Embarrassment Exploration Pt. 01

Story Info
Garth and Kaitlin explore embarrassment and arousal.
4.2k words
3.55
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Garth and you are is Kaitlin. We are friends, you and I. Friends who like to explore our thoughts, feelings and actions. Recently, we talked about nudity and embarrassment. My favourite subject. You need time to slowly be embarrassed, when it's too sudden the horniness just takes over. At least, that's our latest theory. We've decided to test that theory tonight.

---

So. Tonight you ring the doorbell to my apartment. I open the door, you step inside, I close the door. Then I block your way. You looked confused, then I tell you there's a part of the theory we need to test before we go to the living room. I tell you to strip. To remove all your clothes and put them in a box I've set up earlier.

You look even more confused, but I just stand there with an expectant look. Then you look determined. And you start to remove your clothes, piece by piece, and you put them in the box. Your arms and hands are shaking a little. It's very interesting to watch you. I wonder if the embarrassment is already starting, or if it's something else.

Finally you stand naked in front of me. I've watched all of it, but I make a point to look you over once more. I nod and gesture towards the living room. As you walk towards it, I walk behind you and gently caress your ass. You twitch, but say nothing. In the living room, I ask you if you want to drink your regular. I'll get it and then join you on the couch.

When I sit down beside you, I ask you how you feel. Just for the sake of testing the theory of course. You look a bit uncertain, then decide to go with honesty. "I feel weird. A little embarrassed, but I'm also a bit aroused." I ask if the nudity is what makes you embarrassed or is it that I watched you undress. "I think it's both. I think."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It's very strange, but yes, I do. It's not just embarrassment, I also like showing myself to you, that I can do it."

I take a sip of my beer. "Good. Would you have been embarrassed if we'd just gone straight to the bedroom and I had asked you to undress there?"

"Probably not as much, but yes, I would have."

"Why do you think that is? Is it the act itself or the fact that I'm watching you."

"I don't know. Both, probably."

I smile and pat your thigh. You blush a little. We drink in silence for a while. Then I ask how you're feeling now. You're still a bit uncertain. I decide it's time to get on with the night. "Do you want to get dressed or stay naked for a while longer?"

"Naked. If that's okay?"

"That's the point."

You ask me how I feel about you sitting there, buck naked, on my couch.

"I love it. It's a very pleasant sight."

You blush and look down.

"I think I could get used to having a naked slave in the apartment all the time.", I venture.

"Slave? Who said something about slaves?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. You don't want to be a slave?"

"Well. Eh, not really. That would be a bit. Strange. No. Not a slave."

"So you don't want to have a master? Someone who decides when you are allowed to wear clothes and when not?"

"Not really, no. I'd prefer to keep that part as an occasional thing. For special occasions."

"Like now?"

"Yeah, like now. If that's okay."

"It's okay. It's very interesting. Are you still embarrassed?"

"Yes. A bit."

"I like that. Tell me when you're feeling less embarrassed, so we'll know what the progress is."

"Okay."

We drink and talk for a while. Every now and then, I look you over. Damn, you're gorgeous. After a while, you stop blushing. After some more, your hands stops shaking. "How embarrassed do you feel?"

"It's almost gone. But the other feeling is increasing."

"Other feeling?"

"Yeah, the horny feeling."

"Good. You look hot when you're embarrassed, but you look even better when you're horny."

"Thanks, I guess."

I

get up and put the empty bottles on the kitchen counter. "You can decide the next test to get to the perfect balance of embarrassment and horniness."

You look at me for a moment. "You want to test how far you can take this until I can't handle it any longer? Before the horniness takes over?"

"I'm sure you can handle a lot. I'm curious about the limits."

"You won't make me do something really weird, will you?"

"I promise, nothing that crosses your boundaries. If you find something you really don't want to do, say 'red' and we'll discuss it."

"Red."

"What?"

"If I want to stop everything, I'll say red."

"That sounds good."

You think for a while. "Okay, I'm ready."

"I think we should test what happens to your embarrassment and horniness levels if I took pictures of you with my phone."

"Wow. Okay."

You're still a bit uncertain. I sit down beside you again, open the camera on my phone and start taking pictures. First I just take close ups, your face, shoulders, chest, belly, thighs, legs. The uncertainty in your face is obvious, but the horniness is clearly visible. It's interesting. Then I start moving back a little, to take pictures of your body in its entirety. At first the embarrassment increases, but after a while the horniness takes over. I can see the muscles in your thighs move a little and your pussy lips are wet. Your face is red and there's a small smile on your lips.

"Do you like this?"

"Yeah."

"What do you feel?"

"Horny. Embarrassed."

"How long do you think you can keep going with this?"

"Don't know. How long do you want?"

"As long as we can. Do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I start to walk around you, taking pictures from all angles. Close-ups, body shots. Front, back, side, top, bottom. You're beautiful. I'm hard as a rock in my pants. I sit down on the couch and tell you to stand in the middle of the room. I tell you to turn around and pose, like you were a model on a catwalk. You do. It looks funny and weird, but the horniness is definitely stronger than the embarrassment now. I keep shooting pictures. When you're done, I gesture for you to sit beside me. You do, and I hand you the phone.

"Look at the pictures. What do you feel?"

You take the phone and start going through the pictures. You're silent for a while. "Wow. This is very different."

"How?"

"This is the first time I've seen myself like this. So exposed. It's really something else."

"You're beautiful."

"Thanks."

"Does it turn you on?"

"Very much."

"Me too."

I take the phone and look at the pictures again. "Your face is really cute when you're embarrassed. The rest of the time, you're beautiful."

"Gosh, this is the most embarrassing I've felt in ages. But I love it and I seem to want more. What about a video? You record me from the front and I do a show for you."

"Sounds great."

"That'll work."

You get up and go to the middle of the room again. "Are you ready?"

"Go ahead."

You smile a bit shyly, then start to dance. It's very weird, but also very arousing. You're not a bad dancer, you just seem to have a lot of trouble letting go of the embarrassment. You're still sexy as hell though.

"Let's see if music makes a difference."

I get up and connect my phone to the speakers and select a sexy R&B track. "Ready."

"Go."

You close your eyes and start to move again. This time the embarrassment is less. Your moves become more natural and sexy and less clumsy. After a while, you let your hands move across your body. It's fascinating.

"Stop. I want to record a short clip of that."

"Okay."

"Go."

The recording is short, but very erotic.

"Continue."

You do, and I sit back on the couch. Your eyes are closed and you're in another world. Then you open your eyes and look straight at me. You smile and move towards me, swaying your hips and smiling.

I stop the music. "Very interesting. Let's move on. Come here and position yourself over my lap, please"

"What?"

"You heard me. Come and lay over my lap. Please."

You look unsure, but you move and bend over my lap.

"Move a bit closer to my knee. Now raise your ass a little. Good. Stay like that, please."

I put the phone on the table in front of us and start stroking your buttocks. You twitch a little, but stay in place. "What do you feel?"

"Embarrassment. Curiosity."

"How does my hand on your ass feel?"

"Good. Stroking. Warm."

"How about when I touch your pussy?"

I move my hand down and run a finger along your pussy. "Ah. Yes. Good."

"How about if I do this?"

I insert a finger into your pussy.

"God! Yes. That's good."

"And this?"

I add another finger and start fucking you with my fingers. "Yes. God, yes!"

"Any embarrassment left or is it just horniness now?"

"Shut up! Don't stop. Ah. Please, don't stop."

"I won't. But you need to answer the question."

"Yes. Just horniness. No embarrassment. Fuck me. Please."

"Good."

I add a third finger and fuck you faster. I can feel your pussy clench around my fingers and I know you're close. Then you come. It's a strong orgasm and your whole body is shaking. It's awesome.

"How do you feel?"

"Great."

"Embarrassment level?"

"Zero."

"Good."

You're still lying across my lap. I can see your juices run down my fingers. It's awesome.

"I love having you spread out across my lap, dripping wet and horny. You're the best."

"Thanks. And thanks for the amazing orgasm."

"No problem."

"Do you want me to return the favour?"

"Maybe later. Do you want to keep going with this test, or should we move on?"

"Keep going. If that's okay."

"It is. Get up and go stand over there."

You get up, a little unsteadily.

"Spread your legs and hold your arms up over your head."

"Why?"

"Why not, would you feel embarrassed?"

"Yeah."

"Exactly. That's the point. We are testing your embarrassment levels. So spread your legs and raise your arms. Now."

You do. And it's amazing. Your whole body is on display, every muscle, every curve, every drop of sweat, every movement. And I can see the embarrassment. The blush on your face, the shaking hands, the slight hesitation in your movements.

"Turn around."

You turn, and I can see your ass, the round curves, the smooth skin, the crack between the cheeks, the little dimples above your buttocks.

"Stop. Look over your shoulder at me."

I can see the uncertainty in your face, the slight fear. And the lust. You turn and I can see your breasts, the nipples hard and erect, the sweat running down between them.

"Keep turning. All the way."

You keep turning, and I can see your belly, your crotch, your pussy. You are beautiful.

"Very nice. Thank you. You can let your arms down now."

You do and turn to face me. Your face is flushed, but the look in your eyes is intense. I can see the lust and the hunger.

"Thank you. That was great. How did you feel?"

"Embarrassed, excited, happy."

"All three, wow. That's good. That's the goal. To keep the excitement and the embarrassment balanced and let the lust build. So, what's next?"

"Next, we switch. You strip, and I get to watch you."

"Wow, so you will be in charge of me now? That's hot."

"That's the idea. So, get up and strip, please, Garth"

I get up and stand in the middle of the room, facing the couch. You walk around and sit down. You're still naked and I can see the desire in your eyes.

"Ready when you are."

"Okay, go."

I start by taking off my shirt. Then I remove my pants and socks. I'm naked except for my boxers. I can see your eyes on me, taking in the sight. I can feel the heat rise in my face and I can feel my hands shaking. But I can also feel the lust rising in my body.

"Embarrassment levels?"

"High. Very high."

"Good. Keep going."

I hesitate for a moment, then I reach down and slowly remove my boxers. My dick is hard and standing proud. I can see the lust in your eyes and the hunger.

"Embarrassment?"

"Still high. Very high."

"Good. Let's keep going. Turn around."

I turn, and I can feel your eyes on my ass. I'm already quite embarrassed about my body, but being naked in front of someone else is very different. And being watched while I'm naked is even more different.

"God, you're sexy."

"Thanks. It's a little embarrassing, but I'm glad you like it."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Your body is amazing."

"Thank you. What do you want to do next?"

"Well, first of all, you have to sit down on the couch. Then, we'll see."

I do as you say, and sit down on the couch, a little awkwardly. It's my own couch. I'm never naked on my own couch.

"Now, I'm going to make a video. And you are going to pleasure yourself."

"What?"

"You are going to touch that sweet dick of yours, and I'm going to film it."

"That's embarrassing."

"Yes. I know. But it's also exciting, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"So, just do it. No need to think."

I reach down and take my dick in my hand. It feels weird, touching myself while you're watching. I start stroking, slowly.

"What do you feel?"

"Embarrassment. Arousal."

"Good. Keep going."

I speed up a little, and I can feel the lust building. It's amazing, being naked and pleasuring myself in front of you.

"You're so sexy. Keep going."

I can't help but smile a little, and I can see the lust in your eyes. I'm really getting into it now, and I can feel the orgasm building.

"That's it. Let it happen. You're doing great."

And then it happens, and I come. It's an intense orgasm, and I can feel the pleasure wash over me.

"God, that was hot."

"Thanks. That was pretty intense."

"How do you feel now?"

"Satisfied. Relaxed. A little embarrassed."

"Good. That's the goal. Now, clean up, and we'll talk about the next test."

I get up and head to the bathroom, my embarrassment slowly fading. I'm looking forward to the next test, whatever it is.

"Are you ready for the next test?"

"I guess so. What is it?"

"We are going to see how far we can take this before you lose the embarrassment and just become horny."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"How are we going to do that?"

"I'm going to blindfold you and you're going to let me do whatever I want."

"Wow. Okay. I guess we can try that."

"Good. Do you have a blindfold somewhere in the apartment?"

"I think I have a scarf or something in the bedroom."

"Great. Go get it."

I go to the bedroom and rummage through the closet. I find a scarf and bring it back to the living room. You're sitting on the couch, waiting.

"Put it on."

I put the scarf around my head and tie it.

"How does that feel?"

"It's a little uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing much. I'm just going to touch you, and see how you react."

"Okay. I'm ready."

"Good."

Your voice comes from behind me and your hand touches my back.

"How does that feel?"

"Good. A little ticklish."

"How about this?"

Your hand moves up to my shoulder and caresses the skin.

"That's nice. What are you doing?"

"Just enjoying the feeling of your skin. It's very soft."

Your hand moves up to my neck and starts to massage the muscles. It feels good.

"That's nice. Keep going."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes. I do. You're very good at this."

"Thanks. I'm enjoying it too. Your skin is so soft and warm."

Your hand moves down to my chest and starts to rub the skin. It's an interesting sensation.

"How does that feel?"

"Good. Intimate."

"I'm glad. I want you to enjoy this."

"I am. Keep going."

"Okay. How about this?"

Your hand moves down to my abdomen and starts to stroke the skin. It's an odd feeling, but it's nice.

"That's good. Keep going."

"You like that, huh?"

"Yes. I do. Keep going."

"Okay. Let's try something a little different."

"Different how?"

"I'm going to put my mouth on your skin. Tell me if you don't like it."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Thanks."

Your mouth moves down to my abdomen and starts to kiss the skin.

"That's nice. Keep going."

Your tongue starts to lick the skin, and it's a strange but arousing feeling.

"That's good. Keep going."

"What do you think of this?"

Your mouth moves down and you start to suck on the skin.!

"God, that's good. Keep going."

Your mouth moves down to my crotch and starts to lick the skin. It's an intense sensation.

"God, yes. Keep going."

"Embarrassment versus arousal?"

"What? Oh. Arousal."

"Good. Let's bring back some embarrassment. You have a balcony, right? Take off the blindfold and go stand on the balcony."

I take off the blindfold and blink. The light is blinding.

"Go ahead. Stand on the balcony."

I walk out onto the balcony and the air is cold. The sky is grey. I can see the park across the street.

"Stand in the middle of the balcony and look down at the people walking by. Imagine they can see you, naked and erect. Embarrassment level?"

"Medium. High."

"Good."

You smile, then close the balcony door and lock it. I'm locked out, naked on my balcony. What if people can see me? This is so embarrassing. You open a small window.

"Are you ready to come back inside?"

"Yes! Please open the door!"

"Can't. Not yet. We have to make sure someone saw you."

"What?!"

"Relax. Just a minute or two. We want to make sure people saw you."

"This is crazy! You're insane!"

"Not crazy. Just a bit kinky. And embarrassing, right?"

"Yes! Highly embarrassing!"

"Good. That's what we're after. Your two minutes start... now!"

The embarrassment is intense. I feel my face burn and my hands shake. I look down at the street, and it's a busy time of day. People are everywhere. Some are looking up. Did they see me? This is so fucking embarrassing!

After what seems like an eternity, you unlock the door and let me back in.

"How was it?"

"Very embarrassing. And a bit fun."

"Good. That's the point. I think we can move on to the next test. Are you ready?"

"Ready. Anything that will warm me up?"

"Yes, come over here and let me hug you."

I move towards you and you put your arms around me. It's a nice hug, and it warms me up. I'm also very aware of our naked bodies touching. We haven't done that before. It's an interesting feeling.

"That's good. How does that feel?"

"Nice."

"Let's add a little embarrassment. Do you still have that fitness video game? Go and get it."

"Are we going to play it naked?"

"You are. I am going to watch. I want you to feel a bit silly while you're playing. That will raise the embarrassment level."

"Okay."

I go to the bedroom and get the game. When I get back I notice you have your clothes back on.

"Hey, you're dressed. Are we stopping? We're only half way through."

"Not at all. I just want you to be the only one who is naked. It's more embarrassing that way."

"Oh, you are evil."

"Mess with the bull and you get the horns"

I set up the game and turn it on. It's a dance fitness game. There are lots of steps to follow, and a lot of jumping and twisting. It's a little embarrassing playing a game while naked, when you're watching me.

"Embarrassment level?"

"High. Very high."

"Excellent. Keep playing. I want you to feel silly. I want you to know that I am watching you. That's important. Keep playing."

"Okay. Here we go."

The music starts and I start dancing. I am concentrating on the steps, but I am also very aware of you watching me. My body is covered in sweat and the embarrassment is intense. It's a strange feeling, but also kind of sexy. I keep dancing.

"How's the embarrassment level now?"

"High. Very high."

"Good. That's what we're after. The silliness and the embarrassment. Keep dancing."

I dance and dance. It's an odd feeling, being watched. I'm not used to it. But it's also a little exciting. My dick is moving with the moves, dancing with the dance. I'm getting turned on.

"I can see you are enjoying yourself. What are you thinking?"

12