Embarrassment Exploration Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's an odd feeling. A little embarrassing. But also kind of sexy."

"It should be. The embarrassment is an important part of this. Let's up the stakes a little."

"What do you mean?"

"Keep dancing. I'm going to go get a drink. And when I come back, I'm going to be naked again. How's that for a surprise?"

"Wow, that is a surprise. I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Too bad. Because I am. I'm going to take my clothes off and you're going to keep dancing. Embarrassment level?"

"Off the chart. Off the scale."

"Excellent. I'll be right back."

You go to the kitchen and I keep dancing. The game is still going and I'm moving to the rhythm, trying to focus on the game but knowing I get to see your glorious naked body again. It's mind boggling.

You return, completely naked, with a glass of whisky. You stand and watch me for a moment.

"I have a few surprises for you. Do you want to know what they are?"

"Yes. Of course."

"First, I'm going to masturbate while you keep dancing."

"You are? That's... wow. I'm not sure I can concentrate on the game while you're doing that."

"Second, if you fail that game you're playing now, you know, make too many mistakes, I'm going to take a video of you and put it online."

"No, you can't. That's... no. I can't let you do that."

"Too bad. That's the deal. If you want me to stop masturbating and not post a video, you have to keep dancing and not make any mistakes."

"But..."

"It's up to you. But those are the rules. Keep dancing or there will be a video of you online."

You sit down and start to masturbate. Your eyes are fixed on me. I'm dancing as best I can but I'm also very aware of what's happening.

"Keep dancing. Don't mess up."

I keep dancing. I'm sweating and panting, but I'm not making any mistakes. Your masturbation is becoming more and more intense.

"You're doing great. Just keep dancing."

I'm sweating and panting and trying to keep the concentration. Your masturbation is reaching a crescendo.

"God, I'm close. You're doing amazing. Keep dancing. Don't mess up."

And then, just as you're about to orgasm, I make one mistake too many and fail the game level. It's game over for me.

"Fuck. That was close. You almost made it."

You take out your phone and start taking a video, your other hand still playing with yourself.

"No, please. Don't post it. It's embarrassing. Please."

"I have to. Those are the rules. What will you offer for me to not post it?"

"Anything. I'll do anything. Please."

"Will you agree to a second round of the embarrassment tests tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course. Anything. Please."

"All right. Deal. I'll delete the video. But you have to do the tests again. And they'll be harder this time. Are you sure you're up for it?"

"Yes, anything. I'm up for it."

"Good. I'm going to get dressed now. You take a shower. I'll meet you back here in a few minutes."

I grab a towel and head to the bathroom. The shower feels good. I'm covered in sweat. And the embarrassment is still very strong. But so is the arousal. It's a strange mixture of emotions.

After a few minutes, I get back to the living room. You are fully dressed and holding a notebook.

"Okay. First, let's talk about today, so I can better prepare for the second round that we will do tomorrow. What would you say was the most embarrassing thing you did today?"

"Standing naked on the balcony."

"Yes. That was a good one." you say as you write something in your notebook.

"And the most arousing thing you did today?"

"Playing the game naked while you watched me."

"That was a good one, too. I had fun watching you. And playing with myself." you say with a smirk. "Right. Well. I'm off. See you tomorrow then. Same time?"

"Yes. Sure. See you tomorrow."

You kiss me on the cheek and walk out the front door. I'm left alone with my thoughts. The day has been an adventure. And a big success.

12