All Comments on 'Embrace of the Goddess: Epilogue'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RivoUKRivoUKalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic climax to an epic story

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 3 years ago

Awww don't you just love a happy ending 😉😈

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 3 years ago

This is a fucking hell of an epilogue. But its fitting for a good chunky story that had so much build up. And to see the consequences of the events of the abbey spreading across the world. It was a delight to read it all. To see the fate of the world. But also Malot/Orilana and Iriel. To see their relationship, what has become of these characters we've all followed.

This was astounding, and so good to read. Thank you. Thank you for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo. Narratively satisfying, hot as hell, and... I don't know how you managed an ending that's both dripping with corruption and weirdly wholesome feeling, but it fucking works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is soo good and the ending is excellent.. I hope if you can do a story about the twin and how they Will use their ability and what will they do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such a great, sexy, seductive story. Sad to see it end but that was a really good ending for Iriel and Orilana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good story. The best corruption series after TheTalkMan's Trilogy and Kingmaker711's Morgana saga, and on par with Rak_Sasha's stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit disappointed by Orilana's influence on Maloth. Would have liked to see Melior play a bigger role in the Epilogue, as well.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

This is one of the best damn series on Llterotica, period. I would argue even better than Kingmaker's Morgana series. I agree with the most recent Anonymous' post though, I would have liked to see more of Melior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...