Embrace of the Goddess: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

There was a moan from the other side of the room that didn't sound like Cara, and Iriel and Maloth smiled. They turned to see Cara behind her sister now. Her hands cupped Shina's breasts as she kissed and nibbled on Shina's neck. It was obvious that Shina wanted to touch herself while her sister teased her pierced nipples and bit her sensitive neck. But the tears still flowed. Shina still strained and tried to run from Cara. She wasn't broken. Not yet.

A bit of the pink brand on Cara's body showed from across the room, and Maloth appreciated the spell she had burned on the girl. New words appeared on Cara's skin, taking up more space. "Mother fucker" and "sister fucker" burned bright in the ancient shadow language of the sentient mind. As Cara sinned, so the brand would spread. Maloth would be done with the girl when each inch of her skin was a glowing pink of demonic deeds.

"Mommy," moaned Cara between kisses. "Oh, fuck, mommy."

Iriel laughed, and Maloth brought her attention back to her High Priestess. "You said there was more?" she asked.

"Oh, much more." Iriel climbed out of Maloth's lap and went to the table with the wines and liquors. "I'm just getting started," Iriel said as she grabbed two bottles of black liquid. Maloth's body recognized them immediately. They were her blood, fresh from the pools in her tomb.

"I've seen this before," Maloth said, but she was curious to see what Iriel had come up with. The former elf had proven herself devious and twisted in the past months. She almost matched Rella as a psychological sadist.

"Not quite," Iriel said. She sat next to Maloth on the couch and raised one potion in the air. "Cara, come," she commanded. "On all fours."

Immediately Cara dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards Iriel and Maloth. Her hips and ass swayed with each step, but Maloth kept her attention on Shina. The plumper blonde had collapsed to the floor, relieved to be free of her sister's kisses and perverted whisperings.

"Drink this," Iriel commanded, and Cara took the vial and drank without hesitation. As soon as she swallowed, she gagged and clutched her neck. She would experience something close to death now, a pain far worse than the brand Maloth had put on her skin. Care writhed, her face turning bright red while she held onto her throat, as though she could stop the dark liquid from burning through her.

"Cara!?" A new panic seemed to calm Shina, and she broke from the trance of her trauma and rushed to her sister's side. She rolled Cara over and watched her twin's beautiful eyes quickly fade into a milky white, the irises and pupils clouding over. She looked up at Maloth and Iriel, fear and hate in her face.

"What did you do to her?" she asked.

"Watch," Maloth said. The goddess leaned back and grabbed a bunch of pearly white grapes. She plucked one grape and fed it to Iriel. The two women curled into each other while Shina spoke to her sister, trying to get Cara to make any sound but choking.

All at once, Cara's back spasmed. The blonde's body went rigid and a piercing scream cut through the haze and heat of the tiny chamber. Shina's first instinct was to cover her own ears, but when the screaming didn't stop, she scrambled to help her sister, once more asking what was wrong and what she could do.

But as quickly as it started, the screaming stopped. Cara's body went limp, and she closed her burned-white eyes.

"Cara?" asked Shina. She shook her sister. "Cara?" She slapped her lightly on the cheek. "Cara, say something. Cara, wake up." When her sister didn't respond, the plumper twin looked back at the goddess and the High Priestess with pleading and desperate eyes. Neither goddess nor demon acknowledged the girl. They had seen too many transformations to be concerned. They were brutal and lengthy things. But what came out would be new and beautiful in the world.

"Go," Maloth commanded Shina. "Sit over there. Watch. Be silent." The words took hold of the elven princess immediately. She rose to her feet and crossed the room, back to the spot where Cara had been making out with her moments ago. She sank to her knees, docile as a lamb, and kept her eyes locked on her sister's comatose body.

Luckily, she didn't have to wait long to see the effects of the transformation.

Cara's hair transformed first. The beautiful and rare blonde hair slowly became platinum and burned itself to a ghostly white. From the roots of each follicle, Cara's scalp followed the same coloring. Her beautifully tan skin paled and eased itself into an unnatural white. The transformation eased itself down Cara's naked body, skipping over the pink lines of her legacy. Her skin was drained of all color. It went from a healthy peach to a faint pink, to a pale white as though it had never seen the kiss of the sun. But the color kept draining. It became a milky white and a ghostly cream until it rested at an inhuman ivory. Cara's skin looked like stone at first, but then the new creature's eyes opened. They were as white as her skin with no pupil or iris to be seen. A slow smile spread over her face, revealing sharp teeth like a devil fish. There was no color to her cheeks or lips. In fact, she seemed almost lipless, giving her a serpentine appearance as she lifted her head and looked down at her body.

Her smile widened when she beheld her new form.

Cara rose to her feet, and the marble and stone appearance of her skin faded. When she moved, her skin looked like liquid. In fact, whatever she touched drained of color temporarily, creating the illusion that her pale creaminess was dripping off her. She flowed and slithered simultaneously, stretching her arms above her head and out to the side.

All four of her arms.

They flowed from her with sinuous ease. At first, it looked as though they were tentacles. And with the oozing grace of the new Cara, Maloth thought of the naiads that flowed like beautiful women made of a black sludge back in the monastery. In a way, Cara reflected them. She was just as graceful, and her steps made her look more like milk than flesh. But she was simultaneously more solid. There was a structure to her, a power and muscle underneath the dripping sensuality of her movements. She looked as though she had been dipped in ever-flowing white chocolate.

Maloth licked her lips. That sounded delicious.

The only spot of color on her body were purple runes on the bone nipple piercings and the pink runes Maloth had inscribed in the princess. They shone brighter now for the paleness of the flesh. Her white skin made the words more legible, and as Maloth read them, she spotted new words in Cara's flesh: "monster" and "demon."

"Well done," Maloth whispered in Iriel's ear and kissed the top of her High Priestess's head.

"We're not at the best part, yet" Iriel whispered. "Cara?" she said louder.

The new demon waited to turn around and face Iriel. She was watching her twin, enjoying the look of terror mingled with grief on Shina's face. Tears rolled down Shina's cheeks silently, for she had not been given permission to make a sound yet. Though everyone knew the poor sensitive princess wanted to collapse and sob all over again, bemoaning her cruel fate to be at the mercy of monsters.

Slowly Cara turned around. As she smiled, a long and forked tongue slid out of her mouth. It was almost a foot long and it flicked with unnatural control. It was yet another limb for pleasure and devouring. Maloth smiled at her work. She had said the tongue would be put to good use. She was pleased to discover that her blood responded to her little prophecy from earlier. Cara would have ample opportunity to put her skills with her tongue to use. In fact, she could spend her new immortality discovering new, disgusting, and perverted uses for that tongue.

"Yes, mistress?" Cara purred. Her voice was low and husky, thick and breathy.

Iriel lifted the other bottle of black liquid up. "Convince Shina to drink this and join you." Cara's smile widened. Without lips, it was pure hunger and predation. Any sane person would shiver and flee from the site of the demon, but Maloth and Iriel had happily fucked worse. Cara reached for the vial, but Iriel pulled it away. "You can't force her," the High Priestess said. "She has to beg for it, but I'm sure you can find ways to be persuasive."

"Ahhh," sighed Maloth as warmth and anticipation spread over her belly. The infection of Orilana knew this was wrong and twisted, but that only heightened the delight for the goddess. In the end, Orilana's conscience was a gift. Who knew having a weak sense of shame could heighten the delight in being despicable? It was for this new sensation that Maloth would spend eternity thanking Iriel. She had never known how wonderful it could be to pervert yourself.

"Here is the gift," purred the goddess.

"Yes, love," said Iriel with a smug grin. "Here is the gift." Iriel placed the vial in Cara's hand but didn't let go. "Do we have an understanding, love?"

"Yes, Mistress," hummed the demon. She pulled on the vial and Iriel let her take it. "I understand perfectly." Cara spun gracefully to face her twin sister. "Oh, Shina," she sang lowly. "Do you want to play a game?"

"You may speak and move," Maloth said, releasing Shina from her command. The girl collapsed with visible relief.

"Oh Cara," she cried. "What did they do to you?"

"You don't like?" Cara asked. She twirled and lifted her arms above her head, looking like flowing milk, a white serpent, and a ballerina all in one motion. "Think of what I can do with this body." Cara let her tongue flick out to its full length. The forked tongue could reach her pierced nipples. Cara stepped in front of her sister and bent down to look her in the eye. With sweet softness and absolute sincerity, she said, "Think of what I can do to your body, now."

Shina shook her head and tried to take a step back. One of Cara's four hands darted out and grabbed Shina's wrists, holding her twin in place. "Please," whispered Shina. "No."

"I know you've wanted to for a long time," Cara whispered.

Shina's eyes widened and darted to Maloth and Iriel, but with two other hands, Cara grabbed the sides of her twin's head and kept them focused on her.

"Where is your husband?" Cara asked. Her long tongue slithered down and trailed over Shina's neck. The still elven twin shuttered and tried to pull away, but her demon sister was too strong.

"I do -- don't --"

"Don't have one," finished Cara. "Then where are your lovers? Where are the great romances? Who earns your long and hungry gaze? Who do you ache for?"

Cara ran her long fingertips over her sister's skin as she spoke, teasing the exposed and plump flesh. Her trail lazily went over Shina's nipples, but the elven princess didn't cry out in pleasure or convulse with arousal. She was frozen and frigid, afraid and desperate.

"Please, Cara," whispered Shina. "Why are you doing this?"

"Look at me, love." Cara lowered her voice and brought her lips close to her twin's skin. "Look at me."

Shina closed her eyes and tried to jerk her face to the side, but Cara's impossible strength held her there. There were too many arms for Shina to escape. The demon was too strong. But more than anything, Shina had stopped genuinely trying to fight back. All her attempts were weak. It could be that she didn't see the point anymore. Perhaps she had resigned herself to defeat.

But Maloth knew better.

"Look at me," hissed Cara. She released her sister's face only long enough to slap her. It wasn't hard. The demon could snap her sister's neck if she wanted, but Iriel had clear instructions. Shina would need her faculties to willingly drink the potion.

As quickly as the slap had come, Cara was holding her sister's head again, directing Shina's gaze at her. Shina tried to look down, look away, but Cara was too close and too strong. This was her first task from her High Priestess before her goddess. She would not let Shina's modesty ruin this.

Cara held her sister's head between two hands and pinned her sister against the wall with the third. She had been caressing her sister with the fourth, but fear was creeping through Cara. She could sense Maloth's boredom. She had to move quickly. Shina had to join her now.

Cara lifted her free hand and willed the shape of it to change. Effortlessly, the milky white texture of her skin undulated and morphed, becoming a tendril that formed into a single blade. She brought the cold blade against her sister's skin, and Shina's body tightened at the cold threat held between her breasts.

"Look. At. Me." Cara ran the blade lightly over Shina's skin, careful not to draw any blood. She only wanted to show intent. She could torture her sister with pain or pleasure. It was Shina's choice.

The plump twin looked at the monster that had once been her sister. Tears welled in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Not like that," cooed Cara. She bent closer and licked the tears, following the trail up to Shina's eyes. She placed a gentle kiss on each eye before settling back down in front of her sister.

"Look at me the way you have when you've caught me before. Like when you walked in on me with Jerriel's cock in my mouth."

"What?"

Cara bit her lip. "Better. Closer. But not quite. It wasn't fear, though maybe you were afraid of what you were feeling."

"What are you talking about?"

"You were jealous, weren't you?"

"What?"

Cara laughed. It was discordant and awful. It raised the flesh on Maloth's skin as she watched her newest demon play. Cara had the potential to be worse than Melior or Rella. She had the breeding of royalty which created a unique kind of deviousness. Arrogance was bred into her. Her transformation enhanced that pride to something Fella or Mola could never have aspired to.

"Here's the real question, hun." Cara came closer and let her tongue slither around her sister's ear. "Were you jealous of me with that cock in my mouth?" Cara's bladed hand slowly transformed into the perfect replication of an ivory cock. She trailed the tip down her twin's body and pressed it against Shina's hooded clit. Shina whimpered, but Cara felt the slight pressure as her sister pressed against her cock.

Cara smiled. "Or were you jealous of him getting to fuck me?" she asked.

"Please," whined Shina. "Please don't do this."

"Do what? Give you everything you've ever wanted, you sick fuck?" Cara's grin turned into a sneer. She pressed harder with her cock against her sister.

"Please don't --"

Cara snarled and kissed her sister. She pressed her long tongue past her sister's lips and eased her arm with its cock-tip into her sister. The two became linked, and after a second of acceptance, panic came back to Shina and she flailed against her sister. But Cara used her three free hands to pin her sister back. She took what she wanted, and Maloth watched as Shina struggled to put on a show of resistance. She wanted to look like she didn't want it, but Maloth sensed her heat, her lust. Shina didn't cry out anymore. Her whimpers were softer, wetter. Her struggle was more of a writhe, a pulse. She wasn't pushing away from Cara; she was pushing against her.

It was all subtle. Shina was still performing, though she didn't know who for. Her mother? The queen was gone and either a thrall of Prim or a bloodless husk. Azora? The goddess was dead and soon all her work would topple. There was no one to appeal to. No one to perform for. Her only audience wanted to see her give in, to cave, to crumble. But her resistance amused and aroused them. The longer she fought, the sweeter the surrender would be.

Maloth watched with delight as a bulge appeared on Shina's throat. It was her sister's tongue. Cara was a beautiful creature now, somewhere between the liquid of the naiads and the shapeshifting of Rella. She could stretch and reform, but she would always return to a base state. She couldn't become someone new like Rella, nor could she flow and ooze like a naiad. She was more like clay, and Maloth smiled at the idea of tentacles flowing out of the monster and filling every one of Shina's holes.

Perhaps Tiriniel could use its own High Priestess.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" whispered Cara. The two had stopped kissing, but Cara's cock was still inside her sister. She didn't thrust, and Shina didn't grind, but there was the faint building of pressure as the two squeezed together.

Harder.

Deeper.

"Feels good to finally fuck your sister?"

Shina whimpered and bit her lip, but she didn't stop it. Just like she didn't stop Cara from selling out their mother, their family, their city. Shina was as attached to Cara as Iriel was to Orilana. She would serve a dark goddess as long as she could have her sister, though she'd never admit such weakness to herself.

With her free hands, Cara teased her sister's nipples. Shina arched her back, letting her moan build as she pressed against her demon twin. She pulsed her hips once, and Cara started to thrust her cock deeper and faster.

Shina moaned.

And immediately pushed her sister away from her. The white demon staggered back and wiped her lips with the back of one arm, smiling. Shina's chest heaved, and her eyes were wide and dilated. It was lust and hunger, not pain or fear.

"You want to fuck me," Cara said.

Shina shook her head as shame mingled with desperation. Her face darkened as she blushed, but she didn't look away from her beautiful twin. Perhaps she imagined matching her sister once more. They were no longer identical, but Maloth's blood could change that. They could be a perfect pair, one ashamed and perverted, the other ambitious and cruel. They would be two sides of one coin, like a faint echo of what Maloth had done with Melior.

Cara stepped closer. Her two extra arms writhed and lost their definition, becoming two large tentacles sprouting from her back. "Or do you want me to fuck you?"

Shina didn't flinch. She didn't shrink or hide. Her eyes darted to Maloth, and the pale and silver goddess smiled at her.

"The only pain in serving me is the kind one enjoys." Lazily, Maloth reached around Iriel's shoulder and twisted the piercing of her High Priestess. Iriel moaned and arched her back, going back to playing with herself with renewed vigor.

"See?" Maloth said with an arched eyebrow of amusement. "You will love to be hurt this well."

Cara grabbed her sister's chin with her one human-shaped hand. Shina looked into her sister's eyes -- eyes that used to match her own -- and something passed between them. It was deeper and richer than what Mola or Fella felt for each other when Maloth merged them. It was truer and purer than Iriel and Orilana's love story that pressed the will of a goddess. It was the language of twins, of sisters, of blood. They were crafted in one body. Their whole lives they had been aching to be reunited, to be one flesh again. With Cara inside her sister, this was their chance.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Cara asked. Her voice was soft now, softer even than it had been when she was human. The tenderness drew Maloth's attention. Even Iriel stopped touching herself to watch Shina give into absolute and beautiful shame for the rest of her existence.

Shina nodded slowly.

One of Cara's tentacles lazily reached back across the room and grabbed the black potion. She lifted it up for her sister to see. "Then become like me," she said. "Become a monster."

Shina cautiously grabbed the vial. She looked at her sister. "Does it hurt?"

Cara nodded. "Like hell."

Shina bit her lip. "And then..." She swallowed. "And then you'll fuck me?"

Cara smiled. She kissed her sister sweetly on the lips and whispered, "Then I'll fuck you for the rest of your life."

Shina nodded. She stared at the potion for a long moment. Her eyes darted to Maloth, and the goddess gave her a reassuring smile. Then Shina looked at her sister, at the demon she had become with soft and pliable ivory skin, at the pink brand that marked her as a sister-fucker, as a sadist, as... it was much worse than Shina had known. Her sister's filthy deeds and darker desires were all over her skin, and Shina was forced to wonder what her own brand would say. Would it speak of long nights imagining what it would be like to fuck her sister? Wondering what it would be like if Cara had been born a boy with a cock to suck? What would happen if they were caught? Would Shina care? What if their mother joined them? A thousand perverse fantasies had brought her to orgasm before this.