Embrace of the Goddess: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maloth made your fantasies come true, even if they were wrong. Even if they were perverse and cruel. If they were shameful and sadistic. If they were humiliating and masochistic. Maloth made them manifest, even against your will.

But Shina wasn't going to resist for long.

"Say it," Cara said.

"Fuck me, Cara," Shina said. Her breath was thin and tight. She was on the edge now. There was no way back. There was nothing to do but jump.

"You want your twin to fuck you?"

Shina bit her lip and nodded. "Mhmmm."

"Say it."

Shina broke eye contact and looked at Maloth. "I want my twin, my sister, my best friend, to fuck me."

"You will become an abomination," Maloth said lazily. "You could become fouler than Cara."

"Just let her fuck me, please, Goddess." Shina sank to her knees. This was it. This was Iriel's gift to her wife, her goddess. No moment in a mortal's life was sweeter.

"Your soul will be mine. I will remake your body and your purpose."

"Yes." Shina shuffled closer, still on her knees. Cara moved out of the way and slowly touched herself as Shina came to worship. Iriel sensed the moment shift and sat up, moving further away on the couch, and touching herself.

To Shina, the whole universe was reduced to herself and Maloth.

To Maloth, it was just another day.

"You will be hurt and punished. You will be broken."

"Yes." Shina hesitated long enough to run her hand between her legs, then she came closer.

"You will hurt others. You will seduce them. Break them. You may be more of a monster than your sister ever was."

"Please," said Shina. "Please just let her fuck me."

Shina sat before Maloth, the silvery and pale angel of darkness and lust, the queen of corruption and cruelty, the mistress of pleasure and pain, the simple being of taking and fucking. Maloth bent down and lightly kissed Shina on the forehead, like a daughter. Then she sat up and looked at Cara.

"Destroy her," she commanded.

Shina's eyes widened, but Cara didn't hesitate. She crossed the room in two swift steps. Her tentacles bound Shina's arms back. She grabbed her sister's hair and tilted her head back, prying her mouth open. Without ceremony, she dumped the black liquid down her sister's throat. It spilled down her chin and over her breasts, but Shina didn't cry out or gasp or choke.

The hungry elf moaned.

When the vial was empty, Cara tossed it to the side and slid one tentacle down her sister's throat. Another tentacle forced itself into her sister's pussy. Cara bent down behind her sister, running her hands over Shina's breasts and kissing her sister's neck.

Slowly, Cara's skin turned milky white, matching her sister. Their sticky and almost liquid skin seemed to cling to each other. They weren't one -- not like Mola and Fella became one -- but their flesh seemed to flow from each other. They made one smooth line, one endless tangle of limbs and flesh, all milky white, all soft and malleable, all wet and fucking.

Maloth watched in amusement as Shina transformed, but Iriel's kisses on her neck distracted her. She turned to her bride, her High Priestess, and kissed the lavender demon back.

"You do beautiful work," Iriel said between kisses.

"It's your work," Maloth said. "Thank you for the gift, love."

Iriel smiled. "I love serving you." She kissed Maloth deeply, and from behind them, the moans and wet sounds of the sister's fucking filled the hazy and hot room.

Maloth ran her hands over Iriel's body. Her fingers lingered on the nipple piercings. "I love that you have these though I don't need them to control you."

"I know," Iriel said. She ran her hands over Maloth's matching piercings. "But when I saw your other girls like this, I knew I had to --"

"There are no other girls." Maloth held Iriel's face and looked deep into her lover's eyes. "There are toys." Her eyes flicked to the two former elven princesses. "And there are servants like Melior, but there is no one like you. I have never had a bride before, never a queen."

"A queen?" Iriel asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yes, love." Maloth waved her hand and a twisted crown of briar appeared on Iriel's head with one gleaming onyx stone in the center. "My queen." Maloth gave Iriel a mischievous look. "But not my ruler."

Iriel smiled. "Never."

The two kissed again, and Maloth's hands roamed between Iriel's legs. As she worked Iriel's clit, the demon arched her back and spread her legs wider, rocking back and forth over Maloth's hand. Her eyes darted to the twins, and once more she was captivated by the pink script crawling over Cara's body.

"Do you think she is --" Iriel started.

"No," Maloth said as she nibbled Iriel's neck. "Though I sense your jealousy."

"It's just that --"

Maloth pulled back. "Would you like me to --"

Iriel nodded. "I want everyone to know what I did for you."

Maloth nodded. She put her hand in the center of Iriel's chest. Heat spread from her hand, and Iriel's skin burned as bright pink script crawled over her breasts, over her stomach, and up to her neck. Iriel moaned and clutched to Maloth as her goddess burned her. But she didn't close her eyes. She looked down and read the words in the strange demonic script that any person could read. It was their story, the truth of Iriel.

She was vain.

She was cruel.

She was proud.

She was a traitor.

She was a sadist.

She was a masochist.

She was a murderer.

She was untrustworthy.

On and on it went, telling how she subjugated, corrupted, demeaned, humiliated, abused, and debased her sisters and fellow acolytes. And as the words burned into Iriel, she knew the truth Maloth had been telling her from the beginning. Maloth didn't make her this way. Maloth doesn't make anyone this way. She had just freed the demon trapped in the elf's body. Iriel had bloomed into herself with Maloth's care, and with her help, together they would help the whole world blossom.

Iriel came as the pain and Maloth's fingering brought her closer to oblivion than she'd ever been before. She clutched to Maloth, shrieking at the same time as Shina finally came from her sister's fucking. She held tight to Maloth, the one thing that made sense to her, the one bastion of beauty in a foul world. They were going to show everyone how awful creation was, that there was only one thing of beauty.

Maloth.

Iriel clung to her goddess as her body quivered. Wave after wave of orgasm rippled over her. She felt the brand spreading down her arms and back, down her legs and over her horns. More words than she could ever imagine. More sins than she could possibly hide. But Maloth held her. In her hideous pride and vanity, in her cruelty and sadism, Maloth held her and made love to her. Maloth married and appointed her.

Maloth loved her.

She squeezed her arms tight around Maloth, holding onto the one thing that made sense in a world of hypocrites and goddesses. There was no self-lessness. No martyrdom. No good. There was just desire and power. Maloth had the power, and if you gave into her, she would fulfill each twisted desire you hid but clung to.

"Can I call you --" Iriel whispered.

"Yes," Maloth said.

"I love you 'Lana."

Maloth smiled and clung to her High Priestess. She felt her essence shift, letting Orilana out of the cage long enough to hold her lover. She shifted her voice to the elven body she possessed and whispered back, "I love you, Iriel. Forever."

"Forever," Iriel said back. "Forever."