Embraced Your Eldritch Nature

Story Info
An app on her phone is summoning an ancient carnal pleasure.
1.6k words
4.2
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only wanted to sleep. For the longest time, I could not muster the energy to move or get up. People texted me but I was too tired to respond.

[Ophie, you need to get out there again, plenty of fish in the sea, lmk if you wanna go clubbing. I got free bottle service ;)]

[He's an idiot for not appreciating you. I appreciate you. Call me]

[Hey girl, you okay? Haven't heard from you all week.]

[Ophelia, hope you're enjoying your requested the week off. A reminder I need you to cover the Saturday shift.]

Then I stumbled upon an app: Embrace your Eldritch Nature. It looked like a nice pastel tracing game of drawing rune symbols on my phone with a cute tentacle background image wiggling about. I downloaded it and played for a while till I was tired of that too. The thing with depression was, even the most interesting couldn't keep my attention for long, before I just wanted to crawl back into bed and nap again.

In my dreams, the tentacles came, a soft slick pulsing mass that moved across my back and shoulders, rubbing my muscles. I didn't even know I was sore. I thought I dreamt it.

When I woke up hours later, I felt a lot better. The first time I got up and showered in three days.

Hair still dripping but feeling much better, I opened the app again. The symbols were soothing, and with every completed pattern, I relaxed, tracing the lines as the colors changed and shifted. Each stoke sent a pleasant tingling sensation down my body.

Sitting on the couch, I kept staring at the app and moved my hand across the screen, letting the tingle extend through my arms, then neck, soothing me. I think I fell asleep again, dreaming of the same long ropes seeping from the cushion cracks between the couch, reaching for me, touching me with gentle rubs like how a mother would soothe a baby. It was nice to be embraced.

By the time I woke the next morning, I felt well enough to get dressed and seek food. My fridge was woefully empty. Slipping on my dress, I frowned, realizing the fit was different. I'd been a nice curvy 8, but the waist hung loose on my jeans and the chest was tight on my t-shirt. Strange. But my black hair looked good over my bronze skin and I chalked it up to the break-up diet of sleeping for four days.

Keys, wallet, check. I headed out the door to the grocery. Mrs. Muff next door grinned at me when I ran into her at the stairs.

She smiled, then added conspiratorially, "Good for you for getting back out there and getting a new boyfriend. I always thought you were too good for that last bastard, anyway."

"Sorry what?"

"Just keep it down at night. The walls are thin." She winked before going on her way and I gaped at her, confused. But then again, old people were often odd.

Practically skipping down the steps, the grocery store was a blur. I kept on opening the app, tracing my finger over the good feelings that came with each threaded line. The sparkle upon a symbol's completion seemed to make my toes tingle, and it felt so good.

Fruit, oatmeal, bread, cheese, deli meat. I was half paying attention to my shopping and half wanted to go home and play my game in peace. It was odd to play the game outdoors. Eyes seemed to watch my every move, making my skin hot.

At the checkout, I bounced on my heels, waiting for my turn.

"You'd think they'd open up another line." A man said next to me.

I smirked a sympathetic, "Yeah."

"But I guess it isn't too bad if I get a moment to chat with you." He flashed a row of pearly whites.

I blinked. "Excuse me?"

"I'm doing a bad job of hitting on a hot girl." He blushed, dipping his head, and I did the same. Days ago I would've killed for someone like him to notice me: friendly smile, well dressed, nice shoes and an expensive-looking watch on his wrist but...

"Ah sorry, I, umm, I have plans." And I don't know why I said that, nor the next sentence out of my mouth. "But if you pay for my groceries, I'll give you my number." There's no way.

"Sure, I'd be honored." Fell out of his mouth and it took me a minute for me to reconcile what happened. We made small talk for the next few minutes and by the time he 'checked me out' he looked smitten and I felt strangely confident.

The tingle in my hand told me I should get home to my App. I snuck a few more patterns on my way home, each movement making my heart jitter like a shot of coffee, and my thighs ached with pressure.

Finally, back in my uncomfortably warm apartment. I dumped my groceries on the counter, shed my clothes, grabbed my phone, and headed right for the bedroom.

My fingers moved, tracing the triangle shape on the phone, making warm heat spread from my core. A line up and down stroked my muscles like a gentle hand was moving up and down my arm. A circle, oh the circles were the best, tangling my nerves. I leaned back into my pillow, wanting more pressure as the gentle rumble traced across my body, a buzz that extended from the back of my spine down across my shoulders, arms and back.

Another symbol completed, and the sensations subsided. Disappointed, I looked at the screen, seeking the next prompt, but it didn't pop up like it normally would. The screen flashed, turning darker.

[You've unlocked a power level. Will you accept?]

There were two buttons No / Yes.

I pressed yes and instantly my breath caught as my heart jerked, head woozy, but it felt good. A need swelled in my stomach - a need to be embraced.

[You'll become one with power. Will you accept?]

There were two buttons No / Yes.

Yes. I pressed again and my ears became blocked and my body tensed in the most delicious strained reaction. I wanted to be held, to be touched, to be pleasured. The heat between my legs throbbed with wanting.

[You'll become one with pleasure. Will you accept?]

There were two buttons No / Yes.

Yes. Luxurious heat spread through my body and my head demanded more, more, more. I writhed, wanting friction in all my exposed bits. Give me pleasure, make me numb.

[You'll become one with the elder. Will you accept?]

There were two buttons No / Yes.

Yes. I must be dreaming because those tentacles that I've been wanting returned to my bed.

A heady sweet scent drenched the room and rolled across my skin, making me sensitive to every movement of the budding ropes all around me, each end opening up like a six pedaled flower like a mouth, almost salivating with the same sweet sap.

One captured my mouth, making me taste its nectar and invading my throat with its stem. Down below, more stems wiggled, groping me till I shivered. My moans were muffled by my new companion.

I licked and kissed back, wanting more of its flavor. It seemed to be pleased by my reaction and rewarded me by sucking on my toes ~ calves ~ thighs. It teased while I panted, dripping, jerking for it to go higher, just a little more. But it didn't migrate, suckling and rubbing the soft insides of my thigh as its ropes coiled around my breasts, kneading them but leaving my poor nipples unattended.

"Please." I managed through my muffled breath, unsure if it could understand. Please, please, please.

The tendrils wiggled, tightening around me, putting pressure where I didn't need, forcing my legs open, and leaving me so exposed. Tentacled tips lifted, similar to the flower in my mouth, blowing cold air across my nipples and teasing my wetness with the lightest cold flicks, making me whimper. My arms jerked, helpless against its bindings and water gathered in my eyes. I wanted to cry out, quaking with need, desperate for release. My mind yielded, breaking to pleasure.

Please.

The flowers gripped my sensitivity all at once and sucked, prodding, jerking. A thick stamen thrust down my throat and up from under me, filling me on both ends, pounding me with waves of pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I groaned a guttural animal noise as I came. Over and over, as waves of bliss assaulted all of me. I came hard. Everything tightened, then relaxed, but the tentacles didn't stop.

Wait.

It didn't wait. The rope down my throat spilled more sweet addictive concoction that made me suck and slurp. My nipples twisted under the folded leaves of the tendril buds. My clit vibrated as the pedaled rope sucked and licked without a moment's break. The rod inside me shrank mercifully, but began to press against the wall of my channel just as another wave of uncontrollable orgasm shot through my nerves.

So hot, so hot.

I didn't know how long I'd been like this. I burned, my throat was raw from the assault. My nipples and clit were so sensitive to all the different motions that the rope brought: tickling, squeezing, rubbing, nibbling. My channel, too, between my legs, kept pulsing and tightening beyond my control, sending joy through my core.

Has it been hours? Or Days? I didn't know, but I am coated now with feverish lust and I belong here in this twisted embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note - Hope ya'll liked this, I write various genre romance, so there's lots of different type of stories coming. All characters depicted in my stories are 18+