Poke-Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A reckless Pokémon trainer finds pleasure in obedience.
1.5k words
4.2
32.7k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For clarification, the Pokémon speak in a third-person English. I don't know exactly how all Pokémon work and I apologize if I make a mistake on what certain Pokémon do.

Elaine was thinking back to her mentors words. "Most Pokémon aren't aggressors, and won't attack you, unless you stumble across them. Even then, most will be fine let you run away. However, not all will. Some will attack you if they sense you can't defend yourself. For this reason, make sure you always have at least two fully healed Pokémon at all times. This is important, Elaine. If you only have two Pokémon left, immediately head to the nearest Poke-Center." She wished you'd listened to your mentor. Right now, she were sneaking through the forest on Chrono island, desperately avoiding any Pokémon. All she had left was a Mienfoo that was about to pass out.

She was thinking about how stupid she were for not looking for the Poke-Center earlier, and how she would make sure she would follow her mentor's instructions in the future, when she saw the furry yellow face peeking at her from behind a tree. A wild Hypno. You gulped and looked away. Elaine knew a Hypno would, at worst, put you to sleep and eat your dreams, but in the deep forests, who knew what dangerous Pokémon could come across your helpless body while she slept. The issue was, while you could outrun a Hypno, she couldn't do so with her eyes closed. She sought an alternative when she noticed the Hypno had moved behind a closer tree. Clutched in it's furry fingers, was it's pendulum.

That's when Elaine had an idea. She could let your Mienfoo be hypnotized, let the Hypno eat it's dreams, and then, once done, she could return her Pokémon back to it's ball, and push onward. So, taking her Poke-ball, she threw it towards the Hypno. Her Mienfoo growled, tiredly. She could hear the catch in her Pokémon's throat. The Hypno simply walked forward slowly swinging it's pendulum back and forth. Her Mienfoo growled again, barely making any noise. She hear the Hypno's soft voice. "Sleepy for Hypno. Tired for Hypno." The Mienfoo is helpless, and begins slowly swaying in time with the pendulum. She grimaces as she catches herself looking at the pendulum and she quickly looks away. "Sleepy for Hypno, tired for Hypno. Such a sleepy girl." She hears her Mienfoo let out a soft groan. "Good girl, sleep for Hypno." The Mienfoo lets out one last groan and she hears a dull thud. "Great." You thinks. "Now, hurry up and eat her dreams."

Elaine sits there, unable to hear anything. "Do Hypno's make noise when they eat dre-" her thought is cut off as you hear. "Sleepy for Hypno, tired for Hypno." She frowns. Didn't her Mienfoo already fall asleep. She turns to check and immediately realizes her mistake. The Hypno already moved past her Mienfoo, and was standing only six feet away, swaying it's pendulum back and forth. Elaine's eyes immediately lock onto it, and while you take a couple steps back, she can't stop looking at the pendulum. "Sleepy for Hypno, tired for Hypno." She lets out a soft groan, and begin softly swaying with the pendulum. Having been wandering through the forest for a couple hours, shes too tired to resist and she feels her conscious fading. "Such a silly sleepy trainer. So tired. So hard to think." She nods slightly. The Hypno moves forward, holding the pendulum only a couple inches in front of her eyes. It becomes so hard to look at anything but the pendulum. "So hard to think. So easy to sleeeeeeep." Elaine's eyes roll back as she collapses into the Hypno's waiting arms

When she came to, Elaine was lying on the ground. She glances around. She's in some sort of grove. She sits up, but finds it harder to do anything more than that. Another thing she notices, is that she's completely naked. "Huh?" She still feels dizzy, so she sits still, recollecting herself. That's when a soft furry hand caresses her left breast. And then, a familiar coin appears right in front of her faces, and begins swinging back and forth. Immediately, her eyes locked onto it. It just looked so irresistible, swinging there, back and forth. Back and forth. Back and f-No! She needed to resist! She slapped the hand off her breast, and stood up. Immediately, she tried to run, only for her legs to collapse under her. For a split second, Elaine thought that the Hypno had done something to her, but the sudden burst of pain said otherwise. Looking at her leg, she saw it was bruised and swollen. Then she heard the Hypno's voice. "You aren't going to get far with a hurt leg and a hypnotized Pokémon." She grimaces, angry, but aware the Hypno is right. Still...

"I'm fine!" She shouts.

"You didn't look fine when I found you sneaking through the woods with a barely usable Pokémon. You are helpless. You need Hypno's guidance." The Hypno whispered. Helpless...need guidan-No!

"S-shut up! Get out of my head!" The Hypno lets out a soft chuckle.

"You need to relax human. Let Hypno help you sleep." Elaine tries to resist, but she can feel her resistance fading. "Such a silly helpless girl like you shouldn't be all by herself. Without your Pokémon, your weak."

"W-weak..." she whispers. "So helpless."

"H-helpless..." she repeats.

"So submissive."

"S-sub...huh?" Something off with that. That's when a soft hand guides her head to turn around, right to where the pendulum swings back and forth. Her eyes helplessly gaze at it as it swings.

"Your so submissive."

"Submissive." She mutters.

"Good girl!" The Hypno praises.

She moans at the praise.

"Your so obedient."

"I-I'm...obedient." She responds.

"Good girl."

"Ahhh!" She moans as a wave of arousal washes over her. It feels so good to just listen to the Hypno. The Hypno then slid behind her, it's hand above her head, letting the pendulum swing in front of her glazed over eyes. It's other hand wrapped around Elaine's waist and begin softly rubbing her pussy. "Ahhh." She moans.

"So horny." The Hypno whispers.

"Ah. Yes! H-horny!" The Hypno doesn't let up.

"So slutty."

Elaine giggles. "I'm slutty!"

"Yes...such a silly slutty girl. Such a obedient horny girl for Hypno."

She moans out. "Yes...horny for Hypno."

"A dumb obedient slut."

"Yes! Dumb slut." She moans out.

"That's right. Your just a dumb silly slut. An obedient mindless slut, who just wants to obey Master Hypno."

"Yes..." she agrees.

The Hypno smiles "Your obviously not a Pokémon trainer."

"H-huh?" That sounds strange to Elaine. She's...not a Pokémon trainer?

"A Pokémon trainer has to be smart and strategic, and think about all those complex moves it's Pokémon can do. Your way to dumb and mindless to be a Pokémon trainer."

Y-yeah...that makes sense. Yeah! She's just a dumb obedient horny slut! Not a Pokémon trainer.

"Wanna know what you are?" Hypno asks

Elaine shakes her head up and down.

"Silly girl. You know that if you want someone to do something for you, you need to beg."

B-beg? Y-yeah, beg. Beg master Hypno.

"Please!?" You ask.

"That's not how you beg, slut. Say, 'Please, Master Hypno. Tell your obedient slut what she is.' There, say that."

"Please, master Hypno! Tell your obedient slut what she is!"

"Well, your not a Pokémon trainer, and your a horny slut. So there's only one thing you could be."

"H-huh? What is it?"

"A Poke-slut."

A Poke-slut? Y-yeah, I'm a horny mindless slut. A dumb obedient slut

"That's right. You don't capture Pokémon to control them in battle. You capture them so they can control you. Like the good mindless slut you are."

Elaine then feels two of the Hypno's soft fingers slide inside your pussy.

"No cumming, slut. Just let me edge you."

For the next couple minutes, she sits there, letting the Hypno finger her. Then, the Hypno stands up. "Kneel, slut."

She obediently crawl onto her knees and face the Hypno. The Hypno is stroking his hardening cock. "Good slut. Are you ready to take my cock in your mouth?"

Elaine can't help but to nod eagerly.

The Hypno then thrusts forward, sliding his cock into her mouth. "Suck Master Hypno's cock like a good slut."

Elaine begins bobbing her head back and forth on his cock.

"Ah. I'm about to cum slut. I'm gonna cum all over your silly face. And when I do, your gonna have your own orgasm. And it's gonna feel so good that you'll just become even more obedient and submissive." She doesn't respond and just keeps sucking the Hypno's cock. "Good slut. 3...2..." Hypno pulls his cock out of her mouth and points his member at Elaine's face. "1...now!" The Hypno sprays his cum all over her face, causing her to have your own orgasm. It seems to last forever, with her thrashing and moaning in pleasure. When she finally comes down from her pleasure high, the Hypno asks. "Are you alright, human."

Elaine shakes her head. "N-not human."

The Hypno looks confused. "Your not?"

She giggles. "Nu-uh. I'm a Poke-slut!"

The Hypno then grins. "Whose Poke-slut?"

Elaine then smiles and replies. "Master Hypno's Poke-slut!"

Hypno grins. "Good girl."

i plan to make a part 2. feel free to comment on what i should dow for part 2