Pokemon Master

Story Info
Pokemon trainer April encounters a Hypno in the woods.
1.8k words
4.55
15.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: Pokemon + human sex. Themes of mind control, non-consent. Feedback welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------

Her bright green eyes shining in the moonlight, April crept carefully through the trees. A few feet behind her, a Marill bobbed along happily. The woods seemed eerily quiet - usually on a warm summer night like this, you could hear the chirps of Starly and the rustles of scurrying Bidoof. But tonight, there was something more sinister lurking.

April had heard rumors of a powerful Hypno causing trouble here in the past few days. In the nearby town, the gym leader Rosa had warned residents not to wander into these woods until they could apprehend the culprit. Of course, that only ignited April's curiosity. She had been training alongside her trusty Marill for a few months now, and she felt confident that they could handle whatever was in these woods. When she caught that Hypno, she'd be a hero to her town, and with Hypno by her side, maybe she could finally defeat Rosa and become a Pokemon master.

Trailing behind April, Marill was happy. She loved nothing more than spending time with her trainer, and was prepared to follow wherever she would go.

Suddenly, a voice, deep and baritone, echoed in Marill's mind. "Look to your left," it said. Almost instinctively, she complied, and her gaze was caught by a silver coin, swinging back and forth on a long thread. Although it was partially hidden in the shadows of the trailside branches, it seemed to glow purple in the moonlight.

After years of honing his craft, Hypno needed only three seconds to make an unsuspecting Pokemon fall asleep. Once his pendulum began to swing, no Pokemon could resist his power. Marill was no different, and as she watched the coin, her eyes drooped shut and she began snoring softly where she stood. April, a few feet ahead, was oblivious to the incapacitation of her partner.

Silently, Hypno took Marill's place and began following the unsuspecting April.

He had never used his powers on a human before, but as he took in the sight of April's cascading brown hair and perfect ass, just barely covered by a short skirt, he resolved to put his powers to the test.

Hypno reached up and snapped his fingers. Startled, April whirled around and was greeted by the sight of Hypno's pendulum, glinting as it swung back and forth.

"Wha-? Where's Marill?" The loud noise of the snap combined with the shock of her Pokemon disappearing left April floundering.

She heard a deep, sonorous voice echoing in her head. "Hush. Watch Hypno's pendulum go back and forth now. It's so pretty, isn't it? You can't stop watching it. Your eyes just keep following the pretty pendulum, back and forth."

April couldn't help herself. There really was something so beautiful about that coin, and she focused on its motion as her surroundings faded away.

"Take a deep breath now, and as you exhale, feel your thoughts melt away. Listen to the sound of Hypno's voice, and feel your worries and fears flow out of you. You're floating now, and Hypno's words are flowing through you. And as they flow through you, and guide you, you are filled with pleasure. Oh, it feels so good. You are safe, and happy."

April felt the tension leave her jaw. Her fists unclenched, and she visibly relaxed.

"It feels so good to listen to Hypno's voice, and Hypno's words. Let the pleasure grow within you, because it feels good to obey Hypno. Yes, you're feeling warm now, and you feel your arousal growing. Watch the pendulum swing, and with each swing you're getting hornier and hornier."

April felt a heat growing between her legs.

"You're so horny you can't think," intoned Hypno.

"Can't think," breathed April. Unconsciously, her hands began caressing her tits through her t-shirt as she stared transfixed at the pendulum.

"You're under Hypno's spell now. Sinking deeper and deeper and deeper into trance, and so horny that you would do anything for Hypno's big, hard cock."

April moaned. One hand moved to her crotch and, under her small skirt, began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Yes, very good. Falling deeper and deeper into my power. Soon, you will be unable to do anything but obey. Because obeying feels so good, doesn't it? So, so good to listen to my voice and let my words fill you up with pleasure."

The pendulum glinted as he stepped closer to her. "Hypno is your pokemon Master now."

April moaned, "Yes, Master." Her eyes were glued to the silver pendulum as it swung back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.

"You are completely under your Master's control. Because the only thing that matters now is pleasing Master. And when Master feels good, you feel good. Now, why don't you take those clothes off?"

Take her clothes off? Something stirred deep in April. No! She couldn't! If she took her clothes off, who knows what could come next? But try as she might, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the pendulum. As it swung, back and forth, it began emitting a faint purple glow. Suddenly the doubts in April's mind seemed so silly. What was she afraid of? Nothing would happen as long as she listened to Master. Master had told her to take her clothes off, and it would feel so good to obey.

April ran her hands down her body. Her hands found the bottom edge of her t-shirt, and she pulled it up over her head, letting her two huge breasts bounce as she tossed the shirt away. Feeling her nipples harden, she squeezed her tits as she kicked her sneakers off. She hooked her thumbs into her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles, leaving her standing naked except for a pair of tiny pink panties.

Hypno bared his sharp teeth appreciatively and twirled one finger in the air. April felt her pussy moisten as she turned around, presenting her perky bubble butt to her Master. Bending at the waist, she drew her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, now completely naked. She shivered in anticipation.

"Come here, slut, and kneel before Hypno."

April turned around and for the first time saw Hypno's cock. Thick and heavy, it hung down between his legs like a weapon, and it was beginning to harden and grow. Her mouth immediately began salivating. Slowly, she kneeled down and breathed in its intoxicating scent. Lightheaded, she was overcome with a single thought - she wanted to put that beautiful cock in her mouth.

"Now, please your new Master."

April reached out and began stroking Hypno's cock. It twitched in her hand, and grew even longer and firmer. She reverentially began licking the shaft of his cock, and made her way up to the head, where she swirled her tongue.

"Very good, slut. That mouth feels good on Hypno's cock." April felt a warm wave of pleasure as she heard her Master's approval. She moaned as she slid Hypno's mushroom head into her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head, and obligingly moved her head forward, swallowing Hypno's huge dick inch by inch. Her lips touched his bright yellow pubic fur, and Hypno groaned as his cock entered April's warm, wet throat.

She held herself there for a moment, then came up for air. She immediately began bobbing up and down on his cock, worshipping it with her mouth and tongue. Her left hand reached up and starting rubbing his huge, heavy balls. God, her Master was so virile and powerful. The way he had easily dispatched her Pokemon and made her a slave to his beautiful cock. She had thought that she was ready to be a Pokemon master, but she had clearly been wrong. April felt certain that she had found her new role in life: serving her Master. Her eyes began to water slightly, and she realized that she had been staring at the pendulum in Master's right hand for so long that she had forgotten to blink.

After a couple of minutes, Hypno said, "It's time for Hypno to try out your pussy. Bend over."

April obligingly stood up and walked over to the nearby stump. She bent down and, bracing herself on the wood, presented her perky ass to him once more. As she felt his cock start rubbing her entrance, she realized that she had never been this aroused in her entire life. Her pussy seemed to pulse with a wet heat, and it coated Hypno's cock head liberally in her juices.

"What do you want, slut?" Hypno said. He knew that she was completely in his power, and was now simply playing with his prey before he took her.

"I want to please you, Master. I want to pleasure your big, hard cock."

"Yes, slut. Your only job is to please your Master. You will never again capture helpless Pokemon and force them to battle. No, now you will only serve your own Pokemon Master." Hypno pushed inside her warm, wet pussy, and April gasped. Inch after inch of Hypno's cock sank into April, and when he bottomed out, April came hard. Her vision exploded in a shower of stars, her knees buckled, and her pussy clenched her Master's cock tightly, as if it never wanted to let go. Slowly, Hypno began stroking in and out of April. He leaned forward and grabbed her right breast as he fucked her from behind.

"You're nothing but an obedient cumslut for Hypno now. Feel your thoughts and ambitions drip out of your little pussy as Hypno fucks you. It feels so good to be a slave to Hypno, and nothing else can ever compare."

April whimpered in agreement. Hypno slapped her ass and began driving into her pussy faster and faster. He groaned in pleasure, and his heavy balls twitched, ready to deposit his huge load into April's womb.

"Hypno is going to cum deep inside of you, slut. And when I do, you will become a total slave to Hypno. Your mind and your body will be Hypno's tools, to do with as I please. Do you understand that, slut?"

"Yes, Master," April managed to choke out. She knew that there was no going back after this. This was the point of no return. But she didn't care. Her Master's cock felt so good that she knew that she would do anything to get this feeling again. She was addicted.

With a grunt, Hypno thrust deep inside April's pussy and came. April felt his cock throb, and jets of his white-hot spunk filled her. Just the thought that she had pleased her Master was enough to send her over the edge again, and she howled with pleasure.

The moment seemed to stretch out, both Hypno and April hanging in the ecstasy of orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity, Hypno pulled out his slowly deflating dick. "Clean me off, slut."

Eagerly, April turned around and kneeled in front of Hypno, cum running down her thighs. She licked every inch of his member until it was clean.

It seemed that his powers did work on humans after all.