Embracing Home Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucy makes deeper connections in the pack.
2.9k words
4.75
6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

After a few weeks of confining herself to the estate, Lucy turned to Jackson one night just as they were tucking into bed. "I think I'm ready to go back to work."

Jackson's face was expressionless. "Are you sure, mate?"

Lucy nodded. "I can't keep this up. Everyone looks like they're walking on eggshells around me. I need some sense of normalcy."

"We've had plenty of Turned wolves over the years. Everyone understands. None of them think any less of you for needing time to adjust to your new life, you know?" Jackson said gently.

"I know..." Lucy trailed off for a moment as she tried to take his comment to heart. "I hear what you're saying but... I'm starting to think less of myself. I want to integrate more into pack life. I... I need to."

Jackson nodded. "Ok. It's settled then. What do you want to do?"

Lucy blinked at the question. "Um... I hadn't actually gotten that far..." Jackson raised a dark eyebrow at her. "Well, I mean... The environmental compliance stuff is mostly finished. Like I told you before, DeLane Industries was pretty pristine that way even without my input. I can keep tabs on anything that comes up on a routine basis though. But for a consistent day job? I'm not really sure..."

He shot her a devilish grin, "Well, you're in luck. I can think of a job that we both already know you're quite exceptional at." The amber glow began to build in his eyes.

Lucy laughed and gently shoved him with her pillow, "I meant something that will be more impactful to the pack as a whole."

Jackson's hand went to his chest with a mock-gasp, "Why, Mrs. DeLane, whatever do you mean? Do you dare insult my innocence?"

She rolled her eyes, still chuckling. "I'm not sure you ever had any innocence to begin with."

Joining in her laughter, he replied with a wink, "Not since you, baby. Although to your earlier point, I will say that a well-satisfied Alpha is a blessing to any pack. Keeps the senses sharp, the mind level..."

Lucy shook her head and tried to think of areas of pack business where she could be of use. She had lots of experience collecting information, combing through documents and pulling out important pieces of information, verifying and vetting information, interviewing people...

"What about security?"

Jackson's eyebrows rose in surprise, "I get the feeling we're no longer discussing blow jobs."

"An astute observation, my Alpha." Lucy giggled.

Jackson scratched his beard, "Well, though you are a higher rank, I don't think I can give you Adam's job as Chief Security Officer. But I'll ask if he has room for another on his team. Yes, I think that would work well."

"Why do I get the feeling that you asking basically amounts to an order?"

Jackson shot her a cocky smirk, "Ah, you see, that is because you possess excellent powers of observation and intuition, my Madam Alpha." Jackson rolled towards her, sneaking an arm under her lower back. "Now," his fingers grasped one of her nipples which rose to attention. Lucy gasped. "If we're finished with that portion of the conversation..." Jackson dipped his head down and placed his lips around the hard bud of her nipple. He increased suction until she moaned. "I think we had much more ground to cover on the topic of blow jobs..." He turned to suck mercilessly on her other nipple.

This time, when Lucy opened her mouth to moan, Jackson placed two fingers in between her lips. Lucy instinctively curled her tongue around his fingers, simulating all the things she knew he loved done to his dick.

Jackson groaned into her breast.

Lucy spat his fingers out. "You know, I can think of a much more mutually beneficial place for your cock to go."

The look in his eyes was full of lust. "You're full of good ideas today."

She licked her lips slowly, "Mmm... I'd love to be full of something else."

As Jackson lined up his manhood to her center, he let out a chuckle. "I thought cheesy lines like that were supposed to be my thing?"

With a strong thrust of his thick cock driving deep into her pussy, Lucy let out a howl to alert him that all joking was done. It also alerted the rest of the wolves still at the estate that their Madam Alpha was currently very satisfied.

Jackson continued pumping into her relentlessly. The smacking of his heavy balls against her backside seemed thunderous to her heightened senses. Lucy thrust her hips up to meet his blows, desperate for her mate to go as deep as possible, to fill her to the very core.

Jackson's large hand reached down to circle her clit. Another howl ripped through her throat. Not to be outdone, Jackson kept his pace as he threw his head back and let loose a piercing howl of his own.

And the howls continued. For hours.

***

Lucy awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and surprisingly not the least bit sore. She still had a hard time believing how much faster she could heal as a werewolf.

Since they were both preparing for work that morning, the getting-ready routine was somewhat expedited—they shared only one orgasm each in the shower that morning.

As they left the house and headed towards the car door that Tyson held for them, Lucy turned to Jackson and inquired through their mate bond, Do you know how to drive?

The tension that gathered in Jackson's shoulders was barely perceptible. "Yes, mate, I know how to drive."

Then why does Tyson drive you everywhere?

Jackson shot a quick glance in Tyson's direction as the shorter man closed the door behind them and hurried to the driver's seat. "Because he likes to have a job."

Lucy let the idea settle in her mind for a moment. She knew Tyson was Jackson's nephew and go-to assistant, but she never picked up on a sense of neediness from him.

"No, he's not needy." Jackson seemed almost offended at the suggestion. "He's-... I have to-... Especially after-..." Jackson paused for a breath, "Tyson is more than pack. He's family. I take care of him."

Lucy looked from one DeLane male to the other, trying to understand. She finally nodded her acceptance of the situation. She knew Jackson didn't need her approval, but she wanted to make sure he understood that she would not question his decisions when it came to his nephew.

"You know you guys can talk out loud around me, right?" Tyson said loudly, but not making eye contact through the rearview mirror.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to hear about all the ways that I was suggesting that your Madam Alpha properly service my dick? Do you want to start with the oral or manual versions first?" Jackson shouted back easily, a playful smirk shot toward his mate.

Tyson blushed and turned his focus back to the road. After a minute or two, he added quietly, "Yeah, okay, maybe some things you'd better keep to yourselves."

***

Lucy stood outside of Adam's office door at DeLane Industries. She knocked twice, knowing that given her status within the pack, she didn't really need to knock.

The blond, freckled man opened the door with a smile, "Ah, Madam Alpha. I've been expecting you." He gestured for her to sit at a plush chair in his large office.

Lucy smiled back at him, "As I'm sure Jackson has mentioned, I'm actually looking for work these days. Your area seemed like it may be a good fit. I hope that won't be a problem?"

Adam chuckled, "No, no. Of course not. Honestly, with a pack as large as ours, it's hard to keep up with it all sometimes." He suddenly cleared his throat. "Not that we're not secure. Um. That's not what I-... We're on top of everything-"

Lucy giggled softly, "I'm not here to interrogate you, Adam. I'm just here to help. So, what kinds of things do you do here?"

His shoulders visibly relaxed as he walked her through their scope of work. Adam showed her the various camera feeds, the current top priorities, and a host of ongoing monitoring projects. Lucy was impressed by his knowledge and dedication to the job.

When it came time for lunch, Adam asked if he would join her in the cafeteria. Through their mate bond, Jackson had informed him that he was in the middle of a call, so Lucy agreed.

Lucy expected a fair amount of ogling for herself from the rest of the pack in the DeLane Industries cafeteria (pretty normal even now, though she had been a member of the pack for a few months), but she didn't expect the attention Adam received. Several women blatantly tried to catch his eye or make passing flirtatious comments, but Adam brushed them off politely.

Lucy cocked an eyebrow at him, but kept her comments to herself until they were alone again. "So, do you have a mate?"

A blush began to build in Adam's cheeks. "No."

She blinked at him as understanding dawned on her. "Oh. OH. Um... I guess no one else in the pack knows?"

The blush in the blond man's cheeks grew. "No... Well, except for the Alpha... and now you."

Lucy nodded at him solemnly, "I won't tell. Just so you know."

He nodded back at her, "I trust you."

Her chest swelled with pride at his declaration. She couldn't imagine how difficult it must be for him to hide himself like that. "Um... Can I ask-?"

"Anything, Madam Alpha." He looked at her curiously.

"Well... It's just... I don't really know how this all works..." She stammered, trying to be sensitive. She took a deep breath, "Can gay werewolves mate?"

Adam smiled at her patiently, "Yes. We can. We've had a few gay mated pairs in the DeLane pack over the years, I'm told. I just haven't met mine yet."

"So why do you hide?" Lucy was confused.

Adam sighed, "It's not really 'hiding'... At least not in my mind. Being the 'gay wolf' gives an extra level of attention. Like a weird celebrity or something. I've just never had any interest in being that person. I'd prefer to just fade into the background, if that makes sense?" He looked into her eyes with such vulnerability that it almost took her breath away.

She shot him a toothy grin, "Yes, I think I know what you mean. Although my current position doesn't exactly allow that..."

He chuckled, shaking his head, "No, I suppose not. But, just so you know, many of the other packs are not as accepting of gay wolves. I'm really lucky to be with the DeLanes."

She looked deep into his eyes, trying to convey her message, Your secret is safe with me for as long as it's a secret. And I'll do anything in my power to help you.

Adam seemed to be a bit misty-eyed as he replied aloud, "Thank you, Madam Alpha. It means a lot."

They exchanged a very brief hug before Adam resumed his explanation of their work with effortless professionalism.

***

Towards the end of the day, Jackson reached out through the mate bond to inform Lucy of a pack run that would take place that evening. Lucy relished those moments when she could join the rest of the pack in the wolf form and run through the expansive forest that surrounded Pine Creek. Those runs allowed her to really let loose and feel like a real DeLane pack member. Outside of her apparently Luna-given status as Madam Alpha, it was important to Lucy that the pack understood and accepted her place within it.

"My love. I missed you." Jackson's deep bass voice rang through her head as the larger black wolf rubbed along the side of her chestnut wolf's body.

The low growl in her chest sounded more like a purr as she nuzzled into Jackson's neck. His long wet tongue stuck out of his mouth, approaching her mark just as the smaller female shot into the forest. She was immediately followed by several dozen other wolves.

"Playing hard to get, mate? My favorite game..." Jackson thought to her with such heat that she wasn't sure she wanted to delay their meeting.

But the stubborn side of her pushed forward. Lucy's wolf assured her that delayed gratification from the chase was well worth it. Her four legs burned as she picked up speed, easily out-pacing the others in the pack. She darted over tree limbs and bushes, gliding over ditches and streams. Her mate would have to work for her. He'd have to prove his worth.

A snap of teeth at the tip of her tail made her jump. As she looked over her shoulder, the black wolf took the opportunity to tackle her, firmly planting her on her back.

"Submit, mate." He barked at her. The rest of the pack from the run was quickly approaching. They began to form a circle around the pair.

Make me. She thought back with mischief dancing in her eyes.

Jackson growled loudly just before clamping down firmly on her mark. Lucy was stunned by the powerful sensation of pure pleasure. The black wolf took the opportunity to force her legs apart and shove roughly into her.

Oh fuck. Yes!

"This what you wanted? My big cock filling you up?"

Yes!! Oh my god! The brown female wolf mewled from the sensations.

The black wolf growled again loudly. "Take it, wolf! Take all of it!" He planted his paws firmly on either side of her head. The male wolf continued to push inside of her, taking his claim for all to see.

Give it to me, Alpha! Please! Fuck your bitch!

"That's right, you're my bitch! MINE! Mine. To. Fuck. And. Own!"

Lucy felt she was barreling toward orgasm, unable to stop the train of pleasure. She reached up and bit the black's wolf's mark as the bright stars of orgasm shone behind her eyes.

The sound of the two coupling wolves' barks was soon drowned out by the chorus of howls from the pack members surrounding them.

***

When Jackson's knot had finally subsided, Lucy and Jackson made their trek back to the DeLane estate in their naked human forms.

"Why didn't you tell me about Adam?"

Jackson glanced at her quickly, "Wasn't exactly my news to tell."

Lucy respected that. But Jackson's possible ulterior motive nagged at her. "Did you agree to let me work so closely with him because you knew he's gay?"

Jackson chuckled, "Baby, any wolf who knows what's good for them wouldn't dare make a pass at you. And not just because of me. You're a pretty strong wolf, you know that?" He pushed a rough hand through his tousled hair. "Though, I admit, him being gay is a pretty nice bonus."

She laughed and pushed his shoulder gently. "You're impossible." He winked back at her.

They walked in comfortable silence for another mile or so before Lucy thought back to comments she'd heard a few weeks before from Melanie and Briana, "What happened with the pack before? There was some falling out or something a few years ago?"

Jackson stopped walking abruptly and sat on a nearby boulder. They were deep within the forest. The rest of the pack had headed back home a while ago; there were no other wolves within a few miles.

Jackson took a deep breath then looked up at her. "Sit, mate."

Lucy spotted a fallen log a few feet from Jackson and plopped down.

"I was not an only child." He said simply.

Lucy furled her brow, "Yes. Tyson's your nephew, so you must have a sibling, right?"

Jackson nodded, "I had two brothers. Edward... And Louis. I was the oldest."

"But... you said 'had'... where are they now?"

Jackson stared at the ground.

Lucy waited a moment, then decided to push a little bit further. "Jackson, what happened to Edward and Louis?"

"You feel the mate bond, yes?" He asked her, finally looking up at her. His dark eyes looked forlorn and weary.

"Yes, I feel it in my bones. It's... it's the most powerful thing I think I've ever felt." She replied earnestly.

"And can you imagine losing that? Losing me?"

A pain, deep and true broke through Lucy's chest at the suggestion. Even the thought of losing Jackson was enough to take her breath away. Jackson lept up, crouching by her side as she felt the pain. He caressed the side of her face as he whispered, "Shh... mate... I'm here. It's okay. We're okay. No harm will come to us."

"Why... why would you say something like that? I can't—I can't lose you, Jackson. I don't even know what I'd do."

Jackson placed a soft kiss on her forehead and leaned down to give her a sad smile, "Sometimes wolves die. Sometimes mates die. It's not fair. But it happens. And it happened to my brother, Edward."

Lucy gasped, overcome with the pain even through her imagination. "Oh god. What did he do after something like that?"

Jackson grabbed her palm and kissed it gently. He grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers through hers. Jackson placed kisses on her wrist, up to her elbow, and up to her mark. He placed a slow, deliberate lick across the permanent scar, almost memorizing the raised scar with his tongue reverently. He raised his deep black eyes to hers with such emotion that she couldn't think straight.

He whispered softly, "After, Edward killed the ones I loved most."

SE16
SE16
136 Followers