Embracing Home Ch. 04

Story Info
The Madam Alpha learns more about submission.
2.6k words
4.65
10.5k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SE16
SE16
136 Followers

Chapter 4

Over the next several days, Lucy met more people than she could possibly even try to remember. She couldn't recall names, but she tried to at least be familiar with faces.

She hadn't returned to DeLane Industries just yet. Apparently it was fairly common to get human visitors there, and she was still having some trouble anticipating her shifts from human to wolf and vice versa. It was actually Lucy's idea to lay low for a little while longer to get better control of herself.

She wasn't exactly bored though.

Jackson had given her lots of reading material. Pack histories and general werewolf lore, maps of current territories, lists of DeLane Pack members by rank... she felt like she was back in school.

"Little one, we have to know where we come from to know where we are going," Jackson had told her a few days before.

She had almost laughed at the cliche until she realized he had been serious.

Lucy found she was having a more and more difficult time keeping herself in check around the Alpha. Her wolf's desire for dominance seemed to grow with each passing day since her Turning. But she knew she had to control her urge to talk back or show him any hint of disrespect. After all, he was the reigning Alpha of a powerful and substantial pack. She knew he deserved every ounce of respect she could muster. He was a worthy mate. And a strong leader.

The DeLane Pack was huge. There were hundreds of members. But Jackson somehow seemed to know every member individually.

"I've had many decades to learn about them. And it tends to help when I can more or less read their minds at will." He had grinned at her conspiratorially.

She was sitting in the library, reading up on the Smithton Pack when she heard a crash from somewhere down the hall.

Lucy poked her head out of the door and saw a skinny Omega in a nearby closet attempting to get out from under a stack of boxes that had fallen on top of him. She jogged over to him and started moving the boxes.

"Oh! Madam Alpha, I'm fine! Please! Um, it's okay. You don't have to--" The young Omega stammered.

Lucy cut him off with a raise of her eyebrow and a challenging look.

I'm helping you, and that's final. She thought to him. Her wolf was firm and would tolerate no argument.

He gulped and nodded. Lucy could feel the relief wash over him. When all the boxes had been moved, Lucy reached for his hand and pulled him up.

He gave her a shy smile. "Um, thank you, Madam Alpha!"

"You're welcome, Gil," Lucy replied aloud. She wasn't sure who was more surprised that she knew his name-- Gil or herself. She hadn't even bothered to probe his mind for it. Hopefully all this studying is finally paying off, she thought to herself as he bounded away, eager to avoid embarrassing himself in front of the Madam Alpha.

News of her Alpha status had traveled around the pack fast. In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if all the packs globally were now aware of the second DeLane Pack Alpha.

Though werewolves were incredibly good at keeping secrets from the humans, they were absolutely horrible at keeping secrets within the pack. Or at least the DeLane Pack was horrible at keeping secrets from each other, anyway. News, any news-- even the most mundane details of what was served in the cafeteria at DeLane Industries-- spread like wildfire. Lucy thought it was just as well though; life seemed a whole lot less stressful when you didn't have to worry about what you said and to whom.

Of course, specific security details seemed to be somewhat confidential, and Lucy was fairly certain Jackson maintained his own secrets as Alpha, but by and large the pack was an open book-- at least among its own members. Lucy had only been a DeLane for a few days when she'd heard all about so-and-so's crazy nightmare, or this person's gambling problem, or that person's mate's erectile dysfunction.

Actually she could have figured out that last one on her own. The other thing she was learning about werewolves is that they love sex. Any time. Anywhere. In the middle of the garden. In the corner of the dining room. Lucy had been very alarmed the first time she saw a public coupling like that, but Jackson had barely shrugged, apparently only noticing after Lucy had said something about it.

She was just about getting used to the routine nudity. The first time she saw Aunt Mae unclothed, though, she just about had a conniption.

"What, you think you're the only one around here who's still got it?" The old woman had joked to her with a wink. Lucy chuckled at the memory.

Pine Creek really was starting to feel like home.

Lucy continued to mull over her recent experiences as she cleaned up the boxes that had befallen the poor Omega and stacked them back in the closet. One box came open and Lucy found dozens of security cameras inside. All of the boxes appeared to be of identical size and weight. There must have been well over one hundred cameras, all told. Well, they certainly take their security seriously, Lucy thought.

She finished up and went back to the library to continue her study.

Around midafternoon, she felt Jackson through their mate bond.

"Ah, my lovely Madam Alpha. I trust you are well? Hopefully keeping abreast of pack information?"

Lucy laughed at his formality. It could oddly be such a turn-on sometimes.

I should have known you can only think about keeping 'abreast'.

"Oh, I intend to keep two breasts in particular, little one."

Lucy giggled at the wordplay. She started to feel a little frisky from their flirting.

You know, Alpha, I've been meaning to explore the boundaries of our mate bond a little bit more...

"Oh?"

Lucy could guess how Jackson must have looked, one eyebrow cocked and a devilish grin forming at his full and luscious lips.

Mmhmm. Lucy moved from her seat and nearly pranced down the hall to their bedroom. She closed the (newly replaced) door and stepped in front of the full length mirror at the corner of the room. Tell me, Alpha, what do you see?

Lucy could feel how pleased Jackson was with the view.

"I see you're adjusting to the regular lack of clothing quite nicely."

Lucy smiled and bit her lip, staring into the eyes of her reflection as if it were Jackson in front of her in the flesh. Yes, I actually think it's pretty freeing after all. Wouldn't you agree?

"I would, little one. Let's see how 'free' you feel now. Pinch your nipples for me."

Lucy ran her hands slowly up the sides of her body, using her palms to outline the wide expanse of her hips and the narrower taper of her waist. She felt Jackson's approval as she caressed her own curves. Her fingers reached up, rolling the increasingly firm buds of her nipples in between her index fingers and thumbs.

"Oh, I can tell you can barely feel that at all. Pinch harder."

She obediently increased the pressure, the squeezing now becoming uncomfortable. Despite the pain (or maybe because of it) Lucy felt the dampness start to build up between her legs.

"Tsk, tsk. You can do better. Harder."

Lucy whined at the direction. Jackson was well aware through the mate bond exactly what she was feeling. He must have understood the discomfort shooting through her breasts.

Nevertheless, he insisted she could take more. But could she?

She'd have to trust her mate.

Lucy took a deep breath and dug her nails into her nipples. She let out a sound-- something between a yelp and a gasp.

Her pussy gushed.

Jackson chuckled arrogantly in her head. "That's it, little one. See? See how I know your body? Know what you crave... what you need?"

Mmhmmm, Lucy moaned through their bond.

"Now taste yourself."

What??

"I know you heard me. Stick your longest finger into your pussy and taste your juices. I know you're wet. I've decided to share my favorite snack. Now taste." His voice was deep and rough.

She released her nipples from her grip. Lucy took her right hand and travelled down to her lower lips. She dipped her middle finger between the folds and penetrated herself. She gasped, somehow still surprising herself with the movement. She hesitantly removed her finger and brought it to her face.

She sniffed her finger. Thankfully, it didn't smell like anything more than a subtle hint of floral and citrus, even with her heightened senses. She realized she must be getting desensitized to her own scent. Relief washed over her, glad that she didn't smell bad.

She closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around her finger and explored her finger with her tongue. The taste was mild; she detected even less than she had with her nose. But the act itself was surprisingly erotic. She imagined Jackson's dick inside of her mouth. She imagined it was the head of his cock she was worshipping with her tongue. She took her other hand and brought it to her pussy, stroking her clit.

"Look at yourself."

His voice startled her. She opened her eyes and gazed at her reflection. She was masturbating unabashedly, her cheeks were hollowed around her finger, and she had a noticeable flush.

She looked horny. She looked like she needed to be fucked.

She looked like a...

"That's right. Like a slut."

Lucy shivered. She rarely used that word, even in her head. But now she couldn't think of anything hotter. Or more appropriate.

"MY slut. MINE!"

Oh! She was really getting into it now.

"Tell me you're my slut! Tell me who you bow to!"

Lucy felt her inner wolf bristle at his words. Her strong-willed nature was reluctant to bow down, even as the lust was building within her. Although he was her mate, the wolf side of Lucy was having an increasingly difficult time submitting to Jackson. Her wolf was powerful. Her wolf was the Madam Alpha! 'Bow down'? Not without a fight! He'd have to prove his worthiness!

But the human side of Lucy longed to submit to Jackson. She wanted to feel the weight of his body and his authority on top of her-- she yearned for it.

Jackson seemed to sense her inner turmoil and suddenly changed to a much softer, different tone.

"Mate. Why don't you go into the closet near the back."

Lucy walked to the far end of the closet as instructed.

"Good girl. There is a special tool hanging back there. It has a black handle with many thin strips of leather attached to it. Do you see it?"

Yes. She grabbed the tool in front of her.

"That's it. Now go back in front of the mirror and kneel."

She did as she was told.

"Good girl. Now with a flick of your wrist, swing the flogger so the straps hit the side of your thigh."

She swung and felt the leather kiss her skin. She tried another swing, this one slightly harder. Then another, slightly lighter. She experimented with the speed and length of the swing, noticing the effect on the force of the blow. A pleasantly warm sensation built on the surface of her thigh.

"Now slap your ass, little one."

Lucy bit her lip, unsure what it would feel like there. She knew from the feeling on her leg that no actual harm would come to her from this. She hesitated only a second before landing a soft whap on her ass cheek. Surprisingly, it actually didn't feel too bad.

"Not yet. Keep going."

One... two... three... four strikes on her buttock. She felt some warmness building.

"Switch sides."

She performed as commanded. She kept going, alternating sides. Lucy was sweating. She wasn't sure if it was from the physical exertion or the increasing need growing in her pussy.

She suddenly had a naughty thought.

Before Jackson could comment on the idea, she delivered a blow between her legs to hit her pussy, some straps of the flogger landing on her clit. She sucked in a breath at the sensation. She returned a few more soft strikes to her ass cheeks. Then she returned to her slit, striking it once more, this time harder.

Lucy moaned aloud wantonly.

"That's my little slut. That's it. Punish yourself."

Lucy cried out again at his words. She wrapped her fingers around one of her nipples and tugged hard while sending another strike to her pussy.

Oh fuck! Alpha, it's so good!

"Yes, slut. You want this, don't you?"

Yes! She dropped the flogger and rapidly began alternating circling her clit and fucking herself on her fingers.

"Say it. What do you want?"

I want... to be punished... I want... Lucy was going crazy with lust. She was having a hard time stringing thoughts together.

"Yes? What do you want? Tell me!" His tone was sharp and demanding.

I want... you. I need you! I want to-- oh fuck!-- Lucy was getting closer to the edge of orgasm. The tension was rapidly building in every muscle.

"Not yet, little one! Tell me what you want!" Jackson's voice was strained, but he seemed to be waiting for something in particular.

Lucy was quickly going out of her mind with the need to come.

She did the only thing she could manage-- she let the thoughts flow freely all at once without restraint or hesitation. Fuck, Alpha! I need to... fuck! Oh, I need!... I need to be your... little... SLUT! Oh! I NEED TO SUBMIT! PLEASE!

"Good girl! CUM! Cum NOW!" Jackson demanded, voice booming in her head.

Lucy's eyes rolled back as the spasms racked her body. She felt wave upon wave of pleasure course through her muscles. She sunk down onto the floor as she cried out with each prolonged ripple of her massive orgasm.

She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths as the aftershocks began to fade.

"Mate. I am so proud of you." Jackson whispered.

Lucy shivered at the affection dripping in his words. She smiled with a sigh. Thank you, but I really didn't do much of anything... I just did what you told me to do...

"Is that really what you think?"

Lucy shrugged.

"Mate, look around you. You are alone, are you not?" Jackson continued gently, without waiting for an answer. "You were in charge every step of the way. You controlled everything that happened. I merely followed your lead."

Lucy blinked, slowly realizing that what he was saying was true. She could have stopped at any time. Not that she had wanted to-- not at all!

He couldn't have forced her-- he wasn't even there.

And when her wolf had tensed initially at his insistence that she acknowledge his authority, he had sensed her unease and had changed directions, letting her take a breather.

She had even taken the flogging further than he had intended, opting to go for more strikes, and opting to slap her pussy even without his direction.

Lucy started to realize that the whole experience hadn't been about Jackson's wants or desires at all-- it had been all about Lucy. What she wanted. What she needed. It was her choice.

"Yes, my dear mate. And you made the most powerful choice of all. You chose to submit. And I am honored to be worthy enough to receive such a tremendous gift."


SE16
SE16
136 Followers