Embracing My Darkest Desires

Story Info
Melissa's story.
9.3k words
4.55
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third chapter of Melissa's sexual exploration, each of the stories can stand-alone, but to know Melissa is to follow her entire story. Melissa is a real doctor in the mid-west, and these are her stories and desires. The first two chapters were, "Just what the Doctor Needed," and "Confessing to my Husband."

Nancy approached me the next day, eager to see how I was, and I think she was more than a little curious to see what my latest adventure might have been. I told her about the toys and the masturbating in the car, in my office, on my breaks, and I recognized the desire for satisfying her own passions in her blue eyes. She was still shocked but non-judgmental when I told her about my son. She knew Jason and she listened almost spellbound as I told her about what we had done.

I had worried about her reaction and had been initially hesitant, but she insisted I tell her everything. Once I began describing what happened, the words just flowed from me. The look on her face, the squirming in her chair, and her flushed appearance showed me that I shouldn't have worried.

When I finished, I recognized the signs of arousal and hunger. Before she could really respond, her name was paged to go to admitting and she started to leave. Before leaving not only did she squeeze my hand, but she leaned across the table gave me a quick kiss on the lips. The kiss had only lasted a few seconds, but it managed to communicate heat, desire, passion, and potential all at the same time; it took my breath away.

We had been sitting alone in the doctor's lounge. After she had gone, I had sat for several minutes savoring the feel of her soft lips and wondering why up until just recently I had never been really attracted to her. Increasingly over the past several months, I had thought about Rachel and Kate sexually, but not Nancy. I was making up for it now.

The next several days passed uneventfully as I was so busy at work. I was working extra shifts because Nancy was away on holiday with her family. I am sure she must have told me she was going away but in the craziness of the daily grind and my self-indulgences, I had somehow missed when she was going away. She texted me daily constantly wanting to see if I had any new adventures. Other than texting about my almost constant masturbating like a crazy person, I had nothing much to report. She always wanted as many details as possible and whether I orgasmed or not. Rachel also asked me many of the same questions with the same response.

Finally, towards the end of the week, I had something different to tell them both about. I think it was Thursday when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I had been expecting the call. He warned me first thing in the morning with a text that he would be visiting the hospital today.

"When's your break?"

I was with a patient, so I had to wait for a moment to reply. I waited until Kate was helping the patient complete some paperwork before I responded.

"As soon as I am done with this patient," as much as I had expected the text, I could feel my excitement beginning to rise and my heartbeat increasing in anticipation.

"Okay, text me when you're done, I'll meet you in the same spot, okay?"

"Ok," I replied. I had to force myself to relax, my temperature and moisture levels were both rising. My patient handed me the completed paperwork and after a few more questions, I handed them a routine prescription as they left. I knew I had about twenty minutes... it would be enough if I hurried. I told Kate I was going on break and texted him as I walked towards the administration offices.

"On my way."

One corridor then a second, at finally at the corner of the third, I looked in both directions in anxiously. The corridor was empty in both directions, and I was out of sight of the security camera. We had chosen this spot originally because of we needed something immediate, totally by accident, but we had chosen well and had met here several times since.

I tried the door, and the knob turned easily in my hand. I opened it, smiled, slipped into the darkness, and closed it. It was a large storage room. Enveloped by the darkness, I could sense him, but no words were exchanged. I held my breath for a moment listening carefully. I heard no sounds of footsteps, just his breathing and mine. Then I felt hands on my body.

Nothing needed to be said, I felt the hot breath, detected the faint scent of his cologne, and felt a tongue on my lips, in my mouth, and then it seemed to be halfway down my throat and my scrubs were around my ankles.

Although we had done this before, his speed and ability with his hands always took my breath away.

Within moments I was completely naked, my clothes in a heap, he was still dressed, except his fly was open and his cock was in my hand. His fingers were working my pussy and I could feel the wetness dripping from me. I melted into his embrace.

He was one of the countless vendor reps that called on the hospital administrator every week. He also met with the doctors to distribute samples and update us on what his company was working on. Older, good looking, in very good shape, and with a voice that poise that could make my knees weak, I was especially susceptible to men like him these days.

Before I even had time to start undressing him suddenly his cock was inside me and he pushed all the way in hard with one thrust.

No foreplay, no gradual penetration, he knew what I liked... most of the time. Fortunately for him, I was in the mood for "trashy whore" sex, and he was only too happy to deliver. After so many years of no sex or just "vanilla" missionary sex, something had snapped in me. I wasn't broken, I was literally trying everything, and I knew I was becoming addicted to it and did not want to stop, especially now that Scott had agreed as well.

For the next few minutes, he pounded me with all the finesse of an eighteen-year-old getting lucky for the first time. I was pinned hard against the wall of the storage room, his thrusting like some kind of human jackhammer. The force, my submissiveness, and the sluttiness of all of it combined made me feel so incredibly naughty and erotic. Rachel told me I was starting to make her stories seem tame in comparison to what I was actually living.

Although I had known him just as a familiar face for years, it was only at a recent medical conference that we had actually spoken more than just a few words at a dinner during the presentations. He was handsome in a George Clooney way, funny, and as I would later find out, the master of the subtle, "office quicky."

Several weeks ago, I bumped into him outside this very storage room. He was early for an appointment; I was on a break. We smiled, he was brash and bold, the next thing I knew I was naked and being fucked in this room. He was definitely "old school," very direct, and maybe he just knew how to get what he wanted. I suspect he made a habit of recognizing the desperate desires within me, maybe he knew that many women my age weren't getting the sex they needed at home, whatever it was, we fucked in this closet every time he called on the hospital.

"MMMmmm," were the only sounds I made as I quietly moaned as his large cock stretched me and pushed deep inside me. That and a continuous series of soft whimpers.

His rough fingers pulled and pinched my boobs and his tongue continued to explore my mouth. My boobs had always been incredibly sensitive, and he knew it. His fingers worked magic with my nipples and areola. He said he had never met a woman could cum just from having her nipples teased until he met me. Maybe he does know a little bit about what a woman likes after all, I thought to myself.

I have always been that way and although I really enjoyed having my pussy eaten, I knew he would never do that... "Old School, like my husband, had been, at least until recently," I managed to smile to myself as my knees wobbled with the approach of a delicious orgasm.

I was happy enough though with him playing with my nipples, "God, that feels awesome, I moaned again," I heard him make some kind of sound, but it didn't sound like words, so I just let my eyes roll back in my head, enjoyed the feel of those amazing fingers on my boobs, and a cock that stretched my insides to their limits.

I was just on the very edge of cumming when I felt him shutter. "Fuck," I thought to myself as my hopes of an orgasm evaporated, like Scott usually was, he only fucked me until he came. My disappointment was tempered by the feeling of his hot sticky cum shooting deep inside me.

He held me for a minute, his arms wrapped around me, my head against his chest, a small moment of sharing. I could feel the tremors echoing through his body. He withdrew, leaving a flood of warm cum running down my leg from my very stretched and enflamed pussy.

I sensed he was smiling, he held me for several more moments, slowly kissing me. Then he pulled away and I could hear the zipper being done up on his dress pants.

He slapped my ass and said, "Melissa, you always make me feel great."

I heard him move towards the door, whisper, "Shhh." I knew he was listening, then he paused, I heard the doorknob turn, and then he slipped out quietly. I listened to the sound of his shoes echoing in the empty corridor. Naked and dripping I collapsed onto a chair that had been left in the closet.

"Fuck, I was sooooo close," I said to the uncaring hospital supplies stacked neatly as always in the supply closet. I reached and turned on the light, knowing exactly where the switch was. I slowly got dressed, his cum leaving wet marks on the dark fabric of my scrubs as I pulled them up.

I slowly cupped my breasts before I put my top back on. For a second, I thought of trying to finish myself off before returning, but I knew I had already been gone longer than I was supposed to. We had been lucky so far, no one had seen us or missed us each time, and luckily the supply room was just out of range of the security camera.

I pulled my top over my head and adjusted my hair. Checking myself in the small mirror I had hidden under some long-undisturbed supplies, I straightened my clothes and fluffed my hair and smiled at myself. I loved that "just fucked" feeling as residual electricity seemed to sparkle throughout my body while his cum continued to run down the inside of my legs.

Fully dressed again, I listened and then slipped out of the closet myself.

Walking back to my office I thought to myself, I didn't know when I would see him again... but I knew when I did, we would be back here again and for now, that worked for me.

A few hours later, at home, Scott listened to me describe what had happened with my day. He was still dressed in his work clothes and was sitting in the chair in our bedroom. The boys were out, Jason had taken Derek to the movies, and I was lying naked on my stomach on our bed. As I told him about the storage room, he sat straighter and started to lean forward devouring ever word and looking at me with an increasing hunger.

"Did you do what I had asked?" Scott asked, his voice slightly higher than normal.

"Yes Scott," I said quietly, hoping this would lead to what I wanted.

"Okay then, time to share, roll onto your back Mel," Scott smiled and stood up. I did as I was told and rolled over spreading my legs for him. My pussy was still covered in dried cum and it was still puffy and very reddish. I had enjoyed leaving myself sticky after my encounter and was doubly happy because, thanks to our agreement, I now knew that Scott would want to go down on me.

I smiled as Scott moved between my legs, "If that's what it takes, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make," as I felt Scott's hot breath, tongue, lips, and face on my little pussy.

Scott hadn't said anything about me shaving but as he licked the dried cum from me, I heard him mumble, "Mel, shaving does make it easier to lick the cum from you."

I loved the feeling of a good tongue lashing, they had been too few and too far between for most of our married life, this was a hopeful sign. My eyes fluttered as I felt the rough texture of his tongue seek out whatever residual cum hadn't soaked into my scrubs. The rough stubble of his face only intensified the feeling and after being so close this afternoon I knew it would not take much to push me over the edge tonight.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on another one of my fantasies.

My mind wandered as his tongue, fingers, and face made my nerve endings crackle with that same electricity as I had felt in the hospital. I imagined being naked in a public place, on display for anyone to see, and in my imagination, I could see and feel myself being used and played with by strange men and women.

In his pursuit of my lover's cum, Scott displayed talents I had never felt him use before. While not at polished as his son, Scott was rapidly making me even slicker than I had been earlier in the day. With his face tight against my pussy and his nose and tongue making contact with my little clit, I was writhing on the bed. I hoped Scott might play with my ass, but that was one taboo he didn't seem to even consider, at least not yet.

With his tongue and lips seeking out the last remaining semen, it was enough, and I screamed as I finally orgasmed. It wasn't huge, but it was still amazing as I locked my legs around Scott and savored the moment.

Except Scott kept sucking, licking, and nibbling as I approached and passed the point where the sensitivity made me insane and I tried to make him stop but he pushed on further, not responding to me, using his size to pin me. I was helpless and totally at his mercy. I was now screaming because he was making me crazy and after seemingly forever, I came hard again. Now satisfied that he had gotten all of the stranger's cum from my body he wiped his face on my thigh and stopped.

Just stopped completely! I was ready for more, I wanted, no I needed to be fucked, but all I could see was his back heading out of the room.

I went from a million miles an hour to zero so abruptly that it was like he slapped me. Like not long ago, I really didn't realize he wasn't going to do anymore until I was alone in the room. My body and mind seemed to ask the same question at the same time, "What the fuck?"

Listening to him walk to the living room and then turn on the television, I lay for several moments catching my breath before I closed my eyes and decided to stop trying to figure Scott out.

A few nights later we were at a neighborhood party, and he surprised me again. This time in a good way.

We were both enjoying ourselves and I was flirting even more than usual. My forwardness had been assisted by several glasses of wine. I was pleasantly "buzzed" but still very much aware. It was a nice summer evening and I had worn my hair in a ponytail, just enough makeup, my favorite perfume, sandals, and a flowery sundress. Scott came up behind me, startled me, and then whispered in my ear.

"Mel, when you stand a certain way in that dress, I can almost see through it." He paused for a moment and then continued, "I wonder how you would feel if you took off your panties and bra and gave them to me."

Nothing had happened between us since the other night and this was unexpected, maybe he was testing me to see just how far I would go or how horny I was. These days it didn't take much to get me going either way and there was no mistaking the effect his words had on me.

I knew I would do it; it was just a question of where and how. There were people everywhere and the look he gave me made me realize he wanted me to take them off right here, right now. He just smiled at me.

"Right here?" I asked feeling both really excited and very nervous at the same time. Scott nodded his head and smiled even more.

I glanced left and right, we were standing on the back deck of our host's house, people were talking, some were in the pool, and more people were coming and going all the time.

I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy getting slicker as I took a deep breath and very discreetly pulled one arm into the dress and slipped one bra strap off my shoulder. Scott looked at me, nodding his head, and whispering encouragement to me.

"Mel, this is really hot, undressing in a room full of people," he had never been supportive like this before, but I never questioned his motives, I was only happy that he was. Still checking the crowd, I repeated what I had done with the other side, the only difference was I reached behind myself and undid snapped the bra first. Then just like in a movie, I pulled my hand back out with my small bra as well and kissed him on the lips, tucking the bra into his pocket at the same time.

"Okay, Houdini, and now the panties," as he talked he rubbed my pussy through the dress. Being felt up in a room full of our friends and neighbors almost set me off completely, a light sheen of sweat covered my entire body, and I knew my panties would be drenched. Maybe I should have wondered why Scott was being so attentive after a couple of days of scarcely noticing me.

I quickly glanced around the room, but nobody seemed to be noticing us at all. I decided to give myself into the moment and not question Scott's motivation.

The electric feeling that coursed through my body was unmistakable, I was literally shaking in anticipation of doing this. Freed from my bra, my eraser-sized nipples made unmistakable impressions in the thin material of my dress. I could just begin to detect the familiar scent of my arousal and I wondered if anyone else would notice.

With Scott watching, I knelt as if to adjust my sandals and with shaking hands bunched up the hem of my dress and in a fluid, movement hooked my fingers under the waistband of my tiny panties and pulled them down to my knees. I felt faint and wobbly as I stood, had anyone been watching it would have been very obvious what I was doing, but other than Scott, no one seemed to notice.

It was hard to focus but somehow, I did and using my foot and steadying myself with Scott's help I used my foot to push them down to my ankles and then managed to step out of them.

Before I could grab them, Scott reached down and scooped them up.

"You naughty girl, Mel, they are soaked, you are always so horny these days," he covered my panties by his hand and brought them to his face and inhaled deeply.

"Mel, these smell so delicious," and he tucked them into his other pocket. I moaned softly.

"Okay, Mel I want to you mingle taking special care to let anyone who wants to ogle you, maybe even let them feel you up."

Now I moaned, this time not so quietly and then surprisingly Scott disappeared into the crowd, leaving me very hot and very bothered. I stood alone for several moments, softly grinding my legs together, trying to subtly relieve my almost overwhelming need to get myself off.

My attempts were interrupted by an endless stream of men and women who seemed to suddenly discover that I was at the party. My hunger and need just grew and grew. Almost every one of the men found a way to subtly touch me, a seemingly accidently bump or grazing feel kept me hanging on the very edge of orgasming the entire time.

The stares and feels weren't limited to the men, several of my friends joking that I must be cold because my nipples were likely visible from aerial photographs. One or two of them managed to brush up against my boobs and I didn't even try to stifle my moans.

For the rest of the party Scott made sure my wine glass was always full and the way the night air felt on my naked body beneath the thinness of the sun dress fabric I felt doubly intoxicated. I still hadn't realized that Scott was setting me up, all I wanted was to find some relief.

At one-point earlier Scott introduced me to a couple that looked as if they were both cops. The man was obviously a body builder and the woman looked like an amazon.