Embracing My Darkest Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself being lifted and then laid down onto the hood of my car, my legs dangling over the edge of the wheels and my thighs being spread. I could feel the wind rising and felt my hair being teased as well as the warmth of the still-warm engine on my bare skin through the steel of the hood.

I felt the heaviness of a large man on my chest, I felt strange lips on mine, and I heard the encouragement of a second voice. I felt the incredible fullness of a cock pushing into the entrance to my pussy and then inhaled sharply as it pushed deep inside me. The sound of approaching thunder mingled with my screams as he pushed all the way into me, only stopping when I heard the familiar pressure of his balls next my bare shaved skin.

"Oooohhhhmmmyyyyggggooodddd," I somehow managed to moan as I felt impaled by him then his hips flared back, and he withdrew almost completely before pushing back into me even harder than before.

On that isolated back road, with a storm rapidly approaching that cop thrusting in and out me on the hood of my car so many times I lost track, at some point I felt him stiffen slightly, let out a low moan and then I felt him unload inside of me. I could feel the heat of his cum and he stayed inside of me leaning over and savagely kissing me, his tongue and mouth as aggressive as his fucking.

How long he had fucked me, I had no idea, all I knew is I hadn't wanted him to stop. I had been close, but I suspected that cop1 was done with me. I was wrong.

I knew my pussy would be stretched and enflamed, I hadn't orgasmed, but the erotic ravishment had brought me to the very edge, and I had gone from being a frightened driver to someone practically begging for more. Lying spreadeagle on the hood of the car, I watched them as thunder echoed all around us.

Cop1 straightened up and looked at cop2 who had been taking pictures with his phone, before saying "You ready?"

He hadn't been asking me.

With that, he pulled his softening cock out of me and then said to the second cop, "Hold on a sec, I can't put this back inside my pants like this," and he reached down and pulled me to my feet.

Looking down at me, he commanded, "Clean me up, you little slut."

I knew what he wanted. Even with cum flooding from my pussy, I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. There wasn't much left of my scrubs, I wasn't sure which one of them had torn my clothes, but my bottoms were completely gone, and my top barely covered my boobs and was ripped into shreds.

I felt used, exposed, and vulnerable. I was completely at the mercy of these two cops and thinking about that almost made me orgasm. His cock filled my mouth and even though he was softening, the taste and the size made me moan. I could feel his hands resting on my head as I licked the residual cum and my own taste from his cock and balls.

My lips, tongue, and mouth cleaned and sucked every inch of him. I bobbed up and down and if he hadn't just come, I was sure I could have made him come again. I could have done this all night but finally, after what seemed like hours the other cop2 interrupted.

"Come on, you've had your turn, get her to stop so I can have my fun," he said in a voice that made me realize that he must be the senior cop.

"Okay, okay, but fuck man, she is such a great cocksucker, I wish you weren't here, I would let her suck me all night."

For the first time, he was actually almost gentle with me, he withdrew himself from my mouth and pulled me to my feet, "Man we are going to have to pull you over again, you are something else."

With that, he physically spun me around to face his partner and slapped my ass so hard I almost started to cry.

Before I could respond the second cop had his tongue inside my mouth and his hands were everywhere. It seemed like he had two pairs of hands, and they didn't seem to know where to start. His hands weren't gloved, so the actual skin-on-skin contact was so much better. Some of his fingers were between my legs and with a very large digit inside me, he actually lifted me from standing to the hood of the cruiser again.

The next thing I knew I was on my back and being hammered by him now.

Although stretched from the first guy, this cock was even bigger. Even well lubricated by cum and my own juices from the first time, I still screamed and moaned as his cock forced itself deep into me. He fucked me so hard I was positive I was going to leave dents from my ass in the metal.

His pace and stamina were insane, I lost my breath so many times, it wasn't until he actually came that I realized it was now raining and lightning was flaring across the sky like some kind of rock concert. The first cop had retreated into my car and watched as his partner fucked me silly.

Incredibly I felt him push even deeper inside me when he filled me with his cum, we stood in the rain for several moments connected. The trance was broken by the first cop knocking on the window, only then did the second cop withdraw from inside me.

For the second time, that night cum flowed from inside me. Whatever remnants of my scrubs were gone, and the warm rain felt so erotic that I was completely lost in the sensations of the moment.

I'm not sure how long I lay on the hood of the cruiser but after a while, I felt myself being lifted up, by my arms this time, and with was with more than a little shock that I felt the cold steel of handcuffs on my wrists.

"What?"

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can be held against you?"

"What the fuck, you're arresting me, now, after you both fucked me, what did I do wrong?"

"How about public nudity, propositioning two law enforcement officers for starters," Cop 1 said as he pulled me up to my feet.

They both grabbed my arms and actually lifted me off the ground and carried me to the cruiser.

"You fucked me," I protested as fear and anger rapidly replacing the warm, "just fucked," feeling I had been enjoying.

"Your word against ours," he said smiling, as his partner opened the back door of the cruiser and pushed me into the back seat, naked and dripping their cum onto the seat.

I couldn't believe it.

One cop closed the door and disappeared, the other got into the front seat. He started the engine. As much as this had always been one of my biggest fantasies, now that I was actually arrested, my mind almost seemed to reject it was really happening.

I was confused, angry, and yet still so turned on. Handcuffed, naked, and dripping come, I imagined I was the star of one of Rachel's stories. I knew I should be scared and thinking about how my desires were now having some really negative consequences, but all I could think of was what I might be able to offer them sexually to let me off.

Then the cop started the car and we pulled away without his partner.

I started to say something when the lights of my car pulled in behind us.

Now really confused, I was stunned for a moment when the cop leaned around and smiled.

"Beth and John asked us to help out, we didn't think that there was any way you could be better than Scott was last night, but we have to admit you were just a little bit better."

"You know Scott?" I asked trying to comprehend was he was saying.

"I think the phrase is that we both know Scott carnally," he laughed, "Although you were certainly the better cocksucker, I think with a little more experience, by the next time he will have improved."

"Next time? Scott? Cocksucker, What?"

"We told him he couldn't tell you, not until after we pulled you over. He, Beth, and John had apparently arranged everything at that party. Tonight, when you texted him, he forwarded the text to Beth, and although we had to move fast, we had been kind of planning on tonight all the time. We even told Scott he couldn't respond to your text."

Scott had set me up, but he had also had some fun himself. I was quiet for a moment as I tried to imagine Scott getting fucked and also sucking on cock at the same time. I felt my temperature start to rise against and my naked skin flush.

"Scott set me up?" I said after a couple of moments.

"Yes ma'am, don't feel back, we have actually done this for several of your neighbors, and nobody has complained so far, you aren't going to complain are you?"

He looked at me for several seconds, and said, "No, I didn't think so, next time we will make sure you have a couple of orgasms and before long, you will look forward to seeing us."

We drove in silence for about five more minutes, my mind a whirlwind of imagined images of what happened to me and what happened to Scott.

I felt the car slow down and pull into a driveway, it was my house.

A moment later, my car pulled in beside us.

"Okay, Mel, end of the ride for tonight," the car door opened, and the other cop pulled me out the door and then pushed me against the side of the car, my boobs pressed against the window.

The other cop slapped my ass and undid the cuffs, "Okay, Dr. Davidson, have a nice night," and he and the other cop got into their cruiser and pulled away.

Naked, wet, used, and still dripping cum, I stood in the driveway for several moments.

A match flared on the porch.

I walked towards the steps and heard Scott's voice from the darkness, "Tell me about your drive home Mel, and I'll tell you mine last night."

Melissa will return for one more chapter.