Embracing My Darkest Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She must have been several inches over six foot and was extremely attractive and looked to be in better shape than the guy. Then later after he had my bra and panties, I noticed Scott talking to them again, and although I couldn't tell for sure, it looked like he reached into his pockets and handed them the contents, my bra, and panties. How hot was that?

In that earlier conversation Scott offered, jokingly I thought, to the two cops that I would enjoy being arrested and strip-searched. Even at that point, I had too much wine to blush and ended up smiling and agreeing with both of them. I brushed it off as Scott trying to show me off and I wrote it off as harmless flirting. The entire time Scott has rested his hand on my ass. The eyes of both the cops seemed glued to my body.

In my wine-induced horniness, I wondered why Scott would hand over my wet panties and bra to the couple, before I could think about it, someone else began talking to me and I lost my train of thought.

Several hours passed and much flirting later, the party was winding down when the female cop Scott had been talking to noticed me standing and watching people, she came up to me and asked me if I had been serious.

"Serious about what?" I said, having kind of forgotten thanks to a few more glasses of wine than I should have had.

"Scott was telling us about some of your adventures and he suggested before the end of the night I should connect with you," she said in a tone that seemed conversational but had playful undertones.

"If your panties are any indication, you are a real party girl, aren't you?"

"He did? what exactly did he say?" I asked more interested than afraid.

"Oh, lots of things that were naughty, about experimenting, and about wanting to be stripped searched, and arrested," she said quietly so only I could hear, "Or maybe you would just like to be arrested and fucked in a police car," she said it so softly nobody would even suspect that she was propositioning me. While she was talking, I noticed Scott from across the room look up at me and smile.

This time I blushed a little and she smiled at my reaction.

I was momentarily at a loss, for the past few months I was used to being the bold one, it didn't take me long to recover though.

Then I connected the dots, 'You asked him for my panties and bra?"

"Yes, it was kind of a test we like to use, are you a party girl, would you like to be arrested and handcuffed nude?" She said it so quietly that my responding moan was noticeably by people around us.

Blushing this time, I replied, realizing that I should have been more discreet, "Sure, I think it would be pretty hot." I ground my thighs together and she just smiled.

"You work kind of weird hours at the hospital don't you Dr. Davidson,"

"Call me Mel," I said quietly and with more than just a little sexiness in my voice. I was intrigued and very interested.

"Beth," she offered in return before my thoughts took me too far into fantasy.

"Doctor, I mean Mel, if you are interested in being our party girl," while she talked she wrote out her shifts on her business card with her cell number, "John, my partner, that guy I was with when you and Scott talked to earlier, we work the night shift most weeks, call or text me and I'll see what we can to you." I missed the "to" at the time.

"You're not a couple?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, sometimes, let's just say, John and I share some passions, some people, and lots of fun," she smiled looking at me with eyes that made my knees wobble.

Up close, I realized Beth was likely my age, well-proportioned, and at about 6.2, her boobs were almost right in my face, something she was obviously aware of giving her smile and proximity.

Beth put the card in my hand and squeezed it and gave me a little hug. Her boobs were right in my face. I felt her hands on my body, one subtly passed over my ass and the other found its way under my dress. I felt a finger part my lower lips and it slid into me. The boldness might have shocked someone else, but the combination of the wine and everything I had experienced in the past few months only made me want more and I pushed myself hard into her hand.

"Melissa, you are a party girl, your pussy is just soaking," she licked her finger and added, "MMmmm, John and I would definitely like to help you out, make sure you contact me." Then she was gone, disappearing into the crowd that remained, and I felt a little dazed and lightheaded. I noticed her again later and saw that most of the men and several of the women watched her as well. I hung onto the card for several minutes before tucking it into my purse.

What was left of the party was lost in a blur of flirting, "accidental" brushes of my ass and other body parts, wine, and a nasty hangover that made my hair hurt the next morning. On the walk home, Scott fucked me in our front yard under the streetlights and I sucked his cock afterward. It wasn't until two days later when I was looking for something in my purse at the hospital that I found the card.

"Hmmm," I thought, I had been so busy since the party because Nancy was away still, other than masturbating myself, I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary.

But, finding the card I must admit it was like someone turned my temperature up to high. I was getting hot and bothered again. The only problem I had so many patients booked I knew it would be hours before I would have the chance to get myself off.

I did, however, grab my phone and texted a message to Beth.

"Very interested, tell me when and where, I'll be there," and forced myself to go back to work, very wet, like usual when the chance at a new adventure presented itself.

It wasn't until several hours later that I finally had a chance to get some relief, I slipped into my office and closed the door. I stripped off my clothes even though the chance of someone catching me was always pretty high, I couldn't put if off any longer, I needed some relief. It seemed like years since this morning when I played with myself on the drive to work. Besides, Kate usually knew that I liked to be left alone and gave me at least fifteen minutes of quiet "me" time on my breaks.

If I had to guess, I suspect she knew what I did during those breaks. Knowing that and imagining her catching me naked and masturbating had recently become one of my favorite fantasies.

With no time to waste, I let my clothes lay on the floor where I dropped them, naked I grabbed my vibrator from my brief case and in no time at all I was sprawled on the exam table in my office, furiously fucking myself with it.

Normally I can stay pretty quiet when I masturbate at work. Today though, thinking about Kate and then John and Beth taking turns on me, it was hard to stay quiet.

Once or twice after a particularly loud moan I froze listening for the door, but each time, the feel of that fake cock was too much to ignore, and I started again.

I had set the timer on my phone and figured I had just enough time.

What I hadn't figured on the effect of dreaming of getting pulled over and molested by those two cops. I imagined both of them, both so much bigger than me. I could almost feel their hands on my body, the thought of John using his big nightstick or maybe his actual cock had me squirming like mad on the table.

Rachel had told me about strap-on's, and I wondered if Beth had one and imagined her fucking me with one, OMG it was all too much.

My breathing was coming in gasps as the vibrator worked me hard, the timer went off just as I came, and I couldn't reach the phone as my pussy clamped hard around the vibrator and my body was convulsing out of control. I knew I had to stop the timer, but I couldn't coordinate myself well enough. It buzzed five times before I could manage to turn it off and sure enough, I heard Kate at my door.

I saw the shadow of her feet at the bottom of the door when the timer rang the third time, but I was still convulsing and unable to respond, as it was it was all I could do to barely contain my need to scream and moan loudly.

"Mel... Dr. Davidson, are you okay?" she repeated twice, the timer just finished ringing the fifth time as I turned it off, but too late to stop the door from opening. Kate stood there looking at my spread legs, pussy puffy and inflamed, impaled with my vibrator, the wet paper on the exam table, and my body covered in a light sheen of perspiration.

Caught, oh fuck.

Kate stared at me for what seemed like hours but was likely only a few seconds.

If I had figured she had any suspicions before, the look on her face proved her knowledge beyond any doubt. Instead of acting shocked and surprised, she simply smiled and took an extra-long look at me.

She slowly closed the door so only her head was in the room, never taking her eyes off my body.

"Melissa," she knew me well enough to feel comfortable using my first name, "You are so sexy, one of these times you are going to have to let me join you for one of your breaks, I know we could have so much fun together," and she licked her upper lip very suggestively.

Kate had always been very discrete, now with a wicked smile on her face there was no denying that she knew and more importantly she wanted to play. My heartbeat jumped off the scale listening to her sexy words and enjoying being naked and exposed while she was fully dressed.

"Maybe next time," she sighed, still smiling with her eyes sparkling. Unfortunately, your next patient is here, shall I tell them you were just fucking yourself and you will be a few minutes getting your clothes back on?"

I couldn't think of anything to say, other than to smile and mouth the words, "Thank you."

She blew me a kiss and started closing the door, but stopped, "Mel, don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone, but I do want to play with you, "and she closed the door.

I hurriedly got dressed, enjoying the slippery feeling between my thighs for a long time after the endless string of patients trooped into my office. If anyone of them had noticed the lingering scent of my pussy, none of them commented. When I went to meet that next patient, Kate very subtly slapped my ass which only added to my sense of anticipation.

I forced myself to concentrate and the afternoon zoomed by. It wasn't until almost 6 pm that I finally had time to check my messages. I thought Kate had left when the last patient had left. I finished up some paperwork. Several times during the afternoon Kate had managed to find excuses to brush up against me, slap my ass again, and once even kissed me quickly on the mouth. Had we not been so busy with patients I would have ravished her.

I was kind of disappointed there wasn't anything from Beth or John, after being caught by Kate earlier for that matter.

I just about jumped out of my skin when Kate came to the door and said there was one more patient who just walked in and asked if I could see him. Kate came into my office and kissed me long and hard.

Kate was at least ten years older than me, very attractive, and kept herself in good shape. She could kiss better than anyone I had ever kissed. Her lips, her touch, made me feel totally alive and her kiss must have lasted for several minutes. When she broke it off, she asked again if I would see this person. At that moment, feeling a little dazed, I would have agreed to anything she asked.

Surprisingly for the next forty minutes, I managed not to think about sex, being naked, Kate, John or Beth, or anyone else who wanted to fuck me. In fact, my thoughts were so occupied by that last patient that I only vaguely remembered locking up and starting to drive home. I did grab a quick shower before leaving but still wore the same scrubs I had worn all day.

It wasn't a workout night, and the boys and Scott were at a ball game. I did remember to send Scott a text saying I was leaving the hospital. He never replied. I drove robotically through the residential area that was built around the hospital and took my normal shortcut through some of the back roads. In the summer it was quieter, I could unwind, and usually there was no traffic once you left the built-up area.

The sky was dark with an approaching thunderstorm. My mind was lost reflecting on the day, and it wasn't until I turned onto one of the quiet back roads that I noticed the dark shape of a car behind me as it turned on its headlights. Just someone else coming home from work I figured, and I resumed replaying the patients I had seen today.

I was so lost in my thoughts I never noticed the car until it pulled up right behind me and I almost had a heart attack when blue and red flashing lights burst to life.

"Fuck," I swore softly, I hadn't been doing anything wrong, why would the cops want to pull me over. Then I remembered John and Beth, instantly my nipples hardened, and my crotch was wet, AGAIN!

Excitedly, I wondered how Beth and John managed to work so quickly and I almost slammed on my brakes and pulled over onto the shoulder as suddenly I was full of adrenaline and excitement.

I noticed they pulled me over in maybe the most isolated and lonely section of the drive home. I couldn't remember seeing another car since leaving the city, and it was about another fifteen minutes to the edge of my town.

I watched the cruiser pull over and then watched a big cop climb out of the car and slowly walk over to my vehicle. He was big, even bigger than John, part of me was disappointed and now I was really wondering why I had been pulled over.

"License and registration, please," He held a flashlight in my eyes, and I could not see who he was, but it was not John.

I asked, "What was the problem officer," trying to sound as innocent as possible. He never even seemed to notice I had said anything, he was all business.

"Thank you," I'll be back in a moment," and he walked back to the car. The air was charged with electricity from the approaching storm, the rain hadn't started yet but the sky was even more incredibly dark. It wasn't that late, but it seemed like it was after midnight because of the darkness.

Several minutes passed and I was starting to worry, then both doors of the cruiser opened, and the first cop and a second officer got out of the car and approached me.

The first cop approached my door and stood back, and the second cop was standing next to the passenger door with his hand on his holster.

"Holy shit, what the fuck," as I realized something was seriously wrong, I was a doctor, not a criminal.

"Ma'am, step out of the vehicle and keep your hands where we can see them." The first cop ordered.

We were the only people on the stretch of road with fear rapidly replacing my excitement, I really starting to regret taking this road.

"Hang on," I said starting to get angry, "I'm a doctor,..." he cut me off.

"Get out of the car NOW!" he ordered.

Intimidated, I undid my seatbelt and opened the door. As I started to get out, he reached over and literally dragged me out of the front seat and pushed me hard against the side of my car. He was so big, I felt like a little kid being manhandled by an angry parent.

Frightened, angry, and very confused, I started to protest again when he pushed me even harder against the side of my car and held me there. He was so much bigger and stronger than me, I started to say something.

"Shut up, put your hands on the roof, spread your feet," as he kicked my legs apart.

Any thoughts of protest or anger disappeared and were replaced by completely being scared of what was happening. I glanced at the other cop, he was maybe not quite as big, his hand was still on his holster and his face was all business. Had I been mistaken for some real criminal; how could I possibly explain the situation. Why was this happening to me?

Suddenly, I was jolted back to reality by the forcefulness of two gloved hands on my body. The first cop was frisking and searching me. Being a small woman and just over a hundred pounds his roughness was jarring, and his strength was almost lifting me off the ground as his search was far more physical than anything I had ever seen on tv.

Illuminated by the cruiser's headlights, I could see fairly well. I glanced up at the second cop again and noticed he wasn't wearing a radio, nor did he have a name tag on, neither of them did. Far off in the distance, lightning lit the sky and thunder rolled across the empty and darkening fields.

The hands began with my shoulders, roughly gripping me and then shifting down my arms even though in the growing darkness of the storm it was obvious in my short sleeves I wasn't concealing anything. He raised my arms up and began on my chest.

His powerful hands cupped my boobs, squeezing them for longer than I thought was necessary. Though frightened, despite the roughness, I could feel the stirrings of arousal as my body and imagination started to betray me.

I started to say something to protest, my bravery returning for an instant.

Both cops told me to "Shut up," and the first cop used one of his gloved hands and spanked my ass harder than I can ever remember being slapped in my life.

Something was seriously wrong with this situation. I was really starting to wonder just what was happening, if this had been Beth and John, it would be different, but these two cops gave zero indication that this was anything except a really bad situation for me.

The fingers returned to my boobs, and I shrieked when both hands pinched my nipples hard. I wasn't wearing a bra, having left it off earlier in the rush to get dressed when Kate found me. Partly to hurry and mostly because plus I really liked how it felt to have my bare breasts rubbing on my scrubs. This cop seemed to like how they felt to because he was rubbing and pinching them now so much so my thoughts of being afraid were being replaced by feelings of arousal.

Speaking of which, I was still wearing my work scrubs. My nipples both protruded sharply against the fabric of my top. I couldn't help it because of how sensitive they were, and his pinching was causing my knees to buckle slightly and for my eyes to flutter a little. I tried to fight my growing arousal, as wrong as this was, my excitement level was now stronger than my fear.

If cop 1 noticed, he didn't let it stop his searching. The second cop was definitely focused on me, and I could feel his gaze undressing me. It was so weird to be scared and increasingly turned on at the same time. By the time cop 1's hands moved down my body to my hips, I was breathing heavily, and I was having trouble focusing.

His hands padded down my ass. The gloves seemed to have a mind of their own, he roughly squeezed and gripped my cheeks, he was so rough, it hurt a little, but it felt incredible. Despite myself, an increasing hope in my brain was that he would explore my pussy next with the same rawness.

After probing between my cheeks through my scrub bottoms for seemingly forever, I inhaled sharply as both hands slipped around my waist. He rubbed around my waist and across the front of my pussy for several moments and now he would have to be completely blind not to know the effect he was having on me. I detected a small smile on the face of cop 2 and as cop1's hands rubbed up both my thighs I closed my eyes and moaned softly, when I reopened them, cop2 was moving around the car and towards me.

As I had secretly hoped Cop 1's fingers pulled back on the elastic of my scrubs and then slowly but forcefully the gloved hands disappeared past my waistband, and I almost passed out as the leather-clad fingers started massaging my pussy. He didn't seem surprised I wasn't wearing panties, I had left them off earlier just like my bra.

A lot of things all happened seemingly at the same time as his gloves came in contact with my wet little pussy, cop2 was suddenly right there, I could hear the sound of material ripping, and I became aware of my skin being exposed to the warm night air. All the while, those thick gloved fingers were exploring my pussy.