Embracing Our Truths Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed the toy from her and placed it on the sink. "I'll be right back, I need to take out our shopping bags from the car, then we can have a little fun," I said. When I returned, she was waiting at the foot of the couch in the kneeling position. I smiled at the fact that her eyes never wavered from the spot she was looking at, even when I dropped my keys. Placing the toys in the sink to be washed and sterilized later, I took the spreader bar and placed it in the coat closet near the door.

"We'll get to this later, right now I want to enjoy you as you are," I said. "Come, let's go upstairs so I can show you what you've been doing to me all day."

With a smile and a dancers grace, she stood and walked with me up the stairs to her bedroom, taking a pillow from the bed, she once again knelt before me.

"May I undress you, sir? I also wish to look at your body," she said.

I nodded and let her take care of my clothes. I was surprised at the care she was taking while undressing me, after having teased her all afternoon, I thought my clothes would be nothing but shreds of fabric left over after a tiger attack.

Once I was naked, still kneeling, she took my cock in her hands and guided her lips onto me, kissing it lovingly, as if it were a treasure; doing the same thing to my balls, feeling their weight and fullness. Moving her way back to the tip, she licked the crown to get the drop that was forming, right before she wrapped her lips around it, sucking it into her mouth while stroking me with her hand. The feeling was amazing, this was so much better than the heated rush of her previous blow job, this felt like she was making love to it with her mouth, and I was enjoying every second of it. After a few minutes of her attentions, I was feeling the need to cum, the tingling along the head of my cock and in my balls. I didn't want to cum in her mouth this time, I wanted to take her and stake my claim on her, I gently pulled her up, and laid her on the bed, placing her legs on my shoulders. I was once again greeted by the wonderful sight of her pussy, glistening with her arousal. I didn't want to tease her this time, I wanted to take her, so I dove in, licking and sucking her juices as they flowed out. I could feel her legs trembling, her hand on my head and her fingers grabbing on to my hair, holding me there for her pleasure. 'I'm going to have to remedy that', I thought to myself, and made a mental note that next time I'll restrain her hands. Feeling her shudder as the first of her orgasms swept over her, I lifted myself up, trailing my lips along her body, until I reached her breasts. I teased, sucked and suckled her nipples, savoring them, trying to memorize the shape, taste, and texture of them.

I flipped her onto her stomach, her hips right at the edge of he bed, and her feet on the floor. I gave her another spank as I said, "You stole an orgasm from me, I'll punish you later for that. Right now I want to take my pleasure from you, and you can't cum until I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes, sir," she responded breathlessly.

I lined up my cock to her entrance, grabbed her hips and in one motion, pushed into her until I was once again seated deep inside her clasping pussy. I started to move, short strokes, to let her get used to me inside her once again. Once I felt her relax, and her breathing deepen, I started to thrust more forcefully, still grabbing her hips for leverage, pulling her onto me with every thrust. Soon I could hear her moaning, pleading me to fuck her. I grabbed on to her hair and pulled her head back, holding it up as I began to really pound into her, grunting like a rutting animal I kept pounding her harder and harder. I knew from this angle I was barely rubbing her g-spot, and my balls were slapping against her clit. I could feel her tightening, knowing that she was close. I spanked her again, leaving a pink had print on her rump and cheek, reminding her that she had to ask for my permission to cum.

"Please, sir, I'm so close, please let me cum," she asked.

"Not yet, Kajira, you came earlier without me, now I'm taking my pleasure," I responded while still pounding her hard.

After a few more minutes, I was ready to cum again, this time, when she asked to cum, I denied it again, telling her to wait for me. Finally I was ready, "Cum Kajira, cum for me now!", I howled as I emptied myself inside her once again.

I felt her pussy contract, locking me inside her as the last few drops were milked from my balls, hearing her moan, "YES, FILL ME UP SIR!"

I collapsed on top of her, kissing her back. I rolled to my side and pulled her up onto the bed, holding her in my arms and reassuring her that all was well. "Kajira, you have made me the happiest man in the world today, and I will treasure your gift always," I said.

She snuggled into me and sighed, a soft smile on her lips "Thank you sir, I feel like I'm complete now," she whispered.

We both fell into a satisfied sleep holding each other, I was caressing her back as she rubbed my chest.

I awoke a few hours later to feeling a warm sensation on my cock, opening my eyes, I saw Alex kneeling between my legs, sucking my hard cock, not as gently as before, but also without the urgency as yesterday. "Hmm, now this is the right way to wake up," I said.

She smiled and gave me a wink. Soon I felt my cum rushing into her mouth, as she tried to swallow as much as she could, still missing a few drops, but the look of bliss on her face more than made up for it.

"I couldn't help myself, I felt you move and saw how hard you were, I just had to have it," she said.

I looked at the clock on the night stand and realized that it was time for me to go. "As much as I hate this, Kajira, I have to go, mom and the girls are probably worried I'm not home yet, and we both have work tomorrow," I said with regret.

"I know, and I understand. I just hope that some day, we won't have to spend weeknights apart," she replied.

I nodded, "I know baby, but, let's take this one day at a time. We're just starting, and, I'm sure we'll get to that point. Don't worry, I'll be texting you and calling constantly. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to meet you for lunch this week," I said, as I was finishing getting dressed.

With one last kiss at the door, I got in the car and drove home, smiling to myself, thinking on ho life can throw curve balls, but in the end, if you're patient, It could give you that sweet home run. Once I got home, I texted Alex to reassure her I was alright, and to tease her a little bit, telling her that I was going to pick her up from work on Tuesday. -Wear your collar on Tuesday, I want to see it on you when I pick you up-, I texted.

-Yes, sir, anything else I should or should not wear that day?-, she replied.

-Don't wear panties, make sure you have your remote control toy with you (devil emoji)-, I sent.

-It'll be my pleasure, Sir-.

Monday was the usual long day at work. After the early morning meeting I noticed a text on my phone from Alexia, -Good morning, Sir-.

I smiled, texting back, -Good morning , Kajira, I hope you had a restful night-.

-I feel like I didn't get enough rest, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything-, she said.

-I'm glad you don't have any regrets, I'm a little tired, too, but quite satisfied, and excited to see you again.- I replied.

-I have to get back to work, I'll talk to you at lunch-, she sent. I sent her a thumbs up and a kiss emoji, then put my phone down and got back to work.

At lunch I called her, I know it's a violation of the dating code, but I needed to hear her voice, as the memories of her sighs and moans kept echoing in my head. "Hey Alex, how's work going?" I asked.

"The usual Monday, too much to do and not enough time to do it," she said.

I chuckled, "I know exactly what you mean; so far I've had two meetings, a conference call, and I still have to read the sales report."

I could hear her nervousness in her voice when she asked if we were still going to get together tomorrow. I assured her that I would be picking her up, and taking her to dinner.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," she said.

"Neither can I," I replied, "I really enjoyed the weekend."

Laughing, she said, "I bet you did, but, I can't say that I didn't enjoy it either; and I'm feeling a bit frustrated, since Sir has given me my instructions for the week."

With an authoritative tone, I replied, "Would you rather be released from my service, Kajira?"

"NO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT, SIR!" she answered in a panicked voice.

"Don't worry, Kajira, you are mine and I don't ever want to release you. I've come to realize that this is right for us, and it feels it's where I belong; with you as your Master," I said.

"Thank you, Sir, I 'm sorry for doubting you. It's just that after all these years I feel like this is what makes me complete," she said.

We continued with some chit chat, making sure that we okay with the way our relationship was going, and that we would continue to explore together. The day kept dragging on, and finally it was over. I decided to pick up dinner for the house, and got everyone their favorite dish. Walking in I had my sisters set the table as I went to check in with mom. After dinner I went into my usual routine, watching the talking heads on TV, and enjoying an after dinner beer. I called Alex, wanting to hear her voice, and give her instructions for tomorrow, since I was picking her up from work.

-Kajira, remember that tomorrow I will be picking you up from work and I have some instructions for you,- I texted.

-Yes, Sir, I will follow your instructions to the letter, Sir.-, she replied.

-I want you to wear the Pencil skirt you have, and a blouse that would show off your cleavage, stockings, your medium heels and the bolero jacket, no panties, and I want you to take your egg with you; I'll let you know when to use it.- I sent.

After a few minutes, she texted a picture of the clothes I had selected. It was a dark gray pencil skirt, a blue top with a keyhole cut out, a black bolero jacket, black rose print stockings, and some conservative medium heels.

-Perfect-, I texted back, -I can almost see you in the outfit.-

She sent a blushing emoji, and then a picture of her remote egg, -Should I wear it all day at work, Sir?- she asked.

-No, carry it in your purse, but do not use it until I have instructed you to; I don't want you screaming your pleasure while at work... yet-, I texted back.

With a little more teasing and some other instructions, we said our good nights, and I headed off to bed, and dreamed of tomorrow's events.

Tuesday morning, I awoke to the insistent buzz of my alarm, slapping it off, I went about my morning routine. Shower, shave, etc., made breakfast for the family and started to get into the work mindset. I checked my phone for my schedule and sent a few emails. I received an email from my lawyer friend that was handling the custody for my son saying that the documents were filed and I'd have some news by next week. I sent Alexia a text requesting proof that my orders were being followed. A few minutes later, I received a photo of her wearing what I had said, one showing her egg in her purse and one with her skirt hiked up showing me her lack of panties. Texting my approval, I headed out the door and went to my office.

During the day, I was able to research some more about the local BDSM scene and was intrigued on how many clubs were out there, this being a pretty conservative and a bit stuffy city. I bookmarked a few of the club websites to show Alex and see if she would be willing to go. Lunch came and another round of texts between Alex and myself, teasing, cracking jokes, and tormenting each other, by the time I had to go back to work, I couldn't concentrate and I had barely managed to calm myself down so I wouldn't be walking around with a hard on. When it was finally time to leave, I instructed Alex to take off her bra, and insert her vibrator in her pussy; and that I was on my way to pick her up. She sent me the pictures confirming her compliance.

Pulling up to her office building, I see her walking out, having to take shorter steps due to the skirt, the bolero jacket doing a good job of concealing her nipples, since the blouse was light and would definitely show their outline. She walked with a bit of a strut, making her breasts bounce and jiggle in a way that was hypnotizing. She gave me a little knowing smile as she got closer, so I decided to test her a little. I pulled out my phone and opened the vibrator's app. I noticed that she was now in range of the Bluetooth connection, so I turned her vibrator on on a low setting. Seeing her stop, her eyes went wide, and her mouth formed a little "o" when she sucked in a breath. After a few seconds, she regained her composure, and I turned it off.

"Hello Sir, I have followed your instructions," she declared.

I noticed the collar was the one she chose to wear, much to my pleasure. "Very good, Kajira, now get in the car so we can go, if you please," I said in a commanding, yet soft voice; my eyes wandering across her body.

"Is there anything you'd like to do or eat tonight, Kajira?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, I'd like to go to my house and I wish to serve you in every way," she said, "I want to cook a special meal to show my appreciation to you for being the man you are and my Master."

I could see the pride she had when she said that, it wasn't the pride that she thought she was better than anyone, but the pride that she had been chosen and accepted to serve. It's a little difficult to explain, but the closest thing I can think anyone has had is the pride for when you were a child, and received praise from your parents, teachers, or any other adult you cared for; It might seem a bit childish, but I can't really explain it any simpler.

As we drove off, I could see her deep in thought, we both remained quiet until sh finally turned towards me and asked, "Does my Sir have requests of me today?"

I kept my eyes on the road, pressed the button on the app once again, only this time dragging it up to a medium again like when we were going to the restaurant. She leaned back on the seat, closed her eyes, and surrendered to the vibrations going off inside her.

"Kajira," I said, she didn't answer, after the third time I tried to get her attention, I reached over and squeezed a nipple. "Kajira!" I called once more, but with a higher volume and more annoyance in my voice. She snapped back to reality, opening her eyes with a start and a gasp. "That was very naughty of you, Kajira, you ignored me and just let yourself be pleasured. I think that would deserve a punishment, don't you think?" I said, with just the right amount if emotion in my voice to make her tremble.

"Y-Yes S-Sir." she responded, "I'm sorry Sir, but after not feeling your touch or attention for the last couple of days, I let myself forget that you were here with me, please don't me too harsh on me, Master."

I smiled, I looked at her for a moment, and said, "I am not cruel, and I do understand, since, I've been craving your touch and your attentions myself. But, you must remember that as my submissive, you must be my needs and pleasure before yours, and to remind you, I will not allow you to have an orgasm tonight. I will let you know when your punishment is over."

I could see the fear and lust in her eyes, realizing that I would torment her and tease her mercilessly until I let her cum. "I'm sorry, Sir," she cried, "It's just that this egg is so distracting, I didn't know you were talking to me."

I softened my gaze and said, "I understand, Kajira, but that is still no excuse for ignoring me, and I must be firm with my submissive, or else I wouldn't be a worthy master for you. The punishment still stands."

We reached the house, I asked her for her keys, since I knew that with the egg vibrating inside her, it would be a few tries before she managed to open the door. As soon as we walked in, I grabbed her and pulled her close to me.

"Kajira, I believe you are a bit over dressed, go to your room, get into your correct attire and return to me for inspection," I commanded. With a smile on her lips, and excitement in her eyes, she practically ran up the stairs, tearing her jacket off, and pulling her blouse up. I followed her with my gaze, then chuckling to myself sat down on the couch and waited about two minutes later, I heard her coming down the stairs as fast as she dared on the heels. When she reached the couch, she immediately knelt on the cushion that I had put down for her, her back straight, her hands palm up on her thighs, and her knees apart; a perfect pose.

"Perfect, Kajira, you've been practicing and it fills me with joy that you have," I commented. "Now, inspection if you please, Kajira." With a dancer's grace, she rose from kneeling to standing in a very sensuous manner, opening her legs to shoulder width, her breasts thrust forward and her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers; and always looking straight ahead.

I felt a sense of pride in her display, how effortlessly she transitioned from kneeling to display all in a graceful fluid motion that made her so much desirable. Once she was in position, I let my gaze go around her body, circling her as she was displayed for my pleasure. I ran my hands over her breasts, feeling their weight and her nipples hardening under my touch. I slipped my fingers down through her folds, feeling the wetness flowing from them.

"I see that my pussy is ready for my attentions," as I brought my hand up to taste her sweet nectar.

"Yes, Sir," she gasped, "I have been craving your touch for the last two days."

I smiled, savoring each and every drop that was on my fingers, "Kajira, almost everything you have done today has been perfect; but, there is one thing that I will not allow or tolerate, and, that is the disregard for your safety. I heard how you came almost running down the stairs in those heels. In your haste, you could've tripped and hurt yourself, and that, I would never accept." I looked at her sternly as she lowered her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sir. In my excitement to serve you once again, I forgot to take care and pace myself on these heels. I shall try to be more vigilant of my surroundings and take care not to hurt myself," she replied.

"I will decide on your punishment after dinner; now, I will set the table while you prepare our dinner," I said, turning towards the dining room and seeing her slip into the kitchen and put on an apron. As I was finishing up with the table, Alex came over bringing a chilled bottle of wine that she placed on the table.

"Have a seat, Sir, I'll bring our dinner now, I'm just putting the finishing touches on it," she announced. As I sat, I poured the wine into our respective glasses, watching her as she brought out the food. It was chicken parmigiana, with garlic and herb mashed potatoes and a fresh caesar salad. My mouth watered as I took in the scent of the food, and we sat down to eat. I noticed she kept the apron on through dinner, and the explanation was plain to see when the sauce dribbled a bit onto her chest. Once the main course was done, she brought out her favorite dessert, what she calls 'Ladybug Brownies', which are regular brownies, with a touch of mint, crushed Oreo cookies, and powdered bitter cocoa on top.

Once dinner was over, I moved to the couch with my glass of wine, and had her in the kneel position next to me. "Kajira, thank you for dinner, it was delicious," I said, kissed her lips softly,

I let my hands roam down her body once again, trying to stoke her desire. "Now, there is a mater of your punishment for not looking out for your safety," I said, "for the rest of the evening you are not to touch yourself, any pleasure will be given by me, and you may not cum until I determine you have atoned for your transgressions today." I declared.