Embracing Our Truths Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood, taking off my tie, and moving behind her, I took her hands and securely tied them at her back. "This is so I can really enjoy your mouth, Kajira," I said as I took my cock out and rubbed it along her lips. "Open and take me, make me hard so I can enjoy the rest of you," I said.

Alex proceeded to take me in, sucking, licking, and flicking her tongue on my crown, closing her eyes, I could see that she was savoring every inch of me, lie I was the sweetest treat she had ever had. She pulled back, letting me fall out of her deliciously warm mouth and licked my shaft from tip to base, making sure she didn't miss a spot. Leaning in, she licked and took each of my balls one by one, bathing it in her saliva; the feeling was incredible.

Once she felt them tighten up, she once again pulled back, "Sir, There is one thing I'd like to try with your permission, I want to see if I can deep throat your beautiful cock," she said.

I nodded my approval and felt her take as much of me as she could. Once I felt the back of her throat, she pulled back a little, took a deep breathe, and leaned in, pulling my cock once again to the back of her throat. This time, though, she didn't stop, as soon as she felt the tip bump her there, she swallowed, pulling me further, I could see some tears forming in her eyes, but she kept on, until her nose hit my pubis, and I could feel her bottom lip against my balls. Her tongue snaked out and licked my scrotum, and she kept the swallowing motion, teasing my cock, milking it.

Pulling back again, "I did it! I took all of you! Thank you, Sir, for your patience and for letting me try this to pleasure you!" She beamed with a huge smile, then licked my shaft again, tracing every single bump and vein from tip to base and back.

"I'm glad you could do it, Kajira, and your reward for this is THIS!" I said, as I pushed the button on my phone, activating her egg to high.

Her eyes went wide, and all she could do was lean against my leg as the pleasure of the vibrations took over, her breath was coming in short gasps, her hips were writhing and I could see her juices flow faster out of her, dripping along her thigh. As sudden as it started, I stopped the vibrator;

"No Kajira, remember, you're being punished, you may not cum until I say so," I reminded her.

I gently helped her up on to wobbly legs and sat her down on the edge of the coffee table. This time I knelt kissing her lips, moving down her body, caressing her breasts as I nipped on her neck. Still moving down, I licked the valley between her magnificent orbs, knowing that it was a very sensitive spot for her, then suckling on each of her hard nipples in turn. I pushed her back, placing a throw pillow for her head, I kept licking my way down to her mons. I could smell her arousal, the sweet intoxicating scent of her juices flowing out of her overheated core. With a wicked smile, I proceeded to run the flat of my tongue over her hard clit, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Alex. I could feel her struggling against the tie wanting to free her hands so she could pull my face into her pussy. Holding her legs open, I licked around her lips, making sure to just tease her, and not let her finish. I then took the egg out of her, enjoying how her muscles would flutter and try to clamp down on my fingers.

"Remember Kajira, you can't cum until I give you permission." I said, as I curled my fingers gently pressing on her g-spot. Her gasps and moans were getting louder and more frequent, so I backed off, letting her calm down a little.

Turning her over, her knees were on the pillow, and she was bent over the table. I lined myself up to her entrance. "What do you want Kajira, do you want to cum?" I asked.

In a quiet, moaning voice she replied, "Yes Sir, I need to cum, I want you to watch me cum for you." She pleaded.

With a slow motion, I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her sopping slit. "Not yet Kajira, you will be allowed to cum once you feel my cum shooting out of my cock." I growled, adding just a little bit of menace to my voice.

I felt her shudder as she accepted my order, and in a breathy voice she responded, "Yes, Sir."

I grabbed on to her wrists, still bound in my tie, my other hand on her hip, and pulled her forcefully onto my cock, in one hard swift motion, she went from empty and wanting to completely full, as my balls pressed up against her clit. Her gasp of surprise changed to a moan of pleasure at my intrusion, her body was shaking by her effort to control her orgasm from exploding. I could feel the mini spasms of her muscles as she continued to fight the urge to cum.

Slowly I began to thrust in and out of her, I knew that if I were any more forceful, she would lose control and disobey me. I kept a slow pace, keeping her on a long build up. I could feel myself getting closer as well. Finally I couldn't take it any more, I leaned forward, grabbed her hair, and pulled her onto me, impaling her on my cock.

Growling in her ear, I said, "It's time for me to take what is mine, remember you can't cum until you feel mine." I then proceeded to begin a hard pounding into her pussy.

I couldn't believe that she could be tighter than she already was, since I had been the only man she had had. Her pussy kept weeping her fluids, coating my cock, balls, thighs, and stomach in them. The squelching wet sounds were music to my ears and I continued pounding her into submission. Finally, was at my limit. I quickly pulled out of her as my cum exploded from my cock, coating her back and ass in a thick white creamy film.

"Take it Kajira, I'm marking you as mine, this cum is my mark over you as your master!" I roared. As soon as the first stream hit her back, she convulsed and in a loud guttural moan she came. The fight with her body trying to hold her orgasm was lost, as it crashed over her, I could see her pussy spasm, trying to milk a cock that wasn't there, then on the final stream on her ass, her scream of pleasure erupted from her throat as she squirted her pussy juice all over me, drenching me from the chest down.

I quickly released her hands and pulled her too me, holding her and soothing her as the last of her orgasm subsided, I could hear and feel her sobs from the intense emotion. "There, there baby, I got you. You did great, I'm so proud of you, my Kajira," I soothed in her ear, holding her in my arms, gently rocking her. As her sobs quieted down, I lifted her face to me and kissed her softly, pouring all my emotion into it, letting her know what I felt at the moment. As I broke the kiss, I could see her eyes full of love, and at the same time amazement at seeing the state I was in.

"Oh my God, did I do that?" She asked in shocked realization when she saw my chest dripping with her spend.

"Yes baby, this is all you, I was very pleasantly surprised that I managed to get you to do that," I said with a chuckle and my voice full of pride.

"Wow, I'm so out of it right now, I am completely wiped out," she said. I removed her heels and helped her to her feet.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up, after all it's still a school night," I said with a teasing smile.

We walked holding each other to the bathroom, where as I sat her on the toilet, I prepared the shower. Once I was satisfied with the temperature, I helped her out of the stockings and into the warm spray, lathering her body with soap, making sure to ease all tension from her body, and taking care of her over sensitized areas.

After she did the same, we stepped out and dried each other, kissing and caressing our bodies. I went to get my clothes as she slipped into the room to grab a light robe. Once I finished dressing, she came to me wrapping her arms round me and her head on my chest.

"I wish you could stay the night," she said, in a pained voice.

"I know baby, I wish I could, too. But I didn't come prepared and we still have work tomorrow. But, I promise you this weekend, we will spend all of it together; if you think you can get away, let's go down to my beach house and spend some time down there?" I answered.

Her eyes lit up, and I already knew what she would say. "Yes, please, besides, I need to work on my tan," she joked as she exposed her creamy white breasts.

I kissed her again, "Good night, Kajira, I'll let you know what time I'll pick you up, and what you need to bring," I said. I left her house, feeling proud of myself, and also with a feeling of longing, not really wanting to go. Yeah, I was falling hard, and it was scaring me.