Embracing Pillar No. 5

Story Info
The exploration of submission.
1.7k words
3.71
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasboi
chasboi
1 Followers

From the first words, i sensed something special with Ralph. We met on a chatline and He immediately excited me by His unhurried confidence and candour. The connection we made generated a new awareness in our lives, although more in mine than His.

This account explores the emotional and physical development so while I hope there are good descriptions of very good sex, readers will have to wade through the feelings as well as the fumblings. But this is consistent with the pleasure I take from intimacy, that the best sex reaches into the mind even more deeply than it penetrates the body.

I read a lot about relationships in trying to understand the layers of Total Power Exchange (TPE) Dominance and submission (D/s) Master-slave (M/s) and I read this in a review of "Fifty Shades": "There are four pillars in BDSM - trust, communication, respect, and honesty - (not always there in Fifty Shades.)" I agree totally but there is a fifth pillar...and it's one that you cannot explore in print, only in your willing skin. As author, I am only the satnav and i hope i can give you accurate directions.

I have kept a number of descriptions of our relationship, for all sorts of reasons. Some i find titillating, some i wanted to share with others in D/s, some i used to attract Ralph since He liked my writing. Each section reveals a different chapter spread over far too many months (mainly because of coronavirus separation) and initially they tend to be disjointed but they set the scene. Eventually, they resolve into a narrative which leads to the fifth pillar. The descriptions are embellished with happy memories but the core of this story is true.

I wrote this to Ralph after we met for the first time. The memory of the meeting nourished me with hope and determination through many months of lockdown.

1. The beginnings

The most unexpected and re-assuring aspect of our meeting was that it was such a natural, easy paced seduction by You, an experienced Top with delicious Dominant inclination, of a bottom who has never experienced such a considerate, affectionate fucking. Thank You. You seduced me, simply, naturally and easily and I was a very willing bottom for a delightful, experienced Top with deliciously Dominant inclination.

I would prefer to develop a relationship of sub/slave learning to serve a new Master and whatever we discuss and agree, this will set up the roles of slave/sub as we discuss and You dictate. i am happy to meet you as "bottom meets Top" and see where our interests develop or, preferably, ask to be Your sub/slave within terms which we can discuss and then learn to serve and satisfy my new generous Master.

I promised You a report and here it is:

A Master who is commanding and considerate; what more can a slave pray for?

slave had an exceptional introduction to an outstandingly good Master and would willingly kneel in service if given the privilege on future occasions. Master is articulate, thoughtful and very attractive. From the start, slave was made to feel relaxed and respected as an individual. Master put slave at ease with interesting conversation about shared interests and experiences that reflected Master's confident, sensitive approach to life. Master is someone who appears at ease with whom He is and what He wants out of a relationship. Slave responded to clear signs of Master's authority which made submission not only easy but compelling.

The slave was stripped for inspection without losing self respect and Master has great sensuality in the way He caresses and explores slave with clear commands and control. The details of tease (non-kissing) and control (non removal of briefs, nor sucking until Master was ready) placed slave clearly in its place as the obedient subordinate. Master controlled slave in a firm but unthreatening manner which helped slave express its own sexual appetite, especially in sucking and adoring Master's beautiful Cock and balls. Master was firm and unhurried in requiring slave to pay proper respect to Master's, perineum and rim and slave found personal delight in tonguing Master's anus (new skill) and being commended for its application. Master was very good at praising slave's performance where He thought encouragement was helpful.

Master gave slave an enema prior to buggering it and was very sensitive and thoughtful in coping with slave's appalling bowel behaviour with calm, discreet management. slave was deeply embarrassed but Master's tolerant understanding helped slave return to service eagerly and with renewed sexual desire. Master's treatment of slave in fucking it was exemplary. slave's Initial pain and disobedience was not allowed to become an issue and slave was delighted that Master opened it gently but unremittingly and eventually properly penetrated it in the doggy position. slave enjoyed the greatest pleasure when Master fucked it, steadily but with considerate strength. slave welcomed the way Master used it and loved being possessed for the first time. In surrendering its presented bum, slave knew to whom it belonged and the depth of Master's lovely hard cock hard in its rectum. It is a long time since slave has experienced such pleasure in having its anus stretched and feeling a strong Mastercock thrusting into its belly. The joy of feeling Master cum into slave was only marred by Master's considerate use of a condom. And then Master stayed inserted, marking slave as His territory, making slave know to whom it eagerly belonged.

The after fuck was almost deliriously beautiful and slave is embarrassed to admit it felt cherished and proud, that it snuggled up against Master's wonderful hairy chest, kissed Master in appreciation, spread itself between Master's legs, sucked and adored Master's cock and balls, and perineum. When Master said He couldn't cum again, slave was secretly confident that He could. And He did! slave was kissing Master (again something of a first since it was arousing to slave), offering his "mancunt" to Master's fingers and delighted to observe Master cum ("for the second time in an hour"). slave was honoured to taste Master's cum, licking it off His belly, and even without pineapple, it tasted very good.

Areas of special note:

Sensual, controlled stripping of slave and disrobing of Master

Well timed praise for slave, especially in practising demanding skills

Beautiful sized Mastercock which slave will swallow completely in future

Magnificent fucking of slave, considerate yet unrelentingly possessive

Beautiful post fuck cuddle and permission for slave to show appreciation and respect

Areas of development: (at Master's discretion)

Enema routine to be discussed and managed more tightly

Preparing of slave for penetration to ensure Master's freedom of access

Consideration of training slave for improved performance, goals, corrections etc

Extra thoughts to share:

Slave needs anal training to guarantee quality fucks for Master; learning to work on Mastercock in different positions and with a repertoire of movements which arouse and gratify Master.

Master naturally considers fucking His slave to be His right. It is a source of personal pleasure to Master in which He can focus on His own needs, with the least consideration for slave. Fucking is a very important act of Mastery, a route to quality orgasms in which Master takes possession in both a physical and mental act of Dominance. Fucking may become a routine act of gratification for Master, which He expects as and when He wants with immediate access to slave's body, but slave must not let the simple act of penetration lose the special magic of celebrating Mastery especially when Master achieves good and bonding orgasm. Regular practice and ritual will help slave know its place and not to become overanxious. It will become a priority and immutable "daily" surrender to Master leading to Master's benediction. At the same time, as a highly important act of submission its significance demands first class preparation and performance by slave. Possessing the slave is the climactic focus of the Master slave bond: an event which combines abject surrender of slave's manhood, loss of independent will power, unwavering obedience, inevitable discomfort and close monitoring of slave bowel to ensure immediate access for Master in as hygienic conditions as possible. A slave's anal cleanliness and skills define a slave. The act of unquestioning slave surrender and the inevitable climax of Master render this a mental and physical joy to both. To Master it is His natural right of manhood and ownership. For the slave, the act of total gifting itself unreservedly is pure emotional joy.

We texted each other two days later.

Master,

Thank You for messaging me this morning. As You probably gathered, the Saturday visit was a delicious and mind changing event for me and I would beg to submit again whenever opportunity permits. As I explained, my experience of submission has been quite limited and the sexual compulsion and enjoyment are not something I totally understand (perhaps never will!) but Goodness I enjoyed my visit to You at all levels: intellectually, emotionally and physically.

I don't want to be any sort of burden, live-in slave or fantasist to you but as You can tell, my emotional sexual response is hugely increased by being Dominated and trained to serve Your sexual needs as Your slave. Master, You call the shots, the frequency and the intensity of our meetings. All I ask is that You are totally frank about what and when Your needs might be including suspending or ending our connection. I have every intention of surviving, even rejection (boo-hoo) given the pleasure You have already given me (two cups of coffee, first class home made Christmas cake, a lovely clean house, beautifully hygienic facilities which I sullied disgracefully, and, did I mention? a very good fucking in ideal circumstances.

There is a lot to find out about each other but I will happily leave it to You to set Your comfort parameters. I am confident that I can enjoy even Your most unusual demands (or speak if it's proving beyond me). I love the idea of being ordered to present myself at a certain date and time that suits You, even summoned at short notice. You (and I) lead busy lives and I am willing to send you dates of my availability/non-availability over short/medium term or leave it up to You to indicate as and when You want slave sucking under Your desk or surrendering its arse on the hearthrug. I'll just hate to say no, cos I'm taking Aunt Tabitha out to tea and might put something unsavoury in her tea when I'd rather be tea-bagging You.

Master, i remain Your respectful and obedient slave,

chas

chasboi
chasboi
1 Followers