Experience with an Older American

Story Info
Fun in the campsite shower.
2.1k words
4.7
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved was well over 18.

Some friends and I had decided to spend a week walking a long distance route. It's a popular route, about 100 miles long, that probably thousands of people walk every year taking in some decently sized mountains and some spectacular scenery.

Along the way we sometimes camped, sometimes stayed in hostels and once in a B&B.

As the week progressed we bumped into many of the same people repeatedly and became quite friendly with an American couple. They were in their 60s and both very active for their age. Both of them were lovely people and the male (we'll call him) Frank was, to me, stunning. He was a bit shorter than me, probably about 5' 11". He had grey hair, a nicely trimmed grey beard, a very sexy smile and gorgeous twinkling eyes. He had very nicely toned legs poking out of his shorts in which I could see a very nice bulge and an amazing looking arse. He was my perfect man but he was on holiday with his wife and I wasn't going to try anything. I"d save my thoughts of him for when I was masturbating in the various showers I used along the route.

I think it was the fourth day into the hike. My friends and I were picknicking at lunchtime when he and his wife (we'll call her Joan) came into view walking towards us and I waved them over. After a bit of smalltalk they mentioned where they were staying that night. It was the same campsite we were booked into. My friends and I were going to treat ourselves to a nice meal that night at a hotel not far from the campsite and asked if they'd like to join us. They enthusiastically agreed and we set a time.

I knew nothing could happen but I was excited about spending an evening with Frank anyway. I really enjoyed his (and his wife's) company. Throughout the afternoon's hike I daydreamed about him. Imagined him having sex with her. Thought about what his face would look like just as he reached the point of orgasm. Wondered about his cock. Had he ever let a man touch it?

We arrived at the campsite before Frank and Joan arrived. We setup our tents in an area with a lot of space around us and waited on them to arrive while having a beer or three. When they did arrive, they pitched beside us and, after showering, we all headed off to the hotel together.

The meal at the hotel was lovely. Frank and Joan insisted on paying which was great as my friends and I were all pretty broke at the time. After eating we drank a few more bottles of wine then went on to sample some of the local whiskies.

It was getting late and Joan was tired and wanted to go back to the campsite. Frank, on the other hand, was having a great time - telling stories and jokes and enjoying being the centre of attention. I was enjoying his company so much. After a bit of discussion my friends (who were also tired) offered to walk Joan back to the campsite and let Frank and I have a couple of more drams.

We joked and we laughed and enjoyed the liquor. Then it was closing time. Damn, I was enjoying spending time with him.

"I need to pee before we go," I said and headed off to the bathroom. I got my dick out and started to pee when the door opened behind me. It had to be Frank. There was nobody else left in the bar. I glanced over my shoulder - "you too, huh?"

There were only two urinals so he had no choice but to stand beside me. I wanted to look at his cock. I didn't want to be caught doing it so I kept my eyes forward. As the stream of piss left my cock I had a weird feeling like I was being watched. I looked sideways and could see he was staring straight at my dick. He realised he'd been caught and said, "Shit, sorry, I'm drunk and I've never actually seen an uncut one in the flesh. I shouldn't have stared."

"No worries," I replied. "Only fair I get to look at yours then!" I laughed. He got a bit flustered, shook it off, and put it away quickly before apologising again. I hadn't really managed to get a good look at it unfortunately. We just laughed it off and started the short walk back to the campsite.

We said our goodnights and I got into my tent alone and he crawled in beside Joan. That night I couldn't stop thinking about him looking at my cock. Wondering what he was thinking. I jacked off and went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up early and hungover. I needed a shower to revive myself before the walk that day. I pulled on a pair of shorts, grabbed my towel and toiletries and unzipped my tent. I got to the shower block and brushed my teeth. That made me feel better already. There was nobody else there so I decided to undress outside the wet shower cubicle. Just as I pulled my shorts off the external door opened. It was Frank. "Shit, sorry!" I said as I moved into one of the two adjacent cubicles.

"No problem, I've seen it before," he giggled.

I closed the door behind me as I heard him brush his teeth. Then I heard him close the door to the other shower cubicle and after a minute the water started running. The thought of him being naked only feet away from me was incredibly arousing. I started rubbing my cock.

"Great night last night," I heard him say.

"Yeah, was great to spend time with you," I replied. I was very turned on wanking my cock so close to him.

"I enjoyed seeing you," came his reply. What did that mean? Was he talking about looking at my cock? I assumed not and didn't answer. Then the water stopped in his cubicle. "Fuck, shower has gone off, won't come back on and I'm all lathered up!" he exclaimed from across the divide.

"Too bad, I'll be done in a minute," I said "Then you can have this one." I hoped I could make my erection go away quickly.

I heard his door open then a knock on mine. "It'll only take a second for me to rinse off, can I just hop in with you?"

WTF was I going to do? "OK," I said hesitantly, unlocked the door and quickly turned round trying to hide my engorged prick.

"Thanks."

He opened the door stepped in and locked the door behind him. I stood there frozen. Warm water cascading over my body. His arms came around me from behind and gently started playing with my nipples. Oh, how I loved that. My cock throbbed in front of me. I could feel his stiffening against my body from behind.

I turned around and looked at him. Soapy, wet and so fucking sexy. I took his bearded face in my hands, and I pulled him in for a kiss. As our tongues darted around each other's mouths I thought I was going to pass out with excitement. He pulled away and looked down at my erection. He reached out his hand and wrapped it around it eliciting moans of pleasure from me. "Fascinating!" he said as he rolled my foreskin back and forward over my helmet. "Can I take a closer look?"

At this point I would let Frank do anything he wanted so I said, "Yes please."

He got to his knees and wanked my cock in front of his face in wonder. "I've never sucked a dick before," he told me, "but I think I"d like to try with yours." I didn't hesitate. I moved forward and pointed my cock at his mouth. His gorgeous eyes, now filled with lust, locked with mine as he opened his mouth and accepted my cock. I'd had plenty of bjs from girls before and a few from a guy but Jesus, if he'd never done this before, he was a natural.

After a while I was close to cumming but I didn't want this to be over yet. I pulled my cock out of his eager mouth. I helped him get back to a standing position and we kissed again. Hard cocks pressed against one another. I was in heaven.

Then I went to my knees. I had to taste him. It was hard to believe the cock in front of my face was well over 60 years old. So hard, pretty big and leaking precum. I took it in my mouth and savoured the taste as he slowly started fucking my mouth. "Oh God!" he whimpered, "Joan never does it like that!". His legs were spread reasonably wide and after fondling his generous balls for a while I moved back. My finger teased his hole as I sucked him. "Shit, nobody has ever touched me there before," he breathed. I took this as encouragement and, for the first time in my life, I inserted a finger into someone's butt. He started writhing around on my finger as I sucked him. I could feel his cock getting harder than I thought possible in my mouth.

"Stop!" he said. I was crestfallen. I thought he'd been enjoying what I was doing to him.

"Sorry, maybe I went too far," I apologised.

"Not far enough, I want to feel the real thing before I cum," was his response.

"What do you mean?" He stood up, turned away from me, bent over and started rubbing the head of my cock against his hole.

"I"m 67 and I've never been fucked. I want you to take my anal virginity." Holy shit - I wasn"t expecting this when I woke up this morning. I'd also never fucked a man before but now, more than ever, I really wanted to.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please do. I need it!" he panted. It took a little while to get the angle right but when I finally managed to get fully inside him I was blown away. Never had I felt something so pleasurable. No pussy had ever felt as good as this mature man's ass did. I didn't want to cum too quickly so I just held myself steadily inside him.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"It hurt a bit at first," he replied "but it is starting to feel really fucking good!" Slowly I gained the confidence to start gently thrusting in and out of him. I was sliding my whole length in and out. Sometimes pulling out completely, teasing his opening with my head, before slipping in again. I had no idea penetrative sex could feel so incredible.

Frank was obviously enjoying it too. He started rocking back and forward and fucking my cock. I let him use my cock. Looking down and watching his beautiful ass riding my dick was intoxicating. I was so close. His moans started getting louder and I was worried someone would hear us. One arm went round his torso and grasped his beautiful dick. The other covered his mouth to quieten him down.

"You're about to fuck the cum out of me," his muffled voice said. I felt his cock thicken in my hand. "I'm cumming!" he exclaimed as I felt his ass clamp down around my cock. That was it - I couldn't take any more. I had the most amazing orgasm deep inside this older man. An amazing first for both of us.

I stayed inside him until I started to soften, and I withdrew. He turned to face me. Flushed faced. "That was the best sex I've ever had!" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"Me too!" I agreed. In his post orgasmic state he looked just amazing. I leant in and kissed him again. It was less desperate this time. More tender. Two people sharing deep affection after experiencing something wondrous together.

We both started getting hard again. I wanted to feel him inside me. But time was rolling on and the others would be getting up soon. "I hope I can see you again before you go back to the USA." I said while looking into his eyes and knowing this guy was perfect for me.

"I hope so too."

"I'm glad your shower stopped working," I said as we started drying off.

"Oh yeah, about that. I lied!" he chuckled.