Embracing Risk

Story Info
Grace and Chance risk it all when an old lover shows up.
3.1k words
2.92
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

It's been a year since I bore Emanuel's child, a baby girl who I named Destiny. Little Emanuel is doing fine. It turned out, via a paternity test, that he is in fact Emanuel's. Ally gave birth to a little girl too, and her name is Emma, named for a distant relative of hers that she'd always admired growing up. Our families have adjusted slowly. Our mothers again, more so. Just as they were coming around to Ally and me, they then got blindsided by our love for Chance, who they actually liked, and still like. Then came Emanuel and our torrid relationship with him. Haley came as yet another shock and harlot began being whispered amongst our friends and family. Since bearing him a child too, a boy name Joshua, she ended up returning to her family for support. We see her occasionally in the city. As far as Ally and me, we're solid. Our love has endured, even after our misadventure with Emanuel. We raise our babies together and support each other. Our mothers help all the time. Chance and Jasmine have a baby girl named Rosalyn, named for his grandmother. They have another on the way. As far as Jasmine herself, she's become a regular to our bed. She even held each of us as Chance reclaimed us, making us his again. This time, it's permanent. No more men for us. Even Ally has quieted down on that front. It also helps that we've discovered that we're pregnant again, Ally and I both. Chance is elated that we're going to bear him more children.

As far as Emanuel...well he's regulated himself to a quiet life with the first woman he'd hooked up with before beginning his career as a model. He had no choice. Yes, most of the women he'd seduced and bred children with did know about each other. Rather they had been willing to go along with it or not is now a moot point. One of the girls that hadn't known...well she filed a lawsuit after she discovered the truth. Apparently, she suspected infidelity and hired a private detective. If that hadn't been a shot across his bow, she blew up his carousing ways on social media. Since then, it has gone viral and more lawsuits began being filed for child support that he evidently never paid. The backlash became so hot that many companies began to consider him untouchable, a pariah even. To say the least, his career began to tank. He came by a few months back. I guess to see if we were going to sue too. He and Chance got into it. Chance won out and Emanuel left in a huff. At least it didn't get physical between them. I got the feeling he knew he'd lost the battle, as if he'd actually ever wanted to win it to begin with. I still don't think he did. It was all about the game, like it is with most guys. I'd thought as much about Chance in the beginning, that once he'd had us he'd lose interest and move on. He didn't. He stayed. He never looked at another woman till Jasmine, and even after he'd begun sleeping with her he stayed. He stayed because even though he loved Jasmine he loved us too.

And then Chance made his confession. He'd been keeping a secret for years, and that secret was that he'd once had a brief love affair with another man. He didn't go into details about how it began and why it had been brief. Only that he wanted to come clean now that he'd begun a family...well a bit of an unconventional one I should say. Then two days ago, his old flame showed up in town and from then on he'd been fighting his emotions. He won't say it, but it's possible he still loves him. It's possible that all the old feelings he'd had for him came flooding back. Such things just don't vanish entirely. Not even time can erase love once it's got you in its grip.

"You're quiet." Chance said as we danced together at the same club where I first met Emanuel. It was a different setting tonight. It was the usual crowd, locals mostly, but a few tourists hung out here till the early hours of dawn. Ally had to work and couldn't be here. Faith was in London. Our mothers were at home with Jasmine babysitting. "You're thinking of the babies at home, aren't you?"

"I guess." I said, not willing to mention where all my thoughts had been. Emanuel was still a sore subject, and to be honest I was trying to not think of him. It didn't hurt because I never truly loved him. I loved the sex. I loved idea of being with him. Truthfully, it had all been a fantasy. That was it, nothing more, and once I was no longer captured by Emanuel's allure and his dominating behavior, I woke up from it, and so did Ally. I certainly didn't regret it, for I have my daughter now and I love her more than anything in the world. "I'm just not used to you know...not being there?"

"You need a night out, Grace." He said. "We need a night out."

"I know." I said but I could feel he was on edge. "But now that Christian is in town..."

"Grace, I'm not sure how I feel about this, about him." He responded with a distance in his voice.

"He's meeting us tonight." I reminded him.

"I know..."

"Do you think you still love him?" I pressed.

"Maybe...maybe not." He said. "I just don't know."

"You kept it even from Ally and it's hard to hard to hide things from her."

"It was easy because it happened after she and I dated."

"Chance, we're not going to judge you. You know that. Hell, we're no position to." I said as I felt him pull me closer to him, so tight that are bodies began moving as one. I had on a similar dress to the one I'd worn the night I danced with Emanuel. It was a one-piece, and it too was black. The original dress had been thrown out during a fit of guilt and shame. I felt his hands heading south. Once more I was without panties. "We love you."

"I love you too." He choked up, his words pregnant with emotion as he pressed his head against mine, forehead to forehead. "I love you to the moon and back." He smiled.

"Chance."

We both looked to see Christian standing close to us, watching us with a heated gaze. He was about our height, lean and stunningly gorgeous. His hair was long about his face and dusty blonde in color. His eyes were piercing blue and held an allure that I couldn't shake. His face was longish in shape but not sharply so and it was covered in stubble. He'd not shaved in a day or two. Either that or he kept it that way. I felt Chance tense up against me. I felt his heart too, and it was pounding, about as fast as was mine.

"You look good tonight." He said when Chance failed to respond.

"So do you." He finally found his voice after a few minutes had passed.

"And you too, Grace." He said with a lingering glance at me.

I blushed under his scrutiny. It was pure sexual to the core. The whole time I could sense that he was undressing me with his eyes and imagining doing things with me, and too me.

"Christian." Chance said, his voice gravely.

"I know, she's yours." He smiled.

"I was wondering if you'd like to join us."

I glanced at Chance to see if he was serious. His face was a mask, an unreadable one. Not once did he remove his hands and they trembled. I felt them, hot and sweaty against my lower back. His whole body remained tense, but the hardness that pressed against me told me that he was burning up with lust. I realized then that the invitation came from there, from some dark, part of him that desired something that I wasn't sure I wanted to be part of, but was destined to be.

"With pleasure." Christian said and then positioned himself behind me.

He pressed so close to me that I felt every inch of him, including his growing bulge in his dark jeans. I looked down and realized that Chance's was quite visible too. Fortunately, the club's dancefloor was once more cast in darkness as the lights mysteriously kept to the far end, again as it had done the night I danced into Emanuel's submissive trap.

"Chance." I breathed.

"You know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?"

I nodded but didn't answer.

"Trust me." He breathed as his hands moved much farther down. I gasped as his fingers found the him of my dress and the naked flesh beneath. "Trust me, Grace." He all but pleaded. "I want you tonight. I want you with us."

"With us?"

It was then that I felt Christian's hands move across my hips, pressing his fingers hard through the thin fabric, relishing in the feel of my body and the heat of my flesh beneath the dress.

I don't know how long we danced. The music was hypnotic, as was the feel of the two men who's bodies all but enveloped me. Their hands explored my body. As with the other dancers, things were becoming sexual far too fast, but I was powerless to stop it. To be honest, I didn't want to. I was becoming wet and they knew it. They'd felt my pussy with their eager hands. They'd felt my inner thighs. They'd explored my ass and my anus. Couldn't count the times Christian's fingers graced me there. And then there were there kisses, hot lips and hot breath upon my neck, shoulders, face, and finally mouth. They took turns kissing me, often ravenously so.

"Let's go back to my place." Christian breathed.

"Okay."

I noticed how glazed over Chance's eyes were. He was overcome with desire, desire for us both. I felt how hard he was, and how agonizingly hard Christian was, for it pressed hard into my ass. He might as well had been nude. I could feel every detail through the thin denim.

Christian led us through the throngs of half-nude dancers and snuck us out the back entrance. An Uber then took us out of the city and out onto Sullivan's Island where he'd rented a house for the summer.

He led us to the beach side and up the narrow steps that led to the porch. Once inside, he turned on a few lamps, highlighting a very quaint old house. "Not my style, but it was a last-minute thing." He explained to us as he tossed the keys on the coffee table and moved to kiss me, and then Chance.

The rest happened in slow motion. We kissed. We touched. In desperation, they pulled on each other's clothes. I reached to unzip my dress but both stopped me. They wanted me in it when they fucked me. Chance got on the couch and turned to face me. He parted his now naked legs. The right one was pressed against the soft leather of the couch's back. The other dangled off the edge. Christian prodded me onto the couch on all fours. Chance motioned towards his cock. I nervously smiled as I took him into my mouth. Already, it was coated with pre-cum and he tasted divine, as usual.

He moaned as I worked his head like I normally do. Only this time, we had Christian with us and he wanted to play too. I felt his hands grip me by the hips, his fingers digging into my exposed flesh. He'd already pushed my dress up to expose my ass and pussy. I gasped as he slid his cock inside in one swift, firm move. I'd expected him to pleasure with his mouth first, but from the look on Chance's face I knew he'd wanted this instead.

"You okay, Grace?" Christian asked.

I nodded. "He's going to fuck you." Chance's voice was filled to the brim with pent-up desire. "I'm going to share you tonight, Grace." He told me. "My lover will be your lover."

"You're lover?"

Neither said a word as Christian withdrew his cock but kept the head just inside my opening. Then just as I was about to moan from the subtle pressure there, he slammed it in deep, and hard. My whole body shuddered from the impact, and he kept thrusting, over and over again. He was as big as Chance, and even Emanuel too, but it was thicker than both, thick enough to stretch my pussy to the limits. I know I cried out as I tried to suck Chance. He had to keep pressing my head down, but my body refused to corporate and when he came my mouth wasn't entirely on the head. Cum shot all over my face, seconds before Christian unloaded inside me, deep inside, far deeper than I believed possible, or so it had felt at that moment.

I'd barely recovered when they switched positions. I stayed where I was as Christian took Chance's place before me and pushed my head down to his cock, one that reeked of cum, sweat, and me. Chance slide inside my broken-in pussy. Normally, he always gave me time to adjust. Not this time, for he began fucking me hard, far harder than he's ever done before, to me or to Ally. This time, both pressed my head down on to Christian and when he came I took it all in my mouth. I couldn't help but gag, for it was a massive amount of cum that shot into me. Just as I struggled to swallow it all, Chance came too. I felt it's warmth spreading inside me, just as it had the night I conceived.

We fell into each other's arms, exhausted. Chance lay on top of me, pinning my against Christian's exquisite body. Like Chance, Christian had baby smooth skin and it felt perfectly sensuous to me. I must have dozed, for some time later, I awoke to find that Chance and Christian were gone. As I got up, I began to hear the moaning. It sounded as if it came from one of the bedrooms upstairs. I followed the sounds till I found them, in bed. They were in a sixty-nine position, sucking each other off. Chance was lying slightly angled with his back towards me. I could see his butt muscles tense as he neared orgasm. Within moments, he came and so did Christian. Chance swallowed it all and he didn't gag like I had.

It was then they saw me. Finally, they lifted the dress and tossed it, leaving me nude before their hungry eyes. They wanted another sixty-nine, but with a twist. I found myself on the bottom with Chance's cock in my mouth and his on my pussy. The twist came as Christian slide his cock into Chance's anus. I had front row seat to it all. I watched as he pushed his cock inch by inch into Chance's tight little anus. I felt my lover writhe as he did, writhe and moan as the pain spread through his body. I knew because Chance had anal fucked me. I knew exactly how it felt, and how fast that pain turned into pure pleasure.

We fucked for the rest of the night till we were so exhausted that sleep quickly found us. By the time the morning sun shone upon our nude bodies, it had become clear to me that Chance and Christian had become a couple once again. Christian stayed with for the rest of the summer, and in that time he got to know Jasmine, Ally and Faith quite well. Even though we'd committed ourselves to each other following Emanuel's departure from our lives, we decided to open our hearts to yet one more lover. With his doctorate in Art History now assured, he was able to gain a place at the College of Charleston for the fall semester, which meant he'd be moving to the city permanently. The news only elated Chance and he was giddy for weeks after Christian told us.

As for me and Ally, the sexual awakening that had come following Chance's arrival to Charleston...well was still with us, but not to the degree it had been. We recognized that we'd ventured too far too fast and that had led us to Emanuel, a man who could never had been a true lover to us. He'd wanted it all his way and for us that wasn't love at all. It was possession, and we weren't the kind of girls to be possessed. We loved our free will too much. Chance, yes he had a possessive side too, but it came from love, and not just lust. He gave as much as he took. Emanuel only took and never gave. Anyway, we decided to cancel our online dating account. We didn't need strangers to feed our appetites anymore. We were more than content with the lovers we had, Chance, Jasmine, Faith, and now Christian. We knew that it was a risk bringing Christian in, but we owed it to Chance to give love a try. This was his second chance with Christian and we were not going to let it slip away from him. What is life if it isn't about embracing risk every now and then? That is the way we see it, at any rate. This is the way we've decided to live our lives, together, to the bitter end. It we make it, then it's meant to be. If not, then we've had one hell of a ride. The one thing I do know for certain is that I couldn't do any of it without Ally. She's definitely my soul mate. There's no questioning that, for we've endured a lot that life's thrown our way and we've survived it all, together. The greatest risk I ever took was telling her how I felt, and it's become my greatest gift that I could have ever received. I reminded myself of that even as I took the little box out and opened it, revealing the ring I'd purchased. I knew there was one more risk I needed to take. With butterflies in my stomach, I closed the box and placed it in my purse. I had a date with Ally tonight and I knew it would change everything for us, for good or bad. I prayed for good, for my heart and my future depended upon it.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers