Embracing Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Maurice replied, his own pride evident in his voice, "she has responded exceedingly well to training." He paused, idly running his fingers through her hair. "I, serendipitously, became aware that she was not finding fulfillment in her previous relationship. However, she seemed to accept my dominance and direction right away--accept it with an almost innate sense of submission. And, since that time, she has eagerly embraced the surrender of her free will--in exchange for an unquestioning obedience and willing compliance."

"Well, then. Let's have a look at her." Maurice beckoned P to rise and reminded her, sotto voce--and unnecessarily--to assume 'ready' position.

"Pauline," came another big voice, "you have been nominated for acceptance into The Chalet."

Maurice turned to Pauline and, lowering his voice, somewhat cryptically explained, that he was releasing her. Allowing her to move on--to their estate in the hills, a place where her particular talents would be best appreciated. "Basically," he said raising his head once more to include the whole meeting, "you are being offered the opportunity to take the next logical step in your development, the final surrender, as it were--the opportunity to voluntarily become an indentured slave--to be held incommunicado, and, as a sex-slave, to forfeit, as necessary, any and all of the rights you currently enjoy." Somehow, P wasn't even surprised. She respected and admired Maurice, her master, but it was her circumstances, her submission, that she really loved. Remaining silent, Pauline looked at him through her lashes, then subtly scanned the faces of the rest of the cabal.

"Do you understand what this offer entails?" One of the executive council asked, leaning forward, his question intense and authoritative.

Apprehensive but eager, the tingling glow, deep in her core, grew brighter. Pauline wanted to take this further. She nodded in solemn assent, saying slowly, "Yes, I believe so." Then, quickly clearing her throat, re-lacing her fingers behind her head, and pushing her chest out, P affirmed her decision in a particularly strong voice, "Yes, I fully understand."

Her internship, she was told, would begin in two weeks. In the initial agreement, she would be a novice at the isolated, undisclosed location for a year, then she would have options of six-month or one-year renewals, repeated as often as agreeable. As she listened, Pauline's whole body shimmered with reined in excitement. She was advised to withdraw as quickly as possible from her current social and employment situations, before ultimately being spirited away to the ultra-exclusive chalet--The Chalet, a place, she imagined, very much like "O"'s Chateau Roissy.

Giddy with anticipation, the irony was not lost on her. "After all," Pauline thought to herself, "'P' generally follows 'O'; does it not?"