All Comments on 'Embracing the Tension Ch. 02'

by hudsbart

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This story is well written, thoughtful and true to the characters you developed in the first set of chapters for the series. I am falling in love with Ryan and Erik all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is one of your best!

It did actually bring a tear to me. I hope these guys will find a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are an amazing writer!

You have a gift for moving the story forward with out sacrificing character development. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

Love this. I trust they'll move towards each other slowly rather than fast. I love that you're writing the truth of their relationship, which is that they actually barely know each other - and all they had til now was the possibility of a connection. I'm excited to see them (slowly) actually fall in love. Yeah, they feel understood by each other, but there's so many more nuances to falling in love. Please don't hurry that process - especially just to get some sex into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A cozy, sentimental read

I am enamoured of Ryan and Erik. Reading this chapter in bed, snowed in, for some reason made me very teary-eyed — especially during that phone call. I feel like Ryan’s questions about Erik’s permanence in New York weren’t only about concern for Erik; I think that, maybe in the back of his mind, Ryan was fishing to see if Erik would ever uproot his life to come to Toronto. To build with him in a slower place.

Nonetheless, they seem to be easing into things all the while picking up as if nothing ever changed. It’s heart-warming, and I’m happy they’ve returned to each other.

Can’t wait to see more!

xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous