Embracing Unexpected Duties

Story Info
How I helped my friend's mother in toilet.
756 words
3.31
18.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was November 2021. Winter was just around the corner and in this holy month we Indians celebrate Diwali. I went to my Rahul's house to celebrate Diwali that year. He was a school friend of mine. He asked to come to their house that year and celebrate Diwali. However, something tragic happened that night. That year his mother Ms. Gupta brunt both of her hands while lighting crackers. Immediately we took her to the doctor. There doctor crapped bandaged her hands and told her not to wet her hands for a few days to speed up the healing process. Late at night, I went back to my home.

Days went by. I regularly called Rahul to enquire about his mother's health. Slowly and gradually her hands were healing back and she was regaining her sense of touch.

After a couple of days, my friend came running to my house and said "Aakash. I just got some bad news that my grandfather passed away last night. I need to leave for my village with my dad."

"Sorry about that. But what about Aunty? "You're not taking your mom?" I asked.

Rahul said, "No. Our doctor advised her not to travel.".

"Well, then who will take care of her?" I inquired.

Rahul pleaded, "That is why I have come to you, Aakash. Could you please look after my mother for just one night?"

"Sure. I will come at night." I replied back.

At 9 o'clock that day, I went to the house of a friend. As I got settled in she came in smiled and said "Thanks beta for staying tonight. Sorry for the trouble."

"Sure Aunty, I am more than happy to help you. If you need any help wake me up at night" I smiled back and said to her.

As the night wore on, I fell into deep sleep. However, my sleep was abruptly interrupted by a soft tapping on my shoulder. It was Ms. Gupta "Beta, I need to go to the toilet. Can you please come with me".On hearing this I skipped a beat. Thoughts roamed in my mind like I get to see her naked tonight. Slowly through the dimly lighted corridor, we went to the washroom.

Now let me explain what she was wearing. She wore salwaar kameez. She asked me to untie her pants. It was a surprise to me, but I had to take care of her. With my trembling hands, I untied her pants string and then it swiftly fell on the ground. She was wearing a white floral panty. As soon as her pants fell down a musky smell hit my nose. It was beautiful. It was an intoxicating smell that even as I write lingers in my nose. After that, I removed her panty. The first thing that struck my eyes was her bush. She had thick curly hair which she probably did not shave for some time.

Now, I had positioned myself beside her, ready to assist her in the process. Looking at her, I said, "Aunty, now put your wrist on my shoulder and slowly sit on the toilet. Just lean on me for support."

Then she sat on the toilet. Now I had already seen enough. I thought of providing her with some privacy and making her comfortable. I said, "Aunty should I leave?"

But she had some other plans I guess. She said, " No need beta. Just wait for 2 minutes". I was amazed at how comfortable she was around me.

Meanwhile, she spread her thick legs and started pissing. I could see the golden stream coming full force coming from her pussy and hitting the toilet bowl. Her pink flesh stood out from her black pubic hair. Now as the last few drops of her pee were dripping down she said "Beta please take that red mug and fill it with water". I did as instructed. She guided me and said, "Beta now pour the water over my pussy". I kneeled down and poured water over the pussy. A musky pungent smell hit my nose. The smell was lovely. Finally, it was finished. I helped her to dress back.

Then she went back to her room and slept. She did not wake me after that. The next day in the morning my friend came back. This incident I will remember all my life. Sometimes every now and then while jerking off I imagine the situation. It was truly a sensual experience.

Feel free to write me back to me.