All Comments on 'Emerald City'

by steamer5139

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
dizzying

i dunno if it is me, but the constant flashback and flash forward left me dizzy. this technique has its purpose, but i believe you overdid it.

and you might consider making it a loving wives tale, since you spent as much time on that as on the mature woman.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Fun Story!

Maybe a little too much flowery prose, but I liked it and I’m no writer.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
suprising

I didn't expect to be good, I mean really good like for it's story content.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Now this was a fine story.

The husband lost it for a little bit after finding his whore of a wife fucking around, but finally put that behind him with the assistance of two beautiful older women. A great story with a great ending.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
The storyline was good.

I found the reading to be a bit tedious however. I have not read any of your other works so I don't know if this is always your style or not. I can only say, if it is, lighten up.

Thank you for your effort.

Charleybear

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Very good!!

Enjoyed this intellectual writing. The author must be midwestern as I am familiar with all of his adages.

I think these two sex fiends will solve his lackanooki problem and get him caught up in one night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent written story

Ur really good with putting a story together and transporting a reader to your world, emotions and longings.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

This was a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I appreciate sublime humor, subtle plotlines, and oblique cultural references. I will give OP a few from the third category, but his attempt at humor fell apart quicker than a cardboard wristwatch. The problem was shoving too much imagery and overly-clever commentary into every sentence. It sounded like Pachelbel's Nightmare played on the bagpipes at 5x speed. This writing was trying so desperately to achieve too many objectives that it failed miserably. Ipecac STAT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous