Emerald Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips met in a heated kiss full of tongue and lust. They lay there with their bodies connected in the most intimate way for several minutes as they kissed. Scott finally broke the kiss and wrapped his mouth around her nipple. At the same time, he began to slide his cock in long strokes into her pussy.

He raised up onto his elbows and I could see Jill watching his cock as it plunged in and out of her pussy. The view just added to her arousal, and I could hear her involuntary moans as she moved closer and closer to her second orgasm. Scott's pace increased until he was pounding her pussy, and within moments, she was screaming out as she orgasmed.

John approached the bed and tapped Scott on the shoulder. Scott pulled his cock from my wife and had her roll onto her hands and knees. He then moved to the head of the bed and offered his cock to my wife's mouth. She enthusiastically took him in and he began to pump his cock into her mouth. John slid his cock into her from behind and reached underneath her to caress her clit while he fucked her.

It was an erotic race to see whether Scott or Jill would cum first. A few minutes later Scott won and grunted out his load into my wife's mouth. She swallowed greedily until Scott was fully spent and he fell back onto the bed next to her. John kept pounding away at her pussy until his cum shooting deep into her brought her to her third orgasm of the evening.

John fell onto the bed on her other side as all three fought to get their breath back. When they did, the two men took turns kissing her in the afterglow. They rested, oblivious to us, as Barb moved between my legs and took my raging erection into her mouth. My focus turned to her as she looked up at me with those amazing eyes. Seeing her slowly suck my cock while looking into my eyes was almost enough to set me off right then. She looked so beautiful with my cock in her mouth.

She wasn't in a hurry and wasn't planning on getting me off. She was building my, and her own, arousal. I enjoyed her oral ministrations for a few minutes before pulling her away from my cock and helping her to her feet. My pants fell the rest of the way to the floor as I stood and kissed her passionately. I began to undress her as her hands did the same for me. We managed to stumble our way through stripping each other and she stood nude before me.

I knew that she was hot, but until I saw her fully nude, I had no idea how hot she really was. My hands cupped her amazing tits and my mouth found hers again. When our lips parted, we both looked over at the bed. John and Scott were helping Jill to her feet. The three of them walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower start.

I took Barb's hand and led her to the guest bedroom. We climbed onto the bed and into each other's arms. We kissed madly as our naked bodies touched. I never wanted to stop kissing her, but I also wanted something more. I wanted to taste her skin and I wanted to taste her nectar. I could hear my wife in the bathroom giggling before she began to moan. I did my best to block her out, but I finally had to get up and close the door. Barb deserved my undivided attention.

I loved discovering her body. Her silky-smooth skin, her scent, and her soft moans of arousal were euphoric to me. My mouth and tongue explored her amazing body and I thrilled at the way her body moved with evident arousal. Far from passive, she enthusiastically participated. She read me like a book, seemingly instinctively touching me in just the right way, whether it be with her hands, her mouth, or while inside of her. When my mouth finally reached her amazing pussy, her taste was exquisite. I could have buried my tongue there for days. I settled for making her orgasm.

I moved up her body and kissed her deeply while rubbing my cockhead up and down her labia. She moaned loudly as I slowly sank my cock into her. It was sublime. We fit together like we had been bred for each other. We made slow passionate love, constantly bringing each other to the brink, for more than an hour. When we orgasmed together it was life changing in intensity.

Around 3:00 am we took a break for water. Scott, John, and Jill were on the bed sleeping soundly. They were so entwined that it was hard to figure out who's limb was who's. We took a bathroom break and returned to the guest room. This time we fucked like rabbits. We moaned, we laughed, and we screamed out our ecstasy. I have never felt so virile. I love my wife and have wonderful sex with her. I love her so much that I will never, ever, tell her that Barb was the best sex of my life without a doubt. No one has ever come close. If my heart weren't already taken, I would want to be with her for as long as she would have me.

We showered together and took joy in washing each other. It took a long time before I was even partially satisfied that I had touched her enough. We crawled into the bed together and I spooned her as we drifted off to sleep.

My phone alarm went off at 10:00 am and I groggily scooted back from Barb so I could climb out of the bed. My phone was in the living room with my pants. I walked into the room, picked up my pants, and shut the alarm off. I heard the sounds of sex coming from the master bed. Jill looked absolutely exhausted. Scott and John didn't look to be in much better shape, but they were giving it their all.

Scott was on the bottom pumping his cock into my wife's pussy, while John was behind her slamming his cock into her ass. Jill was past the point of doing more than grunt in ecstasy as the two men pummeled her. I watched in fascination as, one after the other, the two men dumped what little cum they had left into my wife. It was all John could do to roll off of her before he collapsed. Jill instantly fell asleep on top of Scott. He didn't seem to mind because he was already out like a light.

A smile formed on my face. I called the front desk and setup a late checkout, then went back to the guest bedroom. I kissed Barb's face until she woke up and smiled at me. I kissed her and kept on kissing her until we both wanted more. We made love one final time before showering together. After we dried off, she came into my arms, and we held each other like we would never let go. Then we had to.

Those amazing emerald eyes were very wet when she looked up at me, "Wow...Just, wow. You know that we can never see each other again."

My eyes were having trouble seeing through the fog, "I know. Because if we do, we will end up hurting the people we love. Even so, I will never stop wanting you."

I wiped the damn shower mist from my eyes. Apparently, she was having the same problem. We got ourselves together, walked into the living room, and got dressed. God! I wanted to touch her again all ready. We couldn't even look at each other because the temptation would have been too much. I managed to get a grip on myself and walked over to the bed where my wife and her lovers still slept.

With lots of pushing, prodding, and eventually, yelling, I got them moving. They were barely on their feet and were having trouble just getting dressed. Barb and I shared a laugh watching them. I finished packing our stuff in the time it took Jill to become street worthy. John left on his own and staggered his way down the hall.

I opened the door and we managed to push Jill and Scott into the hallway. Then it happened. Barb brushed up against me as we both tried to go through the door. Both of us backed up to let the other through. Then we were back in each other's arms, our lips locked in passion. Jill and Scott stood like zombies in the hallway. They never seemed to notice the endless, yet ended too soon, minutes of our final kiss.

We were delaying the inevitable and we both knew it. We forced ourselves to part from each other and I let her walk out of the door first. I watched her back as she helped her husband walk down the hall. I never saw her face again, but I will never forget it. Jill and I were going in the other direction, and I helped her move where she needed to go.

The drive home took an hour and a half and Jill slept through the trip. I had difficulty shaking her awake when we were parked in our garage. I managed to get her as far as our bed before she was out again. I undressed her and tucked her under the covers. I looked down at her so peaceful in her sleep and knew that I loved her more than anything on this earth. There could have been another, but there wasn't. It was never meant to be.

Jill slept through the day and the night. I had breakfast ready for her when she woke up Monday morning. I had called us both off work. We needed a day to reconnect and talk our way through what happened Saturday night.

After eating ravenously and taking another shower, Jill was ready to talk. I could see the fear on her face, "Do you hate me now? Do you want to divorce me?"

We were sitting on the couch and I pulled her close, "I do not hate you. I love you. Never worry about that. I agreed that you could do what you did, and I am not going to withdraw my approval after the fact. I do want you to tell me how you feel about it."

She snuggled against me, "I'll start with this morning when I woke up and you had breakfast ready for me. I cried in the shower because I have never felt so loved. With no thought for yourself, you let me do something unforgivable just because it would make me happy. I was so selfish at the time that I didn't care what you did, as long as I got what I wanted. That's when I cried from the shame."

I tilted her chin up so I could look into her eyes, "Don't you ever feel shame. We agreed that you could be with Scott and John and there is no doubt in my mind that you had a wonderful time. Remember it for that, as a one time fantastic sexual experience, and nothing more. Can you do that?"

She nodded, "Of course I can, and I love you so much for being you. Let me ask you, would you ever consider doing something like that again?"

My heart sank, "Why?"

There was no sign of duplicity on her face, "Well, John and Scott plugged their contact information into my phone Saturday night. I think they are hoping we can do it again some time."

The adrenaline was rushing through my body, "What do you want Jill?"

She shook her head, "I think once is enough, but I would consider doing it again if you really wanted me to."

She took one look at my face and paled. She knew I was about to say something very serious, "You will remember that I never asked you to do it in the first place. Why would I ask you to do it again?"

I could feel her shaking, "I just thought that you might want to be with Barb again and if you did, then maybe you would want me to be with Scott. Didn't you enjoy your time with Barb?"

I told her all the truth she needed to know, "It was nice, but it will never happen again."

She was still tense because she knew I wasn't done, "I will take you at your word that once is enough. I will tell you this though. You are not to communicate with John or Scott again about anything. If they ever contact you, you will tell me immediately. If I find out you have contact with either of them in any way, I will divorce you in a hot minute. Fun is fun, but it's over. Do you have a problem with anything I just said?"

She jumped up off the couch and ran to the bedroom. She ran back carrying her phone. She started a group text to John and Scott: Do not attempt to contact me and delete my information as soon as you read this. It was fun, but it was only ever going to be a onetime event. Never again.

She sent it and deleted their contact information from her phone while I watched. She tossed her phone onto the table and turned to me, "Please take me to bed. I need to make love with my husband."

I did, and we did. Over the next months, I had a lot of trouble getting Barb off my mind and heart. It took a while, and constant reconnecting with Jill, to get me through it. I think Jill believed I was struggling with what she had done, when in fact, I had been struggling with my own demon. I still feel guilty having let her think that, but the truth would have only hurt her and would have gained nothing.

As far as I know Jill hasn't heard from John or Scott since she sent her text. She has left her phone out constantly since then, and I know she did that so I could check up on her. She was trying to show me that I could trust her without me having to be blatant about checking up on her. I did look when she wasn't in the room, and I don't feel a bit guilty about it.

I made a concerted effort to not find out what Barb was doing or how she was. I did hope that Barb knew that Scott had wanted to stay in contact with Jill. Otherwise, he was lying to her and that meant their trust was lost, and their love along with it. I especially didn't want to know that. I didn't want the temptation of knowing that she might be free to love again. I want her to be joyful in life and to have the love she so richly deserves. She will have to do that without me.

Unless you're some sort of automaton, sexual situations like that Saturday have consequences. Lives are impacted and changed forever. That isn't always a bad thing, but it sure can be if you're not careful. Once they were reigned in, Jill, John, and Scott walked away holding memories of a once in a lifetime sexual experience.

Barb and I walked away knowing that our lives were forever changed. I know I would have avoided a lot of suffering and longing if I had never met her, but I will never regret one moment I spent with her; the emerald eyed beauty who will remain forever beyond my reach.

12