All Comments on 'Emerald Forest Ch. 02'

by bobsamade

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Keith1962Keith1962over 12 years ago
Awsome

really enjoyed the stories and look forward to ch. 03

skelligrockskelligrockover 12 years ago
Thanks very much

Thanks very much for continuing the story.

It seems that the shortcut underground could have resulted in long delays for all of them, with even the usually sanctimonious Octavius getting "distracted".

I guess that the mix of male/female and young/old will be the key to solving the mystery where other groups have failed. The addition of a barely-tamed lust sprite could also add an interesting dimension.

I hope you'll be able to write some more chapters so we can see what other dangers the forest holds for them.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 12 years ago
Amazing

You stories keep getting better and better. Keep it up, Can't wait to read more

mjm202036mjm202036almost 11 years ago
More Please...

I keep holding out hope that you will continue this story. I hope that you haven't run across the same problem as I have, with my muse taking an extremely long vacation.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope For Continuation

You're one of the few people on this site who actually seems to want to write legitly good stories. I hope you decide to continue this (or, heck, one of your other stories).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I continue to be extremely impressed with your stories and REALLY want to know what happens next here, I know it's been like two years but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY its so good i want to see what "fera" will do to them

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 10 years ago
Sure Hope You Return

Sure hope you come back. This is one of those rare stories that's both got great erotica and likeable characters, and I'm eager to see what happens to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous