Emerald Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He honestly thought about selling the last Krayt pearl but he wasn't that desperate for cash, especially after counting up the biggest pile of cash he had ever gotten for one of his harvests. Combined with a good portion of his savings, he had enough cash to turn his homestead into a 150 room mansion. About an hour before suns set he got in his speeder with his cash and left for the Hutts palace to pick up the admission ticket. He was met by the Hutts personal aid. 'Lord Hutt has decided to take an early night. Im afraid the case of mandalorian rum he drank had a stronger effect than anticipated.'

'Hutts don't get hangovers do they?' asked Jack.

'Something we all envy, my friend.' The aid produced the ticket and a case.

'The case contains Lord Hutts budget for slave acquisition. It's up to you how it is spent. Don't disappoint his Lordship or you could lose a lot more than your money.'

'Understood.'

---------

12