Emerald Guest Ch. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend gets invited out by a guest.
1.6k words
3.47
20.6k
30
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a peaceful Wednesday afternoon, me and my girlfriend Venessa were relaxing in the master bedroom of our apartment. I was at my computer desk playing a video game with the sound muted while Netflix played on the TV above my head. She was laying in the bed, half watching her show and half immersed in her phone, likely on Pinterest or Facebook.

Wednesdays were nice since it was our off day together, we both worked at a casino with her being a cocktail server and me being a bartender. It was also our only night alone during the week, as her daughters were with their father. It was a day we looked forward to, even if we did nothing.

We did not have anything planned for the evening, as we both ran a lot of errands earlier that day and were just wanting to lay around. At least that is what I thought.

"Babe" she said.

I turned my head towards her "Yes?" I said looking at her.

"I have something to tell you." she said as she set her phone down.

I looked at her inquisitively, "Ok?" I questioned, wondering what she had randomly thought about.

"Do you remember last Thursday?" she began "When we had sex."

How could I forget? She had just put her daughters to sleep when she walked into our room. I was on the computer playing my game when she asked if we could have sex. Like any other person with a dick between their legs, I happily obliged, and logged off my game and began to undress while she went into the bathroom, assuming she wanted to pee first. As I was climbing into the bed nude she came out of the bathroom, naked. She walked over to the door to make sure it was locked before climbing into the bed with me.

When she climbed in, I attempted to guide her to lay on her back when she firmly looked at me and told me no, and that she wanted to be on top. I like her on top, as I can relax and watch her breast bounce with every movement and heave after every breath she takes, and not to forget being able to look at her face while she rides me, her facial expressions alone turn me on seeing her in pleasure.

She then began to mount me, and without any interruption at all after she positioned herself right above me, I went in instantly. She was wetter than she normally was, so much as to where you could hear it instantly as she began to grind up and down on my shaft. I was about to say something to her when she closed her eyes, looked up, and pressed her hands into my chest, digging her nails into my skin. She said she was about to cum. This surprised me as she rarely cums this fast with me during sex.

She began to moan, struggling to keep quiet knowing that her kids were home and possibly still awake. I could feel her fluids begin to run down the bottom of my cock and leak over my balls in between my legs. As she started to calm down and began grinding back and forth again, she told me that she had been horny all day long and couldn't wait to get fucked.

When I asked her why she was so horny, she told me she did not know and began ride more vigorously. She told me to grab her tits, I love her tits so perfect and round, and I can't get enough of them, so I began to squeeze them.

When I was getting close to cumming I told her, as she told me to cum inside her, to fill her up like the slut she is. She knows dirty talk sets me over the edge, which set me off as I began to spurt inside of her, wave after wave of cum filling her up as I exhausted all my energy. And to my surprise, she came a second time to me unloading inside of her. Afterwards she fell over onto the bed and I cuddled her to sleep.

"Yea I remember" I replied, as I quickly relished the scenario in my head.

"Well, I wasn't exactly truthful that day" she said.

I gave her an inquisitive look "What do you mean not truthful?" I was hooked, as I knew something had happened that Thursday to make her so wet, but she never told me and simply brushed it off as nothing.

"Do you remember that guest a few months back that took me to dinner after work?" she asked.

"Jason? The older guy?" I questioned.

"Yea, we never did anything, we only had dinner and I told him I have a boyfriend." She replied.

Jason was a high roller guest that frequently gambled at the casino. Venessa gets hit on by guest all the time and tries to get picked up regularly. But occasionally, one she is attracted to will convince her to go eat with them. Nothing special, just dinner.

However, there is something that turns me on knowing she is out to dinner with another man, for a few reasons. One is knowing she would only go out to eat with them if she is attracted to them, oddly enough I'd love to know what she's imagining inside her head when she's at dinner with someone she has the hots for. Two is knowing the only reason that guy asked her to dinner in the first place is the fact that he just wants to get in between her legs, and she knows that too. And lastly knowing that if she really desired this guy, was horny, and had a tad bit of liquid courage, she would be a complete slut and let this person have their way with her.

And I feel she knows all of this. It did not happen often, but when it did it would usually ignite our sex life a bit more than normal for a while. Going through scenarios or telling each other stories.

"Ok, and?" I questioned, wondering where this was going.

"Well the past week or so, he has been coming in to play and always sits in my section. Which I do not mind, he's a good tipper." She said with a smile

"I bet you don't mind!" I said jokingly "Someone your attracted to throwing you money."

"Well, that Thursday he didn't come into the casino" she paused "But he texts me all day, even when I got home."

"Ok?" I said inquisitively, knowing there was more to this story.

"Well, around lunch time the conversation began to turn sexual." She said.

I felt my cock twitch, my head began firing 5000 miles an hour wondering what was said, why didn't she tell me, that's what turned her on that day, etc.

"Alright, is that what got you so worked up and wet Thursday?" I asked.

She just shook her head.

"You remember that snap I sent you from the bathroom before I got off work?" she asked, "the one where I had my hands in my panties while biting my lip."

"Yes" I replied.

"I may have sent that to him too" she said getting quieter as she trailed off.

"You're not mad, are you?!" she quickly questioned me before I had a chance to speak.

"No, I'm not mad" I said "Just" I paused "why didn't you tell me, why keep that from me?"

"I just didn't want you to get upset at me, I began texting him sexually and forgot to tell you, and it just happened so fast." She said "And then he sent me a picture, I felt like I had to send him one back, But I sent it to you too"

I was shocked, not that she sent a picture to a man of her playing with herself, or that she had sexted him a whole day, but that she kept this from me for almost a whole week. And even after the upset feeling of being left out of the situation for a week, I could feel my dick was rock hard at this point. She was chasing her lust with another man, talking sexually and exposing herself to him. What else was she not telling me?

"What kind of picture did he send you?" I questioned her "Did you guys have sex?"

"No, no no no we didn't have sex, like I said I've only hung out with him one time outside of work, and nothing happened. She quickly replied.

"And the picture?" I asked

"Oh, he sent me a picture of his dick." She said.

"And?" I questioned "Did you like what you saw?"

"Oh yes!" she said giving off a smirk "I could tell he was big, and he wasn't even hard!" sounding excited. "You're not mad, are you? I wanted to tell you, I promise, I just never got around to it."

"I'm not mad, I already told you that" I said "just upset you didn't tell me when it happened"

I began to get up from my computer chair to walk towards the bed to get into bed with her easily revealing my hard on poking through my gym shorts.

"Did you enjoy yourself Thursday? Did you get what you wanted?" I asked her crawling into the bed.

"Yes" she said

"Then that's all that matters" I said before she could say anything else.

I leaned in to kiss her, we began make out slowly. Then suddenly, she halted leaning back.

"Babe, there is something else" she said looking into my eyes "which is kind of the reason I had to bring you up to speed."

I was lost like last years easter egg, she did sleep with him, didn't she? How many times? Where? When? My mind began to fire. I just looked at her and waited for her to talk.

"He texted me a few minutes ago" she said, "and he wants to know if I will go have a drink with him, tonight."