All Comments on 'Emerald Isle'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Are you capable of writing a bad story? That was spectacularly excellent. Loved the ending you gave it and all the build up.

The list of memorable characters you have developed throughout your stories is mind blowing.

Well done and great read

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, fantastic actually. Looking forward to more like this one.

You are a premium author in this genre on Lit.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story and have been searching for it for a while. Now I know why my searches weren't successful. I know you mention elsewhere about your Memoirs story, but I'd like to see that back as well, even if it is similar to another on the site.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. I think it is terrific. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bruh you better write a sequel!!!

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Hot! * * * * *

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Loved your story. Great sex, believable characters. You say it's an old story, I say it's a good story. It deserves further exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your best story and probably my favorite on the site, thank you for reposting it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really am not certain why, but, I must say, this was one of the most enjoyable stories I have come across, on this site.....

The folks who always criticize about misspelling and punctuation will be able to have their say, because, there were a few.

Big deal ????....

The storyline was simple. It didn't involve 12 inch penises or 38 FFF breasts. The dialogue was clear and concise. The descriptions were to the point. The entire story was plausible and loving.

JUST A DAMN GOOD READ !!!!!

👍👍👍👍👍👍 THANK YOU.

MorbidGhoulMorbidGhoulover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this so much! Thank you for this phenomenal story ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually like ambiguous endings, but I think it fits well with this story. Awesome stuff, no need for a sequel in my opinion. Keen to see all of your new works from here on out

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Oh WOW!! Nice, very nice. Yeah, how do you tell the parents!

dezzirabledezzirableover 2 years ago

Was an amazing, phenomenally hot story, loved the buildup and the details

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sequel would be great, BUT YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB ON THE ENDING, LET THE READER USE THEIR OWN MINDS TO SEE HOW THESE TWO LIVED THE REST THEIR LIVES AND THEIR CHILDRENS.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story and another page would have been great. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure gold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been a great story without listening to the skank being jealous over his sister and then him getting back with the whore friend of 20yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Who cares about the parents especially since they left them to go to another country!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Damn cute. Big smile on my face.

WikinghornWikinghornover 1 year ago

When will part 2 come.

UltimateSinUltimateSinover 1 year agoAuthor

There is no part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great; not your very best, but damn good all the same. Good place to end it. We should be able to imagine what comes next, but like others I'd have preferred you to do that for us. What could come next though? They move to a place where no one knows them and live pretending to be a married couple. Better still, they move to a state where incest isn't illegal. But none of that would provide enough to continue the story and there would be a lot less time for sex for a few years with kids to raise. Maybe, once they've got a couple of children they decide to tell their parents by Zoom, who are more sympathetic than expected. The parents pay for them to visit, as they want to meet their grandchildren and eventually confess that they are siblings too. You could make something of that, but did the right thing, ending it where you did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are very good. But as an old English teacher I am continually derailed each time I find that you used the word I when it should have been me. Lots of it happens in your stories. Just bothersome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely freaking amazing! You are one of my favorite authors. I just love the way you write and how you create/build your characters, to me the way you describe them makes me believe that they could be a real person! I absolutely love your story series Sweetest of Hearts. Phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just want to know, why is the girl always "giggling"? It's just not realistic, especially in the places where it occurs. And it occurs so much in your stories. It's just annoying, to me anyway.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Great story. Love the plot. Good development

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was the skank Lucy justifying her cheating by revealing to dick Nate that Lisa was in love with him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like this story a lot. Five stars worth. I’d like to see a sequel to it but I completely understand the author’s reasoning for not having one. I mean really, how in the hell COULD you explain Lisa’s pregnancy to their parents? What a great big nuclear can of worms explaining THAT would open. Anyway, thanks for the story, U.S.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

GOOD TALE (NO PUN INTENDED)...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

You do NOT need another chapter to end this. Let imaginations run wild. Mine is.

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Great storyline BUT

It was a five star story, but you left this story way too open at the end for me to use my imagination. For me, there was still far more to the story. The question was at the end, what the hell do we tell our parents, was irrelevant really. What about all his friends , more importantly, Lucy and Mike when they see her walking around with a big stomach those two could really cause big problems Specially Lucy. The only solution I can see is for them is to move to another city far away or to another country like their parents. Sorry I’m not a great believer in endings like this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shame it ended where it did. Feels like this is just the first half of a story. There are so many other things that could be added. That being said, it was very good. I can imagine how their life would end up at least, given the myriad other stories out there that continue past this point. Of course, it's always more entertaining to actually read it than imagine it.

CILMAraeCILMArae5 months ago

Another of my favorites. Just love the relationship of these two. Thanks for another great one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories