Emerald Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you before that you were gorgeous, Lisa. So, despite the fact you're my sister, a young woman such as yourself showing me plenty of skin is going to excite me."

"Want to see more of me?"

My jaw must have dropped as she started to laugh. "You're serious?" I spluttered.

"It's only my naked body, Nate. It's not a big deal. Tell you what, if you want to see the goods, you only have to ask." Then she smirked. "And I wouldn't mind seeing what you're packing. If the tent in your underwear is anything to go by, I'm going to be impressed."

"Um, I'm going to go have a shower."

"Want some company?" I could only groan as she laughed again. "I'm joking, Nate. Jeez, can't even have a little fun at your expense."

I made sure I locked the door before I stripped off, got under the hot water and immediately started to jerk off. I could only think about the young woman in the other room, the feel of her skin against my palm, the cleavage on prominent display, left wondering what it would be like to fuck her. I must have been rather horny, as my thoughts turned ever dirtier about my sister before I ejaculated. Once I did, I felt nothing but shame and regret. So, the usual, in other words.

As I dried myself after I'd finished, I was left thinking that Lucy may have been right. But I wasn't horrified by the thought, which surprised the hell out of me. I'd adored my little sister for years. Definitely loved her, though no more than a brother should. As I said, I'd spent most of my life looking after her, doing everything expected of a big brother. Sure, we had our fallings out over the years, but we always made up rather quickly. We rarely went more than a week without talking to each other.

But could I ever return the feelings she possibly had for me? I'll admit, the thought didn't disgust me as much as it should have.

Once I was dressed, I flicked on the TV and waited for my sister to finish her shower then get dressed. I'll admit my eyes did flick in her direction as she got dressed, surprised to see she was getting dressed in golfing clothes. A nice skirt, polo shirt, that was tight to her body, accentuating her curves, before putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Didn't expect that," I stated, once she was ready.

"What, the clothes? Well, I was expecting to play so figured I should be prepared. What do you think?" she asked, twirling fast enough that her skirt flew up and showed off her panties.

"You look good. Breakfast?"

"Definitely."

Over breakfast, I discussed a couple of plans for the week. For the current day, I figured a couple of hours at the driving range, as my sister had never swung a club in her life, then we'd have lunch before hitting the course for the afternoon. We agreed to walk the course rather than hire a buggy, figuring a good walk would cure any lingering effects of our hangover.

"Ever heard of the Cliffs of Moher?" My sister returned a rather blank look. "They're on the west coast of Ireland, south of Galway. Always wanted to see them."

"I guess that's one of your day trips?" I nodded. "Nate, I'm just glad to be away on holiday, so I don't mind where we go."

"Okay. The other thing I'd love to see is the Giant's Causeway. That's in Northern Ireland. It's a bit of a drive, but will be well worth it."

"What about Dublin?"

"Plenty to see and do. But mostly it's all about the nightlife around Temple Bar. St. Patrick's Day itself will be insane."

"And no doubt another day of golf?"

"If you're keen."

"Let's see how today goes first. But I don't see why not."

I grabbed my golf bag from upstairs and we wandered out to the driving range, both of us purchasing a bucket of balls each. The first thing I had to do was instruct my sister how to just swing a club so she'd at least hit the ball. I showed her my style first, but after a few unsuccessful attempts, she asked for my help. I almost knew what she was doing...

I didn't mind a bit.

Getting behind her, I issued a series of instructions, holding her hands while moulding my body into hers. "Okay, hold the shaft like this. Left hand high, thumb down. Yes, like that. Okay, now your right hand below, thumb down just like your left. Perfect. Not too tight, not too loose. Relax. There we go. Okay, now slightly bend your knees, very slightly, feet apart. Good." Then she shuffled her butt into my crotch and my body immediately reacted.

"Are you finding this all very exciting?" she asked quietly.

"Concentrate, Lisa."

"I can't with you poking into me, Nate."

I cleared my throat. "Okay. Line the head up with the ball. You don't need to swing back and forward too hard. If you just look for power, you'll miss." We did a couple of practice swings. "Feel alright?" She nodded. "The most important is to keep your focus on the ball. Take your eyes off it and you'll miss. Soon as you strike it, then you watch for where the ball goes."

She took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Have another go. Don't worry about distance. Just practice getting the sweet spot."

"Can you help with the first couple of shots?"

I was now very excited, thankful we were alone on the range. "Okay." We did another couple of practices before we hit our first ball together. The contact was sweet and the ball flew away. She bent over to grab a ball from her bucket, and I could adjust my now rather obvious erection, though there was no doubt she would have felt it anyway. In fact, I was fairly sure she pressed back into me again for the next swing.

"Jesus, Nate," she breathed.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I'll take it as a compliment."

I put my lips to her ear. "I guess you'd like to hear some of my other thoughts..."

I felt the shudder go through her body. Lucy was definitely right. "Tighter, Nate," she whispered.

I moulded myself into her body, taking my hands from the club and holding her hips. "You have to move your body right. The swing is not just in the hands and arms. Your entire body has to move in one fluid motion."

I helped her swing through another half dozen balls before I figured she would be just fine. A little bit of me wanted to just keep holding her. There was no doubting the disappointment she was feeling when I eventually disappeared to hit my own bucket of balls, taking a couple of minutes to have a few deep breaths and calm myself down. I had no idea what was going on with me, but in just the past day, I'd had more unsavoury thoughts about my sister than ever. Sure, I'd had them before, but never in such... detail, thinking Lucy had left something in my mind after our conversation.

After a couple of hours on the range, we popped back to the hotel for a quick spot of lunch, my sister rather pleased with her progress. She certainly got better and better as the morning progressed, so I was confident she'd get around a golf course. Not too quickly, but it was better than playing alone.

After around three holes, Lisa asked, "Have any of your ex-girlfriends played with you?" I could only laugh at the naivety of the question. "I take that as a no."

"Two of them wanted me to get rid of my bloody clubs. 'Golf is boring', they'd say. It's good exercise. Good for hand to eye co-ordination. I'm no Rory Mac but I'm not a bad player. Would like to get my handicap as low as possible."

"What about your friends?"

"Most drink too much during a round to play very well. I'm competitive when I play. I want to be challenged by the course and by others."

"I'm not much of a challenge, Nate."

"Not yet. But, if you're willing to play a few rounds with your big brother, you'll get better."

And she got better as the round progressed. Sure, one or two balls disappeared completely, either into water or just... into thin air, and there were a few air swings, but otherwise, she was actually quite talented. Maybe brother and sister were just naturals at the game. After 18 holes, par being 72, I hit a 95. I always prefer to get closer to par, but I'm no professional, and I still make mistakes. Lisa didn't keep score because, as a first timer, it simply wasn't important. Getting used to just hitting the ball, learning club and shot selection, the intricacies of putting, was far more important. Most importantly, she had a real blast and it was certainly the most enjoyable of rounds I'd played in years.

Upon sinking the ball into the 18th, she got a little bit excited, hugging me tightly before kissing me smack bang on the lips. It left me a little shocked, though it was soon forgotten as she babbled on about how she had played. Still chatting away, we wandered back to the hotel, dumping the bag in our room before heading to the bar for a well-deserved drink.

After dinner in the accompanying restaurant, we headed upstairs to our room, flicking on the TV and lying back on the bed, watching a Sunday night movie while sharing a bottle of wine we'd brought up from the bar. My sister was soon snuggled into me, her hand resting on my chest, one of my arms wrapped around her, just gently trailing along her side. It was all rather intimate, again leaving me a little confused as to what she wanted. And what I wanted.

"Nate?" she finally asked once the movie was over.

"Yeah."

My sister shuffled so she could look me in the eyes. "I want to propose something rather simple. I've been thinking about it since you offered to take me on holiday."

"Okay," I stated cautiously.

I watched her take a deep breath. "What happens on holiday, stays on holiday."

I knew exactly what she meant. "Lucy was right?"

"Sort of. I mean, yes, to a point. I mean... Nate, I'm sexually attracted to you. I have been for a while."

"And you want to have sex with me? Your brother?"

She nodded. "Shouldn't you be freaking out right about now?"

"Are you in love with me, Lisa?"

"I don't know. I certainly love you more than a sister should love her brother. I'm not sure if that's being in love but... Lucy was right about one thing."

"And that is or was?"

The smile was rather shy, as if she was embarrassed. "If she was jealous of me, then I've always been a little jealous of your girlfriends. Particularly her," she said quietly.

"This is a lot to take in."

"But you haven't got up, called me an idiot or something worse. And you definitely haven't recoiled in horror, so I'm guessing..."

"Oh, there's a bit going on up here," I retorted, putting a finger to my temple, "Part of me thinks it's a bad idea. Part of me thinks you're my bloody sister, and we shouldn't be having this conversation at all. Part of me thinks 'Well, we're on holiday, why not? We're two consenting adults. Fuck what anyone thinks.' Part of me wants to fuck you senseless. Part of me wants to strip you slowly and make love to you all night."

That broad smile I knew well appeared again. "Really?"

"Not right now, Lisa. Let me sleep on it. It's a bit to take in. But not as much a shock as you'd think."

"I figured the boner I felt this morning was a sign that I should just bite the bullet."

It was late, and having agreed we'd do the Cliffs of Moher the next day, we showered and headed to bed. Unsurprisingly, we snuggled together under the covers, my arms wrapped around my sister and it felt really good. I couldn't resist grazing her skin with my fingertips, just caressing the exposed skin between her bra and panties, her skin soft and warm. I listened to her breathing, aware she was still awake, and there was no doubt she would have felt my erection pressing into her.

Then I figured I'd take a chance, I let my hand drift under the band of her panties. She kept herself trimmed, as there was hair though it felt well groomed. She immediately spread her legs and I wasn't surprised to feel she was completely soaked.

"Nate," she breathed, turning her head and we kissed. And it wasn't a chaste kiss at all, Lisa immediately getting onto her back, her left hand on the back of my head as we made out for the first time. Her mouth opened and accepted my tongue, and soon we were back and forth, teasing each other, my sister giggling as I explored every inch of her mouth. Meanwhile, my hand was busy teasing her cunt, running a finger around her entrance, feeling her body shudder.

She moaned softly into my mouth. "I've wanted this for ages," she whispered.

"I honestly had no idea," I admitted.

She kissed me gently on the lips. "It doesn't matter. I have you with me here now." She looked into my eyes, and there was no missing the look she returned. If she wasn't in love with me, then I had no idea exactly what she was feeling.

Keeping my eyes on hers, I dipped a finger inside her, watching her moan again, her eyes close, as I quickly inserted a second one. I knew enough to start looking for that rather special spot I figured most women had. But she was definitely enjoying whatever I was doing as she eagerly began to kiss me again, her body moving faster against my fingers as I started to pump those in a little faster.

She spread her legs even further, hooking her left leg over mine, leaving herself completely exposed. I was left with the feeling that, if I really wanted to, I could have fucked her there and then. But that was a big step, and though keen, I wasn't mentally there yet. Finger banging my sister was enough for the time being, and I wanted to give her an orgasm.

"I've been horny all day, Nate."

"I jerked off in the shower this morning."

Despite what I was doing, the smile still formed. "Who were you thinking off?"

"You."

The smile turned into a smirk. "Knew it. Like putty in my paws."

"What can I say? The bra and panties worked."

"Play with clit, Nate. I'm not going to last much longer. And it's going to be big!"

The fact my sister just said that to me should have made me leap off the bed, out the door and out of the hotel. Out of the country. But there was something deep inside me which thought the entire thing was totally fucking hot. And her body had responded to every single touch I made. As soon as my fingers touched her clit, she shuddered so hard, I thought she was going to either orgasm or jump off the bed. Instead, her mouth found mine again as she moaned, my hands gently rubbing her clit. She was now putty in my paws.

Wrapping my free arm around the back of her neck, I pulled her closer, turning her onto her side. Her other leg now flung over mine, her legs still open enough for me to play with her. She giggled as I moved her, continuing to softly kiss as her eyes stared into mine. I couldn't remember a previous girlfriend looking at me in the same way my sister looked at me in that moment.

"Oh god..." she cried, then giggled again, "Holy shit."

"Close?"

"I'm holding back, Nate."

"But I want my little sister to cum for me."

"Okay, now that is what I've wanted to hear for a long time." She kissed me before adding, "So go a little faster."

I was rewarded about a minute or so later, her left leg wrapping hard against my right leg, her left arm pulling me tightly into her as she shuddered rather quietly. I was expecting a series of expletives. Instead, she moaned a little bit before she kissed me hard, a kiss of such passion and intensity, it actually made me feel a little light-headed.

Holding her tightly as she took a number of deep breaths, she started to giggle again for some reason. "What?" I asked.

"You're poking me, Nate."

"Ah, yeah."

"Want me to take care of it?"

"You don't have..."

She kissed me before stating, "Oh, but trust me, Nate. I want to."

I was on my back and my underwear was removed quicker than I expected. I was just expecting a handjob, but my sister had other ideas. Her hand around the base of my cock, she just looked at it for at least a minute. "Very nice, Nate. I've often wondered what you were packing between your legs."

"I've heard no complaints before."

"You won't hear any from me if you choose to stick this inside me." She looked up my body, into my eyes. "You will stick this in me, won't you?"

"Probably."

"Probably?"

She ran her tongue along my shaft before circling the head. I could only close my eyes and groan when she did. I was about ready to burst already. "Okay, definitely. And I'm not going to last long right now at all."

"I don't mind, Nate. I want my brother to cum in my mouth. How does that sound?"

"So fucking naughty."

"But you like it?"

"I do now!"

I can only say that she made love to my cock with her mouth, almost licking it like a lollipop to begin with, just teasing me with her tongue while caressing it gently with her hand. Then she slowly but surely took inch after inch into her mouth until I felt her nose press into my groin. I couldn't resist the groan once I felt my entire length disappear. All she did was remove my cock from her mouth, now covered in her spit and saliva, smile at me, before she started to bob up and down. All I can do was gently hold her by the hair.

I lasted all of five minutes before I warned her I was about to cum. All she did was look up at me with her eyes and that pretty much did me in. She was surprised at the first rope of cum no doubt hit the back of her throat, groaning even louder as I fired what felt like at least half a dozen more before I was finally spent. My sister swallowed the entire lot before my cock reappeared, spending another couple of minutes cleaning me.

"Holy shit, Lisa."

"Good?"

"I haven't had any better."

"Really?" I nodded. That made her crawl up the bed and kiss me. I'm sure she probably expected me to recoil, considering I'd just cum in her mouth, but seeing she was willing to swallow the entire lot, I could handle a lingering taste. "I love you, Nate."

"I love you too, Lisa." I paused, before asking the obvious question. "But... How do you mean?"

She smiled but shook her head. "Not tonight, Nate. Let's just go with the fact we love each other like siblings probably shouldn't. Agreed?"

"I can sleep on that too."

After a bathroom break each, and a clean set of underwear, we snuggled back under the covers and I think we were both asleep within five minutes.

*****

We showered together the next morning, and I saw my sister completely naked for the first time. Her breasts were spectacular, and I managed to control myself from touching her... too much. As I thought, she kept well-trimmed hair above her pussy, just the way I liked it. Not that I'd ever told her, but the shaved thing didn't really float my boat.

After breakfast, it was time for the first long drive of the holiday. It had the feeling of a date, Lisa constantly wanting to hold my hand as we walked along, or when I was driving along the motorway, not needing to change gear. I'll admit, it all felt rather nice. I enjoyed her company, she was a delight to converse with, and she was someone I liked looking at. I left her blushing once or twice when I obviously stared at her before returning my attention to the road.

The Cliffs of Moher were as spectacular as I expected, Lisa and I spending a couple of hours wandering hand in hand, taking in the view. I had a good camera, allowing me to take quality snaps, ensuring I took a couple of her, myself or the pair of us together. We ended up spending the rest of the day driving up and down the Shannon coast, stopping in a number of small villages for a quick wander around, while we discovered a wonderful pub in what felt like the middle of nowhere which served some of the best pub food either of us had ever had.

As we walked, or as I drove, the conversation between Lisa and I never ceased, broaching any number of topics, including what had happened the previous night, and what may happen over the coming nights. I was left with little doubt that Lisa wanted sex, and she had wanted to sleep with me for a long time. Finding ourselves in a pub while on the way back to the hotel, I asked a question I had pondered for quite a while.