Emerald Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When was your last boyfriend?"

"The first year of university. I've only ever been with three people, Nate."

"Really?" I asked, unable to hide the surprise.

"The first guy was in high school. To call him unsatisfying would be an understatement. Granted, it was our first time, but I figured he would have done at least some research. Nope, I was pumped and dumped."

"I had no idea."

She looked at me and smiled. "You had no idea we slept together, but you took care of him for a different reason." I raised my eyebrows, so she continued, "He had got what he wanted from the fat girl at high school..."

"You're not..."

She grabbed my hand from across the table. "I'm not now, I was then. But you took care of him after I came home from school one day in floods of tears. I told you everything, except the sex bit, and you took care of him. And a couple of his friends too."

"Ah, I remember him. He was a twat. What did you see in him?"

Lisa shrugged, and I think was embarrassed. "He was the first boy to ever show interest in me."

I moved on quickly, as I was left thinking it still hurt. "The other two?"

"Both at university, both as selfish. Neither could even give me an orgasm. Again, more worried about fucking me. Barely got me wet half the time."

"Really?"

My sister leaned forward. "Nate, the orgasm you gave me last night was the first time a man ever gave me one. I've had to rely on sex toys for the past five years." I couldn't help chuckle at the admission. "Want to know who I've been thinking about for all that time?"

"I can take a guess."

"Now I want the real thing." She squeezed my hand again, her eyes looking into mine. "Do you want me, Nate?"

I drained the rest of my glass, sticking to lemonade as I was driving, before I practically dragged her out of the pub, hearing her giggle away as I floored the accelerator once back on the motorway. Once back at the hotel, we walked hand in hand through reception, the lady behind the desk who'd checked us in cheerfully greeting us as we briskly walked by. If anything, she had a knowing look on her face of what we were up to.

My sister leapt on me in the elevator, mouths crashing together as I found myself pushed back against the wall, one of her hands immediately going for my groin. I growled into her mouth, which made her giggle.

"Did I do that?" I returned the favour by putting my hand beneath the band of her panties, as she wore a skirt, unsurprised to feel the wetness one again. "You definitely did that to me," she breathed, "But what are we going to do when we get into our room, big brother?"

The first thing I did when we entered our room was slowly undress her. I wanted to make her feel wanted. Feel special. Feel a sense of self-worth after being used by her previous partners. I caressed and kissed every inch of her skin as I removed her skirt and her blouse, even helping take off her shoes and socks as she sat back on the bed, spending a few minutes just massaging her little feet. She even seemed to get turned on by that.

She wanted to undress me, but I stopped her for the time being. "Tonight is about you," I said.

"How?"

"It sounds like you've had some bad experiences. I want to give you a lot of good ones."

"How?" she asked again.

I leaned down to whisper into her ear. "I'm going to give you an orgasm with my mouth. Maybe even a few, if I can read your body right."

Once I had her completely naked in front of me, she actually got a little bit shy. I had to ask why. "No-one's ever looked at me the way you do," she said quietly.

"How am I looking at you?"

"Like you..." She looked away again for a moment and sighed. "You really love me, Nate. I know that much. But I'm still not sure you feel exactly the same way about me than I do about you."

Putting a finger under her chin, I made her look at me. "Maybe not right in this moment, Lisa, but who knows what the next few days will bring?"

The hope that appeared in her eyes and face was almost too much. All I can do was wrap my arms around her, kiss her and let my actions prove my feelings for her in return. Sitting her back on the bed, I quickly removed my shoes and socks, remaining clothed otherwise, as she shuffled back to rest her herself against the pillows. Then she beckoned for me to join her. I just sat back on my knees and looked at her in all her naked glory, running my eyes up her body, unsurprised to see her cunt was already wet, her chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply, already excited by what we were doing.

"You're beautiful, Lisa."

"Nate, you really need to do something to me. Like, right now."

I figured working top to bottom would work a treat, crawling up over her body until my face hovered above hers, unsurprised that she grabbed the back of my head, a handful of hair, and dragged me down for a kiss. Knowing I was still fully clothed, I couldn't tease her with my cock, so used one of my hands, just running a finger along her slit before dipping my finger inside for a moment. Even that was enough to make her body spasm. I broke the kiss and put the finger in my mouth.

"Mmm. My sister is tasty."

She burst into giggles. "That was really corny, Nate."

I leaned down near to her ear. "It was, but I can't wait to eat you out."

"Oh god, me too," she whispered.

As I continued to just gently touch her with my right hand, resting on my left forearm otherwise, I moved from her lips to her neck, pleased to hear her gasp when I started to hit a sensitive area, hearing her little moans in my ear. "I had no idea," she whispered as I covered her neck in kisses, hearing her giggle as she said my stubble tickled her.

Her body continue to rock against my fingers as I moved down her body, eventually focusing on her breasts. I had no real idea how big they were, but at a guess she was definitely a C-cup, and they were perfect for her frame. I ran my tongue over on her nipples and she shuddered rather violently.

"The others never did that."

"Did they literally just stick their dick in you without giving you any attention?" She didn't answer verbally, just shrugging, obviously embarrassed. "Well, it's going to take your brother to show what you have definitely missed out on."

"I can't think of anyone better," she replied softly, moaning against as I latched onto one of her nipples, albeit gently, and caused her to giggle at the sensation. She was now soaking downstairs, my fingers continuing to gently play with her, now sliding a finger inside her, slowly thrusting it in and out. I teased both her nipples, suckling on one and then the other. The noises she made suggested she thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I felt a dose of wetness on my hand. She didn't cum, but it was close enough. "Oh god, I had no idea..." she cried.

Kissing down her body, over her stomach, she got ever more excited, her breathing growing rapid as I moved further and further down. Inserting a second finger, I made the usual motion I knew should work, kissing around her groin region but completely ignoring her cunt for the time being. I knew it would drive her nuts but heighten the sensation at the same time.

"Please, Nate," she hissed.

"Please what?"

"Please lick me," she begged, "I want to feel you. I want you to make me cum."

Honestly, I don't think I'd heard anything hotter in my life up to that point. The fact it was my little sister saying that to me? In my mind, it immediately felt... right. Doesn't a brother love their sister, almost unconditionally? All I knew is that I was going to show how much I loved my sister in the next few minutes.

Removing my fingers, I licked from the bottom to the top of her slit, running my tongue over her clit as a finale. She cried out loudly as I did so, shuddering again. Wrapping a hand around a thigh each, I buried my tongue, teasing her entrance, switching between that and her clit, running up and down her labia at the same time, recognising even that caused her to spasm. She was incredibly sensitive to anything I was doing, needing to keep a firm grip of her legs to stop her from either leaping up or closing them around my head.

"Oh.... Nate, what are you doing to me?"

Hoping to give you one hell of an orgasm! That was the intention, and I figured I was doing something right, as she was soon thrusting her groin into my face. "Fuck, yes!" she cried out.

Removing my right hand from her thigh, I gently inserted two fingers inside her again, greeted by another long and loud groan, as I solely focused on her clit, while looking for that particular spot inside her. "Holy fuck, Nate."

My sister tasted divine. Hmm... Let me say that again, for posterity. My sister tasted absolutely fucking divine. I knew, then and there, that I'd never want another woman, if she wanted to put up with me for the next however many years. I looked up to see Lisa looking at me with such intensity, I just knew she was having those same feelings. It wasn't just what we were doing in that moment that caused those feelings. The entire day had been brilliant. One of the best days of my life. The fact I'd shared everything with my sister only heightened the emotions and made it feel even more special.

"I'm going to cum, Nate."

I could have replied, but I figured I'd just keep doing whatever I was doing. Keeping her right leg in place, her left leg was now draped over my shoulder, almost keep me in place in turn, my tongue never leaving her clit while I was now practically fucking her with my fingers. My mouth and fingers were drenched in her juices. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, and I knew she was very close.

Then I felt the walls of her cunt start to tighten around my fingers, another gush wetness, and I knew she was on the verge.

"Nate!" she cried out, and then she came. It was big. I mean, I'd given women an orgasm before, but my sister either had big ones, or it was just something about the moment. Her back arched into an almost impossible angle for a moment before she went limp on the bed, her body racked by a series of shudders. I kept going, though wondered if I should stop, unsurprised to feel a hand on my head.

"Keep going, Nate. I want another one." I could hear the sob in her voice, and I knew she was probably close to crying. "This feels too good, Nate. I love you."

I stopped for a moment to meet her eyes, glistening in the low light. "I love you too. Tell me when you want me to stop."

"I want you to keep doing this forever."

"Okay."

She giggled and sobbed as I continued to eat her out. Her second orgasm followed rather quickly, no more than five or so minutes, and I could feel the exhaustion now flowing off her. She didn't ask me to stop, though, her hand still on the back of my head as she sat up, continuing to drive her cunt into my face, almost rubbing it up and down on my face.

Her third took a little longer, though I was left feeling she was holding back. My jaw was starting to get sore, and I was rock hard. Had been since we walked into the room, amazed I wasn't feeling more light-headed, considering all my blood was heading south.

"Nate..." My sister stated, out of breath, "I think I've had enough."

"Sure you don't want a fourth?"

She took another deep breath before replying. "I think I'll pass out if I do." She gestured with both hands, crawling back over her body to be dragged in for another passionate kiss. "Give me a couple of minutes' recovery, then I think I definitely owe you one, Nate."

"You don't have to."

She reached down with her right hand to grab my rather obvious bulge. "That needs taking care of, Nate. And I want another load in my mouth."

I collapsed onto the bed beside my sister, not wanting to talk for a couple of minutes to allow the subtle pain in my jaw to subside. It was a good sort of pain; I'm definitely not complaining. I kept an eye on my sister, her eyes half-closed, appearing ready to drift off to sleep. More fool me, as I was completely unprepared for her to leap on me, both of us ending up on the floor. She was possessed, clawing at my trousers, her fingers desperate to undo the button and fly, before she practically ripped off those and my underwear, freeing my still rather hard cock.

I almost laughed as she wasted no time swallowing my cock, watching nearly the entire length disappear. With one hand wrapped around the base, her head bobbed up and down, her tongue doing things I didn't know was possible, unable to hold back the loud groan as I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. I let my sister know that too.

"I don't care if it's two minutes or ten, Nate. You're going to cum in my mouth."

"Probably two, if you keep doing whatever you're doing," I muttered through gritted teeth.

My entire body was jello and I don't think my cock had ever felt so hard. I had to resist the urge to start thrusting into her mouth. She was fantastic without my help. Plus, I didn't particularly want to fuck her mouth. I wanted to fuck something else of hers, and it took a lot of self-control not to throw her on the ground and go to town on her cunt.

"I'm going to cum any second, Lisa."

I was true to my word, as I think I surprised her as she squealed, though her lips remained wrapped around my cock, as I shot my wad. I'm sure they probably heard my groan all the way down in reception, letting rip a series of expletives before letting my sister know how much I loved her and wanted to fuck her. After she'd swallowed and clean my cock with her tongue, she simply looked at me and smiled. "I love you too, Nate."

We definitely needed a shower after the shenanigans of the evening. Thankfully, our appetites for each other were sated, so we simply washed each other down, avoiding any erogenous zones, drying each other off once we were done before hopping into bed, neither of us even bothering with underwear, as it was now absolutely pointless.

*****

I opened my eyes to see Lisa, concentration on her face. It took me a couple of seconds to realise her hand was wrapped around my cock, jerking me off. She smiled as her eyes met mine. "Morning," she stated brightly.

"Morning," I replied, slightly frazzled by how I'd been woken up.

"It would be a shame to waste your morning wood. So I'm thinking... blowjob while you eat me out. How does that sound?"

It sounded like a bloody good idea, and we headed into the shower half an hour later with smiles on our faces, plus my sister figured taking the load on her face would be hot.

It was.

"What's the plan, Nate? Do you just want to spend all day in this room pleasuring your sister? Or would you like to go out?"

"What sort of pleasuring?"

"Well, I'm thinking some more blowjobs, and definitely more of your mouth on my pussy. Then, in the end, the pièce de résistance."

"And that is?"

"You fucking me."

We dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. It was rather quiet between us. My sister spent most of the time just looking at me, this sweet smile on her face. She smiled at me all the time, but this time it was obviously different, particularly after what we had shared. But I also knew the undertone of the smile.

She was either already in love with me, or was falling in love with me. I think she already was, but probably couldn't admit it to herself yet, let alone me.

The thing is, it had only been a couple of days, but I was feeling exactly the same way. And I wasn't worried at all. I couldn't think of anyone better to fall in love with. I trusted my sister more than anyone. We already had the close relationship most siblings shared. I already loved her as my sibling. I was now falling in love with her as a possible lifelong partner. We had shared most of our lives together, and adding sex to the equation simply deepened the already established relationship.

We headed straight back to the room once we'd finished breakfast, and were naked and in bed before the door had barely closed. There was no rush from either of us, spending what felt like an hour simply making out, whispering sweet nothings to each other, perhaps talking about one thing or another, or I'd just make my sister laugh and giggle. I'd always loved hearing my sister laugh, but in the new dynamic of our relationship, it'll sound a little pathetic, but it did make my heart flutter.

The body of my sister was soon lavished with the attention of my hands, lips and tongue. I loved her breasts, smiling at how hard her nipples got when she was turned on. They were incredibly sensitive, and even just licking, biting or even suckling at those appeared to send shivers up and down her spine.

"You like them, don't you?"

"Love them, Lisa. I like looking at them, though I've always been rather sneaky."

"You don't have to be sneaky anymore. Sounds like I may need to buy some new lingerie."

I spent a lot of time kissing her abdomen. She wasn't toned, but neither was I. I knew she went to the gym a number of times a week, but that was simply to keep fit and healthy. We sometimes went together, if we could organise ourselves. Her skin was soft, and as previously noted, rather pale. She still had self-confidence issues with her body, so I figured giving her entire body attention would hopefully help her feel more confident. Or perhaps she would just feel more confident in front of me. She certainly had no problem being naked with me.

Ignored her crotch, I kissed down one leg then the other before giving her little feet a quick massage, tickling them at the same time, rewarded with even more laughter as she tried to fight me off. We were soon wrestling on the bed, trying not to use any of my strength. Soon enough, I was on my back, Lisa straddling my crotch, her pussy incredibly close to my cock. We stopped wrestling, my sister getting this look in her eyes.

"Nate..."

"Yeah..."

"Do you want to?"

"Of course."

She leaned down and kissed me. "I love you."

I just cupped her cheek, running my fingers up and over her ear, rewarded with another warm smile. "I love you too, little sister."

"Last chance to back out, Nate."

"Like hell that's going to happen. My gorgeous sister, who is currently naked, wants me. And I want her in return."

The smile broadened. "Just what I wanted to hear," she said softly, kissing me again.

She rolled on her back, dragging me with her, my cock at her entrance. I didn't just want to get straight into fucking, and my sister could obviously read my face and intentions. "God yes, I definitely want that again, Nate."

"Good thing I love doing it."

She moaned loudly when I ran my tongue along her slit, instructing her to hold her legs back, placing a hand under a knee each. That left her completely exposed, and she laughed at the look I probably had on my face.

"You look hungry, Nate," she said, wiggling her pussy in my direction.

I was treated to another loud moan as I ran my tongue around and along her lips, flicking it over her clit, almost causing her to jump. "Sensitive," she muttered, as I started to run my tongue against her entrance, feeling her shudder. "Fingers, Nate. I want to feel your fingers in me."

"I thought you wanted my cock?"

She giggled. "After you've done this first."

Gently inserting a couple of digits, I quickly found the right spot and wasted little time focusing my attention on her clit. I soon had her writhing against my face and fingers, pushing her entire body into my face in her desperation to keep contact with my tongue, while she was quickly bucking against my fingers. "I'm not going to last long," she muttered. I didn't mind if she lasted two minutes or two hours. I just wanted her to have an orgasm, recover, then we could fuck. Make love. Have sex. Bang. Whatever you want to call it.

Each time my fingers hit the right spot, she started to make this little moan which, along with the attention I was giving her clit, I had little doubt she was going to cum any moment. As I fingers and licked her, I kept my eyes on her face, watching as her head either rolled back onto the pillow, or she'd rest on her elbows and watch whatever I was doing, almost hypnotised by the fact it was her brother making her feel so good.