Emerald Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fast."

"Horny, Nate. So very horny."

She certainly was, as her orgasm followed only a couple of minutes later, needing to hold her tight with my left arm as she nearly collapsed back onto the bonnet. I removed my right hand from her clit once she asked me to, and we stood and sat in silence, still moulded together. I kissed her cheek, Lisa turning to look at me, smiling again.

Figuring we'd taken enough of a chance, I dressed myself though my sister didn't ask for her panties back, quite happily getting back into the as I slid into the driver's seat. "I'll clean up the seat if I've made a mess, Nate. I think I will, because I feel rather full of your cum."

It was dark by the time we got back to the hotel, my sisters panties still in my pocket as we walked through the reception area. She decided to lift her skirt up as she practically skipped ahead towards the elevator. I'll admit to feeling her up good and proper as we ascended.

"Back into Dublin again tonight?" I asked, once back in the room.

"Dancing? Let's see if we can find a place with Irish music."

I couldn't help chuckle. "We're in Dublin, Lisa. I'm sure we'll find somewhere."

We showered, fondling each other and making out as we did, before we dressed and called a taxi to take us into town again. Lisa picked another great restaurant, this time insisting she be the one to pay, considering I'd paid for nearly everything else so far. I didn't mind paying, I was treating her to a holiday, and I liked taking care of my little sister, financially or otherwise. Then it was a case of finding somewhere playing the music we wanted. It took all of five minutes, standing at the bar with a drink until we had enough liquid courage to join other revellers on the dance floor.

I'm not sure what time we finished, but that wasn't the only bar we frequented that night. We'd certainly had our fill of drink, while our feet were aching by the time we were kicked out of the last bar we were in. I think we were both pretty drunk, my sister probably a little worse than me. Somehow, I managed to flag down a taxi to take us back to the hotel. The night receptionist chuckled as I had to haul my now half-asleep sister towards the elevator. Once in our room, I managed to undress her down to her underwear before tucking her under the covers. I barely managed to strip myself before collapsing into bed beside her, falling asleep in seconds.

*****

The day before St. Patrick's Day was obviously a wash out after the night before. We'd had a great time but were now paying for it. We woke only an hour or so before midday, my sister complaining about a hangover. Neither of us were in the mood for anything, in particular sex, so we ordered in some room service while turning on the TV, managing to find something we were both interested in watching. After eating, we soaked together in the bath tub, still neither of us really in the mood to be intimate, though my sister appreciated the subtle massage I gave her.

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" my sister asked sometime later that afternoon. Apart from the bath, neither of us had moved an inch.

"I'm thinking an early night tonight for an early rise tomorrow. Round of golf first?" My sister nodded. "After that, back here for a shower, get ready, then head into town for an all-day bender."

It was only after dinner that we felt well enough to finally engage in some sexual shenanigans. But, I'll be honest. I think we were both a little disappointed in the end. We both had an orgasm, but as we were both still tired from the night before, the action didn't last all too long. That didn't stop my sister cuddling into me once we were done, still naked, which I know we both enjoyed. We continued to make out instead, foregoing anything else too physical. It was incredibly intimate and I knew we were both now falling head over heels in love with each other. We slept early that night and I wondered what she was thinking as I started to drift off.

St. Patrick's Day in Dublin was everything I expected. My sister and I had an absolute blast. We rose early so we could get a round of golf in. It was rather quiet on the course when we teed off, and while we didn't stop and have sex exactly, there was plenty of kissing, fondling, and a trip into the bushes when I fingered my sister to orgasm. She had a smile on her face the rest of the round.

After a shower, where there was a lot more kissing and fondling, plus a blowjob for me so I could enjoy an orgasm, we grabbed a taxi into the city centre, heading straight for Temple Bar. Even as early as it was, a couple of hours before lunchtime, the place was absolutely heaving. We wandered around, a plastic cup of Guinness in hand, watching the traditional parade, and it was immediately obvious the neighbourhood was full of tourists. But we ended up talking to people from across the globe, in particularly bunches of Americans and Australians, unsurprising considering the number of Irish immigrants in both countries.

By early evening, the sun having disappeared and the night beginning to cool, neither my sister or I was particularly drunk, which was a surprise. We were leaving another bar when my sister dragged me in close to whisper in my ear. "I want to go back to the hotel, Nate."

I returned a look she probably knew well by now. "Whatever for, Lisa?" I asked innocently.

Still leaning into my ear, she said a few simple words. "I want you to fuck me the rest of the night."

"But what about the revelry?"

I actually didn't care about that. And my sister returned a look I knew well. "What's it going to be, Nate? More drinking in these crowds or sex with me back at the hotel? Choose wisely!"

I chose wisely.

The traffic and crowds meant it took at least an hour for us to get back to the hotel. Even the bar there was full to bursting, and despite the fact my sister was rather keen to head upstairs, she suggested a last drink. We stood at the bar, chatting with a few people, particularly one or two who had noticed us golfing together. When asked if we were together, there was no hesitation from either of us in answering yes.

Back in the room, my sister asked me to get on the bed while she 'freshened' up. I had no idea what she needed to freshen up, though I guess maybe she just wanted a shower before we started. I asked if she wanted company, but she told me to just get naked and wait for her.

She took a while. A lot longer than I expected, though she finally appeared at the edge of the bed. I looked her up and down as she stood naked, my cock obviously reacting to the sight. She walked around her side of the bed, taking a small bottle from behind her back. I looked at the bottle, then looked at her again. No doubt my eyes would have been wide. She just smiled as she got on the bed, sitting on her knees, grabbing the bottle, squirting some liquid into her hands before she grabbed my cock and started to apply.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"I want to try it. And there's no-one else I'd want to do it with."

"Seriously?" I asked again.

"Nate, your sister is wanting you to fuck her in the arse, and that's all you can ask?"

"It's just... I never expected... I'm surprised, that's all."

"Have you done it before?" I nodded. "Well, obviously I haven't. Well, not with a real dick, anyway. But that's why I brought the lube with me, because I obviously hoped and planned for all this to happen, and I want you to try every hole I have. Well, at least every hole capable of taking your cock."

"So I guess that's what you were doing in the bathroom and why you were so long?"

"I did a lot of reading, Nate. But the one thing I want is to remain in control. So that means all you have to do is lie back and think of England. Though you are more than welcome to play with my boobs, knowing how much you like this, or you can play with my pussy, because that will help me cum."

"You ever stuck a toy up there?"

"Yes. The one I named after you. You're bigger than the toy."

I made a fist-pump. "Score!"

While continuing to stroke me, being rather liberal with the lube, she leaned forward to kiss me. The sort of kiss that made my cock even harder, causing my sister to giggle. Though she then said she loved me, which made me smile. Applying to lube to her butt, she then straddled my lap, my hands immediately going to her hips, though I didn't move otherwise. She grabbed my cock again and I felt her press the head at her entrance, running it up and down the crack of her arse, teasing me every so often by pressing down.

Then she stopped teasing, her eyes focused on mine as she pressed down a final time and I felt the head of my cock slowly but surely open her up and slide inside her. It was tremendously exciting, a broad grin forming on my sister's face. She was obviously taking her time, letting herself adapt to a new intruder. It took a while, but my entire length eventually disappeared inside her arse.

It was probably the hottest thing I'd ever done in my life up to that point. Meanwhile, my sister could only lean forward and kiss me again, before she very slowly started to ride me. The sensations travelling up my cock and the rest of my body were something else entirely. I know I wasn't going to last very long, considering how tight her arse was. Adding the whole taboo thing of fucking my sister in the butt, and I was surprised I hadn't cum already.

"I'm not going to last long, Lisa."

"Play with my clit and neither will I."

"That good?"

She kissed me again. "Even better than I thought."

Licking my finger, I wasn't surprised my sister was dripping wet, figuring I'd insert a couple of digits inside her. That made her nearly leap off my cock. "Too much, Nate," she whispered, "Just play with my clit. Please..."

The female body is both a marvellous thing and a bloody mystery all at once. So I withdrew my fingers and simply started to gently rub her clit with my thumb. Again, the first touch sent a shudder through her body, though she started to pick up the pace rather quickly, matching her bounces to the rubbing of my thumb.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

"Yeah, me too."

"Will you stay hard if you cum quickly?" I nodded. "Good."

She continued to ride me a little faster, and that was enough to pretty much finish me off, unable to hold back my orgasm much longer. I groaned loudly as I felt the first shot, deep into her butt, hearing my sister giggle before asking me to rub her clit a little faster, as she was going to cum any second herself. And she did, losing herself in bliss for a few moments as she must have destroyed her arse on my cock before she finally stopped. I know I lay back with a dumb grin on my face as my sister sat still on my lap, breathing heavily before she simply lay down on my chest. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed the top of her head and squeezed her.

"Okay, that was much better than I expected," she whispered.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"I don't want to take it out yet. But I'm guessing we'll need a shower?"

"Well, if you want to fuck some more, then that would probably be a good idea."

My sister shuffled her butt and my softening cock popped out, before she rested herself again. "Okay, in a few minutes," she replied quietly. Unsurprisingly, she fell asleep so I let her rest for half an hour. Her lying on my chest eventually became uncomfortable, gently rolling her off onto the bed and I headed into the bathroom for a shower. She must have only been napping, as my sister joined me within five minutes, so we spent a good twenty minutes cleaning each other down.

Once back in bed, we made love the rest of the night before finally lying back, my sister wrapped in my arms. We lay in silence, both of us no doubt deep in thought. We would be returning home the next day and I know we were both thinking one thing.

What would happen next?

I could see and sense my sister was upset the next morning. She was very quiet as we dressed and packed, and she said next to nothing as we had breakfast. I tried to open conversation with her, but I knew anything I started with would lead into the one topic of discussion that hovered above us.

The drive to the airport took place in continued silence. I glanced at my sister every so often, and I think she was wiping her cheeks at one point, though I didn't see any tears myself. After checking in, we found a table at one of the bars and enjoyed a final drink. I reached across the table and grabbed her hand, receiving a crooked grin.

"We should talk about this when we get home."

"What's to talk about, Nate? The holiday is over."

"It's over when we say it's over."

She sighed. "I know you're trying to be nice, Nate. But let's be realistic about things. Just... It's okay."

"But..."

She withdrew her hand, folding them against her chest. "Don't worry about it."

That ended the conversation, and the flight took place in silence, barely a word uttered between us. I continued to glance at her, but she wouldn't meet my eyes. I was left confused, as I'm pretty sure I'd told her I would be quite happy to continue whatever this was between us. But maybe it was me being unrealistic about things? My sister had always been rather level-headed and perhaps she was thinking it simply wouldn't or couldn't work. As she'd said, what happened on holiday...

We caught a cab from Heathrow home, the car pulling up outside my sister's house first. I helped her take out her suitcase, hugged and kissed her on the cheek. She told me she loved me but turned around, wheeling her suitcase behind her as she disappeared inside her house without a backwards glance. Feeling a little crushed that it ended like that, I wandered inside my own house a few minutes later, wondering what the hell had gone wrong so quickly.

I didn't hear from my sister all week, my texts going unanswered, my phone calls ignored. By the next Saturday, I was going nuts, needing to know where our relationship stood. Knocking on her front door that morning, she opened it after a few second and almost appeared surprised to see me. She looked awful, like she'd barely slept all week and had spent most of the time crying.

"You look like shit, Nate."

I did the only thing I could think of to do. I stepped forward, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. She melted into my arms, responding to my kiss immediately, feeling her leg brush against mine as she kicked the door shut, before she dragged me into her living room, the pair of us collapsing onto the couch. Our hands were all over each other, though I soon found her two pressed into my chest, gently pushing me upwards.

"I didn't think..."

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"I thought..."

"I love you, Lisa." I sat up and pulled her up to sit next to me. "That was the best week of my life. And I don't want it to end there."

"But we can't... I mean, it's all well and good on holiday but..."

"Do you want to be with me?" She nodded. "Then I don't see the problem."

"What about friends? What about Mum and Dad?"

"We don't tell and be careful around our friends. As for the parents, well, they're half a world away." I grabbed both of her hands. "All I know is that I want to be with you. And I'm left thinking you definitely want to be with me. Am I correct?"

She blushed and nodded. "Forever, Nate," she whispered.

"Move in with me."

The shock on her face almost made me laugh. "What?"

"Move in with me. Keep this place, but rent it out. Move in with me."

"You're serious?"

"I love you more than anything, Lisa. I want you with me all the time. If the week we just shared is a taster of what our life is going to be like together, then I don't want to live apart."

That was all the convincing she needed. My sister moved in with me a week later.

Three months after moving in, my sister joined me at the breakfast table, reaching across to grab one of my hands, looking up from my coffee to see an enormous smile on her face. I raised my eyebrows, the question unasked, as she said three simple words.

"Nate, I'm pregnant."

I celebrated that news with my sister in the best way possible. We both called in sick and spent the day in bed. We lay back that night after an entire day of sex, talking about the future, though we both agreed there was one question we simply didn't know how to answer.

What the hell did we tell our parents?

*****

A/N -- Hope you enjoyed it. If you're wondering, there won't be a sequel to this. I wrote this so long ago, I didn't have any intention then either.