Emergency in Class

Story Info
Emily is stuck in class when she has an emergency.
3.4k words
4.46
38.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a final glance over her paper, Emily heaved a sigh of relief. This was the last paper of the semester for this class, and she'd been working on it for a month. For the last week, she hadn't time for anything else. Not even time to masturbate. She usually liked to get off once a day. A day or two due to unavoidable circumstances wasn't a big deal, but on the rare occasion she made it to a third day without an orgasm, she would find herself so frenetically horny she had to get herself off at least twice just to get back to normal. Seven days straight? She didn't think she'd ever gone that long since she first discovered the pleasures she could give herself. Emily was single and didn't have a roommate, so she was more than used to being responsible for supplying her own orgasms.

And at last her paper was finished. She checked the time. 20 minutes before she had to leave for class. Just enough time to print her paper and have a good, strong orgasm or two, maybe three if she was lucky, and make herself presentable. That should be enough to hold her off the next few hours of classes until she could get back home and give herself a proper fucking. She was already fantasizing about the masturbation marathon she had planned. Wine, weed, candles, her fingers, pillow, stuffed teddy bear, her collection of dildos and vibrators, and fresh, clean sheets for her to squirt all over. She'd try to see how long could she could go and how many orgasms she could have. She was thinking she could do at least two hours and, hopefully, a double digit number of orgasms. She clicked print.

Out of ink.

"Shit!" said Emily. She had no more ink and didn't know anyone else with a printer she could use last minute like this. Now she'd have to hurry to a library on campus with a printer. There was definitely no time to touch herself before class; she'd be lucky just to be on time. No time to change out of her sweatpants and hoodie either. She grabbed her stuff and ran out to the door to a library.

Panting, Emily rushed into the classroom and plopped into a seat near the back corner in one of the only empty seats in the class. She glanced at her watch. Thirty seconds to spare. Crisis averted. She felt herself calming down.

"Okay, time to start to class. Please pass your papers to the end of your row and then forward to the front," said the professor, Dr. Lang.

Now that Emily's mind was no longer plagued by her paper, her thoughts turned to what was now her most pressing matter: the urgent desire for an orgasm.How am I going to make it another hour through this class, not to mention the two more after this? There wouldn't even be a chance to stop in a bathroom for a quick one between classes. She squirmed in her seat and tried her best to ignore it.

I can't hold off much longer, she thought.I'm going to have to go to the bathroom now and take care of this or I won't be able to make it through the class. She stood up to leave.

At this point, her professor had just finished collecting all the papers.

"Today's class will be an open discussion to ask any questions to help prepare for the final next week. But first I'll briefly go over the format of the exam, the topics it will cover, and a few sample questions. I don't think you'll want to miss this."

The last line was directed at Emily. She sat back down, blushing. Luckily the professor's delivery was subtle enough that no one realized it was said to Emily, and being in the back row no one else noticed her standing up. At least she was saved from embarrassing herself in front of a hundred people.But now what am I going to do? She gritted her teeth and began devising a way to get off in record-time between classes.

"At the beginning of the exam will be 10 multiple choice questions over important dates, people, terminology, and things like that. Then we'll move into a few short free response questions going more in depth on important themes and..."

Emily's skilled fingers could rub her clit to orgasm in five minutes no problem, and with how horny she was now, it would be four minutes, tops. But there wasn't time enough for that. She figured she'd have thirty seconds, maybe a minute, to get herself off in the bathroom and still make it to the next class on time. And if she got herself close enough before reaching the bathroom, it was doable. She just had to get herself close now. And with zero privacy in this classroom full of students, all she had available was her mind.

She began thinking sexy thoughts. The calming scent of jasmine wafting from her candles. The soft light they emanated casting a shadow of her body against the wall. Her fingers tearing ravenously at her vagina. The warm, soft tongue of her ex-boyfriend tickling her clit as he lapped up her juices. How hot his butt looked when he fucked her, his firm muscles tensing and forming cute little dimples each time he thrust into her, completely filling her up. The time she saw her old roommate Amy naked as she got out of the shower, her towel slipping off to reveal her inviting body and standing there almost presenting herself to Emily, still wondering if that was an accident, and how part of her hoped that it wasn't, and wished that she had gone up to her and kissed those juicy lips while pressing into her naked body. And how much her professor's tits might look just like Amy's perky pair. Her professor's?

"And when did the influence of Countess Báthory first appear in literature?" asked Dr. Lang.

How had she not realized it before? Dr. Lang had perfect, firm, and large breasts that somehow Emily had failed to notice before. She wasn't into girls, at least she didn't think so, and Dr. Lang usually dressed in a modest way that hid her large bosom more displayed them.

But today was a different story. Today the white v-neck she wore underneath a blazer revealed an ample amount of cleavage that Emily could see from even the back row. Nothing obscene, but the line of her two breasts being squished together was enough to set Emily's imagination ablaze.

She unbuttoned her blazer. Her breasts hung freely. There was no bra under her sheer white shirt. Her hard nipples were poking through. They embraced, her larger breasts squishing against Emily's, her rock-hard nipples poking. With one hand Emily felt up Dr. Lang's back, lean and toned, while her other ventured down to grab her ass. Large and supple. A hard squeeze. A gasp from Dr. Lang. She returned the favor. It had been so long since Enily's ass had been touched, and never by a woman. Her skin jumped with excitement. Growing wetness between her legs. Feeling more confident, her hand moved up from Dr. Lang's back to grab a handful of her hair and pulled, lightly, her head arching back. Another moan, louder this time.

Emily's mouth went to her professor's vulnerable neck, kisses soft at first but increasingly forceful. Dr. Lang moaned again, this time biting her lip. Her eyes were closed. Feeling her boobs now. Unbelievably soft. Her nipples screamed for attention, and Emily couldn't wait to give it. But first.

Emily pulled her professor's face toward hers and kissed her, long and hard and full of passion while Dr. Lang caressed and squeezed her tits. Emily's breasts were alive with sensitivity. They needed her professor's lips.

"Your lips are so soft," Emily whispered.

"Mhmm," her professor purred.

Emily's kisses moved to her cheeks. The kisses were rough and sloppy and fast now, the caresses tighter. The clothing needed dispensing of so their naked bodies could be joined.

"Emily, I want you to fuck me. Now." Her eyes stern behind her glasses.

"Yes, ma'am."

Emily took her professor's hands to the bottom of her shirt and lifted them up, pulling off her shirt. Emily unclasped her bra and threw it to the ground, desperate for her tits to be touched by another's skin. Emily tore off her professor's shirt. The sight of those breasts took her breath away.

"Bless you," whispered someone across an empty seat.

"Thanks," Emily mumbled, confused.

Why did they say that? Did they think I sneezed? she wondered.Oh shit. I must've moaned out loud.

"Yes, exactly!" said Dr. Lang. "Shelley absolutely paved the way to..."

Now that Emily was brought back to reality and became aware of her body again, she realized two things: her panties were almost soaked through, and there was no way her orgasm could wait for class to end. Thankfully she had an idea.

She leaned back in the chair, giving her legs just enough room to squeeze together. Not every girl could come alone hands- and toy-free, but Emily was one of the lucky ones. It had happened to her once, on accident, when she was younger. It was one of the earliest orgasms she remembered. She had just started to lose the initial shame of touching herself and was beginning to masturbate semi-regularly. It had been a few days since she had last fingered herself, and not being very in touch with her libido at the time, she didn't realize the severity of the situation. So on a particularly strenuous set of hanging leg raises, she found her legs shaking from more than just muscular strain as the familiar pressure built inside her and, much to her surprise, reached an orgasm with her trembling legs still in mid-air. At the time, though she didn't think anyone noticed, she was embarrassed, and it didn't feel particularly good. Since then she'd avoided any more compromising situations like that, and a regular masturbation schedule helped keep those unwanted orgasms away.

Now, without access to fingers or toys, Emily was feeling blessed with this ability to come from just her thighs and core. But in a room full of people? Never in her right mind could she do a thing like that. She might have a fairly high level of sexual desire, but that didn't mean she had to show herself off in front of everyone like some sort of exhibitionist. A person could be both very sexual and very private, and Emily felt comfortable that way. And what if a student noticed? Or worse, her professor? She could be in very big trouble if things went wrong, with the school and with the law. And she'd be absolutely mortified at the moment of being caught.

And yet, the growing wetness inside her was a problem that had to be dealt with. Without an orgasm, she would only get wetter and wetter, her fluids would soak through her pants, and she'd be left with an unmistkable wet spot and an unwelcome (or welcome?) surprise for whoever sat next on her seat. But if she had an orgasm before she got much wetter, she thought she could prevent that situation from happening. And really, how likely was it that anyone would notice? All the students, those that were paying attention at least, were looking forward, focused on Dr. Lang. The rest of the students were too lost in thought to give Emily any mind, much less to turn around and look all the way at the back corner of the room. That just left Dr. Lang. Most likely she would be too busy with teaching the class and glancing at no one in particular, though there was a slight chance she would notice Emily. If she did, what would she see? A girl sitting with her legs crossed. The movement of her thighs would too slight for her professor to detect, though if by some miracle she did, she'd only assume Emily had to go to the bathroom.

Okay, I guess I'm doing this.

She contracted her abs, slid her thighs against each, and began to squeeze and release, squeeze and release. Fuck, that feels good. It took all of her self-control to stifle any potential moans. She lightly bit her lip and gazed at her professor, imaging her naked, mouth between Emily's legs.

The orgasm was approaching. If she was quick, she would be safe from soaking her pants. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release. The motion of her legs smeared her arousal all over her slippery inner thighs. Now it would be spread too thin to soak through, and the skin of her thighs could even absorb a bit. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release.

It was almost here. She bit her lip harder in anticipation. Dr. Lang bent down to grab the paper from her bag on the floor. Emily stared at her ass and came.

The orgasm burst inside her with tremendous pressure. She braced her core tighter so no sound would escape her mouth. Pleasure rolled in short, sharp waves throughout her body. Her firm, wet legs trembled ever so subtly in her seat.

A few seconds later she opened her eyes and peered around. No one was looking at her. Dr. Lang was gazing at the review paper as she read it to the class.

"And someone tell me, how does Le Fanu'sCarmilla relate to Stoker'sDracula in the development of the vampire novel?"

Phew, I'm safe. She internally breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn't believe how naughty she had been, secretly and purposefully making herself come in front of her whole class. And Dr. Lang. Beautiful, smooth, warm, intelligent, caring Dr. Lang. Emily felt a pang of regret.I kind of wish she had noticed.

After a few minutes, something unexpected happened: Emily was getting wet again. Her thighgasm, while wonderful, was not enough to relieve her of seven days' worth of celibacy, not even for another twenty minutes. Now that the dam had been burst, she needed more, and while her thighs did the job, they lacked the pressure and precision provided by her fingers, which right now Emily desperately needed if she didn't want to spend the rest of class jamming her thighs together for mild orgasm after mild orgasm. That would only wear her out, tease her like crazy, and give her professor plenty of chances to see what she was up to in the back of the class. No, she needed her clit touched. It was the safer option. It would only take a minute, maybe closer to two since Emily would have to keep her movements small to not to arouse attention.

She stuffed her hands in the front pocket of her hoodie and grabbed the right cuff with her left hand and pulled her right arm out of its sleeve so she could stick it down the stomach section. She waited like that for almost a minute, looking at the front of the room to make sure no one suspected anything. Satisfied the coast was clear, she grabbed the edge of her pants with her left hand still inside the pocket and lifted it off her skin, giving her right hand just enough clearance to reach under and access her tender vagina.

Like magnets, her fingers snapped to her clit and went to work, pressing, rubbing up and down, left and right, her movements not straying more than a millimeter. She used as much force as she could, but given the limitations, it would take some time despite how horny she was. Emily opened her mouth slightly so she could breathe a little and contract her abs with her exhalations to speed things up.

She sped up her fingers, keeping the movements just as small. It still wasn't enough.Maybe if I tease myself a little bit first, then I'll be sensitive enough for my fingers to do the trick. A little fantasy is okay too, she decided,as long as I keep myself aware enough of my surroundings.

She brushed her fingers over her swollen labia, appreciating every tiny bit of pressure.

Dr. Lang's tongue lapped at Emily's slit, tasting her juices with a sexy, satisfied smile.

"You taste delicious, Emily." She grabbed handfuls of Emily's perky, exposed tits.

"Mmm. Keep going."

"Keep going?" asked Dr. Lang, her tongue teasing Emily's clit. "Where to?"

"Right there. There." Emily was getting impatient.

"Are you sure?" Her professor's breath on Emily's swollen lips was driving her crazy, only the ghost of a touch.

"Yes. Please."

"Yes, please, what?"

"Yes, please, Dr.Lang," Emily whimpered, and at last her professor's tongue pressed into Emily's clit.

Emily's fingers were now synchronized with the tongue of fantasy Dr. Lang. She could feel her cheeks warm with flush. Every press and circle rubbed into her clit sent jabs of hot pressure from between her legs. She was getting close.

Dr. Lang's was sending Emily's pussy to heaven, her professor's tongue wet, sloppy, full of passion and experience. Emily was enjoying every minute of it. She hoped it would never end.

"Yes, just like that, Dr. Lang!"

Her tongue obliged, keeping a steady rhythm of pressure on her clit as Emily fondled her professor's heavy breasts and hard nipples.

"Don't stop! I'm so close!"

Dr. Lang kept going, flicking and licking Emily's clit hungrily until Emily shouted out "I'm coming!"

Emily pressed her fingers into her clit hard as she burst into orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure pulsating through her entire body. She flexed her abs with as much strength as she could muster to keep herself from crying out moans of ecstasy. Everything went dark, and she wasn't sure if she lost her vision or jammed her eyelids closed. After a few long moments, the pleasure began to subside. She could open her eyes again, and her vision slowly returned. She could barely still her trembling legs.Whoa. It was the strongest orgasm she'd ever had from just touching her clit.

When the waves had died down her body was left with a warm, buzzing afterglow, and Emily knew she was satisfied, at least for the duration of class.Thank god. Now I can make it to the bathroom and give myself some actual penetration. All without anyone noticing her.Wait, did they?

Again she scanned the room. As expected, all the students were the same as before. Emily looked up to the front of the room at her professor, and their eyes met.Uh oh. After the briefest of moments, her professor resumed her glances throughout the class.

"How would you relate the racial attitude's in Rice's vampire stories to those in Stoker's? What does that tell us about cultural differences and similarities between the author's respective countries with regards to xenophobia and class mobility?"

Fuck. Emily's heart was beating angrily at her and the prickling of anxiety crawled over her skin that was still basking in the warm blanket of orgasm. Emily was confused. Did her professor notice her or not? Usually when she was talking like that she was looking at no one in particular, but Emily swore Dr. Lang was looking right at her. Still, nothing in her face had changed, and Emily was extremely careful not give herself away. There was nothing to see. And her professor kept going like she nothing had happened. Emily had to be safe, she was sure of it.

Putting her worries out of her mind, she kept her attention squarely on the review material for the rest of class.

"And that's it," said Dr. Lang when the clock hand reached the 50 minute mark. "I'll see you all for the final next week. We covered everything thoroughly in class today, but please email me if you have any further questions. I want you all to do well. I know you can. Good luck everyone."

With that the students got up and exited the classroom. Emily was one of the last to leave, and she kept her head down as she walked past her professor.

"Good luck, Emily," said Dr. Lang, softly. "You'll do great."

Emily looked up with a shy smile and hurried out the door, her face red with embarrassment.

Did she notice? And she knows my name?

If she had seen Emily playing with herself, she certainly didn't seem mad about it. That much Emily was sure of. And one more thing she knew: she'd be seeing plenty more of Dr. Lang in her fantasies tonight.