Heather's Second Adventure

Story Info
A bold, nude teen decides to walk naked downtown.
8.5k words
4.82
31.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Heather's second adventure, following her nude day at school. All parties included in this story are 18 years of age or over.

After Heather's dive into exhibitionism she was the talk of the town. She loved how many pictures and videos of her exploits surfaced online. It was an unintended consequence, but she found the idea of anyone being able to see her naked whenever they wanted exciting. Overnight her reputation shifted from being a nice, well mannered girl, to somewhat of a local celebrity.

Her parents were surprisingly cool about the whole thing. Learning that their sweet daughter was in the midst of an exhibitionist streak was hard to process, but at the end of the day, Heather was 18 now and free to live her own life.

Now that the word was out, Heather took every opportunity she could to feed her desires. She got naked every chance she got. She never took her adventures back to school though, her parents made her promise that her desires wouldn't get in the way of school. She was in her last quarter of High School, and didn't want to ruin her chances at a good college.

Heather's new hobby definitely made her one of the more popular kids at school. She was always the first one to suggest going skinny dipping or streaking. Occasionally after completing a dare she'd even remain nude for the remainder of the party. The feeling of air and eyes on her nude body made her feel high.

With spring in full effect, she could very often be found sunbathing nude in her backyard. She didn't mind that the neighbors would take the occasional peek. She was beginning to build quite the tan under the hot May sun. She was quite proud of her lack of tan lines.

Heather knew what she was doing. As days were getting later, she always made a point of still being out tanning and swimming in the evening on days when she knew her dad and his friends would come over for a beer or BBQ. She loved showing off for all her friends, but being nude in front of grown men felt different. She felt much more vulnerable and small, which she was starting to love. Her petite frame being eyed up and down by men made her feel like a little play toy.

She knew none of them would actually touch her, or they'd face the wrath of her father. It was an exciting dynamic.

None of her exploits ever stacked up to her adventure at school, however. Sunbathing, being dared to flash friends, the occasional late night streak. They were all still a blast, but they started to bring her less of the rush she craved.

Her mind kept drifting back to the feeling of being nude, at the mercy of a crowd, with no lifeline. The feeling was indescribable.

Another thought was beginning to nag at her more and more. Who wrote that rule allowing nudity at school? Why did they write that rule? It wasn't as if it was some sort of loop hole she stumbled across, it was an explicit rule. What purpose did it serve? Did someone secretly hope someone would end up going to school naked? This led to another rabbit hole. Were there rules like this anywhere else?

This curiosity became a light hoby of hers. Combing through school rules as well as city, county, and state laws on the hunt for any similar rules about nudity. If there was one, maybe there were more! As much as she craved public nudity and exposure, her sexual fantasies weren't worth going to jail over.

One day she found something. She was only half paying attention at the time. She had a habit of watching porn while she hunted for nudity laws.

Under the laws prohibiting public indecency, she found a subsection that felt like striking gold. "Nudity in public shall only be allowed during city events, unless explicitly prohibited".

"Hmmmmm...", Heather thought.. "Unless explicitly prohibited..."

Heather began to think of all of the flyers and websites she's seen for the city's happenings. What are the odds that they actually know about this law, or feel the need to ban nudity?

After some tireless scrolling, her inclination was correct. No where in any of the city law's annexes expanded upon this law, and none of the city's events had a section banning nudity. Heather was beaming. It was time to start planning.

She wanted to be careful with her plan. She worried that once she drew attention to this law, people would surely take action to correct the law.

Heather began combing through upcoming city events, hunting for her target. Finally it hit her. The city's weekly summer market was starting up at the end of the week, the Saturday Festival. It was a weekly event the city puts on that includes a farmers market, food trucks, and a small concert stage during late spring and summer.

Although the thought terrified her, Heather was lost in her own mind. It's almost as if she didn't even make the decision to go there nude herself, it was as if the moment she saw the event her fate was sealed.

This was a step up from her school adventure. Although most of her classmates would most definitely be there, so would the rest of the town. People loved the Saturday market. Thousands of people would surely be in attendance. She knew she was about to go from the friendly school exhibitionist, to the town slut.

Heather wasn't sure if it was the porn, or the idea of her new plan but she was spiraling within her own arousal. Sitting nude in front of her computer, the teen's hands began traveling up and down her petite body. Twisting her nipples, rubbing her wet pussy.

Suddenly she stood up. Walking towards her bedroom door and creaking it open. Listening. She heard nothing. Her parents were still at work.

With a mischievous smile, the naked teen creeped out of her room, tiptoeing down the hallway. Without even a second's hesitation, Heather flung her front door open. The warm spring air caressed every inch of her tan body. She continued walking forward, pinching her niples as she walked. The warm cement felt amazing under her bare feet.

Heather finally reached the sidewalk, standing in broad daylight, she scanned her neighborhood. Any passerbys would have quite the view.

She sat down on the edge of the sidewalk facing the street. The hot cement on her butt almost made her gasp. Heather immediately started masturbating. Her tight young body writhed, and glistened under the sun. In full view of the street and neighborhood, Heather began moaning, as she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

Her orgasm hit her like a train. Heather threw her head back, spreading her legs and laying down on her back. She was practically screaming as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body. If someone passed by she couldn't run for cover even if she wanted to.

Heather layed there, shaking.

"It's been too long.." Heather giggled to herself, as she got up, running for the safety of her home. It had been a long time since she'd done anything that brazen.

As the week progressed, Heather was becoming almost cripplingly nervous. Her hands shook at dinner, she could barely pay attention in class, some nights she could barely sleep, thinking of her task at hand.

As Saturday approached, Heather began to visualize her adventure more and more. Although she was still terrified, she knew she was about to carry out a fantasy only a very small handful of exhibitionists would ever have the nerve to. Even though she was scared, she knew she was brave enough to follow through. This thought made her feel more powerful than words could explain.

Finally Saturday arrived. Heather spent most of the day pacing around, pretending to act normal. Her parents had some friends over, and they were all enjoying the spectacular weather in the backyard. It was going to be an amazing day to be nude.

Her time finally arrived. She let the market get started for around 30 minutes, making sure there were plenty of people there. If she was going to do this, she wanted the biggest bang for her buck.

Heather stood up, leaving the safety of the backyard, tiptoeing towards the front door. She looked around nervously, making sure no one from the party could see her. In one swift motion, she tossed her summer dress over her head. She stood for a moment, dress in hand, admiring her tight young body in the mirror before hanging the garment on the coat hanger. She'd braided her blond hair into pig-tails specially for today. She loved to play into her "innocent little girl" persona on her adventures.

Heather wasn't even fully sure what her end-game was. She figured just a slow lap around the fair would suffice. She did know one thing for sure: no lifelines. Heather didn't want any way of covering up or going back too easily once she got started.

She kicked off her flip flops and lifted a trembling hand towards the door. She was already incredibly aroused. She was at the precipice of her biggest adventure yet.

She swung the door open, quickly closing it behind her before her parents or their friends noticed. She was beaming. Clasping her hands behind her back, she strutted down the driveway.

The sun felt amazing. All of her senses were in complete overdrive. She felt so amazingly exposed as she walked out into the neighborhood, her bare feeting pattering on the cement as she moved.

Heather enjoyed looking down at her small breasts jiggling freely as she walked, her hands now twirling her braided hair. She swayed her hips back and forth as she walked, proudly displaying her little body to the world.

She was clearly enjoying herself. It was always a nerve-wracking countdown starting once she set off on one of her adventures, as to who would be the first one to catch her walking around in public?

She wouldn't have to wonder for too long. Just as she started to feel a little more calm, Heather heard the unmistakable sound of a car turning around the block towards her. Her heart jumped into her throat. Determined, she made sure to keep her arms from covering herself up.

The car passed slowly, revealing a very dismayed man in the driver's seat. She smiled, and waived as he passed her. She turned to make sure he could see her for as long as possible.

Now she was horny. It was always nerve wracking being seen at first, but once she was, it was as if she broke the seal. Now she felt unleashed. She bit her lip as she continued to walk.

"I hope he thinks about me later..", she giggled to herself.

The warm spring sun, and slight breeze tickled every inch of Heather's body. She loved being able to feel the air over her entire body. It made her feel incredibly free and uninhibited. She couldn't believe more people wouldn't want the chance to experience these feelings.

Heather's family lived fairly close to downtown, so her walk was just under a mile. As she drew closer to the street the fair was on, her run-ins continued to increase. The naked girl was practically skipping, smiling from ear to ear, greeting passerbys, taking every opportunity to let curious onlookers drink in her exposed, toned body.

The crowd began to get more dense the closer she got to the fair. Heather's nerves started to run out of control. She held her hands behind her back as she smiled shyly, leaving her body on display as she walked.

She could see the fair in the distance. It was packed... Heather scampered over to a tree line near the edge of the farmers market, taking cover behind a large oak tree. Pressing her body against the tree's bark, peeking out to survey her target.

"Holy fuck... What am I doing?" Heather thought to herself.

The market was absolutely packed. Not only was it the warmest day of the year, but it was the first Saturday Festival of the summer. It was no wonder why there was such a large turn out.

Heather was in quite the predicament. Even if she decided to chicken out, she was still about a mile away from her clothes. As she thought, she found herself rubbing her body slowly back and forth against the tree she was sheltering behind. To her surprise it actually felt great. One of the things she loved the most about being nude, is the ability to feel sensations in a whole new light.

"My first tree hug!" The nude teen giggled to herself. She knew there'd be many more to come.

Something must have been wrong with Heather's brain, because on her adventures fear seemed to lead directly to arousal. The more her nervousness snowballed, the hornier she started feeling. She loved the danger.

Heather's hand found its way down her firm body, eventually finding her wet pussy. Her fingers rubbed small circles on her clit as she stared out behind the tree, imagining what it'd feel like to be naked in the middle of the crowd. How were people going to take it? Would people be angry? Would people try to touch her? Heather bit her lip, moaning slightly, imagining some of the men she saw in the distance grabbing her playing with her in front of everyone.

"Fuck it!" She whispered, she came all the way here, this was a once in a lifetime experience, Heather decided it was time to live out another fantasy. She was quickly overcome with a desire to offer up her naked body to the town.

Heather stepped out behind the cover of the tree.

"No covering up!!" She repeated to herself, like a mantra bolstering up her courage.

Heather clasped her hands behind her back, determined, moving towards the crowd of people ahead of her. She was surprised how long it took to notice the naked girl walking around in broad daylight.

"Holy fuck!" A voice rang out.

All of a sudden the attention of the crowd shifted towards her. Heather smiled, blushing deeply. She looked down at her bare feet and she walked towards the crowd. There must have been at least a hundred eyes now fixed on the naked teen.

Heather finally reached the edge of the farmers market. She made her way into the center of the crowd. She had people on all sides of her now. This was a far more insane feeling than she ever imagined. This wasn't just her school, she felt like the whole city was watching her now.

Waves of arousal watched over her body. Her cheeks and chest were flush, her nipples hardened as she pushed her petite body through the crowd. People looked in disbelief as the naked girl moved slowly.

The feeling of her body occasionally brushing up against the clothed market's attendees drove her mad. It felt like she was drunk. She smiled and admired all of the people looking her up and down in disbelief. It was as if she could actually feel people's eyes caressing her body.

She was determined to complete her lap as slow as possible, she wanted this moment to last.

Finally someone acknowledged her.

"Are you ok?!" A woman asked in utter shock. She began taking her coat off to try and cover the naked girl.

Heather held out her hands to stop the woman.

"I've never been better!" Heather glamed.

"Why on earth are you naked?" The concerned woman continued, still obviously unsure of what was happening.

"Call it a personal dare," Heather winked. "It's all perfectly legal!"

The moment the crowd saw how friendly Heather was, she was bombarded with compliments, questions, and greetings. The more people interacted with her, the longer their attention was turned to her, which was exactly what she wanted.

Holding her hands behind her back, she wandered through the market, feeling the warm cement under her tiny bare feet, pretending to browse the goods at each stand. The longer she walked around, the more aroused she became. The market was mostly crowded with much older adults. She loved how exposed, tiny, and vulnerable she felt moving past the men. She felt like prey taunting her hunters. She always looked up at them sweetly, almost daring them to do something.

Her labito was beginning to get the best of her as she neared a particularly dense part of the crowd. The tomato stands were particularly popular, as the first summer harvest was now underway. The teen smiled and squeezed her small breasts, as she moved into the crowd.

Heather could have climaxed on the spot. Walking and showing off was one thing, touching herself, and acting openly sexual was another. She couldn't believe the waves of arousal now coursing through her body as her fingers finally made their way to her nipples, pinching and squeezing each one. Heather bit her lip, breathing heavy, as she drank in the mixed looks of disbelief and hunger. She'd never felt so confident and badass.

"Who else would ever be crazy enough to do this?" Heather laughed to herself. She found herself wandering smack dab through the middle of her biggest fantasy.

Heather was now smushed shoulder to shoulder in the crowd. She practically had a person pressed up against every side of her.

Finally it happened. She felt a pair of hands to begin to feel and squeeze her ass.

Heather gasped. She felt scared for a moment. Trapped in between the people, there was no real way of escaping. Her fear was short lived, however, as arousal began to triumph over her other emotions.

Heather stopped allowing the mysterious hands to travel over her backside. She turned around to see who was touching her so boldly. Her eyes met a surprisingly handsome man. He was fairly built. It was no wonder why she felt so tiny in his hands.

He smiled and apologized.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself," he chuckled. "I guess I should have asked.. Do you mind if I touch you?"

Heather smiled and blushed, looking around at all the other people around her watching and waiting to see what she did.

The crowd was dense, not many other people outside of the ten to twenty people tightly packed around her could see what was going on. It almost served as a veil of privacy to the thousands of other people at the festival.

Heather's chest and cheeks began to glow bright red as she mustered the courage to respond.

"Do whatever you want with me..." Heather smiled mischievously, putting on a phony sense of bravery. On the inside she felt as if she was on the verge of exploding.

She moved her hands up to her blonde braids, twirling them between her fingers, biting her lower lip, and staring up obediently at the man in front of her. She pushed her small breasts outward to him, presenting her whole body to him.

Time felt like it was standing still as Heather waited anxiously to see what he'd do to her in front of everyone. He appeared to be surprised by her bold response, standing there for a few seconds, eyeing the young teen up and down, contemplating.

Finally his hands reached out, grabbing Heather by the hips. His hands nearly touched as they wrapped around her tiny waist. His firm touch slowly traveled up her bare body, finally meeting her small breasts, pinching a nipple in each hand.

Heather's hands remained attached to her braids, giving him free range over her body. Her mind and body were spiraling, she was exposed, vulnerable, on display to everyone around her, and now surrendering herself to an older man she'd never met. She knew she should feel ashamed, but in reality she felt the exact opposite.

She audibly moaned as the man continued to play with her nipples. Her body was already on display, now her obvious arousal was too.

"You're liking this, aren't you?" The man asked, staring down at Heather.

"Mhmmm, yes daddy.." Heather moaned, nodding her head up and down. She moved her hands behind her back further surrendering her front side to him.

Her audience stood and watched. The people outside of the circle had no idea what they were missing. Men and women alike appeared to enjoy the show. It wasn't every day you get to witness something so brazen. Beyond this, the view of a beautiful young girl surrendering herself to a strong, confident man was too primal of a display for anyone to look away.

Heather gasped as she felt one of his hands leave her breasts, traveling down and meeting her wet pussy. His hand began to move in tight, circular motions over her clit. Her hips began slowly thrusting, complimenting his movements.