Emergency Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door slid open reveling the lobby, the entrance, and ....wait a second...that's not Jonathan! A different doorman stood waiting to greet those arriving and departing. Great, what was she to do now? How was she to give this gift, apologize and get on with life? She strode up to the doorman and, not hiding her irritation asked, "so... where's Jonathan?" The door man, a heavy set older man, stared out to the street, as if he did not hear her. Realizing her error, she quickly adjusted her tone and mimicked her mother's high society inflections and manners, "Excuse me. I'm Heather Coswel. I was hoping to catch Jonathan here. I need to deliver this gift to him, personally, and I don't see him around. Would you know where I might find him?"

This seemed to get through. The man turned and smiled as if noticing her for the first time. "Well hello to you Miss Coswel. I am Bernard. I work the evening shift on Thursdays. Jonathan was off at two thirty. He may still be in the security room, changing out of his uniform. You could check there. It's down the corridor on the left, third door on the right. Can't miss it."

"Thank you Bernard, and do have a good day." She said with a sardonic curtsy, and flashed Bernard a toothy, fake smile that she knew would have his blue blood boiling. She hated the required niceties of making small talk in her upper class world. It felt so fake, so contrived, so forced. She longed for something substantial, something full with emotion, packed something that wasn't scripted, vetted and acceptable. She wasn't going to get that at her girl's prep school or following mommy around to society gatherings. Time to make a change girl, push the boundaries of acceptable!

CH6: Young and Naive

Back in the lobby, she found the hallway, the third door on the right, as described, and entered without thinking to knock, her thoughts still lost in rebellion. Behind the door was a small, non-descript utility room with high ceilings and a man with a....a broad, hairy back was looking down to buckle up his pants.

"Holy shit....I'm...sorry. I...a...was trying to find...you, and Bernard directed me to....the Security room and...a ....your changing. Aaaa....hi." She said with an embarrassed smile as Big Jon, turned to face her bare chested.

He was only slightly taller than her, but without his shirt, it was apparent why Donovan called him Big Jon. Heather was unable to stifle a burst of laughter that sprayed Jonathan's amply hairy chest with spittle. Speechless and looking down at the droplets on his chest. "Oh..my..god. You've got quite the carpet there." She said as she wiped her moisture from his significant pecks.

He snatched her wrist in his strong hands and looked at her, recognition dawning. "YOU....You should talk...you have quite the briar patch yourself there sweetheart." Jon retorted with a Queens drawl. "What d'you want....and what are you doin' here?" He intoned as he backed away making a show of dropped her wrist.

"I brought you this." She said picking up the present she had set on the counter as she moved to wipe him off. "It's an apology gift. I behaved poorly. I'm....sorry."

"Sorry? Shit, darling", Jon said in his east coast accent, "you were the highlight my day! Do you know how boring it is sucking up to these high brows types all day? I was so disappointed you didn't show today."

"Open it Jonathan!" She nearly blurted, bounding on her toes. What was all her worrying about, this was fun, this was living! Screw that sophisticate shit. There was something about his chest...his hairy chest, that turn her on. What had hold over her, was she ovulating?

"Hold on." Jonathan said, turning to get his shirt and pulling the v-neck tee over his bulk, "I don't even know your name. How do you know mine?"

"A girl knows things." Heather said with a wry smile, hoping she didn't seem too girly. She was guessing him to be 30ish. Maybe that was it....she was excited at touching a man's chest. All the boys she had dated through high school had been just that, boys, hairless boys, leaving her feeling juvenile and unfulfilled. The sex was ok, but just. Maybe sex with a man would explain what all the excitement was about. Touching his chest certainly got her wet. She hoped he couldn't smell her. Jeez, where was this coming from you slut? Touch a man's chest and next thing you know your banging him in the security room? Some cheap date you are!

Jonathan, looking into her excited eyes questioningly, the small present looking tiny in his hands. He shook it and the bangles clanked inside sounding like chains. He looked at her quizzically. Heather only shrugged giving a blank...you're going to have to open it smile. He slipped the bow and palmed the lid. Slowly opened the box, as if expecting it to explode. Taking the note, he quickly read the instructions from Donovan and discarded it on the counter, a flash of concern sweeping his features. Then lifted the cat tail from the box, eyeing it at arm's length. The solid, black, metalic, handle-like end dangling in front of her. Again, she shrugged.

Placing the fur tail on the counter, he lifted the bangles next, separating them and letting them dangle, one from each hand. "I have no idea, but I love this one." Heather said picking up the fur tails handle and whipping it in the air around Jonathan's head. She wrapped the tail around her neck and struck a fashion pose. "What do you think? Does it go with my outfit?" "Aaaa, I donno....do black and red go together" "Red? I'm not wearing red silly...are you color blind? I am wearing a yellow sun dress and pink panties. Do you want to see?" She said lifting her dress suggestively. She was having fun, she liked flirting...she like being in control. "So you're wearing panties today, huh? I'd would like to see that, but not here. Bernard takes a cigarette break every hour. He's due any minute." With that he repackaged the box, pocketed the note and motioned to the hallway.

Heather followed Jonathan down the hall to the right of the room and away from the elevators. He turned left and then right down narrow, non-descript halls. She was beginning to wonder where this was leading, when Jonathan stopped at another set of service elevator doors. Pushing the down button, the doors opened quickly and they entered, Jonathan pushing the B2 button stepping back calmly. "Good, I didn't see him. He's such a nosy bastard."

"Who Donovan?"

"No, Bernard. I mean, I get it. He's supposed to keep everyone safe, but does he have to get into my life all the time? I'm sure he's wondering what we're doing? Why you wanted to see me? And, how he could use it to his advantage?"

Heather, sensing his irritation, decided to change the subject. "So, B2 is the basement, I thought we were to go to the twelfth floor?"

"Well, yeah...how'd you know about the twelfth? John said, staring her down quizzically.

"Oh...all the good stuff always happens above the tenth floor", Heather pulled that out of her ass to shut down this line of inquiry.

"Oka-yeah... well, a ...the basement is just a pit stop to get you ready before the twelfth floor."

"Ready?... Why do I need to get ready?"

"You'll see." Was all Jon was offering as the elevator began to descend.

That was thirteen years ago, when she was young and naive. Now, she was always ready, tail and cuffs. Ready to go into character, she loved to be in character. She loved the hunt. She loved to be in control. She loved the look on their faces when they figured out the game, when it was too late. But most of all, She love the thrill that she/they might get caught, but how many guys pursue charges when they've been left standing with their pants down for all the world to see? Come to think of it, it was really about losing control while being in control. Sort of an oxymoron when you boil it down. Yup, and this is where it all began. Going down with a guy on an elevator.

CH7: Going Down

Jonathan reached out and pushed in the emergency stop and the elevator bounded on its cable at the sudden stop. A thrill that would never get old. Surprised, Heather looked at Jonathan to see, if she could read his intent? He turned and calmly said, " I thought we could use some privacy so that you could show me those...panties...like you offered, darlin'."

Heather, was a bit taken back by the sudden change in interest Jonathan was showing in her and thought she would work a different tact. "What's with the present Donovan had me deliver?"

"Oh, that. Guess we ought to show you that first" Jon pulled the lid from the present and removed the black, fur tail whip from the box and hung it around Heather's neck while he fished out the bangles from the box. They seemed too small for his hands. The black fur was soft and luxurious and Heather ran it back and forth around her neck. The soft hair felt good on her exposed chest. Shutting her eyes, she remembered the thick hair on Jonathan's chest and back and was again strongly aroused. "So you like that?"

"Oh yeah" Heather said as Jon placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him. He kissed her softly on the lips and then again on her neck, his strong hands moving to her ass, pulling the two of them together. She sighed deeply, giving into her lust, wondering, if this could be a zip-less fuck. It all felt so wrong to allow him this access; so wrong, in such a right way.

She was tired of being constrained and proper. Tired of all the prep school boys and their naive attempts to please her; she wanted a man that knew what sex was, knew what he wanted and knew she was ready. Jonathan pressed his knee between hers and forced Heather back against the elevator wall. His thigh now pressing against her in a most delightful way. She opened her eyes with a gasp as Jon ground his hips and thigh into hers. He had the build of a running back. His meaty quads rippling between her legs with just the slightest hint of hardness beneath. On her tip toes she gyrated slowly to find the perfect angle for her pleasure. He was watching her. He enjoyed watching the desire spread from her pussy to her whole body, a beautiful smile spreading on his strong chin. Jonathan slowly lowered his knee away from her needy vulva, his mischievous grin spreading as he saw the panic rise from the lack of contact. Heather's need was peaking when he swung his meaty thigh up smashing his mass into her gaping groin, sending Heather's hunger shuddering through the roof!

Heather had never experience that before and Jon wasn't about to let up. Slowly lowering. The rising panic...wait for it...and bam! To the moon! Jonathan's eyes locked on her building ecstasy. He did this till she begged him to stop and let her cum in peace.

Grudgingly, and with a feigned hurt smile, Jonathan slowly raised his knee back to satisfy her needs. Relieved to be back in control, Heather closed her eyes and got down to business. Grinding herself toward new heights, Jon took her wrist one at a time and place a single bangle from the chain on each wrist, leaving the other loops dangling. He lifted her off the floor with his powerful thighs and Heather supported herself on the side railings just enough to rock her swollen clit on the fabric of her panties. Jonathan was using one hand on the small of her back to encourage her grinding and the other to stroke the fur across her chest and down into her dress, teasing her nipples. The sensations both at her nipples and groin at the hands of this stranger were bringing her to climax. She threw her arms around Jon's neck and bucked with wild abandon as she stroked herself toward ecstasy.

Now was his turn to brace himself on the rail, allowing her to take what she needed, he kissed her deeply, their tongues intertwining. His delicious scent driving her desire. This sent Heather over the top. Bucking with the spasms of orgasm, she released a torrent of fluid that soaked his pant leg and scented the cabin with the glorious aroma of zip-less sex. "OHHH...FUCK... that was incredible." Was all she could manage.

Jonathan braced his knee above the rail and clasped his hands around her waist to steady her final climactic spasms. He smiled and said, "so you're not all show and no play. You still haven't shown me those panties though." Looking down, panting and completely spent, Heather saw the mess she had made of his pants.

"Oh....god....that has never happened before....what the hell....that was... awesome. I don't know... what the fuck came.... over me."

"More like what came out of you. You've never done that before?"

"Never. Sorry."

"Don't be. That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. You just came, like, all over me. I've heard about this, but never experienced it!" Slowly dropping his knee and lowering Heather to her feet, he kept his hands on her waist and steadied her on shaky legs, turning her to the corner where she could brace herself on the rails and catch her breath. Moving quickly, he looped the dangling bangles around the rail, first on one wrist and then the other so that she was bound to the rail by the wrists. Heather, spent and exhausted, watched in the mirror with detached interest as Jon pulled his belt free and began to remove his soaked pants. The deed was done. She was his prisoner. He could do whatever he wanted, and right now, she wanted him to do whatever he wanted.

Men were such sheep. Excite their fantasies, and they will follow their little head to the ends of the earth. How many times had she done it? At least once a year since her encounter with Donovan. But it was a give and take affair. They got something and she got something. Always well planned out, she loved to orchestrate the event. Pick her target. Study his routines. She fantasized about turning the table and adored the surprised look as she dropped his pants to his ankles and he found he was now utterly helpless. Then she would take her place.

CH8: I Can't Get No

As he dropped his pants, and his thick member swung into view in the mirror, she nearly wet herself again. So this was why Donovan called him Big Jon! Barely concealed by his boxers, was a significant cock rising beneath the silken drappings.

Jonathan caught Heather's hungry stare and smiled. He stepped out of his pants and was unbuttoning his shirt in a most frustratingly slow way, as he move to a position directly behind her, the silk of his tented boxers caressing her hungry thighs. The tip of his monumental unit almost even with her belly button. She shuttered involuntarily. A new gush of moisture making her desire apparent. His smile took on a devilish glint as he agilely rotated his hips to glide the silk across her spread, never breaking eye contact in the mirror, he could tell she was ready.

Backing away, Jon released himself from the boxers and let them free fall to the floor. He then slid the yellow sun dress up above her shoulders releasing her bra-less breast to dangle free and slipped her panties from her ass to a position, taught around her thighs. He then resumed his position behind her and roughly pulled the cat tail from around Heather's neck.

Taking the handle of the tail in one hand and tip in the other, Jonathan used the fur to caress her torso. First her belly and then the tip of his excited cock. She watched as he closed his eyes, tilting his head back in ecstasy. He sawed the tail back and forth, lightly, up her belly to her breast, where the silky fur, running across her erect nipples, made her swoon and lose control, bucking her ass against his pubes with want. Her eyes again locked with his as she tried to convey her need through an unspoken and ancient want in her eyes. Jon again swiveled his hips grinding his pubes against her cunt and asshole leaving her flushed and almost panicked with desire.

Frustratingly, he sawed the tail back down her belly and ran its length around and behind his balls, crisscrossing it over his cock and against the hood of her clit. This he used to much affect to caress both of their nether regions with a light, but insistent, feathery friction. Heather's need would not permit this teasing any longer. She pushed back against his weight and arched her low back to expose her clit to the tantalizing sensation. She could feel each nodule of bone in the tail as they moved across her love button in a fashion she had never experienced. The sensation caught her breathless for an extended moment and then she convulsed, bucking instinctively...wanting something.... something more...filling.

She... had miscalculated... really? Ok, she had really miscalculated. It was/is the perfect crime. What man in his right mind is going to admit to that? But now she was a celebrity. The Halloween bandit, Red Bush, the feared spoiler of men, adored by women and feared by men everywhere. Damn the internet and those stupid pseudo news writers with their penchant for anything quirky to throw up on the banner to get people's attention. Nothing like going viral to totally fuck your anonymity. And now thousand of copycats couples, penning away in elevators everywhere. Hell she was probably the most popular female costume last year. Think hotty Velma with a tail.

Oh well, it sure made it easy to disappear. She wondered if Black Beard had the same thought four hundred years ago.

"OH...MY....GAWD!!!! JONATHAN.... I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME NOW!!!!!" Echoed up the elevator shaft and probably into any adjacent apartments throughout the apartment block. Jonathan started at the outburst and lost grip on the tail whip.

"Geesus girl, keep it down, will you! You'll get yours....just be patient." He hopped on one foot for a moment and then he stuffed his sock in her mouth and she was left mute, breathing through her nose as he resumed sawing the tail back and forth around his balls and the base of shaft.

The bastard! He was enjoying this! She needed a good fucking, and now, and he was dicking around pleasuring himself. And apparently taking immense pleasure in it by the, lost in ecstasy look on his face, as she watched him in the mirror. She studied him for a moment. This beautiful male. This stud, lost in the moment. This moment she was making for him. Heather felt a strange mix of delight, despondence, desire and desperation. Desperate to be penetrated. Desire to be able to use her hands, her mouth, to touch and taste and feel. Despondence at having no control over her fate and at the same time delight at being able to give such pleasure.

Holy shit...this was a zipless fuck. She was there!!! The emotion overwhelmed her and she came again, in bucking torrents, squirting her hot juice onto the scissoring tail. Juices cascading around his shaft and balls, rivulets braiding down his thighs, a smacking sound echoing through cabin as her flood rained down in a puddle on the elevator floor.

Jonathan burst into laughter, and nudged his pants away from the growing pool with his bare foot. "Wet clean up on isle five, repeat, wet clean up on ...isle five. Shit my dear, THAT was incredible! I almost came right there and then. Donovan would have had my ass.

That was the first time she'd had had a squirting climax. She remembered trying to replicate that reaction for months afterward with no success. It is funny how most of sex is in your mind. Stimulate the mind and you cum in buckets. But how do you penetrate the mind. That was the trick. The trick indeed!

CH9: In The Eye of The

"My mueowff. MY MUEOWFF!! I WON WO IN MY MUEOWFF!" Jonathan's face screwed up in a question mark in the mirror, then he reached around and pulled the sock from Heather's mouth.

"You what"

"PUATHHH, your sock taste like shit!" He went to shove it back in. "No no" Heather swung her head away. "I want you in my mouth, and now! I won't shout anymore, promise" Jonathan looked at her with a...are you sure, stare. "Pleeease." She pleaded.