Emergency Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he ducked under her arm into the corner of the elevator and Heather found herself face to dick with Big Jon's oversized member. She remembers having the thought, 'maybe this wasn't such a good idea' but realized she was committed. Jon seemed to be in need in a bad way by the urgency with which he positioned his head at her lips and began to thrust. Heather had never before faced such a challenge. This was like trying to get your mouth around a triple stack hamburger at one of those fat shack restaurants. Honestly, it was all she could do to take the head and maybe a couple of inches of shaft before she began to gag. She was trying mightily to keep from dragging her teeth on his sensitive gland and foreskin. Jon seemed to sense he was going too hard and eased off a bit, still sawing the tail around the base of his balls. He relaxed back against the wall and let Heather find her stride. She was no quitter, although she wished she had use of her hands to service the rest of his colossus. With some practice, she was able to take a bit more into her mouth. She loved the salty taste of his pre-cum, and he seemed to be enjoying the sensation and sight of her bare ass bobbing back and forth as she worked him.

Jon slipped the tail from around his shaft and under her chest where he used it effectively to tease her nipples then her belly, softly and erotically. Finally he reached forward between her legs and pulled the tail so that he sawed it back and for over her clit and ass. This sensation, light and feathery, made her grown with want.

There was the desire again. She wanted many things at the same time. Wanted him in her. Wanted him to cum. Wanted to cum herself. Jon seemed to sense her needs and leaned forward to pull her ass checks wide. He groaned with the depth she took him in and the smell of her throughout the elevator cabin. Sensing he might be near climax, Heather quickened her pace and then felt something probing her slit. Jon was using the handle of the whip with one hand, diving it in and out of her wetness and stoking her clit with his other. This rhythmic play and the sensation of him in her mouth help to satiate her desire, but the challenge of his swollen member was distracting her. She needed to relax, and let the sensations take her where it may.

She let his heavy member drop from her mouth and kissed her way down his shaft, letting her hair drape over his member. The sensation of his fingers circling her swollen clit and the handle fucking her rhythmically built her pleasure. She flicked her tongue along the base of his shaft and across his balls, kissing at the hollow between his cock and legs. Jon seemed to be sensitive here, convulsing uncontrollably, she felt a pause in his stoking as he switched hands and penetrated her with two fingers, pulling her closer. She felt him quiver and moved to the other side of his cock to see, if she could repeat the tremors. Again, he spasmed as her red locks flowed over his erect member. Heather liked this. She was in control again. She kissed and flitted her tongue on this new found button getting varying degrees of groans and jolts.

"Damnit girl. Don't tease" At this Jon pulled his hand from her and brought it to his nose inhaling the scent of her excitement deeply and sucking the juice from his fingers, as if they were nectar. He then roughly caught up her hair in his large hand, pushing her head beneath his groin, he used her hair to stoke himself while he probed with the whip handle to find her opening.

He seemed to be enjoying the sensation of her silken locks and the bumping of her head on his perineum. He was stoking and thrusting faster. Heather, head between his thighs, watched the cat tail bobbing between her spread legs wondering if this would make him cum. But her thought seemed to change his as he used her hair to pull her mouth back into play. Heather obliged, taking him to the best of her abilities, while she felt his hands pull greedily at her ass cheeks.

Then she felt the wet handle circling her anus. She remembered a sensation unlike any she'd ever felt before. The end of the handle slowly pushing into her, her ass refusing its entry. She pulled away and spat, "what are you doing??"

"Relax, don't be so uptight...you'll like this. He stroked her skin and pulled at her cheeks, pulling moisture from her pussy to lubricate her asshole. She closed her eyes and willed herself to relax as Jon delicately pushed the handle into her. The sensation was foreign and strange, but not unwelcome. He was gentle but insistent, the diameter of the handle, being a fraction of his, wasn't too much.

Jon resumed stroking himself with her hair and at the same rate, he pushed the handle a millimeter at time into her. Sometimes losing ground, but always starting again, she resumed sucking and kissing, the two of them lost in exploration. At last she accepted the entire handle to the narrowed section just above the hilt. It felt good to be full and not fighting the intrusion. Jon dropped her hair and returned his hand to her clit, stroking a slow rhythm while pulling the tail gently, the sensations building a need for something more.

The art of sex was just that, an art. People get too caught up in the act trying to make it into a porn film. Imagining how the audience is viewing them. Forgetting that you are not performing for them, only him. Focus on him and you, and lose yourselves in becoming one.

CH10: Assume the Position

She wanted to taste his seed. Wanted him to lose control. She threw herself at this goal. Taking him as deep as she dared, calming the need to gag, the reflex to reject this foreign body, wanting to become one.

Building the friction with her rhythmic pumping, fighting back the urge to choke, his groans encouraging her on. Jon seemed to be turned on by this offering and pulled greedily at the tail to drive himself deeper. She thought maybe he was there, but his head was buried too deep in her throat to taste anything. The insistence at her ass and his hand at her wetness was good, but it was all too much to concentrate and she gagged reflexively. She was going too many directions at once and had to pull away. She slid up his belly to look at him. Face to face, she kissed him freely and deeply, letting him savor his own saltiness.

He seemed startled by her aggressiveness. "Lift me up....I need you in me." She commanded him suddenly, turning the tables. Jonathan seemed powerless to disobey. He bent forward and, slipping his arms beneath her thighs, took Heather by ass and lifted her pussy above his soaring member. And then brought her down. And none too slowly.

Unceremoniously, corkscrewing her onto its girth, Jonathan watched her reaction and was rewarded. Pain, surprise, fear and desire all ran across Heather's face as she was helpless to slow the intrusion. She bottomed out without consuming his entire length, leaving her ass floating inches above his balls. Jon had an: I told ya so, look on his face, when she recovered from the shock, and could focus on what had just happened.

"Are you ok?" He asked with genuine concern. Heather wasn't sure. She'd never experienced child birth and wasn't sure if she wanted to after this.

"SHIT...give me minute." Was all she could manage, and Jon stood patiently on, while she panted away the pain, neurons burst out in rebellion in both her vagina and brain as they tried to reconcile to what had just happened.

After a few seconds of mouth gaping awe, the pain subsided and she could recover. "My god.... do all the women you impale have the same reaction? What, did you have that thing cut off a horse somewhere and sewn on you???"

"Oh....sorry...a...you did ask for it. No...not all woman...just the inexperienced ones." Jon stated nonchalantly and started to lift her off.

"No, I'm.....ok....I think. I'm just not use to having my arms bound."

"Yeah, this position doesn't really work very well for me either. I have to do all the lifting and, no offense, but my biceps will give out before my cock does."

Heather sensed her chance to be freed. "Well let's fix that shall we? How about you release me from my chains and we can find a better position?"

"Uaaa.. I don know, hon. Donovan is expecting you on the twelfth floor soon, and he wanted you ready." At this, he seemed to remember himself, and in one quick move, lowered Heather to her feet, withdrew his colossus, and slipped out from between Heather's outstretched and bound arms. "Let's try a different position" Jon said as he slipped out of his shirt, casting it to the floor with his pants and boxers. In the mirror Heather could see him in his full glory. Jonathan was a Greek god on earth. He looked like one of those naked male wrestlers on the sides of Grecian urns, accept that he still had one sock on and whoever was his creator had endowed him with certain unhuman like proportions in one very specific department. Almost shuffling as he moved to keep the mass of his dick from oscillating uncontrollably, Jon moved behind Heather and place one large hand on either side of her hips.

Yup....assume the position, was kind of a joke she ran through to herself. Kind of hard to assume another position when your arms are tethered that way. And besides on this night she wanted to be in position. I guess you could sit on your asset, but that would leave you more or less crucified, arms in the air uncomfortably. She'd had had some men do just that, but usually the sight (and smell)of Red Bush brought them around and in the end they enjoyed themselves.

CH11: Zipless Gone South

Enjoyed themselves.... a flimsy kind of defense....wouldn't you say Madame Coswel?? Heather's lawyer-self, cross examining her justification. What is consent? How do you know you've received it? Are we ever sure of what we want. Often we want it in that fleeting moment but then regret it later. Does that give us license to deny we ever wanted it ? The new sports car, the rhinestone bra, the calorie laden restaurant dish. Or does the brain's self-deceptive behavior make the decision for us, and the desire never existed? How many men, who had almost begged her to give it to them, frantically searching for release, only later to state publicly that they had no role in ending up where they were? I mean how does a grown man end up handcuffed in that position in an elevator alone with a pool of his own cum on the floor and a cat tail butt plug in his ass?

Jonathan thrust into her hard. Again the flash bulbs and explicactives exploded in Heather's head. She remembered banging her head against the mirror where she was watching him and thinking the whole scene surreal. This hairy god with a body of a minotaur, in all departments, pulling her hips back and thrusting his into her. The pain. The pleasure. The raw nature of his animal movement. She watched him for signs of pleasure. Jon seemed to be enjoying it, but not at the level she expected. She remembered kind of a mechanical, melancholy mood washing over Jonathan's countenance, and wondering, if she was doing something wrong. Jon, in turn was watching the same expressions on her face, and the whole thing seem to fall to pieces.

"What's wrong? Heather questioned as the thrusting waned. "Am I doing something wrong?" Jonathan just stood there for a minute, emotions flushing over his face. Lust, disappointment, hunger, anger and resignation. "It's not you, it's me."

Heather burst into laughter, this time spraying the mirror with spit. "Did you just say that?!!! Are you breaking up with me, with you cock still in my pussy???" Heather couldn't help but laugh at the irony of a zip-less fuck gone bad.

"No...no...no...I mean.... wait, breakup?... what??" She had him confused.

"Look, never mind, what's the problem? You don't go for women?"

"NO...I mean Yes...it's just that...with this thing....a small woman...like you... is never satisfying. I need something to push against. I need someone with depth. I need an experienced woman that can work with me. Look, no offense, but I need a woman with a big ass to satisfy me."

Again, Heather burst into laughter at the strangeness of it all. "You like big butts!!?"

He nodded. It was all he could do. "and besides, I'm supposed to be prepping you and getting you up up to the twelfth floor for your appointment with Donovan. That's got me a little distracted."

CH12: May I Have Another

"Ok, big guy. Look...when is Donovan expecting me?"

"Well, there 's no set time, but I'm suppose to get you up there and call him."

"What is it between you two?"

"Between us two?"

"Yeah...I mean, like what do you do for him?"

"Oh, I'm his barber and part of his security team."

"Security team. What does he need security for?"

"Well, I can't exactly tell you...but he does."

"Ok...so..well...then what do you need to do to 'prep me' for.....my appointment? I'm shackled, got my dress up around my tits, a tail mounted in my ass....is there any other kinky details I should know about?"

"Well...yeah....one. You see...aaa...Donovan doesn't like pubic hair."

" And you... being his barber....are going to shave me?"

"Right." With that Jonathan bent and pulled a knife looking thing from his pants on the floor, and flipped out a straight blade that gleamed sharp and menacing in the elevator lights.

"What the fuck is that?" Heather blurted.

"That, my dear, is my weapon of choice. Both in a fight and in my job. A DOVO blade. Extra sharp." Jon expertly whipped the blade free from its handle into a position that Heather took to be ready to shave or... to cut someone's throat. He moved the blade through the air miming shaving someone, the sharp blade edge glinting as it swept an imaginary face, with a Sweeny Todd flourish. He seemed to be lost in revelry for a moment that Heather took to be the art of his profession.

"Hey..aaah..you're making me nervous with that thing."

"Oh, sorry. Was trying to show you how light I am with the blade. I consider it kind of a dance...my art. Shaving another person with a straight blade is one of the most intimate acts. You have to trust me...entirely; or it doesn't work."

"And you think I am going to trust you down there?" Heather nodded toward her nether region.

"Well....I think you don't have a choice."

" I could scream."

"I have a sock."

"Yeah....Ok...no sock...and, be gentle. How do you want me?" Jonathan reached down and took a small, metal disc like can from his pants, and pulled the lid free. Placing the blade on Heather's back as a shelf, he spit on his fingers he worked the contents of the can into a lather. Then, with fingers full of foam, he pulled her tail up with one hand and began to kneed soap with Heather's moisture till her red muff was a lathered mass of bubbles.

The soap had a manly scent of sandalwood with a bit of menthol. Jon seemed to relax too as he moved to his trade. From her position, Heather watched as his member slowly morphed from battering ram to overstuffed sausage. Jon massaged Heather's flanks, hips and buttocks reassuring her that he meant no harm. Heather closed her eyes, willing herself to relax. Picking up the blade, Jon sat down on the floor, facing her behind. Without hesitation, he pulled her tail lightly, causing her ass to present itself to him. Then she felt the cool blade, slicing her clean, down along her ass cleavage and tight to her asshole. The sensation was strange and exhilarating. She could tell he was good. Three or four swipes and he wiped the blade free on the inside of his leg. There, Heather could see her orange hair mingling with his dark coarse hairs and foam. He then turned the blade on her thighs, pulling the skin taunt with one hand and stoking the blade down and away from her mound. She could tell the shave was clean and tight.

It was intimate. She could get used to this. He pulled the tail to redirect her hips an expose the other thigh. More orange hair added to his. He then swung his legs around and ducked under Heather to face her straight on. Jon pulled her to a standing position with the tail between her legs. He seemed to be contemplating the best approach for the challenge of her unruly muff when her dress descended from its perch on her shallow bosom, to land around his shoulders, casting his whole effort in the dark. He pushed the dress up annoyed, looking to Heather for assistance.

Heather, arms shackled, stared back in bemusement, as the dress fell over him again when he went to use his hands. Jon got to his knees and made to cut the dress free from her. "Whao...whao... there big fella, just what are you doing?"

"Ah...getting this out of my way."

"Is it necessary to destroy one of my favorite dresses? What am I going to wear when I leave? I think we can get this dress off the old fashion way and I don't think I have to have be chained up to shave me. I'll submit willingly, if you'll free my hands."

"Well...I suppose. Where are you going to go anyway?" With that Jonathan put down the razor and freed Heather from the handrail. "Thanks. Now how would you like me? I don't want you messing up and cutting me by accident." Heather slipped her dress off and removed the bangle cuffs so she could rub her sore wrist.

Jon, looking at the red marks on her skin asked..."so did those cut you?"

"Almost!! They aren't exactly padded. What are you guys thinking?"

"Ah...I don't know. That's Donovan stuff."

"Well they suck. You should try them."

"Yeah...I should."

With that prompt hanging in the air, Heather plucked the razor from Jonathan's hand and placed first one and then the other bangle over his wrist and looked up at him expectantly. "Well?"

"Well, I don't think they're that bad." He said with a shrug.

"Ok...sure...when their just on your wrist, but when you're shackled to the handrail and then fucked hard with that thing." She slapped his flaccid dick playfully and smiled.

"Ok...Ok...I get it. I'll tell Donovan to get some padded cuffs or something."

"Or something? What; do you guys do this on a regular basis?" Heather was starting to get pissed.

"Yeah? Or something?!" She shoved Jon into the corner, and dropping his razor, reached between his legs and yanked his cock back and up so that he bent forward, catching himself on the rails. She wasn't the only one with a tail to pull.

"I think you need to see how this feels!" Heather was surprised at herself. This was fun. His cock pulled up between his legs with one hand, She smacked his ass hard with her open hand. Jon started at her reflection in the mirror, surprised, but didn't move to pull away, as a red welt arose from his cheek.

Heather pressed her luck and slapped him again. He laughed. That made her mad, and she moved quickly to pull the bangle chain around his left wrist and then swatted him again, noticing that his cock was no longer flaccid, but was starting to rise.

Again she hit him. This time has hard as she could. She pulled her hand away smarting. Jon smiled without flinching, lifting his ass to taunt her. "YOU BASTARD! Your enjoying this!" She bellowed and unleashed a fury of strikes with both hands as he smiled back at her, his cock stiffing more by the moment.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Heather screamed and threw herself, exhausted and frazzled down on his hairy back side panting. He was laughing at her! Deep belly laughs that rolled Heather up and down with his breaths. "You ass! You think that's funny?" Her ear to his back, she could hear him trying to muffle his mirth. She could also feel his ass pushing back against her mound, and remembered his excitement.