Emergency Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't just think it funny!

CH13: Weapon of Choice

Heather moved her hands around his flanks to explore the extent of his excitement.

It was significant. Jon moaned at the warmth of her hands on him and pushed his ass against her harder. Heather reciprocated, grinding what remained of her muff into his asshole and at the same time teasing her taught nipples against hairs on the small of his back.

His back hair providing a sensation through her nipples she'd never felt before, sending a new flush of moisture and scent between her thighs. Heather moved her hands up Jon's belly to find his nipples.

He moaned at the touch of her nails. She was surprised that this got him excited. Heather stood tall arching her low back and boar down with her pelvis to press her clit against him and pulled his nipples back like reins. She then slapped herself against him in rapid succession imagining she was fucking him doggie style.

This really got Jon hot. "YEAH baby...YEAH!! Take me....TAKE ME HARD!!" He bellowed. Now it was Heather's turn to be worried. Looking around, she located her panties, and quickly moved to secure his other wrist with the bangle. She then scooped up the underwear and stuffed it in his mouth.

Returning to her position of control, Heather almost bust up at the surprised look on his face in the mirror of the elevator. He was her's now and he knew it.

She dramatically placed a hand on either side of his hips and slammed her muff hard against his ass numerous times in succession. Jon, watching her with wanting eyes, arched his low back and pushed himself against her, as if wanting her to penetrate him. Heather moved her hands to his cock and slid back his foreskin to find that a thread pre-cum coated her fingers.

Their eyes connected through the mirror, Heather slowly ran the edge of her nail under the taught foreskin and along the crest of his head, coating it in the slick fluid of his excitement. Jon trembled in anticipation. Heather gracefully pressed herself to his hairy perineum using small movements to draw back her hood exposing her erect clit. With her other hand she drew circles around his ass hole as it puckered with her nail slowly teasing the folds.

This brought another flush of pre-cum that Heather used to coat his head and fully pull back his foreskin to expose him entirely. From her position, she was watching her hand play his instrument, the massive member convulsing rhythmically in her grip, begging to climax.

The combination of her hands at either end, exciting his desire. She wanted him to cum, but how to get him there? Seeing her tail between their legs, she relinquished her grip and fished the tail up between them. Making a quick loop around his cock and balls, she then looped the remainder around his shaft, creating a fur sheath that she could slide along his length.

Through her panties, Heather was sure she heard...."OHHH gawd!!"...in a panty muffled way. She didn't need to hear, cause she could read that this was good all over the ecstasy dripping from his face. Moving her free hand to his nipple, she pulled him back against her and again rubbed her muff into his sensitive perineum stimulating a flow from his prostate which emerged to dance and dangle with the strokes of her hand. Heather used her other hand to catch up the hanging thread in her fingers and brought the treasure to her lips. Watching him watch her, she seductively used her tongue and lips to remove him from her fingers, while maintaining a consistent rhythm with her other hand and muff.

Jon seemed to feel reinvigorated bucking backward to meet her. The tether between them catching on the out-stroke and pulling them back together. Heather had a sense of conquest wash over her. Was this what it was like for a guy the first time? Was she losing her male virginity. The tug, tug, tug of the plug in her ass was exciting. The desire and need on Jon's face was motivating. He had closed his eyes and seemed to be in the moment enjoying their dance.

Heather moved her other hand to his member. Her two hands around the fur sheath barely able to lock her fingers. She stoked him, not hard, but firmly. Pulling back and at the same time thrusting into him with her hips. She watched herself in the mirror and smiled at herself giving such pleasure when the handle of the tail popped free of her asshole unexpectedly. The tether between them uncoupled; surprising them both. Jon's eyes flashed open in a panic.

Heather could tell he was on the verge of climaxing. Thinking fast, Heather swiped a coating of soapy moisture from her folds and lathered it on his ass. Then she caught up the dangling handle and, making another loop around his shaft to use up the extra length. Then possitioning the handle at his hole, she pressed the plug to his asshole and secured it in place with her pelvis.

A look of fear and desire flashed in his eyes and then a flush of embarrassment tinted his cheeks as she said, "Relax...don't be so uptight... you'll like this". With a wink and twitch, heather resumed stoking and thrusting, being gentile against the urge to shove the length home.

Jon seemed to warm to this new experience and again closed his eyes as they closed the distance between them, a few millimetres at a time.

This went for a minute until she couldn't take the anticipation anymore and thrust the length of the handle into him sending him into convulsion, cumming copiously, his hot load splashing against the wall of the elevator.

The smell of his climax, her elation at bringing satisfaction and the coupling of her flanks to his ass was too much. Pulling his ass back into her and leaning back to provide maximum contact, Heather came again, squirting her fluids around his balls and thighs like a tom cat marking his territory.

The memory never fades! It was a terrific sensation, a cacophony of conflicting aromas, roles and reflexes, something she would pursue for the rest of her life, yet never quite able to duplicate the ecstasy of her first time. Heather finished with one last violent thrust and collapsed, panting across his back and rested there for what seemed like an hour listening to his heart winding down from its panicked pace, basking in the glorious scent of their mingled fluids on the floor.

CH14: Red Bush Lives!

I regret the way I left Big Jon. He was a kind soul, and didn't deserve to be embarrassed that way. I guess I got caught up in the moment. The moment Red Bush was born.

After our release, I slowly recovered my wits and found myself angry that Donovan though he could have me that way. Who did he think he was? What did he think I was? How many women had he done that to?

Jonathan watched me dress with a bemused smile, enjoying the confident air he felt he'd given me, until he realized that I had no intention of freeing him. I regret that I didn't take a picture of him for my collection. Dress back on, I left my panties in his mouth, and fished his cell phone from his pant pocket. I scrolled through the contact list until I found Donovan, called the number and told the message machine that his 'treat' was on its way. Then, with a tart pat on his ass, I placed a cool kiss on Jonathan's confused cheek and, releasing the emergency stop button. We descended to level B2 where I got off after pushing every floor from there to the Penthouse at floor twelve. My last view before I retreated to the stairs, was Big Jon's bare ass with his tail between his legs and a forlorn expression on his gagged face.

"Well that's it for our newscast for October 31st, 2013. We hope you have a safe and delicious night."

"We would like to remind our viewers that the Police have asked women to refrain from dressing as the infamous Red Bush Rapist and that elevators are private property and couples....aaa....coupling in stopped elevators may be prosecuted by the building's owners for levitational dysfunction. Thank you and goodnight."

"Whoa...Nancy....you didn't just say that live on the air?"

"Yes, Doug. Yes I did. I read exactly what it says on the teleprompter you buffoon, and I would suggest you should watch your backside on our elevator ride back to your office!" Nancy said with a wink to the camera. Getting up from her seat, as the elegant news anchor walked confidently from the telecast desk to the darkened wing of the studio, viewers could just see the bobbing end of a long white tail below the hemline of her conservative olive skirt.