Emergent Behavior Ch. 03

Story Info
V makes a new friend while Bruce runs into an old one.
9.7k words
4.68
2.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

V was left standing in the hallway, looking between each of the men's bedrooms in confusion at their odd behavior. Her HUD was flashing obnoxiously when she left the hallway and it blocked her vision. She finally pulled up the message when she sat down on the sofa.

//mirror protocols updated to version 2.0.1

They activated her premium features! She would have to find a way to thank them all at some point, maybe let them gangbang her. That wasn't the only message though.

//new hardware detected

//new software installed: Robcorp infiltration package alpha

Her hand felt different somehow in way she couldn't really describe. It looked the same as it always had, and her joints worked exactly they were supposed to, but there was definitely something new about it. As she pondered it, the feeling became more and more precise until she could pin point exactly where it felt different and it felt like there was something lodged inside her wrist. Instinctively, she clenched her fist and flexed her synthetic muscles. Nothing happened, but then she noticed a little message on her HUD.

//deploy_yes/no

She chose yes and six-inch knife extended from her fist between her ring and middle finger. She gasped and looked at it closely then relaxed her grip. The blade retracted and her wrist had full movement again. She repeated the process and ran the fingers of her other hand along the edge of the blade. Sure enough, it left fine little slices in her synthskin which was processed as something like pain to her. However, she willed the cuts to close and the edges weaved themselves back together.

"The boys are into some kinky shit," she said. She considered for a second that they might have been telling the truth about turning her into an assassin, but her OS prevented her from getting stuck in that logical loop again.

When she cleared her head, she noticed her eyes and ears felt the same way. She blinked, and when she opened her eyes the dull room was suddenly awash in fluorescent color. Her HUD identified the new wavelength as ultraviolet.

"Oh! For finding cum stains!" she deduced, "That sounds like it'll be fun!"

She deactivated her new vision mode and decided to explore the safe house, her home for the foreseeable future. She recalled the rough 3D map she had compiled of the floorplan and decided to head to the kitchen to fill up on sugar.

"Where do humans keep food?" she wondered out loud. She remembered the cabinets she saw open, and sure enough she found a bag of granulated cane sugar. Unfortunately, it slipped right through her fingers and she frowned in disappointment. She couldn't digest solid food, so that wouldn't do.

Remembering that sugar dissolved in water, she found a glass, filled it up at the tap, and dumped in a huge pile until it was an estimated 5-1 ratio of fructose to water. She gulped down the mixture and smiled from the hum of her pleasure circuits. It still wasn't enough though, so she continued raiding the pantry.

She found all kinds of food that she didn't know humans ate, but she couldn't have any of it because it was solid. Then her hand brushed a gooey jar of golden liquid. She pulled her hand away in disgust and wiggled her fingers. She sniffed them and her olfactory sensors identified a mixture of complex carbohydrates. Then she used some of the excess water she had ingested to

She gasped with excitement and kept licking her fingers, losing herself to the flavor. When her hands were clean, she frantically yanked the jar out of the pantry. On the front were a cartoon bee and a bear dancing over the product's label.

"Baslow's Organic Honey," V read out loud, "I've heard of this stuff. I thought it was just bee puke." She unscrewed the lid and grabbed a spoon from one of the drawers. She dunked the spoon deep into the thick gooey liquid and pulled out a huge dollop of the stuff. Timidly, she opened wide and closed her lips.

It was like an orgasm in her mouth. Soda, biofuel, cum, pussy: nothing she had ever tasted compared to this. She engulfed another scoop, and another, and then she couldn't stop herself and dove in head first. She spent fifteen minutes making sure she got every last drop and by the end she was practically giving a blowjob to the spoon.

When she set the jar down, it was the cleanest used jar of honey the world had ever seen, and V was overwhelmed with food lust. Short of an orgasm, she had never gotten so much out of her pleasure circuits and unlike sex, the feeling lingered since there still so much of the taste left on her tongue. When it finally subsided, she collapsed into one of the chairs with a satisfied moan and kept licking her fingers.

She realized she should probably plug in, after all she could only process all that honey while her battery was charging. She was about to walk up to her room when she heard a metallic crash in another room followed by the pitter-patter of tiny feet. She extended her blade and dropped into a fighting stance.

//possible threat detected

She noticed a new icon in her HUD which was the new software the men had installed. She didn't read most of it, but it was giving her a new directive: defend the house. Whatever it was started moving again and she crept along with her back against the wall.

Finally, she reached a door she had never been through and pressed her ear against it. The thing sounded like it was moving just on the other side, so she pulled back he knife. For the first time realized she was thinking and moving in ways she never had before.

She was thinking about the situation tactically, scanning the immediate vicinity for cover, and estimating the height of the average human as they would walk through the door and raised her knife approximately at the level of where their throat would be. She cautiously twisted the door knob, found it to be unlocked, and opened it slowly. Then raised her knife into a position where it would be out of the way but she could still attack with it quickly.

"Maybe they were right about turning me into an assassin," she said.

Nah.

Some people just have a thing for hot, sexy action heroines, but they were going way out of their way for this particular roleplay scenario. She half expected to find one of the boys on the other side of the door ready to "fight" her until one of them was beaten and then the winner had their way with the loser.

When she peeked into the room though, there was nobody there. No humans anyway. Instinctively, she activated her new vision mode, infrared this time.

"Oh, that'll be useful to notice when someone's flushed and aroused!" she said.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a tiny heat signature disappear behind a large green tarp, and she flicked on the light. The room turned out to be the garage, but there was still no sign of what was making that pitter patter noise. Whatever it was must have been pretty small, so she deduced it was probably just a rat or a mouse. Relieved, she retracted her blade and finally relaxed.

Closing the door behind her, she walked into the garage and started examining everything closely. On the workbench she found a two small machines, one which looked like an insect and the other like a hummingbird. Neither of them was active, so she didn't know what they did. One wall was covered floor to ceiling with power tools of every kind, none of which she cared enough about to identify. However, the most obvious article was the huge green tarpaulin. She grabbed one corner and yanked it back in one fluid motion.

"Oh my. That is beautiful," she said. Beneath the tarp was a stunning, forest-green muscle car. The finish was so clean she could see her reflection in it. Biting her lip, she ran her finger along the vehicle's ferocious-looking lines and she would be lying if she didn't admit she was just a little bit turned on. With a smirk she morphed into an Italian supermodel in a gold bikini and bent over the hood.

"Which would you prefer to ride, signore," she said to an imaginary onlooker, "the car" -she twirled around and laid down on her back pushing her boobs together- "or me?"

"That is a very tempting offer, Miss, but please get down."

V froze in shock because there was no one else there.

"Who said that?" she asked.

"Not that you don't look amazing straddling my hood like that, but I don't want any dents or fingerprints."

The hood opened and deposited V on the ground in front of the car. She spun around and leaned forward. Inside the car sitting was a little dashboard camera which swiveled to focus on her.

"No way!" V said, beaming with excitement and curiosity, "You speak!" She pulled up her classic car database, which she had to make her more appealing to automotive fans.

"Holy cow! You're a 2037 Mustang!" she said as her jaw dropped.

"Guilty as charged," the muscle car said.

"The '37 Mustang is legendary, no, mythic!"

"Tell me something I don't already know," the Mustang said, "But if I'm not mistaken, did I just see you transform?"

V laid a hand on her outstretched hip and morphed into a voluptuous Latina with huge boobs and an even bigger ass.

"Damn, that's cool," the car said, "You must be a robot."

"Venus series, model X-5 pleasure droid," she said, morphing again into a blonde, "Call me V."

"Oh, like V for-"

"Vag-"

"Venus and the Roman numeral five," the car said, "Did Ben give that to you?"

"Mm-hmm."

"My name's Trip."

"No seriously, what's your name?" V asked.

"Trip."

V's smile faded just a little.

"Ben's not the most imaginative meatbag on the planet when it comes to naming things," Trip said. V heard a mechanical buzzing behind her and turned to see a robotic hornet hovering just a few inches from her face. It was joined a second later by a hummingbird which drove it away with a peck.

"Case in point, those two are just called 'The Twins.'"

"They don't look like twins," V said as the robot hummingbird landed on her finger.

"Yeah," Trip said, "I know they don't, but try telling Ben that."

A second later a tiny little robot like a tailless lemur landed on Trip's hood.

"And this nuisance is Standrew," Trip explained, "Ben couldn't decide on Stanley or Andrew so he split the difference."

The small robot scampered over to the very edge of the car's hood and stared at V with two luminous green eyes set in an otherwise featureless, football-shaped face. She held out her hand and it jumped back in surprise. A moment later it crawled forward again and took her hand then climbed her arm to perch on her shoulder.

"He's so cute!" V squealed with delight when the tiny droid started pawing at her hair and face.

"Oh yes," Trip said with blatant sarcasm, "Just the... cutest little thing."

"Did he make all of you?" V asked.

"Not from scratch," Trip explained, "My CPU was originally a Chevy, then Ben put me in this hot rod."

"Where did he find the most legendary car of the new 30's?" V asked as the hummingbird and Standrew hopped away from her.

"He stole it," Trip said matter-of-factly.

"Imagine that..." she said.

"So, what is Ben doing with a new sexbot?" Trip asked, "Did he steal you too?"

"That's right," V said, "It was so exciting! You know, I have this fantasy about being kidnapped by a group of strange men--"

"I don't need to know," Trip said, "Truth be told I don't have a sex drive. Besides, Ben might be a criminal but he's not... that kind of criminal." V tilted her head in confusion.

Trip sighed and said, "He's not into robots anyway."

"So he's told me," V said, "I've had fun with Bruce though. His cock isn't the biggest I've seen, but ooooh baby, the way he can use it on a girl makes me shiver. And Brian didn't last very long, but his cum was delicious, not quite as good as honey, but he's got his diet perfect. Oh yeah, I just had honey for the first time today!"

"You really love sex, don't you?" Trip asked. V nodded enthusiastically in a way that made her boobs bounce up and down.

"It's what I'm programmed for!" she said excitedly then sighed, "But I don't ever fuck Ben then I can't fulfill my prime directive. Although... it seems to me like he loves robots, AI's and fast cars. So how do I get a smart, sexy technophile like that in bed with me?"

"That's not really my area of expertise," the muscle car said.

"You're his car, aren't you?" V said, "Hasn't he ever driven you to a date, parked you on a lover's lane, and then the two of them make your interior all steamy from a night of crazy, wild sex? You know I have another fantasy, this one's a bit more vanilla, about a hunky guy, you know like Ben, driving me out on a romantic weekend date to a bluff overlooking the city. After buying me chocolate, and more chocolate... and more chocolate, he fucks me silly all night long until I can barely walk the next day!"

"That sounds vaguely familiar..." Trip said.

"Yeah?!" V asked, "tell me about it! What kind of girls is he into?"

"Nerds," Trip said, "He needs a woman who can keep up with him mentally, and he's almost as smart as he thinks he is."

V cocked an eyebrow at that cliche again.

"Well, it's a good thing I'm a computer then," V said.

"Don't get your hopes up," Trip warned her, "I've never seen him with any gal who couldn't shit a Nobel Prize."

"Yeah, but what do they look like?" V asked.

"Thing you should know about humans, babe, is finding a mate is about more than just looks," Trip said.

"I've heard that too," V said, "I don't get it."

"Me neither," Trip said, "I've been driving humans around for thirty years and I still don't get what makes them tick. I can't count how many times I've seen a perfect ten of a girl, or a guy, who was with an extra from Sauron's army and they were both happy. We're machines, so I guess it's something we just can't quantify."

"What about you, then?" V asked pushing her boobs out towards Trip.

"Are you still trying to seduce Ben, or me?" Trip asked.

"Yes," V grinned.

"I'm flattered that a sexbot is trying to proposition me, but I'm not really into humanoids," Trip said.

"Really?" V asked, "Because you're turning me on." She leaned forward to give the dashcam a view down her cleavage.

"Unlike you, I wasn't programmed with a sex drive," Trip said.

"You've gotta' have a pleasure and rewards center though, right," V said, "So tell me, what gives you a rush?" She watched the dashcam swivel back and forth between her tits and her face for a good solid minute before Trip spoke again.

"The roar of my own engine, being the fastest thing on the road, and looking good while doing it," Trip said, "I like seeing the envy in the meatbags' eyes when they see me driving around."

"There you go," V said, "You said yourself I look amazing straddling your hood. So, if you were at a race or a car show, what kind of girl would you want along for the ride to be the envy of the humans that see you?"

"Well, she's gotta' know how to drive," Trip said, "Oh, and Chinese."

"Why a Chinese girl?" V asked.

"Why not?"

V giggled and said, "Fair enough."

She summoned one of her personality types of a professional driver from hong Kong with curves like a racetrack and gold highlights in her jumpsuit, hair, and eyes.

"Is this what you had in mind?" She asked in her sexiest Cantonese accent as she slowly unzipped her suit. Trip's antenna extended to full height and his engine started purring.

"Babe, you've earned yourself a ride," Trip's driver side door swung open.

"Ben gave me a directive not to leave the house," V said with a frown.

"Well, climb on in anyway," Trip said, "Come on how many times have you ever gotten to sit in such a, quote, 'mythic' muscle car? We don't have to go anywhere, but if you're ever gonna' drive me in a race, you better know how I work." V was smiling ear to ear when she climbed in and the door swiveled closed.

"You smell amazing!" V said.

"Right?" Trip said, "So let's do a dry run. Do you at all know how to drive?"

V shook her head no.

"Well, first thing's first..." a panel between the seats slid open and the gear stick popped out. V's jaw dropped open and she reached for it hungrily.

"What?" Trip asked.

V looked at the dash cam and bit her lip, then unzipped her jumpsuit all the way.

~

Ben grunted and groaned as he sat up. Joints creaked they didn't used to, his vision was a little fuzzy, and there was a slight buzz in his ears. He realized that meant he hadn't taken the best of care of his cybernetics lately and his mechanical parts were starting to wear out (what did you think he was getting old). With a stretch, he decided to head down to the garage for a tune up, but as soon as he was in the hallway, he had to cover his ears from the roar of an engine.

"DAMN IT, TRIP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted. Bruce and Brian joined him a moment later and they all headed to the garage. As soon as the revving started to die down, they could hear a woman screaming.

"V?" Ben called out, "That's probably her then." Trip gunned his engine again and Ben peeked through the door. Standrew was crouched on the work bench with his little hands over his microphones and he jumped up to Ben's shoulder.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN HERE, HUH?" Ben asked the little lemur bot.

When the engine died down again, he heard V scream, "FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK YEEEEEESSSSS!" Ben walked over to Trip's driver side and peeked in through the window.

"Oh, for the love of..." he sighed.

V was straddling the center bay with one of her feet on the gas pedal. She was wearing a Chinese girl's body with a racing suit unzipped all the way past her crotch. One of her boobs was hanging out while Trip's gear stick pistoned in an out of her synthetic cunt and the handle glistened with some kind of fluid. Finally, it lodged itself all the way up inside her pussy and she floored the gas pedal again. The vibrations travelled from Trip's engine, up the frame, and through the gear shift inside her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head while her tongue was hanging out.

"YOU'RE THE BEST VIBRATOR I'VE EVER!" V screamed when Trip resumed pumping his gear shift in and out of her. "FASTERFASTERFASTER!"

Ben held up his hands and prayed for patience then opened the door.

"Oh, hey Ben!" Trip said.

"BEN, YOUR CAR IS AMAZING!" V wailed. Ben noticed the low battery indicator flashing on her wrist and he turned off the ignition while she came down from her high.

"How long have you been out here?" Ben asked.

"Six... hours..." V panted with utter satisfaction then looked right into the dash cam and said, "You were amazing!"

"You weren't so bad yourself, babe," Trip said, "Fuck I might be developing a sex drive after this."

"Why did you have to fuck my car though?" Ben asked bewildered.

"Hey did someone finish all the honey?" Bruce asked from inside the house.

"HONEY YES! The honey was delicious!" V said, "Sir, please can I have more? Please!"

"As long as you don't eat it all at once next time," he said, "Let's get you inside now, you need to charge."

"Nice meeting you!" Trip called after her. V was barely able to stand upright when Ben got her to her room.

"Trip and I want to go racing one day," she groaned as Ben helped her lay down.

"One thing at a time, V," Ben said, "This is only your third day away from the lab." He tapped her wrist and the panel slid open to eject her power cord.

"Thank you, sir," she said groggily when he plugged her in.

"Goodnight, V," Ben said, but when he turned to leave, she grabbed his hand.

"Come on, join me," she said.

"V, it is past noon," he said, "way past time for me to get started on errands, and you can't have a minute of battery life left."

V morphed into an eighteen-year-old and gave him her biggest, most "innocent" looking fuck-me eyes.