Emergent Behavior Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stay with me, daddy, I'm scared," she pouted.

"V, we talked about this," he groaned, "Please don't ask me to fuck you."

"And I'm not asking. I'm coercing you," she said, "You lied to me when you said you're not into robots. I've been in the garage, and you clearly love them."

"I love the Cubs too, but that doesn't mean I wanna' fuck the team," he said.

"Still, we have a connection," she said, "Trip said your type is sexy nerds, so..." she added a pair of glasses to her disguise "...would you fuck me if I were human?"

"Too young," he said and pulled away.

"Ugh. You're relentless!" she said.

"I'm relentless?" he asked.

"At least kiss me goodnight," she insisted then morphed into her default.

"Alright but-"

It was the kind of lewd kiss that makes parents tell their kids to leave the room: like she was trying to inhale him from the inside out and shove her tongue all the way down his throat at the same time. Her breath was actually warm to his surprise and her tongue was wet which shouldn't have been the case since she was a machine. At least it didn't taste like coolant or cutting fluid. Then she pressed her boobs into his chest and he felt some pump inside her pounding like a real heartbeat. Finally, she let him pull away and her eyes were dilated so wide her could the glowing circuitry behind them.

Then she licked her lips and said, "Thank you. Sir."

Ben said nothing as left the room in shock. Bruce and Brian both gave him a thumbs up while wearing the biggest shit-eating grins and Ben flipped both them off as he walked away.

V let out a contented sigh and closed her eyes, but she could still see her owner's face. She replayed the kiss in her mind over and over again while imagining her owner finally giving in, pinning her underneath him on the bed, and fucking her every way he wanted. And the whole time, there was that strange feeling again that she knew him.

~

"Should've started errands hours ago," Brian said as he poured some cereal, "Cheerios at 2 pm just doesn't sit well with me."

Bruce swung through the kitchen, grabbed a scone from the pantry, and then hurried out.

"Hey where are you going?" Brian asked but Bruce said nothing. A moment later he joined Ben in the garage who was opening up his cybernetic arm. Standrew grabbed a tool from the wall and scurried over to Ben.

"Thanks, buddy," Ben said. A moment later The Twins (who looked nothing alike) landed on the workbench and nuzzled up to him. The robotic hornet brushed past his hand, but then the hummingbird landed on the table and pecked the other one away.

"Hey! Hey! Be nice to your sister!" he picked up both robots and perched them on his shoulders where they sank into the crook of his neck, "See, there's enough of me for the both of you." He turned to see Bruce with a rifle over his shoulder and a huge revolver on his hip.

"You're packing heat, where are you headed?" Ben asked.

"Got buzzed over a private channel," Bruce said, "Somebody wants to meet."

"Mm hm... that doesn't sound suspicious at all," Ben said, "you know, on the tail end of a heist."

"Oh, I know it," Bruce said, "But you know what a cautious guy I am."

"Are you taking Trip with you?" Ben asked.

"Thanks, but he's not very subtle," Bruce said.

"I take that as a compliment," Trip said.

"I got errands of my own tonight," Ben said, "I don't like you going without backup, though."

"I got backup," Bruce bit his lip and whistled, and a flying robot hovered around the corner. It was essentially a flying sniper rifle, a large caliber gun with four rotors and deployable legs to anchor it for a shot.

"That thing gives me the creeps," Ben said.

"Why, because you didn't program it with a cutesy personality?" Bruce asked, "Not every inhuman robot has to act like a dog, you know."

"The Twins' personalities are actually based on parrots and Standrew's matrix was derived from a lemur," Ben explained, "If they're programmed to be friendly, they'll be more likely to watch your back."

"It's a gun, Ben," Bruce said, "It doesn't need to be cute. I'm taking the van, not sure when I'll be back."

"Stay safe out there," Ben called after him.

"So, you and V?" Trip asked, "A sexbot, huh? You finally breaking that dry spell?"

"Don't you start that too," Ben groaned as he closed up his arm, "I have enough trouble fending her off."

"Oh, woe is me," Trip said, "Someone who can transform into every smoking hot woman I could ever imagine is head-over heels for me."

"Shaddup!" Ben said and tossed a dirty rag at his windshield, "She's not real. Her feelings for me aren't real, their enforced to make her a more appealing product."

"Oh, woe is me," Trip started again, "I literally own a smoking hot robot slave girl who's programmed to be madly in love with me."

"'Hey, Ben, let's give our self-driving car a voice of its own. How funny would that be?'" Ben muttered under his breath.

"Okay look," Trip said, "May I speak frankly? You might not like what I'm about to say."

"As if I could actually shut you up?" Ben said.

"Allie was one-in-a-million," Trip said, "But there's 8 billion women on this planet, and that's just the human ones. End of the day, V and I are both just toys. You and I love taking a spin on the open road. What makes her any different."

"Well for one, I didn't steal her for myself," Ben explained, "She's for a client. Secondly, there's something else going on with her, and I'm afraid of what I might find in her code."

"Is that what the commotion was last night?" Trip asked.

"She morphed into Albion and then tried to kill us," Ben explained.

"Oh," Trip said bluntly.

~

It was almost sundown by the time Bruce arrived at the meetup point.

His mystery contact had told him to meet them at the port, for obvious reasons. It was abandoned but since it was still ostensibly corporate property, law enforcement stayed away. Only the occasional security drone flew through the site, and since there was nothing of value left, trespassing wasn't heavily enforced. This all made it into an underworld hub and the gangs and criminal organizations considered it neutral ground.

However, when Bruce observed the site from his position, it seemed like nobody was there.

"Think they chickened out?" he asked the robot hovering nearby.

"UNLIKELY," the self-aware gun said, "I AM CALCULATING A 75.6% LIKELIHOOD THAT THIS IS A TRAP."

"And the other 24.4%?" Bruce asked.

"THAT THE OTHER PARTY DOESN'T TRUST YOU EITHER."

"Well let's hope so," Bruce said.

"SIR, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ENCOUNTER."

"Just cover me on the approach," Bruce said, "take position up in that crane. Any snipers will probably be in that building over there, I can handle anything on the ground."

"AFFIRMATIVE." the self-aware gun flew up to the top of the crane and deployed its legs to brace itself for a shot. Bruce knew it wasn't smart walking down there, but it wasn't like he was going to just waltz right on in either. He kept to the shadows as he moved into the port towards a wide open area where the meetup would probably occur. When he got there, he still didn't see anyone and he was considering leaving when he got a text message on his HUD.

in the office

;) xoxo

"Well, that's kind of unusual," Bruce said.

"SIR, A CLOAKED HUMANOID JUST ENTERED THAT BUILDING," his backup said through his cybernetic phone and shone a laser on the door.

Cloaking technology was kind of a mixed bag. You could try hiding one electromagnetic frequency and hope the enemy didn't have sensors for the ones you weren't, or you could hide many frequencies and then cook yourself alive from the device's heat output. Most street samurai believed it wasn't worth it. But Bruce knew of one in particular who still did.

"I think I know who it is," Bruce said, "Keep your sights on that window though." Bruce looked around to make sure there were no obvious threats like a cloaked RHINO drone then approached the building in a winding route to stay in cover. He drew the heavy revolver from his hip and held his hand a few centimeters from the door handle to detect any electric currents.

He detected that it wasn't wired to anything, so it wasn't attached to any booby traps, at least none that could use his body to complete a circuit. There still could be a tripwire attached to it, but he didn't smell any explosives or toxins either, which eliminated that kind of trap. There could still be spikes on the other side...

Bruce shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. He could keep imagining traps all night which would leave him exposed and he wouldn't have accomplished anything tonight. At a certain point in his life, Bruce had just decided that he couldn't keep worrying about traps and ambushes constantly, so he cautiously opened the door and went in gun first.

"You're still so paranoid, but negligent," a female voice said, "You know there could have been an autoturret on this side."

"Autoturret, right," Bruce said, "That's the one I forgot."

He saw a shimmering field like heat waves in a roughly human shape, the telltale sign of visual spectrum cloaking. Sure enough, its heat signature glowed when he switched to infrared.

"And you still haven't learned that everyone and their mother has figured out how to bypass a cloaking device," Bruce replied, "I know you're there so there's no point keeping it up." The cloaking field dissipated revealing the woman underneath.

She wore black like she always did, slim, almost flat-chested. This was compared to her wide hips and her thick ass of course. One of her arms, her human one, was bare and roped with taut muscle like a wound spring. Her hair was slicked back and to the side and one of her eyes was solid blue with no pupil but it did have a barely visible lens.

"Hey Brucey," she smirked leaned her hip against the wall.

"Kate, you bitch!" he said.

"Nice to see you too Bruce," she said rolling her eyes, "I'm fine, thank you. How have you been?"

"Girl, we didn't even know you were still alive!" Bruce said.

"Sorry that my skills mean I have to keep a low profile," she said, "Oh come on, Bruce, you know me. You can put the gun down." She seemed more annoyed than anything else.

"Yeah, I know it's you," Bruce, "We haven't always been on the same side." Kate rolled her eyes again then pushed his gun down and got on her toes to give him a kiss.

"There," she said, "Better?"

"Yeah," Bruce said, "Sorry that I was so rude, it's great to see you again."

"It's great to see you too, babe," Kate said, "This isn't a social call, though."

"I didn't think so," Bruce said, "What's this about?"

"The boss wants an update," Kate said.

"The boss?"

"Mr. Asim," she said.

"Oh," Bruce said, "So... you're working for him fulltime now?"

"He's the best gig in town," Kate said, "Been working for him for two weeks."

"Two weeks and you never bothered to call us?"

"I was busy making sure you boys didn't end up in prison, or worse," she explained, "Word on the street is somebody reported gunshots at SEXPO and it's hysteria at Robcorp at the moment. I take it you were successful then."

"We stole the robot yes," Bruce said.

"And you left a body behind," Kate said.

"Occupational hazard," Bruce said, "Comes with the territory."

"You were sloppy," Kate said.

"We got cornered," Bruce said.

"Is it ready for action yet?"

"Not quite, we ran into a problem," Bruce said, remembering how V had suddenly morphed into Ben's late wife and attacked them.

"Ben's an engineer," Kate said, "Fix it."

"If only it were that simple," Bruce said, "Her code is protected by military grade encryption."

"Bullshit," Kate said, "It's a sextoy."

"It's a sextoy that tried to kill us when we tried to look at her deep code," Bruce said.

"It tried to kill you?" Kate scoffed, "What did it turn into a dominatrix with a whip?"

"More like pulled a knife on Ben and took control of our computer system," Bruce explained.

"How?" Kate asked in disbelief.

"If we knew, then it wouldn't still be a problem," Bruce said, "We still haven't seen how much of a problem it is yet because we haven't really tested its new systems."

"You haven't even tested it yet?" Kate asked incredulously.

"Well not her combat functions, but she's amazing in bed," Bruce said.

"SIR," Bruce's backup said, "MOVEMENT TO THE NORTHEAST." Just outside Bruce heard a screech like a red-tail hawk and thought the animal might have triggered the robot's sensors, but then Kate's face turned white.

"Oh no," she whispered, "Bruce, we need to hide. Now!"

Bruce heard the screech again and realized it didn't sound quite like a bird, more like a jet engine. Kate got on her hands and knees and started groping the floor, searching for something.

"The floor is hollow, that means there's something underneath us," she knocked on one spot and said, "It's weakest right there." Bruce smashed the floor with his foot and the wood fell away revealing a dank basement.

"Get in!" Kate said and climbed down into the hole. The jet screamed again much closer this time and Bruce dropped down. No sooner did he hit the ground ten feet below when something landed on the metal roof above them. Kate put a hand over his mouth and dragged him back into the shadows.

Whatever it was had long claws which scratched at the roof with a screech every time it took a step. After a minute it left and Bruce noticed light from a door on the other side of the room then something landed in the gravel outside with a loud thud. Kate dragged him out of view of the doorway just in time before a shadow passed in front of it. Bruce held his breath until it hurt and finally the thing flew off with a loud jet-powered scream.

"AREA IS CLEAR," Bruce's backup said.

"Why didn't you take a shot?" Bruce asked the drone.

"OPENING FIRE ON AN UNIDENTIFIED THREAT IS UNWISE AND SHOOT TO KILL PERMISSION WAS NOT AUTHORIZED."

"You couldn't have shot it down anyway," Kate said.

"What is it?" Bruce asked as they left the darkness of the basement.

"A new Robcorp unit," Kate explained, "It's been hunting me for ten months now, ever since the job I took in Buenos Aires. I don't know it's official designation, but it's codename is The Harpy. It's heavily armored and has more sensors than the Chinese media. If it's hunting tonight, we better get off the streets."

"Your place or mine?" Bruce asked.

"I have some things to take care of before I move back in," she said, "Besides, I'm closer."

"I probably shouldn't," Bruce said, "Unlike Ben's car, the van can't drive itself."

"Well then let's park my bike in the back of the van," Kate said, "But you are staying at my place tonight." She leaned against him and started fondling his crotch.

"Well if that's the case..." Bruce said.

~

On her hands and knees with a man taking her from behind, V gave a content sigh and opened her eyes.

They were in a huge bed surrounded by curtains, but she could tell by the way they rustled that they were outside. She threw them open to welcome the sunrise which was just starting to peek over the horizon and gasped partly from the beauty of nature and partly because her man had picked up his pace on her pussy.

The sand on the beach was tinted bright orange which contrasted perfectly to the ocean's deep, sapphire blue. A breeze picked up bringing with it the salty, fresh smell of the sea, and V closed her eyes and let it blow through her long hair.

She bit her lip in ecstasy and bent down so she was laying on her stomach with her ass in the air. Her man took the hint and repositioned himself to take her deeper, but he kept up his gentle pace. This wasn't the dirty, erotically charged fucking she was used to, this was lovemaking.

They remained like that for a moment, him steadily plowing straight down through her while she raked her fingernails through the sheets. Finally, she felt her body building up to something. Her whole body went ridged and she propped herself up on her elbows. She rolled her tongue over her two front teeth and gasped softly through her orgasm.

V recognized she was dreaming, but something didn't feel right. Not unpleasant, not at all. She was drowning in pleasure, but it felt... different.

There was no electricity to her orgasm. No voltage. No spark. That didn't mean she felt empty and hollow afterwards, it meant there had literally been no electrical discharge. It had happened without her euphoria circuits.

She wasn't in control either, she was just a spectator. That was so hot though, she thought, and settled in to watch through this mystery woman's eyes. V felt herself get back up and was a little bit disappointed when the man pulled himself out of her before cumming, but then to her relief, he laid back and lifted her up and over his cock. She lined him up with her pussy and slid down until he was all the way inside her. She took charge now and started bouncing up and down on his long shaft, but slowly, as if going too fast would break some kind of spell.

"Hey, Ben," she whispered as he started to buck his hips beneath her, "I love you."

Ben! I'm fucking Ben!

That alone made her cum and a torrent of her juice squirted all over his waist. Since this was just a dream, or perhaps because that second orgasm did more to invigorate her, she redoubled bouncing up and down on Ben's cock.

Then she leaned back and arched her back for the pleasure of the rising sun and it rewarded her display with a warm embrace. She just enjoyed having a nice dick inside her, but after a while Ben grabbed her hips and started pistoning in and out of her. Now they finally picked up the pace and V gladly listened to the fast, heavy slapping of flesh.

V could feel another one of those weird orgasms approaching and she leaned forward planting her feet on the bed for more leverage. The two of them went faster and faster until finally they both came and V felt the woman she was riding in finally scream out loud while Ben exploded inside of her like a volcano. She felt him fill her to the brim with his cum and part of it broke the seal between between their flesh and gushed out all over his waist and the bed sheets. Her legs started quivering and she fell over sideways with her tongue over teeth again. That last one had exhausted her and she tried hard to catch her breath while he pulled her into his embrace.

"I love you too," he finally said, and she felt reassured that it was definitely Ben. Before she got to see his face though, she opened her real eyes and she was back in the small bedroom at the safe house. She sat up in bed and rubbed her forehead in confusion.

The indicator on her wrist showed her that her battery was full and her HUD told her biofuel reserve was topped off after processing all that honey. So she unplugged herself from the wall outlet and climbed out of bed.

"I don't remember preprogramming that dream," she said.

Somewhere in the house she heard a powerdrill whirring so she left the room half hoping to walk out onto the beach she had seen, but it was the same hallway she had seen for several days now.

Her HUD told her that her hydrations were low, which was nothing critical to her systems but it helped lubricate her synthetic pussy and her mouth for more pleasant sex. Swinging by the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of water, filled it with sugar, and went to find who it was that was working.

She followed the noise to the lab where they had reprogrammed her the day before. Brian was there alone and it was dark in spite of the floodlights he had set up in the corner. The lights looked like they had been burned and Brian was busy dismantling the scorched husk of his old computer.