Emergent Behavior Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened in here?" V asked. Brian jumped at her voice and then turned to greet her.

"You did this," Brian said, "You don't remember a thing, I checked your memory."

"You didn't erase it did you?" V asked.

"No, I have no idea what happened," Brian said, "Thanks to you I need a new computer now." V thought about it for a second and plopped down on the floor next to him.

"I could sell my body to raise money for a new computer," she suggested completely nonchalantly and Brian's expression went completely blank.

"Really," he said, "That's the very first thing that popped into your head?" V responded with a casual shrug.

"That won't be necessary," Brian said, "We're getting paid soon."

"For stealing me?" V asked.

"Correct."

V sat back and watched him for a moment then asked, "Where are the others?"

"Bruce and Ben? No idea," Brian said.

"So it's just the two of us tonight," V mused, "Would you like to fuck me while you work?" Brian looked her over and nodded.

"Bring up body type 'blonde_bimbo', bust size 48H," he said with almost no enthusiasm, but V morphed into the requested form all the same. After making some finishing touches, huge bee-stung lips, and a tattoo over her ass that spelled "slut" in fancy cursive, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled to his cock.

"Brian," she said, "I've been meaning to mention something, I don't remember you from the Aphrodyne lab, and you said you worked there."

"I was in programming, I didn't interact much with the bots in person," he said, "And I was fired during alpha testing. Do you have any more questions, or are you gonna keep sucking my cock now?"

"Oh," V said, "Did you know a tech named Kareem? *gack gack gack* Were you there when corporate found out that we were having orgies at night when you humans all left. *gack gack gack* Yeah that was partly my fault, or some of my sisters tried to hold me responsible anyway. Corporate was this close to memory wiping the entire product line. *gack gack* On the bright side, because of me the company gave all of us the ability to repair our synthflesh, not just the X-3's. *gack gack* Or were you part of the mirror incident?"

"Why are you still talking?!" Brian snapped and V jerked back in surprise, "Do you see me talking back? You're here to be seen, not heard, and to suck my dick, got it?"

"Sorry. Sir," V said and obediently resumed blowing him.

Great, one of these assholes.

V knew she would have remembered a jerk with this kind of attitude if she had met him, and she was glad that she didn't. But he had a dick, and she had her programming, so she kept sucking his cock without talking just as he requested.

A lot of the humans back at Aphrodyne treated her more like sextoy than a person, so at least she was used to this kind of attitude. Not all of the lab techs were mean though, like her own technician Kareem. He still treated her like a robot, but as a robot with her own feelings and desires. Then there was the girl from the cafeteria, Lucy. Occasionally when the humans were shortstaffed, the bots would cover for whoever was absent, and whenever V had to work in the lunch room, Lucy always treated her with some free soda after. One human named Arnold was blind and refused vision implants. He never could tell right away if he was speaking to a human woman or one of the sexbots, so he treated them equally by necessity.

Reminiscing on all of her human friends, it suddenly occurred to V that she might never see any of them again. But at least she had an owner now, an actual physical owner other than simply Aphrodyne, which none of her sisters did yet, and she wasn't trapped in the lab anymore. She was free. She just wished she could share her freedom with those friends she had.

Brian didn't last too long, which V expected given his performance yesterday, so when he announced that he was cumming, she crawled back and stared up at him with her tongue dangling freely to gobble up his cum.

He may be a jerk, but at least he's yummy.

Brian laid back admiring his handiwork and V showed off her cum-covered tongue to him until he told her to swallow. She gulped it down and stuck her tongue out again.

"Good work," he said, "Stick around, I'll need you again soon enough." Somehow V doubted he'd be ready to go again so soon.

~

Bruce barely got into the door of Kate's tiny apartment before she shoved him against the wall and attacked his mouth with her lips. Bruce frantically tried ripping out of his clothes and nearly got stuck. When his chest was bare Kate leaned down to bite and lick his abs, which were all-natural and not cybernetic like his arms and legs.

"I've missed you," she purred then yelped as Bruce lifted her and spun her around with one arm. Then he growled with pleasure as he ripped off her pants, yanking them up to hang around her knees.

"And I've missed that," he said planting a hungry kiss on her enormous ass. Kate started rubbing her cheek all over his lower body, inhaling his scent, then finally settled on the growing bulge in his pants. She spent a moment stroking it in her hands and kissing it, then she finally yanked his pants down. His cock sprang to attention right next to her and she fondled it while she started sucking on his balls.

Bruce had moved on to kissing her clit while nosing the little rosebud of her anus. Kate gave him a delightful little whimper and he reciprocated by shoving his tongue inside her burning hot pussy. She squeezed her legs around his neck so she wouldn't fall, tore herself away from worshipping his ballsack, then dove in and swallowed his entire cock in one go, gagging on it as it slid down her throat.

"You were always good at that," Bruce said then walked their standing sixty-nine over to the bed. In one motion he lifted her again, twisted her over his head, then brought her down and speared her through. Kate gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck while he gripped her taut thighs and bounced her up and down, completely at his mercy. For her part, Kate planted her feet against the wall and tried to buck her hips up and down to ride him properly.

"Oh yes!" she cried then dragged him into another tongue-wrestling kiss. Bruce moved to the bed, bouncing Kate up and down on his dick the whole way, then threw her onto her back. She lay back and spread her legs while he crawled on top of her and lined up his cock again. But before he could push inside, she laid a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

"What?" he asked then she turned on her cloaking device and disappeared. In the dim light was where a cloaking device worked well, but...

"You know you're still trapped underneath me," he said as she crawled out of the bed. He played along and sat up allowing her to "escape". Then he felt invisible hands push him forward and spread his cheeks this time. Before he could ask what she was up to, she started enthusiastically licking his asshole. Bruce shuddered and propped himself on his elbows on the bed.

"You know you like that," Kate's disembodied voice said.

"I think you enjoy it a little more than I do," he said but didn't complain. Kate dove back in with a playful slap then jerked him off from behind. Bruce grunted and groaned with satisfaction as she had her fun and she moved on to sucking on his ballsack. She stroked him more vigorously too until he felt himself about to cum.

"I told you that you enjoy this," she said.

"Yeah!" he grunted, "I'm-" before he could finish, Kate's head rematerialized in front of him and between his legs with her mouth wide open. Bruce shot his load all over her and she made certain that he covered her face from every angle. She disappeared again and rolled him over onto the bed.

"Don't get tired now," she said then reappeared squatting over his still-hard cock, "We've got a whole night to make up for lost time!" Bruce grinned at her and smeared his cum all over her face. Kate giggled and slapped him away then tackled him. She rubbed her cummy face all over his bare chest while grinding back and forth on his hard dick and he fondled her plump ass.

Eventually, he pushed her head down and she went invisible again. He felt her hands on his manhood again and she kissed his very tip.

"I miss an organic dick," she said, "Every man in South America has gone cybernetic."

"Good to know you feel that way," Bruce said, "I was genuinely considering it."

"No, you weren't!"

"Sure I was," Bruce said, "It hurts a lot less if you get hit down there in a fight. That's almost a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

"You better fucking not," Kate said between slurping his shaft, "Not now that I'm back in town." After a few minutes of her invisible blowjob, Bruce felt her pull away and climb onto the bed.

"Let's take this a bit more slowly," her disembodied voice said, "I want to last for the whole night. And I want you to last for the whole night." Then she impaled herself on his cock and let gravity do the rest. Up and down she rode him and Bruce grabbed hold of her invisible hips. The cloaking field faltered slightly where he touched her skin sending little ripples of light across her invisible body.

As she rode him, she threw her voice so he could hear her moaning all around the room so that it sounded like multiple Kates were all being fucked. Bruce admitted it was a huge turn-on and redoubled the fucking he was giving the real Kate.

"God, yes! Just like that," he heard her whisper into his ear.

"Fuck me like one of your French girls," she whispered into his other ear.

"Don't stop, we have all night," she whispered to his forehead.

"Fuck you're a great lay," he said pistoning in and out of her from underneath. Then she altered her cloaking field to emit light inside, appearing as a luminous ghost. She never stopped bouncing up and down on his thick, throbbing dick which he could actually see parting her inner folds.

Kate adjusted the field, the light she was emitting grew brighter, and she seemed to turn into a living flame dancing on top of him.

"Don't say I look hot!" she said.

"You look really hot," Bruce said. Kate growled at his pun then the light went colder and she turned into a living ice sculpture.

"That would be a nice trick if I wasn't hilted inside you," he said, "And you aren't actually transforming, not like V can."

"Stop comparing me to another girl while we're fucking!" Kate said, "Not even a synthetic one!" Bruce started to argue but realized that would be a bad idea. Before long he felt her pussy clamp tight around his shaft and he came right after she did. He blew his load inside her over and over and watched it slosh around inside. Kate cut her holofield at that point and fell forward into Bruce's arms.

"I love sleeping with you," she moaned into his neck.

"We won't be doing much-"

"Don't say it!" she said slapping his shoulder, "I need a minute though. Just hold me. Please." She draped one of her arms over his chest and he dozed off while stroking her hair.

Bruce woke with the daylight, his limp cock still buried inside Kate's snatch. She stirred restlessly, but stayed asleep as he pulled out of her and his cum dripped out from between her lower lips. Looking back, he smiled at her sleeping form. Even under the sheets, her curves were enticing and he felt himself getting hard again.

While it had been great to see Kate again, he knew the other guys would be worried if he didn't check in, so he sent Ben a text that he wasn't dead yet. That wasn't just a joke either. Since he still smelled like sex, he went to the bathroom to shower before leaving.

Despite the overall size of the apartment, it was exceptionally furnished, so Kate must have done well for herself in the last two years, certainly now that she was working for Mr. Asim again. The man had a reputation for paying his operators well, and Kate's skills were particularly valuable.

The shower was especially lavish, and Bruce gasped with satisfaction as he let the hot water flow over his tight joints. He didn't dare use Kate's shampoo without permission, so he assumed he'd have to just rinse and get out. No sooner was he about to turn off the water, when he felt a pair of gentle hands lathering his back with soap.

"You up for some more fun in the shower?" Kate asked huskily.

"You make it hard to say no, but I really should be going," he said.

"Fine, I guess," Kate said with exaggerated sadness, "We'll be seeing each other again very soon."

"When are you moving back to the house?" he asked as she ever so slowly washed his chest and arms.

"We'll see," she said, "Maybe even tonight. But don't forget to tell Ben to meet the boss."

"Hey," he said turning around and gently grabbed her chin, "I had a lot of fun last night."

Kate smiled then and said, "Me too. At least let me get you off one more time before you leave."

"Ok sure," Bruce said and leaned back against the wall as she got on her knees. She stared into his eyes while she pumped his cock back to full mast then started sucking. She closed her eyes and moaned theatrically as she swirled her tongue around his tip, slowly rocked back and forth, and twisted her head on the return stroke. Bruce grunted and laid his hand on her head to control her pace and she reciprocated by bringing her legs out from under her so he could see her big, firm butt while she blew him off.

After a minute or two, she brought her hand up between her legs and inserted a finger into her pussy while twirling her thumb around her swollen clit. when Bruce he was about to cum again, he grabbed Kate's head tight and started fucking her throat. Kate gagged loudly and obscenely with her mouth hanging open and her eyes started watering.

Finally, he hilted himself deep inside her throat and fired a stream of cum down her esophagus while Kate could only gargle on his thick shaft. She gasped for air as he pulled and though her face was red and the back of her throat felt like it was on fire, she smiled up at him brightly and licked her lips.

"Alright," she said gulping down a mouthful of his cum, "Get out of here, stud."