All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 02'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The lion and cub references are seriously getting funny. And he is like a son to Ali? That's just fucked up. Ali was taking advantage of him in his sleep. Ali is the best friend he always wanted? What about Caleb then? Was he just using him just like he is using Ali right now? He literally sounds like a gold digger. I'm not sure that this is going to be romantic story anymore. You need to clarify what kind of a story this is going to be in the next chapter.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

The story intrigues me and I find myself wondering if the lion and cub references are more than just mere endearments. I'm starting to think possible paranormal romance.

And, Anonymous, yes, it is a romance, although not a conventional one. If it is not to your taste, there are other stories out there. I also would recommend signing in with a name so your comments don't get lost with all the other Anonymouses out there.

UBERtoesUBERtoesover 8 years ago
Patience, passion

The story is unfolding beautifully. I don't think Tarzanacide needs to explain anything to readers. Let's just follow along. Hot, hot, HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IN LOVE :)

KEEP GOING WITH THIS I'VE FALLEN FOR ALI GOTTA KNOW HOW THIS WILL CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastically intriguing! !!

Lov this story..its developing beautifully..I love that Ali.. has taken to the cub... cares..loves an provides 4 him... its more of a "daddy" situation type relationship. .. which it very Big..in those areas....

Plz continue your great writing an Wonderful writing. .. develop the story and there..relationship..... (P.S.) if Ali is worried about cubs safety an going 2 school.. Obviously there Extremely wealthy.. being the Royal family... nephew 2 to Sultan;..hav Ali provide a car with driver an guard... take cub..to school an home afterwrds.....

canndcanndover 8 years ago
interesting.....

very interesting story. I love how it walks the line and crosses it sometimes of what is right, wrong and just odd. I really want the reader , if not the main character, to be clued in on more about the culture and where Ali is coming from. Is he going to struggle with whatever his idea of a cub is and actually care what his desires are? Will he just steamroll over his thoughts and individuality? Will the father help him as he seems to care and ironically, be the most able to understand western thinking. I am enjoying this. Look forward to more. I'd love to know how much of this is total fiction and what comes from any real cultural ideas. lol

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago
This is weird.

And so far, Emerson is coming across as a victim, especially because of his disability. He's basically been kidnapped and is being held against his will. I agree with cannd -- readers need a better idea of the culture, and what Ali wants and expects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's beautiful

Great, sexy story. Love the lion/cub thing. Really a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

Resting with his head on Ali's chest -- so sexy. Where can I find such a protector?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories