All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 07'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very ambigious about this story!

If this were a clear non-consent/reluctance; or dom/sub, slave/master story it would be more "acceptable" and coherent and less contradictive.

What I find quite disturbing is that you try to romanticize and rationalize what is latent to blatant molestation, sexual harasmant and the grooming of Em to become a sexual pet, even though you add the love factor to the story.

It contains a lot of seemingly blurred lines. You say Em is 18 but depict him as a very naive child. You say he can choose between a lion and LA and that he wont be forced into anything and yet he is being psychologially manipulated into doing things, where amongst other issues they rationalize their molesting behavior by saying "my body has needs" or "a lion needs to go hunting" and where the "victim" is being blamed for the perpetrators actions. i.e. Samir puts Ems phone, from all of the places in the room, in his own briefs. Em has no other choice but to take it from there, and when Samir dick plops out, Samir plays with it but blames Em for getting it hard. It's like making someone sit in your lap, rub against their ass and then say" Look you make me hard!" Or when Samir rubs his hard dick, through his briefs, inbetween Ems bare ass cheeks and comes all over Ems back.

Please make up your mind where you want to go with this story, it has a lot of potential. I must say however, I am fascinated how cunningly and seemingly subtle you psychologically rationalize the characters and the development of the story.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I have a lot of the same misgivings about this story as anonymous but decided that they are my issues. The story is what it is. I consider it to be a harem/dom-sub cross. Not my thing normally, so I usually just skim it quickly to see where each chapter is headed.

This is your story and it does follow the outlines you've set out for this society. It doesn't wander around and it does continue the story in a straightforward manner. It is the reader's choice to stay for the ride or leave. Continue with what you intend to do.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
so glad they are back together

This story has its ups and downs, but it is very good. I have grown to think this could really happen to some people in other countries in real life. It is a real life scenario that could go on in real life. I love the romance between the couples. I believe that Ali and Emerson do care very deeply for each other, but Samir and Caleb is not quite there yet. I would love to read more of this story and how it will all play out. I get the feeling that Caleb learned a lot of new things with the Hamed family while Emerson and Samir was away from them. I am hoping Caleb learned where Samir comes from with his ways and beliefs and cultures. Please continue this story for there, to me, are many questions left unanswered.

ACLASSYLADY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is great the way it is

Blurred lines, ambiguity, all of it. I think some of the comments are too critical and that if the story makes people uncomfortable or is psychologically not their thing, they should find other things to read.

It just works, and is very sexy and appealing.

Thank you for sharing your fantasy and vision with us. Very well written. I'm always excited to see where this is going. I like the blend of dominance/submission, lion/cub cultural norms, and the love story. This is unusual and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, well, well...

I could see where the comments were going to be heading when I started to read this story. I initially typed responses to said comments in my first 'feedback' but then deleted it.

Firstly, this section is titled 'Feedback'. There is no guidance at all re what kind of Feedback so people can basically say what they want, feel, etc.

My thing is...this is fiction. It is like a fantasy. Some of us like the fantasy of being 'cared for' by an alpha-type Male, to have not too many responsibilities, you can't say that Em is not loved and respected by Ali as a person, etc.

I REALLY like this story. I look for it every day to see if a new chapter has been uploaded to Literotica. You are doing an awesome job. Thank you!

canndcanndover 8 years ago

He is funny with how he can't lie or even keep anything from Ali. I still worry about h him saying after he finishes school he will be at home. And this keeping his home for him... He is rich so he should hire s someone for that. I c cannot understand why he would settle for that as s future. I had hoped Ali might let him be at work with him or do something. To take a free person and Tell them they r a start at home maid to be at his beck and call does not sit well. Seems he has lost the urge to fight this control

He did before. What has changed? Does he have to give up his dreams and freedom for Ali's love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for the Happy Ending

I think we can still have the happy ending. Ali and Emerson are back together, they love each other, and they have sealed their love in making love. Ali got closer to Em by "kissing Em's cock" but I to ink if Ali would truly suck Em off, Em would see how deep Ali's commitment is. I'm still rooting for a long love for them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to ask . . . .

Is Emerson retarded ??? He certainly acts like he is retarded.

There is no way he could continually be so completely clueless if he were not retarded. Either that or he is just too lazy to think, or do much of anything else.

It bugs me that the moron doesn't insist on keeping his own phone and tablet 24/7. There is a big difference between being submissive and being a victim doormat. Emi acts like a brainless victim doormat.

This would be a much more interesting story if Emi was submissive, but normal, and showed he had an IQ above 85.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

story TAGS