All Comments on 'Emerson and the Lion Ch. 08'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago
Huh?

I was under the impression this story was finished when Lincoln started running as it seems Lincoln takes place some time after the first story.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
SO GLAD YOU ARE CONTINUING

I am so glad you are continuing this wonderful story. I love both this and Lincoln's story. I too thought you had finished this story, but am so glad you are doing more. It is a good story and has many places to go still. Please keep going with both of them!!! I have enjoyed it tremendously and would like more.

ACLASSYLADY

tarzanacidetarzanacideover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have ten chapters written but I thought people didn't want to read more of Emerson so I stopped, but then I got a lot of msgs asking for me to finish it. I'll post 9 and 10 and then be done. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Sorry for the confusion! I'm new to this.

Lincoln's story is 7 years later.

Thanks everyone!

-Em

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

I really like that you started the other story as this one wraps up. Like someone commented earlier in the series, I was worried that once Emerson (and Caleb too, for that matter) was no longer young and fresh-faced he'd be tossed aside. Knowing that he's still in play seven years later gives me a strange sort of peace, LOL. This story is a turn-off for me for multiple reasons, but I keep reading because I'm curious as hell how the characters will turn out. And now you've got me wondering about Samir in a new story! That's a testament to your storytelling ability.

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago
KEEP POSTING

Even if you get some negative comments, keep posting what you write. Remember, many more people read stories than leave comments. While the story could have logically ended at chapter 7, if you had more to say, then post it.

Like geemeedee, I have some personal issues with aspects of the story, but the characters have drawn me in and I want to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Justice

I hope that Samir catches up to them first and gives Izem the same treatment he gave Ashkan.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

That Bastard. I'm glad we know Caleb made it out ok from other story. But this would be scary. Wish t the boys had listened when he said he was there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES