All Comments on 'Emerson's Long Overdue Spanking'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my day. Thank you.

Dr2StrictDr2Strictover 1 year ago

Nice story, thank you! I like the theme of a young man seeking cathartic relief from a sound spanking given by an older woman.

Next segment could contain rectal temperature taking, some anal fingering to increase his humiliation and her control. Then Emerson can sit on her lap, nurse from her breast while she slowly strokes him to relief. Just a thought.

jabad850jabad850over 1 year ago

Very well written and quite erotic. I thought perhaps at the end Ms. Hartford might assign Emerson to the final step needed for absolution, apologizing to his sister and telling her of his punishment.

Bottom_upBottom_upabout 1 year ago

Another great story. Pay no attention to what readers wish the story had said or done. Continue to write what you feel. Great job!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 1 year ago

Excellent story. It’s so very erotically humiliating and arousing. You captured the descent into subspace perfectly

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wish I knew a Ms Hartford.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is so wonderful - what a lucky boy! This story made me feel as if I had come home, to a place of complete understanding and acceptance.

AG31AG317 months ago

I wouldn't call this "no sex." Very well done!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen7 months ago

Nice exploration of the psychological side of a kink.

NancyPanNancyPan7 months ago

Men need discipline from strong women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES