All Comments on 'Emery and Alice'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome as always

Every word you write is amazing! Please, please, please consider writing a part two. I beg of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent writing

Same subject but I never tire of the thought of becoming a sissy pansy boi for a strict Auntie, keep them coming fantasee boy please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes. Your stories are so good.

This one wasn’t in my tops list of yours but as everyone says, your stories are all so good. Looking forward to the next. L O R

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago
Adorable

Another wonderful story. I loved the epilogue and the hints at how Aunt Alice had him undergoing feninization treatments. The lips, the nails, the waxing. More more more.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
Loved This Story!

Aunt Alice is such a wonderful woman! I would love to spend a few months at her house, very hot story!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 4 years ago
Another masterpiece

This very strongly reminds me of the classic Governess Quinn videos, and later the Cum4Mommy videos and provides a beautiful richer back story. I love that she lives in his Mother's bedroom, and he is to remain living at home, never having a girlfriend or losing his virginity or even ejaculating normally for the rest of his life - only frustrating ruined orgasms. And at the hands of a large, curvy, dominant matronly women who effectively is a surrogate Mother that he can't even spy on being naked or watch using her big vibrator. I love that her sex toy is so large he would probably need to fist her to satisfy her, and he has a skinny micropenis that could never please a woman. My dominant gf mommy threatened to ruin most of my orgasms for the rest of my life, and I have to say, it's a really exhilarating feeling!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

What an absolute Wonderful story!!!!! The relationship dynamic is Amazing!!!! I know this story is completed but i would love to see another chapter that delves into the daily attributes of the relationship with regards to clothing, bathing, enemas and hard discipline. Thank you soooo much for your fabulous work!!!!!!!!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, please write more of it, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.