Emery and Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood why the boy in her videos always cried. It was emotional having an orgasm in that manner. I'd given my orgasm to Auntie Alice and she had taken it. She had teased it from my body and stripped away all those wonderful feelings I'd always associated with them. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I began to cry. My body was struggling to figure out what was happening to it. My skinny little penis was flexing and throbbing and working so hard, but still, the juicy cream only oozed out.

Auntie Alice watched from above while my penis spasmed and twitched. Snow-white cream didn't squirt out in slippery ropes. Instead, it oozed out slowly and pooled on my stomach. I strained for what seemed like hours until it seemed to end. That strange orgasm didn't even end like other orgasms. It just stopped. There was no period of time where I felt embarrassed. There weren't even butterflies in my stomach. I continued to flex my penis, trying to have an actual orgasm. I soon gave up, but I still felt small bits of cream falling to my tummy.

She looked into my tear-filled eyes and said, "Sweet, sweet Emery, that was beautiful. That was the most precious thing I've ever seen. Now I regret not recording it." Her eyes drifted over my body, she smiled when she saw my cream beginning to drip down my side. But she made no move to stop it.

"Emery, Honey, you've made me very, very horny." She looked into my eyes while sliding her hand between her thighs. "Sweetheart, while you're calming down in here, I'm going to excuse myself to my bedroom, your mother's old bedroom. I'm going to put fresh batteries in my longest, thickest vibrator. I'm going to take off this bra and panty. I'm going to lay down on my bed and I'm going to make myself cum so hard."

I lay there gasping for breaths. My entire body was covered in that musky, sweet perfume and a thin layer of perspiration. My little pink nipples were as stiff as bullets and my rigid pink penis hadn't softened in the least. It still throbbed and I don't think it realized it had already finished.

Slipping her hand out from between her wonderous thighs, she casually touched the pad of her finger to that place between my nose and upper lip. Her fingertip was damp and warm. For the first time since she'd doused me with perfume, I was able to smell something other than its scent. Auntie Alice's womanly aroma caressed my senses while making my body frantic for more of her attention.

With a grin on her lips, she slowly rose up off the bed, wrapped her robe around her larger-than-life body but left it untied. She then turned her back to me and left the room. I lay there with her scent on my lip mixing with the perfume I'd been covered in. My penis was stiffer than ever and I struggled to keep my breathing slow and quiet so I could hear what she was doing.

She walked directly to her bedroom. I heard the faint whisper of her robe sliding off her body. My ears perked up when I heard her sigh as her bra slid off her body. The snap of the elastic band on her panties made my penis throb and my little, knot-of-a-hole quiver. Her bed creaked when she sat down. She then opened a drawer and I heard plastic objects bumping against each other. The sound of a vibrator coming alive caused me to moan softly while I imagined its size and what Auntie Alice was doing with it. But the vibrator went silent after a very short period of time. Then next thing I heard was the sound of four, relatively heavy objects falling onto wood. She replaced those four batteries in her vibrator and I wasn't prepared for what I heard next. That vibrator came alive once more. But this time it sounded more aggressive and louder. She turned it off while she laid back on the bed and I listened to it creak under her weight.

She called out to me from her room, "Princess Emery, are you still awake?"

I whimpered softly, how I could have possibly gone to sleep? She'd just ruined my orgasm and left me wanting more. My little penis was as stiff as a pencil and desperate for attention. The entire front of my body had been spritzed with perfume and the cream she'd teased out of me was dripping down the sides of my body. I was bound tightly to the big, brass bed and unable to move much at all. In a squeaky, high pitch, I answered, "Yes, I'm still awake, Auntie Alice."

Her voice sounded raspy and deep when she said, "I just realized, this vibrator..." She turned it on and the drone of the violent vibration made me squirm. "...is probably longer and bigger around than your skinny, little forearm."

A soft groan left my lips while I imagined her holding a vibrator the size of my forearm.

The sound of the vibrator began to change. It seemed to throb. And then it became muffled before returning to full volume. An image of her laying on that bed, naked with her thick thighs spread wide, thrusting a vibrator the size of my forearm in and out of herself filled my mind. After she'd been thrusting the vibrator in and out of herself for a time, I began to hear her moaning softly.

I called out to her, "Auntie Alice?"

She moaned back, "Emery, Sweetheart, I'm a little busy right now!"

I squeaked, "I never want to have a real orgasm again. I-I-I want you to ruin all of them."

The throbbing noise of the vibrator seemed to slow a little. She moaned deeply, "I know, Baby."

I squeaked again, "Auntie Alice, I want to stay a virgin. I-I-I never want to have sex."

The throbbing of the vibrator remained at a slow pulse. She moaned again but didn't say a word.

My penis was throbbing and I was struggling to wiggle around, "Auntie Alice, do you really want me to be a sissy?"

The vibration sounds dulled and I imagined she buried its length inside of herself. Her voice was deep and was taking shallow breaths, "Emery you already are. The only thing you're missing are the clothes."

What she said was true, every word of it. I knew it and so did she. As I gave up and laid there spread eagle on that bed, I timidly said, "You're right. I am. But Auntie Alice, do you want me to be a sissy?"

Wet, sucking sounds began to accompany the throbbing on the vibrator. She called out from down the hall, "I've never wanted anything more!"

While her orgasm built inside of her, I squealed out loudly, "Not that my opinion matters, but Auntie Alice, I want to be your sissy!"

I listened to her bed creak and shake. The moans and primal sounds I heard coming from her room were brought on by her enormous vibrator. I knew me and my little penis would never be capable of making her feel that good. I simply wasn't built to please a woman sexually.

Even before I was born, the doctor mistook me for a girl. My mother went on to raise me as if I were a girl. At twenty-two years old, I'd never had a girlfriend. I'd never been kissed. And I was 100% a virgin. I had no relatives or close friends. The only person to show me any kindness in the recent past was Auntie Alice.

I wanted to stay with her. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I'd only known her for a very short time, but I'd been fantasizing and lusting after her for years since I began watching naughty movies. I wanted to give her all of my orgasms and I wanted her to take them and leave me wanting. If I ever deserved her wooden paddle, I wanted her to use it without hesitation. If she wanted to keep me as her own little sissy, I would wear whatever she thought was appropriate. I would act as she wanted and do as I was told.

11 months, 2 weeks and 4 days later...

On that bright, warm, Tuesday morning, I was sitting in the backseat of Auntie Alice's big, full-sized car. We were on our way to my ballet lesson. The cotton-candy pink leotard I wore, wasn't really a leotard at all. It was a semi-sheer teddy that snapped closed in the crotch and had a thong back which left both globes of my bottom out in the open. The thin strip of material stretched tightly over my little penis and marbles was barely wide enough to keep them covered. My legs were left bare and were devoid of any hair, as was the rest of my body. Auntie Alice had me visit the waxing salon every few weeks to ensure my body was always perfectly smooth. On my little feet, I wore my ballet slippers that were tied on with long ribbons.

I was fiddling with my hands while we drove down the road. When I caught my fingernail on the seat beside me, I gasped! Raising my hand, I turned the back of it toward my eyes, spreading my fingers wide apart, I quickly examined my unusually long, sparkly pink fingernails. A small hole had been drilled through the fingernail on both of my pinky fingers. From that hole, a small pink bell dangled and tinkled softly. Thankfully, I hadn't snagged one. The last time I chipped the polish on my fingernail, Auntie Alice gave me five, very firm swats with her wooden paddle on my bare bottom.

The fingernail extensions Auntie Alice had insisted upon so long ago, were still difficult to deal with. They were long enough that simple tasks became very difficult. I was constantly asking for her assistance with things most people do without a second thought, like brushing my teeth, feeding myself, dressing and going to the restroom.

Auntie Alice glanced at me in the review mirror, "I heard your little bells, is everything okay back there, Emery Sweetheart?"

I grinned and squeaked, "Yes Auntie Alice. Everything is perfect!"

When she began to lecture me, she glanced back-and-forth from the road to the mirror. "Young lady, this will be your last lesson before your dance recital. Please listen to Miss Agnes. During your last lesson, she said you were still struggling with your pirouette." She focused her attention on the road ahead while the stoplight was changing. "Sweetheart, Miss Agnes should know what you'll be wearing for your recital today. I told her I'd prefer you wore as little as possible. She was going to check with the venue to see if they had any concerns with you dancing in the nude."

Biting my lower lip, which had increased in size due to the lip injections I'd been receiving, I whined, "But Auntie Alice, I don't want to dance naked. Miss Agnes said that last year, there were LOTS of people there!"

Her expression grew cold when she stared at me in that little mirror, "Are you sassing me?"

Biting my lip again and fiddling with my hands in my lap, I whimpered, "No! No, Auntie Alice."

Her eyes returned to the road before she said, "That's good to hear. Because it's been nearly a week since I last tied you up and teased your little body. I'd planned on taking you into our playroom after your dance class, strapping you down and playing with you for a few hours. But if you had been sassing me, I would have put it off indefinitely."

Raising my chin and looking in the mirror, waiting until our eyes met, "I'll behave. I promise. And if you want me to dance naked at my recital, I will. And I'll do it with a smile!"

She grinned proudly, "That's my good girl."