Emfael Pt. 04

Story Info
The Alpha punishes Willow with a foursome.
9.1k words
4.33
45.1k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains a nefarious Alpha, non-consent/reluctance, magical compulsion, forced pregnancy, belly expansion, anal sex, and more. All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. © WednesdaysCoffin 2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

Like a zombie, Willow sat propped against a mountain of luxurious pillows in the middle of the astronomical bed. Bewitched and staring off into space, she barely acknowledged the proximity of the two large wolves. Amused with her devious intentions, the stunning Alpha chuckled to herself as she crawled up the mattress and carefully straddled the other she's outstretched legs. Waving her fingers in the witch's face, she grinned cruelly. "When I snap my fingers, you will come back to me, sweet witchy one. And when I tell you to do the most depraved things with my pets, you will listen to every word I speak and not question your Alpha. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my queen," the she-wolf offered in a monotone. Her magic drained away with a spell, she was collared like the wolves and helpless to abide by the Alpha's demands. Her eyes a haze to echo her thoughts, she continued to stare off into space as the Alpha purred.

"Excellent!" Glancing over her shoulder to the two males that were collared and very ready to obey her commands, the blonde smirked. "My boys, are you wanting some playtime?"

Entranced with the availability of two females, both wolves nodded hungrily. In a pack with so few available shes, neither had ever experienced anything like this—one she-wolf was hard enough to come by, let alone two who were naked and offering themselves up to be bred. The smell of female pheromones in the room was overwhelming, causing their wolves to rise to happily to the occasion.

"Now Willow here has been a very, very naughty little witch, boys. As a member of this pack, she has agreed to carry at least one pup to term, but she continues to use her witchy wiles to prevent herself from getting impregnated and instead simply takes joy from using my pets—five pets to date. But today we are going to teach her that she cannot outsmart her queen, my boys. Today, you are both going to ravage her holes and fill them with your fertile seed so that we may watch her belly swell with the child that she owes her Alpha."

Jackson cocked his head to glance at the other wolf, and Chris eyed the stunning blonde with crazed adoration. "We are allowed to take any hole?"

"Any hole, my sweetness," the Alpha purred. "Did you enjoy when we played with my little Circe?"

The handsome wolf nodded. "Yes. Very much."

"It shall be like that, pet," the blonde smiled venomously. "I will guide you and I shall play too, and I expect that the two of you can torment my naughty witch while you pleasure your Alpha. Jackson, are you up to the task?"

The larger male growled deep in his chest, the scent of the two she-wolves snaking across his nostrils and fueling his rabid hunger. Drool could have formed in the corners of his lips. "Yes, Alpha. I will happily destroy the witch's cunt."

"Good boys," the queen winked and then turned back to her errant witch. "When I snap my fingers, you will awaken from the heavy fog that has you enthralled at present, and you will feel a desperate moisture between your scrawny little thighs. You will find two beautiful, lusty wolves here in this chamber, and I expect that you will give them both the best head that they have ever experienced—but do not allow them to cum unless I give permission."

When she snapped her tiny fingers in the brunette's face, Willow's eyes opened and immediately gazed quizzically around the space. Pressing her thighs together tightly and beginning to mewl, the she-wolf glanced up in shock. "What am I doing in your bedchamber, my queen?"

"Getting fucked," the Alpha smirked, "by these two lovely specimens."

Willow looked past her queen's womanly curves to stare at a pair of wolves who looked violent with need. The larger, brunette male was already sporting an enormous erection that was tapping at his abdomen, leaving slime within the hairs of his dark happy trail. The other wolf was equally impressive in height, but slightly shorter than the first, with exquisite raven locks, a smooth chest, and a decidedly large and thick cock that was still growing. At the sight, she gasped and squeezed her thighs even tighter.

"Come now," the Alpha urged as she leaned back against her headboard and nudged the she. "What were your instructions?"

"Take them into my mouth, but do not let them cum," the gangly she repeated without affect. Sensing the growing moisture in her sex, she squirmed in place as she responded to her queen.

"Snap to it!" the blonde demanded as she anxiously awaited the show. "The sooner they fuck your face, the sooner they can fill you with a litter."

Without processing her Alpha's words fully, Willow reluctantly crawled away from the pillows and towards the two males, uncertain which to approach first. When she found herself fractionally closer to the bigger of the pair, the brunette with dangerously hungry eyes, she reached out to grasp his erection and then hesitated.

"That one is Jackson," the queen informed her with a condescending laugh. "But you would already know that if you were not bespelled. Thanks to you, he has just fathered Kaia's pup and perhaps he will sire yours today, as well."

Chris' head snapped to eye his packmate as the witch wrapped her lips around Jackson's bulbous glans and began to wet his flesh. "You impregnated one of them?"

"You're thinking too much, pet," the voluptuous blonde chastised her favorite wolf. "Do not think about such matters, Christopher—just feel. Allow the witch to take you into her throat when she is ready, and forget that you were ever the leader of your pack. Your past is of no consequence here—you belong to me now."

Willow reached out with her right hand and grasped Chris' still growing length, beginning to languidly tug on the flesh as she continued to saturate Jackson's girth in her saliva. When his purple glans was slick, and his shaft glistened down to the root, the Alpha called out sweetly. "Do not forget to lavish his balls with your tongue, my naughty witch. Treat my newest pet right!"

Taking his wrinkled flesh into her mouth and using her tongue to delicately prod each of his testes, Willow moaned as she continued to allow Chris to slowly fuck her hand. She fought to focus on rubbing her thumb across the slit in the head of his erection, causing the wolf to emit a series of pleasured noises as she feasted on his packmate's heavy balls.

"Now someone choke her with your dick," the queen demanded as she began to paw her own flesh. "I want to hear her fighting to breathe and making lewd noises, and I want to see her dripping saliva all over those pathetically tiny titties."

Entranced by the she-wolf's power and the collar, Jackson grabbed Willow's long, scraggly locks and forced her all the way down onto his substantial length. Deep under the spell he only knew the call to answer the queen's words coupled with the feel of the witch's throat constricting violently around his cock. He roughly bounced her up and down on his shaft, delighted when she began to gag and make a series of grotesque choking sounds. Spluttering strings of fluid onto his penis and balls, she fought for air as he continued to skullfuck her.

When it became obvious that she would need a second to breathe, he allowed her to rise up and she spewed more saliva and fluids all over herself and his length. Now that she was coated in webs of slime, the she-wolf bashfully glanced up at him to see what he would do next. Instead, kneeling beside his packmate, Chris grasped his shaft and urged Willow to taste him next. Wrapping a hand around Jackson's steely length, she switched to coating the Alpha wolf in her copious saliva and then trying to take him into her throat.

His brown eyes rolling back into his head, the raven-haired male offered a bestial growl as she took him all the way down her tight gullet and pressed her nose against his smooth abdomen. Cupping the taller wolf in her fist, she stroked him steadily as she wiggled her tongue along the underside of Chris' cock and caused him to emit another series of animalistic sounds.

The Alpha's tone was sultry yet condescending. "Wonderful, Willow. Now take them both at once."

The war in her mind was quelled quickly as the witch allowed the larger male to try to press his fat glans into her mouth alongside Chris. No stretching in the world would allow both of the wolves to fit, and she feverishly lavished their purpled glans with her tongue in hopes of compensating for her failure.

Jackson thrust his way into the warmth of her mouth as the other wolf backed off, and Willow heard her queen's languid purr. "Pet, put that wonderful cock of yours inside her cunt. Shove her down onto Jackson's length until she chokes some more."

Happily following orders, Chris kneeled behind the she-wolf and inserted two fingers between her folds. She was so wet that her sex easily swallowed his long fingers, so he added a third and then a fourth. Gagging and choking on Jackson's cock, she mewled as Chris curled his fingers inside her walls and ascertained that she was ready for his invasion. Believing that she was more than ready to take his entire length, he pressed closer to her body and just as Jackson forced her nose into his pubic hairs, Chris sunk balls deep into her juicy cunt.

With her labia spread wide and her body stretched to accommodate his invasion, Willow gasped and suddenly began choking around Jackson's thickness. Her nose flattened into his abdomen and his pubic hairs tickling her face, her nostrils filled with the scent of his heady masculine sweat and the strength of his wolf. She grabbed the back of his thighs for leverage as she quivered, impaled on a massive cock and fighting to breathe around another. When Chris pulled halfway out and then thrust deeper inside her sex, she moaned around Jackson and she felt his balls begin to tighten beneath her chin.

"Remember what I said," her Alpha warned her in a mocking tone. "Do not allow him to cum inside your mouth, witchy one."

Willow fought to pull back from his length, swirling her tongue and trying to use it to push his length away. He held firm to the back of her head as Chris battered her now swollen pussy with his enormous size, causing her to squeak and then choke more. A steady stream of saliva and pre-cum began leaking from between her lips, coating the wolf's thick cock and pendulous balls, the sheets beneath them, as well as her little nipples. She mewled and fought to break free from his strong hold, shoving at his thighs, but she failed at every single attempt as he pressed her down onto his twitching erection.

"Let her up," Chris directed his packmate. "Let her breathe."

Reacting to his Alpha's demands was ingrained, and so Jackson immediately released his hold on the brunette and she pulled off his cock gasping and spewing crystalline fluids everywhere. He watched in awe as she coughed up abundant moisture that cascaded down onto her chest, coating her in a trail of debauchery. Panting for breath and smearing the fluids across her tiny breasts, she screamed when Chris forced her down onto all fours with a massive hand between her shoulder blades.

"Good, pet," the queen smirked. "Fuck that naughty witch until she cums on your beautiful cock." Then, assessing the other wolf and his rigid erection, she crooked her finger. "Jackson, my sweet, come to your new Alpha and service her needs. Show her what a good pet you can be."

Within minutes, Jackson's face was buried in the beautiful blonde's folds and he was eating her hungrily as Chris pounded Willow into the mattress. The witch's voice was beginning to grow hoarse as she cried out with pleasure and eventually began to thrust her body back onto his length as she gyrated her hips. Fucking herself with his cock, she clutched her sensitive nipples and pinched feverishly. "Oh, please," she begged with her ass wagging in the air. "Please fuck me with that magical cock."

"Cum inside her, pet," the Alpha called as she wrapped her elegant legs over Jackson's muscular shoulders and grabbed a handful of his perpetually wild locks. "Fill her with sloppy cunt with your seed."

The verbal command felt like a velvety smooth tongue massaging his balls. As they slapped rhythmically into the she-wolf's puffy labia and he plunged repeatedly into her depths from the severe angle, he felt his orgasm mounting as the magical sensation of the Alpha kneading the sensitive flesh of his testes continued. Allowing an eerie, lupine howl to fill the bedchamber, he plunged violently inside the witch once more and shoved his glans against her cervix as he pumped her full of his ejaculate. Losing himself to the sensation overload, bestial sounds floated from deep in his chest as he pumped spurt after spurt of his milky seed into the she's spongy womb.

Willow collapsed beneath him mewling and whimpering, still having been denied her first orgasm. Frustrated and edging so close but unable to crest into sweet oblivion, she tried to rub her pussy against the sheets to create friction. Instead, all she managed to do was to wipe Chris' viscous cum onto the bed and create a large wet spot. At this, the Alpha laughed and it rang throughout the bedchamber. "Oh my witchy whore. Are you upset that you did not achieve an orgasm?"

"You bespelled her so that she can't," her pet observed with a grunt. Wiping sweat from his brow, he watched his erection fail to deflate as he ogled his mistress with curiosity. "Did you not?"

"Do not worry about her pleasure, pet," the calculating queen smirked. Now grasping two handfuls of Jackson's disheveled locks and rubbing her dripping cunt furiously against his face, she purred. "Her fate is none of your concern. You are here to please me and only me."

With Chris' release still oozing from between her thighs, Willow crammed several fingers inside herself and began to try to bring her own orgasm. When she eventually noticed that the beautiful wolf was still very erect, she licked her lips. "Please fuck me again, wolf. Please make me cum on your gigantic cock. I'm desperate for it!"

The queen shook her head slowly. "No, pet. It is Jackson's turn to try to seed the horny bitch. You have failed to impregnate her but it was a valiant effort, sweetness. I quite enjoyed watching her cunt lips stretch around your pummeling invasion as she mewled for your seed."

On command, Jackson slid away from the stunning she-wolf with her juices coating the stubble on his face and hanging heavy in his dark eyelashes. Grinning like the cat that ate his owner's pet gerbil, he crawled toward the witch once again as he began to stroke himself. Willow said nothing and remained in position as he climbed behind her and began to rub his glans through her sodden folds, searching for her slick entrance.

Watching the scene unfold, the thick she raised a finger to her bottom lip and then smirked cruelly. "Boys, I have a brilliant idea. Jackson, lie on your back and let that whore ride you. Christopher, stuff your cock into her ass and make her scream. She is enjoying herself too much, wouldn't you say? Let's see if she enjoys some pain with her pleasure."

Now embedded in the skinny brunette with his Alpha's cum dripping onto his balls, Jackson rolled and brought her with him so that she was facing her Alpha as she clutched her small breasts and allowed herself to be seated all the way down onto the wolf's enormous erection. He gripped her hips and growled as she constricted around him, mewling with pleasure and edging back toward her denied orgasm. Moving frantically together, the pair frantically shook the mattress as the sounds of flesh slapping flesh filled the room.

Producing a bottle of liquid from her bedside table, the queen was at least generous enough to slather Chris' length in lubricant before she crawled with him toward the conjoined lovers. Drizzling more of the cold moisture onto Willow's tightest hole, she smirked with deviance before she pressed a finger inside the other she's tight sphincter. Chris' eyes were shaded with animal lust as she giggled with sadistic delight. "Oh pet, she is so tight back there. This is going to hurt immensely!"

Willow whimpered at the sensation of having her ass penetrated with a finger, but Jackson wrapped his strong arms around her and held her tight against his chest. Driving his hips up into her slick moisture, he watched over her shoulder mesmerized as the Alpha worked a second finger and then a third into the now screaming she's entrance. "Such theatrics," she laughed as she matched her penetration to Jackson's pace. "You are going to be a fine witch to break, Willow, dear."

With three of her perfectly-manicured fingers buried inside Willow's ass, the queen began to massage the barrier between her movements and the wolf's prodigious length. Like this, she was stroking Jackson from inside Willow, causing the male to erupt into a serious of bestial barks as the witch whimpered and whined. Realizing that her playtime would only hasten Jackson's ejaculation, the blonde removed herself from the other she's tiny sphincter with a sigh of regret.

Grasping the head of Chris' erection in her dainty hand, she began to press him inside the witch. Writhing and screaming atop the other wolf, Willow tried but failed to wiggle away from the painful intrusion as she uttered a series of nonsensical words. After several minutes of concentrated effort and increasing degrees of force, the beautiful wolf's thick glans finally spread her sphincter open and then popped inside as the she-wolf jumped and let out a howl of agony.

Gasping and clawing at Jackson's chest, Willow sobbed. "It's too much! It's much too much! I can't take them both at once! I've never had anal before!"

"Good," the Alpha beamed as she patted Chris on his plump ass. "Fuck the shit out of her, my pet. Gape her so wide that she can never sit again! I want to see her pink insides when you withdraw."

Compelled to obey, he plunged three thick inches into Willow with one thrust and felt Jackson's length moving inside her other hole. Like this they slowly developed a rhythm: Chris would sink deeper into her ass as Jackson pulled some of his length out of her cunt, then Jackson would spread her lips wide as Chris pulled back from her gaping butt. Beginning the double penetration with screams and yells and pleas for mercy, the she-wolf eventually seemed to fall into a vocal lull as a numbness enveloped her holes.

With the wolves continuing to plow her simultaneously, she knew that her holes were being spread wider and wider. She could hear the squelching of her moist cunt with each thrust, could feel her asshole burning as it was stretched painfully around Chris' thickness. Gripping her arms around Jackson's neck, she pressed her face into his chest and tried to use him as her anchor. Mind fogged with the spell she was under, Willow could do little more than lie atop his gargantuan body and be stuffed over and over.

Envious, the other she-wolf sat beside the threesome twirling fingers over her engorged clitoris and watching as the two impressive cocks penetrated her witch. From her vantage point, she could easily observe as Jackson's erection pressed Willow's pussy open wide and allowed less space inside her tightest hole for her pet's cock. When the wolves were both buried as far inside as they could go, the sight of Willow's gaping holes wrapped around both lengths was astoundingly erotic and she felt her own cunt weeping with a brewing jealousy.