Emfael Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt his glans pressing insistently into her ass, she did not try to escape. Instead she pressed back onto him, feeling her entrance being stretched. The sensation of fullness was pleasurable: it caused her nipples to pebble further and her skin to ignite with a fire that burned down between her thighs. As Jackson settled himself into her hole and his balls nestled against her lips, he reached around her hip and took over the act of rubbing her clitoris. She purred.

Beside them, the Alpha was thrashing her long silky locks around as she screamed beneath Chris. The wolf was biting her right nipple, pulling the flesh away from her chest and stretching the heavy mound. Screaming, she clawed at his smooth chest and then exploded into another violent orgasm. Her climax forced the wolf from between her legs, and she squirted all over his chest, cock and balls as he simultaneously shot his load onto her stomach and breasts.

Intuitively sensing what was about to happen, Jackson wrapped a strong arm beneath Willow's breasts as she howled. With his cock embedded deep inside her asshole and his massive body wrapped over the top of her, she felt her belly tremble and begin to expand yet again. The added weight tugged on her back and she arched against the wolf, feeling him holding her in place as her breasts grew heavier and her stomach sagged. Something about the feeling of being filled as her body grew, as her belly and breasts began to sway, something about it all excited Willow and tipped her into her own release. She was not a squirter, but she certainly came with a loud scream as her ass squeezed and milked Jackson's thickness.

Lying beside her, the blonde she-wolf began to pet Willow on the head as Jackson sat back and brought her into his lap, pressing his cock between her sopping wet folds. Shivering with pleasure, the witch purred as her walls were filled with the huge length and her beautiful queen lavished her brown locks with caresses. "Sweet little witch," the other she was grinning. "You have embraced your pregnancy, I see. Was that all it took—a kind word from the sire of your pup? Or was it the orgasm that I finally allowed you to have?"

Resting her head on Jackson's strong shoulder, pressing her pup bump into his toned stomach, she reveled in the feel of his erection thrusting upward into her sex. Unable to think straight, she turned her eyes toward her queen with a sigh. "Feels so good," she told the female. "I feel so full and womanly."

"Good," the queen praised her with a kiss to the witch's sweaty forehead. "Would you like the wolves to DP you again, my sweet?"

Willow nodded as she wrapped her arms around Jackson's neck and sniffed the scent of his harsh masculinity. It calmed her as he clutched her tightly and fell backward, bringing her tiny body with him. Like this, she presented her ass to Chris as he kneeled behind her, stroking his cock. She was no longer gaping but definitely stretched open, so he coated himself in lubricant and then dove into her sphincter with one rough stroke, tearing a scream of delight from the pregnant she.

Lying beside the threesome, the Alpha placed her dainty feet on Willow's back and began to twirl her fingers over her engorged clit. Her breathing already ragged and her body sitting on the cusp of another orgasm, she watched closely as Chris' cock spread the witch's ass open and impaled her deeper onto Jackson's fat sex. Like this, her pupils dilated and her nipples strained off her chest, and she allowed her sixth orgasm of the day to overcome her as she tossed her head back and issued a lupine yelp.

Trapped between the two massive wolves and impaled on their stiff cocks, Willow grunted like an animal as her body once again began to alter its shape. Where she'd once been nearly flat as a board, now she had perfectly rounded, heavy breasts with brown puffy nipples. What was once a flat, nearly concave stomach was now a convex, rounded protrusion that looked obscenely large on her miniscule frame. Even her ankles had changed, growing more swollen and standing out on her petite legs. The sensation of expanding while being invaded by the two males caused Willow to cry out, achieving an orgasm so ferocious that she managed to push Jackson from inside her womb and squirt onto his stomach.

Laughing, the other she rolled onto her back and began to massage her own breasts. "Oh sweetness, you're squirting now! Are you a DP whore like your queen?"

"I smell two pups now," Chris sniffed the air as he gripped his shaft and held himself inside the witch. "She is carrying twins—two she-wolves."

Willow was writhing atop Jackson's body with the other wolf's penis still embedded inside her butt, mewling and crying out that she was so close to cumming again. When the blonde Alpha reached over and pressed her fingers to the witch's swollen clit, the brunette erupted into a second orgasm that forced Chris from her ass as she squirted all over Jackson's meaty thighs.

Kneeling in a pool of her release, the raven-haired wolf smirked. "Pregnant she, you can't stop spraying your cum all over me!"

"The bump looks lovely on you," her queen promised her as she helped Willow to roll onto her back, "it suits you. Now that you have grown quite full with your litter, it has made you quite a lusty thing. Will you pleasure yourself as you watch my pet gape my ass for you, dirty pregnant she?"

The witch nodded as her Alpha climbed atop Chris, facing away from the wolf and lowering her second hole down toward his waiting erection. Slowly, he fed the bulbous glans of his cock into her ass and she let out a delighted sigh. Cupping her breasts, he squeezed them roughly, and she began to thrash atop the attractive wolf as he bounced her harshly onto his length.

Like this, Willow could see her queen's lips hanging open wide, her sex leaking a steady stream of crystalline fluids as her ass was repeatedly impaled on the fat cock. Entranced by the sight, she shoved her entire fist into her battered cunt as she watched the blonde she's breasts bounce with each movement, her squeals grew louder and more animal as her ass slapped into the wolf's abdomen.

When she was aware that she was too turned on to last very long, the Alpha eyed her witch with hunger and smirked. "Get ready to drink my squirt, naughty witch. Open your mouth wide! I want you to swallow every single drop that I feed you."

"Fucking hell." Chris grunted beneath her as she sunk all the way down and his balls were crushed against her lush cheeks. He couldn't fully see the once skinny witch sitting there dazed and with her mouth hanging open, but the thought alone made his balls cinch up tight to his body and he felt his glans swelling to prepare for his release. The scent of the Alpha's dripping folds coupled with the smell of a very pregnant she-wolf was enough to bring him to the brink of his own climax even without the sinful visuals running through his mind.

The sound of a war cry left the blonde's lips as she gripped her nipples, leaned back and squirted into the air with her pet's fat length embedded so deep inside her ass that she thought he might be in her intestines. Caterwauling, she sprayed that naughty, swollen she with her release, soaking the brunette's face before Willow cried out and fell back into Jackson's arms.

To say that her belly was again rounding would be an understatement. Now at the equivalent of seven months with twins, Willow's abdomen had expanded to something grotesquely huge. Her breasts were enormous, her nipples a dark brown and beginning to leak a viscous fluid that oozed slowly down her chest and onto her tremendous stomach. Sobbing and clutching at now hairy vulva, the witch was rolling her hips from side to side while the wolf held her carefully. Her fingers traveled through the dense coat of pubic hairs as she grunted and groaned. "So full," she whined as she spread her legs and unwittingly showed the Alpha her cunt. "So swollen."

With a devious smirk on her pale pink lips, the queen crawled back atop her pet and sank back down onto his length. Still jutting proud between his meaty thighs, the wad of flesh would not go flaccid until she allowed the spell to abate. Knowing this, and knowing that one more orgasm would tip the pregnant witch into her final stage of development, the blonde dropped herself down onto Chris' cock as she shoved her fist inside her ravaged walls.

The pressure inside her sex and her anus was astounding, and she was so full that she felt she might actually explode. Experimentally, she tried to open her hand inside her vagina. Barely able to do so, she managed to maneuver her dainty fingers in just such a way that she could stroke Chris' thickness through her own walls. The surprising obscenity of the act caused the wolf to howl, his cock beginning to grow even fatter as her cunt constricted around her wrist and she felt herself nearing a detonation.

Chris chose that moment to press two fingers to her clitoris, jiggling the swollen nub as he continued to take shallow strokes inside her gaping ass. With her fingers massaging him through the thin walls of her anus, her knew that he would not last long in this position. Just as the thought crossed his mind the Alpha couldn't take the overstimulation anymore, and the world went black as she squirted once again and then collapsed on top of his chest. His cock slithered loose from her battered and wide open asshole as he pump strand after strand of his seed between her cheeks and he finally began to go soft.

Screaming like a madwoman, Willow had grown even more. Her pup bump was a monstrosity now, and it appeared as though she was carrying triplets. Her nipples were enormously puffy and standing off her heavy breasts, leaking even more of the thick yellowish liquid. Her belly-button had popped outward, and her pubis, which had been lightly coated in hair earlier in the day, was now a forest of darkness that spread down her thighs.

Lying atop Jackson whining and with tears raining down from her eyes, the witch was fighting to control her breathing as she panicked. Taking pity on the swollen she, her queen crawled over and smiled comfortingly as she caressed Willow's ginormous bump. "My sweet little Willow, you are due to deliver any minute now. See, that was not so bad, was it now? How many she-wolves can say that they were impregnated and gave birth in the very same day? That is, presuming that you deliver the pups today—it could take hours yet. Now would you be a doll and get out of my bed? I don't want you sullying my chambers with your birthing fluids."

The Alpha clapped her hands and the massive doors to her chamber opened, displaying a very confused Jazmin. At the sight of four naked and exhausted wolves atop the astronomical bed, the witch looked even further perplexed. But the sight of her once gangly sister-witch heavily distended with pregnancy caused her to gasp in horror. "Wha—what happened?"

"Please take your sister-witch to one of the breeding rooms and leave her there to deliver," her Alpha directed. "I don't care if you aid her through her labor, but you will NOT use magic to ease her suffering. Do you understand?"

Face pale, Jazmin nodded. "Yes, my queen."

"Let this be a lesson," her Alpha purred as she petted the writhing and massively full she-wolf who lay beside her. "You do not fuck with me unless you can handle the punishment, because it will be severe. Do you understand me, Jazmin?"

Swallowing back tears, the beautiful witch nodded. "Yes, my queen. I already put my name on the list for the other, the—Ryan."

"Good girl," the Alpha winked. "Now get Willow out of here before she goes into labor in my personal space."