Emfael Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing hungry with need, the queen began to fidget as she realized that she would soon have to take the naughty witch's place or she would go mad with want. Grinning, she switched her position on the bed and spread her legs wider, placing the flat of her foot onto Chris' smooth chest as he worked to destroy the witch's virgin ass. "Pet," she cooed as she watched him plunge deeper and deeper into the tiny orifice, "will you destroy your Alpha's asshole too? I am quite jealous of my errant witch. She is receiving quite the treatment!"

"Please," Willow perked up at this, raising her head to gaze at her queen with a sea of desperation in her eyes. "Please let them stop! I'm so full. They've destroyed my holes, Alpha. I can feel them in my lungs. My pussy is so sore and I need to cum!"

"Good," the Alpha winked down at her. "Now, Jackson, would you be a darling and fill that sloppy cunt with your ejaculate? I have a good feeling that this will be the one, boys."

The haunting feeling of a warm, velvety tongue caressed Jackson's pendulous balls as he slammed up into the she-wolf's spongy walls. He felt his Alpha's thickness simultaneously pressing her walls tightly around him and decreasing the available room in her womb. Trapped in the heated confinement and feeling the little she's hard nipples rubbing across his chest with each thrust, he edged so close to his own orgasm that he bit his lip as his chest began to rumble. Something lupine echoed from between his lips as he pressed so far into the she-wolf's sex that he felt his tip impossibly trying to force its way inside her cervix.

She sobbed as he erupted, spraying her walls with his climax as Chris buried himself into her ravaged ass and Jackson felt the other wolf's balls nestling against his own. The raven-haired male's testes smacked loudly against her flesh as a searing heat exploding inside her womb, and Willow cried out. Her orgasm had long since been forgotten in frustration, and she was instead focused on the awkward sensation of her sphincter muscle gaping wide open from the astounding double penetration as Chris withdrew.

Soon, milky white cum was leaking from between her thighs as well as her ass cheeks, dripping down onto her cunt and her thighs, creating an even bigger mess beneath her. Shocked, she cried out when Chris pressed his glans back into her exit, forcing some of his ejaculate out as he once again strained the capacity of her battered muscles.

Rocking back and forth inside her, he eventually withdrew a second time and her Alpha leaned over and gazed down into her insides with a triumphant grin. "Well, that did it, boys! My whore of a witch, you are gaping quite impressively. I must say, I can see your pink insides and it looks quite painful. Also, your belly has been successfully impregnated with the pup that you owe your pack." Turning to her pet, her voice became silken. "Christopher, my sweetness, would you get the little present that I have for Willow on the bedside table?"

Willow gasped in terror as the wolf crawled across the bed and produced a gargantuan stainless steel plug that ended in a wolf figurine adorned with stunning blue crystals for eyes. Easily thicker than either of the wolves who had just been inside her, the girth of the toy was horrifying and tears filled her eyes at its sight. At this, the queen practically purred. "My stupid she, this will teach you to defy your Alpha. Now, stay just as you are while I cram this inside your intestines."

Jackson held her down while Chris held her cheeks apart as the queen pressed the tip of the horrifying plug to Willow's tortured hole. Screaming and fighting the threesome, she cried hysterically as the gorgeous Alpha worked the plug's massive girth into her insides. When it was pressed deep into her rear, a gorgeously crafted wolf figurine standing proud between her spread cheeks, the queen stepped away from her and sighed with approval.

"Now, my pets," she cooed as she waved a dismissive hand at the she-wolf who lie sobbing on her side in the center of the mattress. "You are going to use your gorgeous cocks to fuck your queen, just as you fucked that undeserving slut. And our gift to Willow shall be that every time I achieve an orgasm, her pregnancy will advance by one month thanks to that magical plug in her gaping asshole. Let us play a game and see if we can force her belly to grow before our eyes, shall we?"

Chris looked slightly horrified as he ogled the still sobbing witch. "Won't that kill her?"

"No," the blonde beauty assured him. "It will be terribly uncomfortable and she will likely suffer, but it will not kill her or the pup." She paused and shrugged. "But if it does, do not fret your pretty little head about it. She is in debt to this pack and she must serve her punishment."

Patting the mattress beside her hip, she winked at her favorite pet. "Christopher, stop worrying so much and come lie down here for your Alpha. Be a good boy, sweetness."

He did as she directed and she quickly straddled his length, sinking all the way down with a joyous sigh. "Oh pet, you fill your slut of a mistress so well. Now, where is my other cock? I have an ass that needs filling!"

Jackson cleared his throat and continued to stroke his still erect length, watching as the exquisite she-wolf bounced atop his Alpha and her heavy breasts jiggled with each movement. Feeling as though he had been chosen a winner, he kneeled behind her luscious derriere and began to coat himself with the bottle of lubricant that was still lying on the bed. Taking great care to spread it all over himself, he groaned at the feel of his fingers massaging his rigid flesh as he stared down at the queen's enchanting body.

"Be generous with that," the blonde directed him with a delightful smirk as she eyed him over her shoulder. "I do want to be able to last for at least seven orgasms, possibly more."

He held the bottle over her ass and squeezed, allowing oil to drip down onto her plump rear and slowly cascade between the globes of her porcelain cheeks. When the liquid was coating her rear and his Alpha's balls, he carefully pressed a finger inside her tiny hole and began to spread the lubricant inside. As he did so, she began to shiver atop the other wolf as she cupped her full breasts. "Oh yes, pet," she mewled as she shut her eyes and embraced her pleasure. "Add a second finger, I beg of you."

When he did so, she quivered all over as her first orgasm ripped through her system. Bouncing atop her favorite pet, she mewled and whimpered as she felt her skin growing warmer and the heat spreading across her aura. Pleasure oozed along the surface of her skin as she rode out the release atop her strong wolf and his proud cock, her new acquisition's fingers trapped inside her constricting sphincter.

Lying on her side, Willow whimpered, tears filling her eyes as she clutched at her middle. Unable to move with the massive plug embedded in her backside and pain shooting up her spine, she shivered violently as she felt a heat growing in her abdomen and spiraling outward. Though there was little physical alteration to her body, the pain was no less and she sobbed loudly as she was wracked with suffering from her belly down to her vulva. Whining and fighting to breathe through the agony, she felt her collar pulsating against her throat.

"Delightful," the Alpha clapped as she continued to ride her pet's cock and did not even spare the witch a glance. "Come on, Jackson, stick your thick cock deep inside my perfect little hole and bring me to my second orgasm."

Pressing his bulbous, purple glans against her sphincter, he asserted enough pressure to slip inside her entrance quickly, and the she-wolf began to tremble once again as the ridge of his cock tucked itself just inside her hole. Reaching quickly around her lithe body, he twirled her clit and watched as she came all over the head of his penis and his Alpha's cock.

"Oh boys, that was simply astounding," she moaned as she came down from her second orgasm. Lying forward and pressing her womanly curves down onto Chris' chest, she pressed her lips to his chin and sighed. "Sweet new pet, can you feel the veins of your exquisite Alpha's cock from inside my ass?"

Willow screamed as though she was being murdered as her flat stomach began to soften and round slightly, and both of her hands pressed into the flesh and tried to staunch its expansion. Unable to control her flailing, she rolled onto her stomach and groaned, her face shoved into the wet sheets as she waved her ass in the air and grunted like an animal. Her painfully erect nipples rubbed against the coldness of the stain as she uttered bestial noises and made a futile attempt to stop her expansion.

"Very attractive," her queen mocked as she lay pressed between the two massive wolves. "Why are you waving your stuffed ass in the air, whore? Are you begging to be fucked again? There is still cum leaking from your stretched holes, my naughty witch. You are quite the sight!"

"NO!" Willow yelped as she continued to wiggle helplessly and rub her face into the sodden sheets. "Please! Whatever it is that's happening, please make it stop. I'll do anything, Alpha. I swear it, please."

"You're pregnant," the Alpha spat in annoyance as she continued to accept the two male's thrusts inside her holes. "I will not make it stop or go away. You owe myself and this pack a pup, and a pup I shall have!"

Refusing to look over at the sobbing she, Chris focused on the busty blonde who was pressed atop him, her cunt constricting around his length with each of Jackson's thrusts. Unlike the scrawny brunette who had clearly never been used like this before, the queen enjoyed double penetration and gleaned a world of pleasure from being stretched in both holes. Her erect nipples were like daggers to his chest as Jackson pistoned into her ass, and her body dragged across him.

Behind her, Jackson could feel the veins of the Alpha's cock, could feel his packmate's thickness stretching the queen wide open. He was very aware that his balls were dragging across the other wolf as he penetrated the extraordinary blonde's ass over and over. When he reached around her for a second time and began to twirl her clit, she again began to shiver all over as she mounted toward her third orgasm. As he used his fingers to excite her sensitive clit, he plunged deep inside her rear as his Alpha pummeled her cunt. Stuffed full, she began to scream and tremble before she literally collapsed atop Chris flailing and moaning a series of nonsensical utterances.

Pulling out to allow the she-wolf to tremble freely, Jackson watched as a fluid climax sprayed from between her thick thighs as the exquisite she-wolf continued to writhe atop his Alpha. Squirting onto Chris' cock and balls, she mewled and whimpered with her eyes shut, the other male holding her to ensure that she did not roll too far and harm herself. Mesmerized by the power of her orgasm, Jackson stroked himself as he awaited his chance to sink back inside her immensely tight and welcoming asshole.

Beside them, the witch began grunting like a pig. Ignoring the gigantic plug in her ass and rolling onto her back, she provided the wolves a clear and horrifying view of her expanding belly. What had once been a slight rounding was expanding, creating a perfect convex bump on her miniscule physique. Beneath clothing it would not be discernible, but naked as she was the change was obvious as she mewed and tears welled in her eyes. Hands splayed across her abdomen as the small belly pushed forward, and her nipples, once nearly inverted, began to change too, puffing outward and slowly darkening to a deeper pink.

When the Alpha came back to them, she let out an exhausted sigh and rolled off Chris with a lusty purr. "Oh boys, you are both quite lovely. You really know how to please your queen, hmm? Now, let's mix things up a bit, shall we?"

Crooking her finger at Jackson, she smirked. "Come, pet. Put that huge wad of flesh back into my stretched butt and bring me to another orgasm. Let us see if the naughty witch can handle another expansion." Pausing, she cocked her head to the side playfully and eyed the distended witch. "Do you think it's multiples, sweetness? You are looking quite heavy already."

Leaning back against the headboard, Chris sniffed the air. "I only smell one—a female. And she is still moist between the thighs."

"How wonderful," the blonde she-wolf clapped as she tossed her long locks over her shoulder and pressed a kiss to the witch's cheek. "Did you hear that, naughty girl? You are carrying a daughter! Perhaps one day you will relate the tale of your accelerated pregnancy to the little one."

When there was no response or acknowledgement from the brunette, the queen returned to posing on her hands and knees with her ass up in the air, her head resting on her hands. Chris stroked his cock languidly as he watched his packmate dip inside the sensual she's ass and her ecstatic mewls made his balls shiver. Growling at the sight and her sounds of delight, he felt a sense of jealousy as he felt a growing need to assert himself as her favorite.

Trying to control the ferocious urge that was building, he stroked himself with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, massaging the wrinkled flesh as he watched. He was coated in the Alpha's fluids and that thought alone made his already painfully stiff flesh swell. When he glanced up and saw his packmate enjoying his she, the thick collar around his neck pulsed through a series of vibrant colors and he felt the jealousy begin to ebb. Suddenly the sight of Jackson gaping the gorgeous blonde, and causing her to cry out with joy as her breasts jiggled, only made him harder and more frantic to embed himself deep into her velvety warmth once again.

Ass in the air, the Alpha squealed like a swine as Jackson repeatedly sunk into her rear. Spread wide open and speared on his length, her breasts rubbed against the sheets as she began to mewl and purr, putting on a devious show for her pet. She was certain that he could see the colossal cock stretching her open over and over, and that thought alone caused her body to weep heavily from between her battered folds. "Pet," she cooed as she circled her hips and fucked Jackson's cock with her ass. "Pet, are you jealous that he's inside my tight asshole? Is your body filled with unbridled rage that your packmate is inside your queen? Do you want to be the one that gapes this butt wide open with your magnificent cock?"

Increasing the pace of his self-abuse, Chris grunted in response. Her eyes wide as she watched him bring himself toward a second orgasm, the Alpha's cries began to increase as she stuck her hand between her legs and rubbed fiercely at her clit. Like this she exploded into her fourth orgasm of the night, a second fluid release raining down from between her thighs as Jackson's cock continued to spread her sphincter impossibly wide.

Now the scream that tore from between Willow's lips was enough to ice the blood. Howling in obvious agony, she began to pant for breath as her belly widened and her breasts began to grow fuller. Still a deep pink that was gradually darkening toward brown, her puffy nipples sat proud atop her enlarged chest as silvery stretch marks began to appear across her skin. The difference was small but noticeable as her breasts hung a little heavier, and appeared more rounded in an echo of her slowly expanding abdomen. With her legs spread wide and her hand covering her vulva, she appeared as though she thought she might actually go into labor at any minute, her teeth gritted as she cried out in fear.

Staring down at her enlarged physique, the witch began to sob. "Please. I learned my lesson. Please just make it stop! Take it out!"

"We will, sweetness," the Alpha mocked her as she separated herself from the large wolf with a wet sound. "When you're ready to give birth, we'll take that pup right out. I have a comfy bed ready in the nursery, don't you worry."

Willow rolled her head from side to side and her enlarged breasts jiggled. The sensation was foreign and she opened her eyes to glare down at the growing mounds. "Please stop. I'll have the pup, just please stop."

Crawling towards the sniffling she-wolf, the queen began to pet Willow's brown hair. "Oh sweetness, don't worry—you will definitely have that pup. We're just helping you along, my dear witch. Imagine: you'll be a mother by the end of the day at this rate! Isn't that exciting?"

Chris couldn't possibly wait any longer for her attention, and desperate with hunger he pounced onto the curvaceous she-wolf and tossed her down beside the pregnant witch. Inserting himself between her soaking folds, he let out a sigh of contentment as he felt her spongy walls envelope his erection. Sealing his lips around one of her tremendous breasts, he moaned into the flesh as he forced her to take him down to the root and pressed his pubic bone atop her mound.

"Someone cannot handle being left out." She laughed and her voice thrilled with happiness as she clutched his plump ass and tugged him closer, pulling him even deeper. "Jackson, would you be a dear? Poor Willow is missing out on all the fun over here. Would you stretch that ass wide open once more? Seeing her gaping hole really turns me on."

Willow whined but she didn't even attempt to crawl away from the large wolf. Instead, she allowed him to carefully roll her onto her hands and knees beside the pair of Alphas. Like this, her gravid body was on full display for the blonde she as Jackson found the bottle of lubricant and spent the time to coat her once more. Mewling with nervousness and whimpering at the pain that had accompanied her change, Willow eyed her queen with fear and resentment in her eyes.

As two of Jackson's fingers pressed into her hole, she gasped. Now that she had already been stretched, it did not feel quite as dramatic as earlier when it was the raven-haired wolf spreading her open. When she lost herself and emitted a series of coos, her Alpha exploded into triumphant laughter. "Little witch, are you enjoying having his fingers inside your butt? Should I have him fist you and see how you react to that?"

"NO!" Willow's eyes widened in fright. "Please, no."

"Give the witch four fingers for the four delectable orgasms that I've had," the queen directed the tall wolf. "Make sure that she is ready for your cock, Jackson. It is quite an awe-inspiring length for such a tiny little thing to take, and we wouldn't want to harm her when she's in such a delicate condition."

Leaning over her miniscule frame, molding his chest to her back and working four of his fingers into her tightest opening, Jackson nipped at the brunette's ear. "You're carrying my pup." His voice was warm and husky, gritty with sex. "Do you know how beautiful you look with a growing belly, she? Once you were gangly, with a flat chest, but now you are blossoming with motherhood. Your new curves make my cock throb with need."

Willow felt her sex growing moist at his words, felt herself beginning to accept her body's changes. There had been suffering, but she would be lying if she said there wasn't a certain level of excitement, as well. Now his fingers in her backside were spreading her open again and it felt amazingly good. She felt like a whore as she posed on her hands and knees with his fingers shoved inside her ass and her cunt weeping—and suddenly she loved it. Mewling as she felt his cock beginning to rub between her juicy lips, she began to move her body in sync with the giant wolf.

His grin pressed into the back of her neck, and his voice was like silk in her ear. "Are you ready to take me? Do you want me to spread open that little asshole?"

"Yes." Her voice had changed too as she was suddenly wanton with the desire that hung like a thick fog in the bedchamber. Her nipples were hard nubs connected straight to her pussy, her lips swollen and desperate for touch. Snaking a hand down between her thighs, she touched her clitoris and fireworks exploded.