Emil has "Special Needs" Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Emil drew you something?" Karen asked from behind, as her ears perked up considerably.

"Yeah, he sketched me something about this big... ", Lara answered, making a 'picture frame' gesture with her hands, "... for Christmas, before I went back to Indiana. Kate even helped him mount and frame the drawing. I was like, totally not expecting it, and thank god I was able to fit it into my suitcase later on."

"But where is it, Lar? I was at your place recently, and I didn't see anything", Karen pointed out.

"It's in the bathroom", Lara replied modestly.

Karen instantly felt the need to pull Lara aside, "Whoa, I can't believe it. Your guy is amazing! He gets a job because of you, creates art inspired by you, buys romantic stuff like perfume and jewelry for you, and does all the chivalrous stuff out in public for you. I stand corrected, he's not a Simpleton; he's actually the perfect guy. Whatever sacrifices you have to make because of the long distance, he's totally worth it, Lar. You have my official approval. Please forgive my insensitive comments."

"You're forgiven." Lara gave her friend an understanding smile.

After admiring the colorful art pieces through the window and remarking on a few here and there, the group moved on, walking further down the street. They soon approached a mini flower stand, where an old lady was hawking her wares-single roses of various colors, nestled in baby's breath. Some were still little rosebuds, on the verge of blossoming.

Emil quickly jumped at the opportunity to buy his girl an exquisite red rose, which was wrapped in a crisp plastic sheet, tied with a curly silver ribbon. He fished out the remaining $20 bill from his pocket, gave it to the vendor, whereupon she gave him his change, and handed the dainty flower to him, winking at the pretty girl on his arm.

"For you, Lara", he said to his sweetheart.

Lara graciously took the rose and smelled it, almost tearing up. "Thank you, baby", she managed, and gave him a warm hug.

After the affectionate transaction, the group then walked on to do some more window-shopping.

After a few minutes, though, Michael spoke up, "Well, I'm getting kind of tired, and I still have to get some studying done tonight. Let's call it a night, huh, guys?"

"Strike Three, You're out", Karen made the last mental note for the night.

*****

It started sprinkling by the time the gang got back to Mike's car.

As she got resituated in the front seat, Karen inspected the bottom of her shoes, now obviously and considerably scuffed. She was seriously regretting her choice to expose her Louboutins out into the harsh elements that night.

Meanwhile, in the backseat, the lovebirds resumed their canoodling, only this time, the lighting was a bit dimmer, and the music was a bit slower, creating a slightly more romantic mood. Even the windows were a little fogged up.

Instead of a catchy pop tune blaring from the stereo, peaceful classical music was emanating through Mike's state-of-the-art speakers. Lara recognized the classical piece instantly, as she was taught to play it on the piano as a child. It was one of Chopin's beautiful preludes.

"What station is this?" Karen asked with a slight grimace on her face. Apparently, she didn't care for the music. In fact, she was annoyed by it.

"It's one of the university's classical music stations", Michael replied, "I felt like listening to some relaxing stuff for a change." He turned to look at her, curious to see her reaction to something new and different.

Karen rolled her eyes, making no attempt to hide her disdain, "Sounds like elevator music", and she turned her head away, choosing to look out the window instead. "Hey, could you turn on the defogger? I can't see a thing outside."

"No problem", Michael answered back, switching on his defogger, "Oh, and if you want, I could change the station and put on some Beatles instead", he offered, trying his best to be accommodating.

"Who are they?" Karen asked, puzzled.

"Never mind...", Michael left the radio tuner where it was.

In the backseat, Lara gave her red rose another whiff, and then carefully broke the stem off. She gently tucked the delicate bud, along with the baby's breath, behind her right ear. Then she turned to face Emil, her eyes gazing longingly into his.

"You're beautiful, Lara", he said honestly, thinking she was more of a flower than the rose nestled in her hair.

"Will you let me sit on your lap for a minute, honey?" she asked demurely.

"Yes", he replied without blinking, and immediately shifted in his spot to make room for his sweet girl.

Lara squealed with delight. Tonight, she fully intended to indulge herself.

After she positioned herself comfortably on Emil's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, she whispered in his ear, "Honey, I'll let you suck on my tits all you want tonight. You wanna suck on my tits, baby?"

Emil nodded slowly, and added, "Striptease for me?"

Her eyes lit up, sparkling with mischief, "Oh, you liked my striptease before, honey? You want me to tease you again tonight? You want me to shake my naughty ass and tits in front of you tonight?"

After another nod of approval, he added, "And massage?"

"Mm, you like it when I massage you nice and slow, feeling you up real good? You like my legs wrapped tight around your chest, don't you baby?"

Not leaving her gaze, Emil nodded again, upon which Lara let out a playful giggle.

Emil then made his final request for the night, "Will you suck my cock, too?"

"Oh baby, I plan on sucking that cock of yours real good tonight, until I empty out all the cum from those balls!"

Lara was careful, however, not to rub her ass against Emil's cock while she sat on his lap, lest he explode right there, in his brother's pants, in his brother's car. Michael's dress clothes, and his SUV's leather interior were too nice to ruin with a load of his baby brother's spunky cum.

Lara and Emil ended up doing some deep French kissing for the remainder of the short ride to her apartment, as Mike soon pulled into the driveway of Lara's building structure.

*****

After Michael dropped his brother and Lara off, he headed towards Karen's place. Feeling he was entitled to at least a goodnight kiss, what with the outrageous amount he spent on dinner, and having to watch Karen flirt with all the frogs at the restaurant, Michael pulled into the driveway of Karen's apartment building.

Instead of stopping his car there to let her out, however, he swiftly backed out in order to pull into a parking space across the street.

"What are you doing?" Karen asked abruptly.

"I'm going to walk you to your door, you know, do the gentlemanly thing", his lips slightly curled into a grin.

Karen, however, was in no mood. And since she was not known particularly for her tact, she blurted out bluntly, "Oh Mike, I don't think so; that ship has sailed."

12