Emilia Clarke is the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled back, her other hand went to my cock and started to lead her mouth. She would jerk downward right before her lips slid over my cock, and then pull back up as she took her lips back. The motion felt amazing, and I has to moan as she started doing it faster. Her fingers tightened on my chest slightly, digging her nails into it through my shirt.

Emilia leaned her head down and back a bit. She continued to pump her mouth back and forth, but the changed angle also allowed her to stare up at me as she did it. From the way I was breathing and the look on my face, she could definitely tell that she was doing a good job. Her eyes smiled back at me while she kept going, and she brought her other hand down to my cock as well. Now both her hands worked my shaft in tandem with her mouth. She would slide down, and then as she pulled back, squeeze and jerk my cock with both hands.

"You...are gonna-mmph," I had to stop in the middle of my sentence as Emilia sucked the tip of my cock a little harder. "I'm gonna cum really fast here."

Emilia's answer didn't take her mouth off my cock, instead she just hummed an "Mmhmm" and kept moving the same way.

I reached down with one hand and re-tucked Emilia's hair to one side, as it was in danger of falling into her face and blocking the view. At the moment, the view was half the reason I felt like I was going to cum so fast. Emilia, with her eyes closed and her mouth tight, looked so amazing bobbing her head up and down. Each time she did my cock went so deep into her mouth I could feel the back of her throat, but she took it like that didn't bother her in the slightest. I kept my hand on top of her head, just feeling the urgent rhythm in the way she moved. She could tell how close I was, and she wanted it.

She didn't have to wait long. A few more pumps of her mouth, and I started to feel it building. My hand ran through her hair and ended on the back of her head. At first I was going to guide her down farther, or faster, but then I realized that it was what she was doing at this perfect pace that had me about to blow in the first place. I dropped my hands back down onto the seat like I was dead, and leaned my head back as I felt myself about to blow. I moaned again, and looked down at Emilia at the same exact moment she looked back up at me. That moment of eye contact was it. I started to cum right as Emilia began to slide her mouth back down.

Emilia slid her mouth down farther, and as the first blast from my cock came out, it went straight down her throat. I moaned and felt how deep she had it, which made my orgasm all the stronger. Instead of pulling back up, Emilia worked her head up and down only a few inches. With where my cock was in that moment, she was basically fucking her own throat, and ensuring that every drop of my cum went straight down it. She kept it up until I quieted down, and then she let her mouth be still a moment. By the time she slid off, my cock was twitching and sending jolts up me from the sensitivity my orgasm had left me with. Emilia finally pulled her mouth off with a silent slide, punctuated with a loud, wet smack. I twitched one more time as she did it.

I panted as Emilia looked up at me with those big, bright eyes, with the added bonus of that grin raising her eyebrows. Her hands ran over my legs in an enthusiastic scratching motion until she leaned forward again.

"Your turn?" I asked as I caught my breath, "Please say it's your turn."

Emilia nodded slowly, and then we began to shuffle around each other in the backseat. She came back up to sit next to me, while I grabbed her and began kissing her again. Her hands went to her pants, undoing the tight jeans and trying to pull them down while sitting. The angle was awkward, so Emilia lifted her hips up and pulled again. Jeans and black panties started to simultaneously slide over her hips, until they became stuck at her thighs.

"Ahh, help!" Emilia laughed as she sank her hips back down into the seat. Her pants were down just far enough to tease bare hipbone, and it drove me crazy from one look. Her pale skin looked so smooth and soft, it was perfect. I slid down onto the space in the floor, partially getting on my knees, and then reached up for Emilia's pants.

I started to work them down again, forcefully pulling them around her thighs. Then I saw it, Emilia's perfect, completely smooth pussy. There was no waiting. I lifted Emilia's legs up, leaning her back in the seat, and then leaned forward. I held her legs up so the backs of her thighs were in my face, and then slid my tongue out and immediately against her pussy.

Emilia moaned and reached both her arms out, attempting to grab something to get her balance. Her head rested against the back of the seat, and she pressed one arm to the driver's seat and the other to grab the headrest above her. I started licking her pussy, coating it with long, hard strokes of my tongue. Her legs were almost together, so I couldn't get to all of it, but in that moment I just needed to taste her.

I did that for a minute or so, with Emilia giving off tiny, quiet moans while she stared down at me. Then, she adjusted herself again, flipping her body so she her top half was laying down in the seat with her legs still up. She looked at me with a grin, and then reached up to her legs. Quickly, she pulled off both of her high heels and tossed them into the front, and then reached down again for her jeans, and the panties that had been tangled up in them.

The two of us worked together, with Emilia keeping her legs raised and bent, and me yanking the jeans over her knees and then off her feet entirely. They were so tight it made for another challenge in the small space of the backseat, but soon I had them and tossed them into the front as well. Emilia shifted herself again, looking at me with a giddy look and pulling herself to lean back more comfortably. Then she spread her legs again, draping one onto my shoulder and the other onto the driver's seat. I leaned in again, and locked my mouth onto her pussy.

Emilia let out hard moan the exact moment my tongue pressed back down onto her pussy. I pushed my tongue against her and began to work it up and down, and her hips twitched a little from the start. It was likely a combination of me hitting a very good spot right away, and her being so worked up everything was amplified. I wrapped one hand around her thigh on my shoulder, and the other I laid onto her hip. While my tongue kept licking, I let my hands move along her skin, caressing her bare thigh with one and allowing the other to go up her stomach and under her shirt. Emilia felt where my hand was going and reached down as I turned my eyes up.

She reached down with one hand while the other grabbed the back of the seat behind her. With a grip and a hard pull, Emilia began to pull her shirt up over her stomach, and then higher until it revealed the black bra she was wearing. The shirt was lifted until it reached her neck, and then she left it there. I thought it was just a tease of her bra in the moment, but then she reached back down, pulling the cups of her bra down one at a time to pull out her tits.

My hand immediately went to one of her tits. I squeezed it softly, and then let one of my fingers circle around her nipple as I felt it harden. Emilia moaned and stared down at me before she gripped my hand and pulled it to her mouth. In a slow, teasing motion, she took one of my fingers in her mouth and sucked it down just like my cock. When she released it, I brought it back down to her nipple, and did the same motion with my now wet finger. Emilia smiled with delight as she felt it, and raised both her hands to hold the seat behind her.

I kept my tongue working, tasting every inch of her pussy I could. I gave it long, broad strokes with my tongue, and felt how wet she was each time. My tongue was nowhere near penetrating her pussy, but I could still tell that she was soaking wet inside, as it was starting to leak outside. Emilia kept her grip on the backseat's headrest, which was a good move as her legs started to twitch. I tightened my hand around the thigh on my shoulder, but the other leg lifted up higher. Emilia moaned again, and worked her hips the little bit she could into my face. I felt her other leg move, and saw she was lifting it higher. She had her foot pressed up against the headrest of the driver's seat in front of her.

"Mmmmm," I let out with a low hum as I pushed my tongue against her clit harder, moving my head from side to side a little as I did. It wasn't normally a part of my technique, but Emilia's pussy both tasted and felt amazing, and I was having trouble doing anything but trying to lick every inch of it as fast as possible. I refocused and moved my tongue against her clit again, licking it upward with slow, hard strokes. Emilia's hard nipple pressed against my finger as I kept touching it, and all the while Emilia stared down at me with an ecstatic smile on her face. It was like every interview clip I'd ever seen of her laughing, through the context of her loving the attention she was receiving between her legs.

Then, her facial expression shifted. Starting with her eyebrows, they went from pure joy to something else. It wasn't discomfort or anything like that, it was more the look of someone being caught off guard. Emilia breathed out a sharp, urgent moan, and her eyes widened as she stared down at me.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she whispered with all her breath. She tipped her head back, running her hands through her hair before raising them and pushing against the ceiling. "Right there, right there...there there the-OH!"

I flicked my eyes back up to her as I heard it. Her face was wide with shock, and she quickly tilted her head forward to look down at me like that. Then a wave went through her body, and I felt her tighten up. Legs and her stomach and her arms all flexed in front of me, and then she shot her head back again. She pushed it back against the headrest as the wave rode through her, and transformed her expression back into the gleeful joy she was showing before. Only now she was starting to scream out hard, shape moans.

One of her hands clasped mine on her nipple as she started to orgasm. The other hand pushed against the roof of the car above her, while her leg went down from the seat to wrap around my face. Her soft, creamy thighs pressed against me as her body twitched in the seat. She continued moaning, loud "UNH" noises that echoed inside the closed-off car, and probably would be heard outside of it easily. Slowly, she came down, getting quieter until her moans were just hard breathes that she tried to catch. I kept licking, still wanting more of her sweet, perfectly smooth pussy.

I looked up at her and saw her staring up at the ceiling, mouth hanging open as she tried to catch her breath. I was still slowly licking her, and it was only when I put my tongue low and licked all the way back up to her clit that she jolted back to life. She looked down at me with a grin, releasing my face with her legs and reaching down with her hands.

"You better stop before I decide I need another one and don't let you," she said with a smile as she pulled me up by the hair. I leaned back up, lifting myself just high enough to put my lips on her's again. That went a little further, with Emilia tasting her own pussy on my mouth.

"I'd give you another one right now if you wanted," I said quietly, our lips barely pulled apart.

"I could also have you fuck me just like this right now if I wanted," she said, grazing her lips along mine. That was when I realized that the angle I had pulled myself into brought me right between her legs. Not only that, my cock was still out, and I was still hard from watching her orgasm. I slowly started to move my hips forward, just ready for my cock to find her dripping wet pussy and easily slide in.

"But I don't," Emilia said, putting her hand down onto my chest and pushing me back in a painful tease. "Not right now. We need to save something for our actual time together."

The two of us acrobatically got ourselves back in order in the car, with Emilia's jeans being the most difficult part (well, after convincing my cock that we were done without fucking Emilia at the moment). We eased ourselves back down, and then eventually drove out of the garage. I took Emilia back to her hotel, and she told me that she would come up the next evening, as she had an appearance to make tonight, and then some preparations to make tomorrow. When I asked what that meant, she just said "You'll see." I begrudgingly watched her walk away, almost desperate to follow her up to that hotel room, especially when she turned to look at me one more time. I drove back home and put all my energy into preparing the house for the next night.

There wasn't much to do, really. The room that Sophie and Maisie had more or less claimed as their own was still a functioning guest room, and was clean and ready for anyone else to use. Noting what Emilia had back at the bar, I made a tiny liquor shelf arrangement on the dresser with those things front and center. After that, it was just a matter of primping the room up for someone of Emilia's class. A few flowers on the windowsill, some fancy bubble bath in the bathroom, etc.

But, before I was done for the day, I remembered what else Emilia had said. That justified a special trip, and I found myself at a shop with a very...niche...appeal. I looked around for some time in the bondage section. Handcuffs didn't seem right for her. Neither did any of the more coarse ropes. I finally settled on a series of wide silky ribbons, and a small set of soft rope, just to be prepared. If only the girl at the counter had made conversation long enough to learn these were going to be used on Emilia Clarke. Needless to say I drove off with a cocky grin on my face.

The next day seemed to take forever. Emilia said she'd be there in the evening, and she wasn't exaggerating. I was finally alerted to a car coming up the road after the sun had already gone down. I went outside and watched the car pull up, approaching as Emilia rolled the window down.

"Helllllo," Emilia said with a mock pickup line tone. "They were not kidding when they said this place was quite posh."

I nodded in agreement as I opened the car door and offered Emilia my hand to help her out of the car, "Wait until you get inside."

Emilia waggled her eyebrows at me suggestively, "Wait until you do."

I froze and had to chuckle at the crass joke, while Emilia went to the trunk of the car. She popped it open to reveal her bags, and then went to the back seat of the car. Hanging off the roof of the car was a black zipup garment bag. The kind in which you would transport some kind of formalwear. She took that, and I grabbed her bags, and the two of us went inside.

We left her bags in the main hall, and then there was a brief tour. Emilia seemed quite pleased with the surroundings, particularly at having a hot tub and a sauna at her disposal. When we finally went to recollect her bags and bring them up to the room, Emilia's mouth went into a subtle smirk. I put her bags on the floor next to the wardrobe, and Emilia hung up her garment bag inside it. Then she turned to look at me. For a moment there was quiet, while I took another thorough look at her.

She was dressed down again, wearing a plain blue top with looser fitting black slacks. Her dark hair was let down, and she was just wearing a pair of flats on her feet.

"So," she said slowly, "I am going to...get ready. And I'm guessing you can amuse yourself until I call you?"

I nodded as I said "Whatever you say."

"Good," Emilia grinned. She waved her hand to shoo me out of the room, and then gave me a stern look. Her posture was slowly changing. She was standing up straighter, more commanding. "Until I call for you, then."

I turned and quietly left the room, shutting the door behind me. Who knows what she was actually doing when she said she was getting ready? Anya had me leave the room on occasion, but it was usually so she could surprise me with a new outfit. Emilia could be doing that. Or maybe she wanted to shower first. Who knows.

I walked the halls for a while, anxiously eyeing my phone to ensure I hadn't missed the text from Emilia calling me back. In future days, I would be able to walk into almost any room and find a girl there, ready for fun, but tonight the house was empty save Emilia and myself. So I waited.

I ended up going back to my room. If Emilia was dolling herself up, it was only fair I did the same. I changed into a nicer black button-up shirt, and a matching pair of dark pants. I debated putting on a tie, but decided against it. After re-combing my hair and a dab of cologne, I was ready. Thankfully, after that I didn't end up having to wait long. My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I checked it to find a message from Emilia reading "You can come in now." So, I made my way back to the room. When I reached the door, I paused for a moment, listening at it. I couldn't hear anything from inside. Being as quiet as possible, I turned the knob and went inside.

I found Emilia standing at the makeshift bar I had set out on the dresser. She had already fixed herself a drink, the same one she had at the bar, much to my expectation. But noticing that was an afterthought. At first I was simply struck by how she looked as she turned around to face me. To say she had primped herself up a bit was an understatement.

She had fluffed up her hair a little, making it appear larger and more unruly, when in fact the slight curl made it look more perfect. Her makeup was redone. She had given herself a smoky-eye look that emphasized the slight raise her eyebrows had as she looked back at me, her cheeks were reddened even further than before, and best of all her lips were coated in a red so dark it may as well have been black. It matched what she was wearing. What she came in with was MIA, and she stood before me wearing a black, silky robe. It delicately draped over her entire frame, teasing the curve of her breasts and the outline of her hips. It ended just below her knees, and just below her elbows. She had it tied at the waist, but there was the barest hint of cleavage as the robe parted slightly at her chest. As I scanned down and looked to her legs, I saw she was wearing a pair of black high heels to top the whole outfit off.

I stood there a moment to just take in the sight of her. She deserved to have 10,000 pictures taken of her in that moment, and for a second I felt it was almost a shame that only I would be able to see her that way. I started to walk towards her, while she stared me down and took another sip from her drink.

"You look absolu-" I was cut off.

"Ah-ah," Emilia tut-tutted me with one finger as she lowered her glass. That finger was then pressed against my lips as she stared me down with a very serious expression on her face. "From this point forward until I say so, your mouth is for whatever I say it is only."

I nodded in agreement with a very amused smirk on my face. What the fuck else did I need to say when she could just tell me what she wanted me to do?

"Put on some music," Emilia instructed, "Something light."

I nodded again and turned to walk towards the dresser. There was a tiny speaker system on it, which I switched on as I scrolled through my phone to find a playlist. I settled on a soft jazz playlist and hit play before leaving my phone next to the speaker. The music started, and slow, big-band music started to play.

"Good," Emilia said with her back to me. She had moved across the room and stopped in front of a tall mirror. "Now come here."

I crossed the room and approached her from behind. Emilia was admiring herself in the mirror and sipping from her drink, but turned her gaze to my reflection. As I got closer, I was fixed on her lipstick, and the tiny amount that had rubbed off on her glass. It put so many images into my head of seeing it rubbed off on my cock. I snapped myself back to the moment, remembering to only do what she said. Emilia lifted one hand, fluffing her hair a bit, and then outstretched her arm to the side.