Emilia Clarke is the Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia moaned and laid back in place. More than once I caught her lifting her head to look down at me, likely just to see what I was doing. She was louder than before, her moans and breath getting more frantic and more frequent after only a couple minutes of taking it. But she kept her legs up like that the whole time, holding that perfect pose.

"Right there, yeah that's it," Emilia moaned and dropped her head back onto the bed, "Ohhh right there, yeah I'm gonna...AH!"

Emilia let out a moan that was almost operatic at first. She belted out a loud note of a cry, and then began to moan several times in quick succession. I glanced up and watched her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her fingernails were dug into her thighs, and I saw her feet shaking just a bit as her pussy rolled another orgasm through her entire body.

When her orgasm stopped, Emilia began to roll over on the bed. I stood up straight again. My head was swimming. The taste of her pussy was still coating the outside of my mouth, and my cock was as hard as could be while I was still wearing pants. I watched as Emilia rolled onto her stomach, and then lifted herself a bit onto all fours. At first it seemed like she may be crawling further onto the bed, but instead she raised herself up as she sat on her knees, her robe falling down to cover her back and her ass again.

One hand swished her hair from her face as she turned and looked back at me. Our eyes locked, and Emilia stared as she tried to catch her breath. Then she started to bend over again. She lowered herself down, sticking her ass up into the air as she rested her head and shoulders on the bed. Her heels stuck out as she lifted her feet slightly. Then, one hand reached back and pulled her robe up. The silk slid3 up her back until it revealed her revealed her ass, and then she let it fall back down on either side of her waist, framing it like an open curtain to a window.

"Can I have one more?" Emilia said, out of breath, almost dazed. "Please?" The instructional queen was gone. She forgot to command. The domineering look in her eye was gone, and now there was just a pleading for more as she looked back at me.

I hooked both hands around her thighs and leaned down again. I didn't waste time teasing or doing anything else, I just gripped tightly and shoved my face back into her pussy. My head went up and between her thighs as my mouth locked onto her pussy and rapidly began licking downward, dragging my tongue up her pussy starting with her clit. My entire view was just her ass, but I could hear Emilia begin to moan again.

"Unh, unh, unnnnh," Emilia squeaked out several moans as my tongue worked her pussy. It almost sounded like she was losing her voice, but then she let it drop back down with a hard breath and one "Fuck!"

I let my tongue work down her pussy, starting at her clit. My tongue stroked it every time, and the way I was positioned allowed me to keep my tongue pressed against it and simultaneously lick the rest of her pussy. The opening of her pussy was right up against my upper lip, so I took one of my hands off her thighs, and reached down to it from above. Two of my fingers dipped back into her pussy, teasing the opening but not outright shoving them inside her. Emilia moaned again in a way that sounded almost like a laugh, and her hips shook a little as the new sensation was added.

I kept my tongue working at it, curving it up and into her clit with every movement, while the rest of my mouth hung open to at least get my lips onto as much of her pussy as possible. My fingers ran in a circle on the opening of her pussy, teasing the outside and occasionally pressing inside her just a little. Even though my view of the rest of her was blocked by her ass I could feel the movements Emilia was making. She was laying shoulders and face down on the bed, but her arms were moving back and forth on the bed. Fingernails were scraping across the duvet, and occasionally I would see her grip it with both hands. And sometimes her moans would go straight into the fabric, muffling a loud cry.

"Ahhh, that's it, yes yes yes I'm gonna cum, yes!" Emilia cried out again. The sound went straight at me as Emilia moved her head upside down in order to see underneath her to what I was doing. She pushed herself up just high enough to peak, and see my jaw sticking out between her legs, and one of my hands around her thighs. She screamed again, and then lifted her head back up. Her back arched, and she craned her neck to look up at the ceiling. I kept licking as she orgasmed again, her body rolling gently as she pushed her ass into my face a few times.

Emilia stopped her movements, and then slowly let herself down, flattening herself onto the bed and laying on her stomach a moment. Again, I stood up and watched her. Emilia took slow, controlled breaths, obviously trying to regain her composure. All I could do was stare down at her a moment, and admire the sight of her ass as her robe did not fully fall back down to cover it. Emilia brought one hand up to her hair and ran her fingers through it, swishing the puffed up strands back and out of her face. Then she began to roll over again.

There was a silence between us as Emilia moved, but the soft music was covering it with a quiet brass band dance-tune. Emilia shifted and came back to the edge of the bed, sitting and dangling her legs off it again as she looked up at me. Her attitude had completely at this point. The serious, almost steely look she had gave me when she was first issuing orders was gone. Now her eyes looked up at me with an eagerness that wasn't there before. Or at least, she was acting like it wasn't there before. Her face scrunched into a closed-mouth smile as she reached for my shirt again. With both hands at my chest, she pulled me down for a kiss.

Our lips locked, and stayed that way. The first kiss was long, and the second one was heavy on Emilia opening her mouth. I believe I felt her tongue running around my mouth to likely taste herself again. Then we began to kiss faster, more freely and passionately. Emilia's hands released my shirt, and then went straight for my pants. Her fingers urgently grabbed my belt, undoing it and letting it hang open. Then she fumbled for the waist of my pants, pulling the button free and then pulling the zipper so hard she might have broken it. After that, both her hands went to the waistband of my pants and my boxer briefs, and with one fast clawing motion of her fingers, pulled them partway down. My cock sprung out immediately. I had been as hard as could be the entire time I was eating Emilia's pussy, and her pulling it free was all it needed to harden the rest of the way.

Emilia didn't even take a moment to look at it. There wasn't even a second for her to pull my pants off the rest of the way. Her legs lifted up again, and I felt one of her high heels prod me in the back of my legs, urging me forward. I followed the cue, and was further guided by Emilia's hand grabbing my cock. She pulled it closer to her, wrapping her other leg around me as she guided it between her legs by the shaft. Her breath started to get faster, exhaling through her nose sharply and forcefully. She was waiting for it. So was I. And the best part was, neither of us knew exactly when it would happen. But we felt it at the same time as the tip of my cock pressed against Emilia's pussy. I pushed forward, and Emilia's mouth opened in a gasp as the sensation first shot through her. The tip of my cock had slid straight inside her.

Emilia's mouth stayed open, but the corners of it curled up into a big smile as my cock slid deeper inside her. That first push required hardly any effort at all. Her pussy was completely soaked, and my cock was so hard that I probably could've shoved it through the door in that moment. Emilia kissed me one more time, and then and let herself pull back just enough to look down at my cock filling her pussy. Her legs pulled me into her again, slowly prompting me to start pumping my cock into her. I pulled back and slid forward again, and Emilia let out a sharp breath along with a very pleased "Ohh." She bit her lip without losing that smile, and then reached up to me again.

Both Emilia's hands went to my shirt, starting with the top button. She undid it and moved down to the next one, but her expression was distracted by me continuing to thrust into her pussy. By the time she reached the third button on my shirt, her hands were shaking. With one soft push to lower her down, I moved Emilia to lay back on the bed. As Emilia sat back on her elbows and looked up at me, I undid my shirt the rest of the way. Emilia's grin widened, biting her lip again in surprise as I took my shirt off. She reached forward with one hand, running her fingers down my chest and over my abs, and then let out an "mmm" as she felt it. Then, she laid back fully, letting both arms fall back on either side of her head and going back to breathing heavily.

Emilia released her legs from around my body, and slowly spread them. For a moment, she kept them in mid air in a Y shape as she took my cock, but then she shifted again, and rested one of her ankles on my shoulder while moving the other to the side. I took full advantage and ran both my hands down her leg as I fucked her, causing Emilia to give me a very pleased nod as my hand went lower. I started to go a little faster, pushing my cock into her all the way each time, but now I let my hand go down to her pussy as well. I took my thumb, and after allowing it to slide along my cock during a few thrusts to get it lubed up, I brought it to Emilia's clit again.

Emilia's stomach tightened up as I started to make a circle with my thumb on her clit. She leaned upward a bit, and then flopped back down onto the bed with a deeper "UNH" as her hair spilled back on the duvet. I kept the same rhythm with my thrusts, and made a consistent motion with my thumb. Emilia laid flat, moaning, but I began to feel her body twitch the same was she was before. Her foot, next to my head, was making tiny movements. The high heel resting on my shoulder rubbed against the side of my head. Her hips began to pivot back and forth, rocking into my cock almost in sync with my thrusts.

"Ohhhhooooool-eee fuck," Emilia moaned out. She bit her lip again, and closed her eyes tightly. Her whole face scrunched up again, and both her hands locked onto her hair. A few more thrusts, and Emilia began to moan louder still. But then, she had another shift. Instead of crying out in a loud scream, or a harsh moan that topped her voice, Emilia got really quiet.

"You're gonna make me cum again...ahhhh..." she said it at almost a whisper. Then her mouth hung open, and her body made tiny motions on the bed. She began rolling her hips up a little higher with each thrust, her core tightened, and her shoulders lifted off the bed a bit more.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhh...ohhhhhh..." she breathed out again and again, making quiet, almost whimpering noises as the orgasm rolled through her body. When it finally peaked, she laid her hands back on the bed again, raising them over her head and then laying flat. I was kissing her leg as she rested it on my shoulder, and it felt completely limp as she laid there.

I began to slow my thrusts down in tune with her, and then stopped entirely. Emilia first opened her eyes to look up at the ceiling, and then she turned them toward me. As if coming back to her senses, a smile spread across her face as she looked up at me. She slowly lifted herself up on the bed, and then began to scoot herself back until she was fully laying on it again. Taking her leg off my shoulder required particular effort, as she seemed a bit wobbly in the limbs. My cock was screaming at me for more, but somehow I mustered up enough willpower to not immediately follow her onto the bed. I just admired the sight of her climbing back into bed. She finally reached down, bending her leg to the side before pulling off one of her high heels. She looked up at me with, giggled slightly with a massive grin, and then reached back down to do the same to the other.

Emilia took both her heels in one hand and then leaned to the side of the bed. She released them both and allowed them to drop onto the floor with a clatter. When she reset herself on the bed, laying properly with her head actually where the pillows go, Emilia looked back to me and then beckoned me to her again. I crawled onto the bed, cock still out, but my pants only half undone. Emilia began to laugh, and crawled forward again, helping me take them off as we shuffled onto the bed. We ended up right where she was before, but with me on top of her. Emilia spread her legs and then guided my cock back into her pussy with a smile. Our eyes locked as I started to slowly fuck her pussy again, and Emilia's smile stayed on her face.

"You can talk now," she said, giving a tiny giggle.

"Oh yeah?" I said, calmly rolling my hips into her.

"Yeah," Emilia said quietly as she slid her hands up my arms, "You did as you were told. So now you can tell me, what do you want?"

"What if I wanted to stay just like this?" I said as I kept slowly pumping my cock into her.

"Yeah?" Emilia said, grin wide across her face. Her hands groped up my chest and then to the back of my head. Emilia's fingers combed through my hair leading to her pulling my face down into her own. We began kissing, soft, passionate kisses as I kept fucking her, only occasionally having to break the kiss for Emilia to let out a quiet, whimpering moan. I kept my thrusts slow. Emilia's pussy was so wet and so perfect I didn't feel the need to go any faster. She seemed to love it, wrapping both her legs around me while her hands stayed around my head. She either pulled me in so the two of us could kiss, or she kept me pulled down so she could kiss along my neck and my shoulders. More than once I felt Emilia give a gentle bite on my shoulder.

We kept at that for quite some time. Emilia's pussy felt so amazing that I purposefully slowed myself down to enjoy it longer. Had I started going faster at any point, I knew I would have came immediately. The other part of it was just the sheer enjoyment of Emilia. The entire time, she took it to another level. Her hands roaming my body as I fucked her, the way her legs wrapped around me or lifted into the air to allow me a few deeper thrusts, and the look she had on her face the entire time. The biggest smile I had every seen was on her face every time we locked eyes. It was at one of these moments it finally happened.

Emilia had one hand on the back of my neck, and the other up on my shoulder. I was slowly fucking her like I had been, but as we locked eyes again, Emilia flashed that smile at me. I stared down at her, and she bit her lip again as she looked back up at me. Then her hand moved, feeling the muscles of my shoulder and then down my chest. Once it reached my stomach, Emilia moved it to my hip. At first it seemed like she was just feeling the motion, but then I felt her give the slightest pull on my hip. She bit her lip and gave an encouraging grin as she did it, and I found myself starting to go faster without thinking. Emilia noticed, and let out an "Ohh" as she felt my cock start to slide in faster. Her reaction made me keep up the speed, and within a minute I felt it.

This time it was my expression that changed. Emilia noticed, and kept doing exactly what she was doing. I felt it building from deep inside me. Eating Emilia's pussy for so long and then practically tease-fucking her had made my cock go a lot longer without cumming than usual, and it was leading to a very intense orgasm.

"Where do you want to cum?" Emilia asked, excitement flashing in her eyes, "You want me to swallow it again like yesterday? You want it on my tits? My face?"

"Can I just keep doing this?" I said with a smirk of my own. Emilia's mouth dropped open into a gasp of surprise, and then her hands clasped back onto my face. She pulled me back down to her, and our lips locked together again as I got closer to cumming. I was thrusting my cock in harder now, but it was still slow enough that I could pull almost all the way out of her pussy before I shoved it back in.

We kept kissing, but Emilia began to run her hands all over me again. Down my chest to my abs, and then she held them there to feel me thrusting into her. Then, I felt her legs caressing up my own, and then against my hips, before she slowly wrapped them around my waist again. We stopped kissing just long enough for her to flash one more smile at me, and that was it.

I started to moan, but Emilia cut that off by kissing me. On the very next thrust, my cock exploded so hard it completely broke my rhythm. Emilia locked her legs around me as the first blast of my cum was shot as deep into her pussy as possible. Even though I was staying still, Emilia's pussy gripping my cock pulled out another shot of cum. My lips broke from Emilia's as I was forced to moan again, but she quickly put her tongue in my mouth and stifled it. I started to thrust again, slowly sliding into her again and again as I felt an enormous load fly out of my cock and inside her. I'd later lament that I didn't get to see it fill her mouth or land on her face, but in the moment it was too much of an incredible feeling for me to do anything to disrupt it.

When I finished cumming, I slowed myself down, and let my head come to rest on the pillow next to Emilia's. She turned and began to kiss me on the cheek and up to my temple as I tried to catch my breath, my cock still pulsing even after the orgasm. I turned back to her, and Emilia and I kissed several more times, causing my cock to twitch inside her. I was still hard, all I had to do was start moving again and I probably wouldn't have stopped the rest of the night. Instead I slowly pulled out, giving Emilia a hard twitch as she felt one last motion inside herself.

I rolled off of her and laid next to her, my cock still rock hard and now coated with my cum and Emilia's pussy. Emilia turned and laid on her side, pulling herself into me. One of her hands started to stroke my chest, and teased going down to my cock.

"I know that lines of thinking can be different when you're already fucking someone," Emilia said, rubbing her leg against mine, "But that wasn't the only thing you wanted, was it?"

I turned my head to look at her again, "No it definitely was not."

"Good," Emilia said, forming another coy grin, "I had a couple ideas too."

"Go on," I said with my hand on her leg again.

"Do you remember what I said yesterday?" she began, "About the different ways I like to be...admired?"

I nodded slowly, and then held up one finger for her to hang on a minute. I got up, and went to the dresser where I stashed what I had bought before. Emilia watched from bed as I opened the drawer and took out one of the ribbons that I bought, and then one of the ropes I had bought. Emilia's eyes widened with excitement as she saw them.

"One more thing," Emilia said as she got off the bed and began to cross the room. She made sultry strides, fluffing her hair off her shoulders as she walked, and then ended at the wardrobe. She opened it up and revealed that she had hung up several dresses. Long, flowing dresses, more-suited to the red carpet than a bedroom. She gestured to them like she was a game show girl displaying prizes, and then said, "Pick one."

And that was how our next session started. 20 minutes later, Emilia was laying flat on her stomach on the bed, stretched out with her arms above her head. Only now, her ankles were tied together, and her wrists were tied together, and both of those were tied to posts at opposite ends of the bed. She was wearing a very vibrant blue gown, only now, it was bunched up around her stomach so I could get at her ass. So Emilia laid there, tied in place, lavishing the attention I was giving her. I had of course spent quite some time kissing every inch of her I could, but once her dress was pulled up I knew I needed to fuck her prone. The only problem was, since her legs were tied together, it was very tight. So, I started by first holding her head up by the hair, and fucking her mouth until my cock was nice and slick.